A Girl Remedies an Injustice - Cover

A Girl Remedies an Injustice

Copyright© 2023 by Brianna-Leah

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - BriannaLeah gets mistreated by her ex-boyfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Crime   Horror   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Big Breasts   Needles   Revenge   Violence  

Note: This is an “enhanced” version of the original. Version 2.1 as it were.

Machiavelli in “The Prince” said,”Revenge is a dish best served cold”. So from that quote we understand that revenge is not something to be done in the heat of the moment. Plan, plan, plan your revenge. Think of all possible unintended consequences. Make a careful plan to bring about the desired result. Consider what could go wrong and how to fix it BEFORE it goes wrong. Practise what you have to do. Then practise and practise some more. Do it. Then carry out your plan.

A warning before we proceed. This account is not for the faint of heart. In places it is extremely violent. People will get physically and emotionally hurt. Proceed at your own risk.

BriannaLeah was 27 years old and was studying at the police academy. She was in training to be a police constable. She believed in law and order and wanted good police officers on the job. She was well suited to the job being a strapping 5 foot 10 inch girl at 160 pounds. She had long naturally blonde hair that she wore down to her breasts. Her buxom breasts were tamed by a 40DD bra which didn’t always quell that jelly shake that men like so much. They used to say about her “It gotta be jelly cause jam don’t shake like that” (thanks to Glen Miller).

BriannaLeah was a very pretty girl. And that hourglass shape she had always got plenty of appreciation from her colleagues and men on the street. Her male colleagues often liked to follow her down the hall for the rear axle view especially when she chose tight jeans for the day. Being a policewoman also paid well. Yes it could be dangerous but she knew how to handle herself and she was already pretty good with a 9 mil or a 40 Smith and Wesson pistol or even a 45 ACP. She was a top shot at the academy.

Life seemed to be going well for this lovely girl. Employment was handled ok but she didn’t have a boyfriend since she got rid of the last one. She realized he was not for her even though he was quite handsome. He had been abusive and possessive towards her and had caused some trouble since their breakup but she thought that was over with after 3 months. Plus she packed her 9 mil on her hip at all times to forestall trouble from any source. Her Concealed Carry Permit allowed her to carry it anywhere she went and she did. She was ready for anything, or so it seemed.

Moehammered, her ex-boyfriend, had not bothered her for awhile. But was he done with her???? Er, perhaps not. Jealous and possessive boyfriends rarely take no for an answer. She had broken it off not him. She loved men and loved having sex with them (in fact, she could be quite kinky) but didn’t want to be owned by her boyfriend or get slapped around by him (which he had done several times). And there was no way she was going to wear a stupid head scarf just because he wanted her to. Once she decided she quickly told Moehammered that it was over. He did not take it well. Not well at all. Her friends told her to be very careful of him but she wasn’t worried. She was a strong woman and carried her pistol on her hip. What could happen???? Oh, did I mention that she lived alone?

Turns out that Moehammered was making plans for BriannaLeah. Remember what Machiavelli said? Plan your revenge. Moehammered was not dumb and he was ruthless. He had already formulated a plan to take care of BriannaLeah. Nobody would ever see her and have the chance to love her ever again. He figured he was doing the world a favour. Well, maybe ... maybe not.

Moehammered had a group of male friends that all did think alike. A woman like BriannaLeah was a prime target for them. At a minimum she needed to be taught a lesson. Moehammered planned a little get together for them and BriannaLeah. She would be the only girl there with the seven men. Moe enlisted the help of two of the others to have an encounter with the girl after her classes finished on a Friday morning.

She parked her SUV in a fairly remote part of campus parking. When she came out and walked towards it she noticed a van parked close to her car. But there were always cars coming and going so she thought little of it. She unlocked her doors when 15 feet away with the remote when all of a sudden three men burst from the van.

Before she could even think about drawing her pistol they had her face down on the pavement with her arms immobilized as they slapped handcuffs on her wrists behind her back. Then duct tape was placed over her mouth and they also tied her legs tightly together. Moehammered and his helpers, Ali-Oop and Nazi-ty hustled her into the van and pinned her face down to the floor. It took all of 10 seconds to accomplish. Planning. It pays off.

