A Girl Remedies an Injustice - Cover

A Girl Remedies an Injustice

Copyright© 2023 by Brianna-Leah

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - BriannaLeah gets mistreated by her ex-boyfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Crime   Horror   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Big Breasts   Needles   Revenge   Violence  

This is a warning to you, Dear Reader, the following pages will present facets from the seamier side of life and how one person dealt with a terrible injustice. It will not be for the faint of heart. If you are queasy then stop reading right now. If not, read on and consider whether what you believe to be right and good and just actually is.

BriannaLeah ached everywhere. She had been whipped and paddled, tortured, gang-raped and sodomized. The gang left her tied at each ankle with her legs wide apart and with her vulva elevated 5 feet above the floor. She had a wooden 1 by 2 in her hand (found on the floor within reach) and began rubbing it against the rope holding her left ankle. She could feel the sharp edge catching on the jute. She kept on, and on, and on for what seemed like an hour until finally her leg fell the rope was cut through.

She did the same on the other side. On and on and on she rubbed until finally it was cut through too. She fell to the floor. She was free but it was sunrise and the gang could return at anytime. BriannaLeah staggered out to the roadway, totally nude, blood on her face. Blood down her thighs from her vagina and bottom. She was an awful sight as she leaned against a fence post and wondered if anyone would come along.

Within half an hour a trucker hauling big round bales of hay came into view. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He stopped and got out saying “What in Hell has happened to you?” She couldn’t even talk. She didn’t say anything as he grabbed a blanket from the cab and wrapped her in it then scooped her up and put her in the cab beside him. The ambulance and police met them at the intersection of that road and the I-75. The trucker told police all he knew about her as she was whisked away to the hospital. It turned out that BriannaLeah was seriously injured as they had torn her vagina and the wounds to her bottom caused her to lose a lot of blood. The wounds to her breasts just hurt but didn’t bleed. They pulled the pins out at the hospital but they said she would have scars especially across her bottom.

BriannaLeah was in the hospital for three weeks until she had gained enough strength to be on her own again. Her friends at the academy came to visit her and tried to reassure her. And the police interviewed her too. Who did this to you, they asked. Why did they do it? Can you identify them.

So what do you think she said? Did she give Moehammered and company up to the police? The girl told them it was a random attack and no she didn’t see their faces and could not identify them. (But, of course, she could.) Would she allow them to use the vaginal swab for DNA evidence. No she wouldn’t. Hmmmmmm. An unco-operative witness/victim. Why would BriannaLeah, the law and order girl, protect the identity of her assailants? Hmm, I wonder.

When she was out of the hospital and mobile again she started going more often than she had to the shooting range. She mulled it over in her mind (without telling her friends) what she could expect if she told police all she knew and it went to a court room trial. No thanks she said to herself.

If (IF) it went to trial she would spend endless hours talking to the crown counsel (prosecutors) reliving every hour, every minute, every second of her ordeal. Pictures of her injured breasts and buttocks and thighs and face and vaginal area would be shown to the jury. She would be queried in court on her past relationships with men (or even women). Moehammered’s legal team would try as hard as they could to present her as a slut who was perverted and liked sex with multiple men at the same time. They would say it wasn’t Moehammered’s fault. They would say she liked being tied up and whipped before having sex. They would say his drug use or his use of alcohol caused him to do it so he wasn’t responsible ... They would say he was mistreated as a child so he wasn’t responsible. They would say he was from a racial minority that was disadvantaged. They would say Moe was just trying to counter White Privilege. She knew that rotten, rotten drill. Rotten to the core it is.

So? So would she just forget it happened? No. No. No she wouldn’t. They horribly abused her and left her for dead hanging by ropes around her ankles. Bleeding from her vagina and bottom. Left her to die. Bastards. If she had not escaped after they left they would have surely killed her when they returned. They would have to pay. And pay they would. The only question was how?

Moehammered was arrogant to excess. When they found her gone the next day (yes they did go back) he briefly thought of leaving the country. But then they saw the cut ropes and blood everywhere. They had left the doors open and thought that coyotes probably got her. Yes certainly possible in that area, there were lots of them. The three of them left disappointed but with a very uneasy feeling in their gut. So is the corpse around here? Where are the bones? Surely coyotes wouldn’t eat them? Where is BriannaLeah?

She was now fine but was keeping a low profile as they say. It was 6 months later and she was mulling over Machiavelli’s words, “Revenge is a dish best served cold”. She knew using her gun was out of the question as ballistics would easily trace it back to her. She could use her pistol as a threat but not put a bullet into any of them. However, she was quite resourceful and could certainly do other things. Hire a hitman? Arrange a car accident? Put polonium 210 in his tea? Oh Brother ... All fraught with difficulties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.