A Girl Remedies an Injustice - Cover

A Girl Remedies an Injustice

Copyright© 2023 by Brianna-Leah

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - BriannaLeah gets mistreated by her ex-boyfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Crime   Horror   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Big Breasts   Needles   Revenge   Violence  

This is a warning to you, Dear Reader, the following pages will present facets from the seamier side of life and how one person dealt with a terrible injustice. It will not be for the faint of heart. If you are queasy then stop reading right now. If not, read on and consider whether what you believe to be right and good and just actually is.

Moehammered found himself in the trunk of a car with his hands behind his back secured together by handcuffs. He couldn’t remember how he got there but he sure had a headache. Oh and his legs were tied tightly together by duct tape. He felt the car moving slowly over a fairly bumpy road. Then it stopped. He had no idea where they were or what time it was.

A car door slammed shut then the trunk deck opened. A voice said ìHello there, Moehammered. How are you, Sweetie? I’ve missed you Honey.î Moe recognized the voice instantly and a terrible dread now seized him. He felt sick to his stomach. Hands grabbed him and hauled him out of the car trunk. He fell heavily to the ground.

He looked up and saw a figure in black but he knew it was BriannaLeah. He didn’t say a thing. All of a sudden she wound up and a heavy boot kicked him in the scrotum. He screamed blue murder and then a second vicious kick split one testicle. The girl said, ìDon’t worry Moe, Honey, you won’t be needing those testicles anymore or that nice dick of yours. It’s all recycling now cuz I’m here to take the garbage out.î And she kicked him again even harder. He screamed a Gawd awful scream and began to weep as only a coward can.

ìMoe Honey, can you remember back six months to when you abducted me and raped and tortured me? You paddled my ass and stuck big pins through my breasts. You used your belt to strap my thighs and vagina. Do you? Do you remember Moe?î The tip of her steel toed boot was driven hard into his scrotum again. He was crying hard now. He rolled around in agony. She took a full size axe she had brought and with a vicious swing drove the blunt end into his right ankle. She heard the bones shatter.

ìOh, Moe? Did that hurt Moe? Will you be able to walk on it do you think? What about your knees.î With that she drove the blunt end of the full size axe into his left knee cap shattering it. Now he screamed anew. Another vicious swing shattered his right knee cap. ìYou stupid bastard, did you think I would forget about it Moe?î This time BriannaLeah raised the axle high into the air and brought it down on the right knee again demolishing the whole knee joint.

ìYou dumb-ass, YOU DUMB-ASS. You should have killed me then Moe. You should have!î She brought another full swing of the axe down on his left knee. He screamed anew. ìDon’t pass out on me Moe, Sweetie, do not pass out on me. I need you to stay with me for awhile Moe.î Even if he got out of there alive he would never walk again after this.

Now there was the serious matter of the sodomy. Brianna was an anal virgin. She had never even attempted it. When she was tied on the bed at the farmhouse Moe just bulled ahead after lubricating her (at least he did that). It hurt her so much. It was excruciating to be anally raped. But this was now Moehammered’s fate. She did use some lubricant and then took a sawed off thick shovel handle and started rotating it at his anus. Then she shoved it hard and did he ever scream. ìPoor Moe did that hurt you? I’m so sorryî. With that she started stroking it in and out, in and out, as he had done to her. It was pretty obvious he was not enjoying it. She left the shaft in him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.