Moe looked around carefully determining if anyone had seen this happen. Nobody noticed a thing. They were home free. Plus the CCTV cams were so far away they wouldn’t be of much help to the police. He started driving off campus with the two men in the back pinning the girl to the floor. BriannaLeah quietly sobbed as she knew she was outgunned and in trouble. She recognized Moehammered’s voice as he spoke to the others but he never addressed her as they drove out of the city carefully observing the traffic laws, of course.

Nobody could see into the back of the van. As they drove towards the country for the get-together Ali-Oop and Nazi-ty notice the girl’s lovely shape and decided to take matters into their own hands. Ali-Oop reached under her and undid her jeans and pulled them down below her knees. They thought why don’t we rape her right in the van. Down came her pretty white satin panties. They felt her up and penetrated her vagina with their fingers. She tried hard to scream but her mouth was securely taped shut. She tried to kick them with both legs but only succeeded in hurting herself.

Ali-Oop was about to enter her vagina when Moehammered (who was driving and had guessed what was happening) yelled from the front “Don’t you dare fuck her. I want to be first”. So they just held her down admiring her beautiful, shapely, nude bottom. Both of them continued to finger her while they held her down. Sometime later the van pulled into a farmyard ten miles outside the city with a large ramshackle house in the middle. It was close to the city and only five miles west of the I-75. The house was about 1/4 mile off the gravel road.

Now what? she thought. They parked the van behind the house so it wouldn’t be seen from the road. She was grabbed at each arm and lifted out of the van and dragged into the house. They took her into a large living room with a big beam running across the high ceiling. She was still nude from the waist down. The house was abandoned but the power was still on. The other 4 men were waiting. Moe roughly pulled the tape off her mouth letting her unleash a stream of expletives at them all. Her mascara and eyeliner were smeared down her face from her tears. Her arms were un-cuffed but were quickly secured to the beam high above her head. She was standing there with her wrists tied to the beam, legs taped together and nude from the waist down to her ankles.

Moehammered took her pistol and put it to her temple and finally began talking to her. “You little bitch. I could kill you right now and nobody would care.” She began to sob in earnest again. He lowered the pistol and placed it in its holster on the mantle. It was an area of large farms, there were no other houses around so nobody would hear her if she screamed (she would, long and loud). Moehammered took his knife and held it to her throat saying, “We are going to use you like the slut you are before I kill you, you cunt, we are going to use your cunt until its wornout”. With that he sliced the shoulders of her top then down to its waist and pulled it off her.

He grabbed her breasts from behind and roughly squeezed them. Then he cut the bra band and straps and threw her bra to the side. The others were wide eyed as her bounty swayed from side to side in front of them. Large, very pink areolas beckoned them. Her breasts were manhandled as Moe began to cut her jeans away until she stood before them in only white satin panties.

She felt Moe’s fingers under the elastic of the panties and said “No, don’t”. Ali-Oop and Nazi-ty just laughed loud and long and said “what a dumb cunt”. Well she was not dumb but she did have a luscious vagina. It was usually moist and Moe fingered her now under her panties rubbing her clit before he entered her vagina with his fingers. He pulled her panties down then said “Ok let’s get to it”.

BriannaLeah was immobilized at her wrists and she was on her toes with her legs still taped together. Moehammered approached her from the front. He said “So I wasn’t good enough for you eh? You are going to pay the piper now, little bitch”. Then he slapped her face breaking her nose. He slapped her from the other side, then again. She screamed and blood was smeared from her nose all over her face.

Ali-Oop put both arms around Brianna from behind and grabbed her left breast on each side holding it tightly while Moe pulled her nipple. In his other hand he had a four inch long hat pin which he was pointing at her dark pink areola. Moe brought the sharp end of the pin in contact with the areola and slowly pushed the pin into her soft skin. The point was not particularly sharp but sharp enough...

BriannaLeah let out a deep gasp and then she screamed long and loud as it began to enter her breast. Moehammered laughed while he continued pushing and it penetrated the soft tissue. He had to push fairly hard to get it half way through and then even harder until it began to emerge from the inside and broke through the skin on the other side but closer to the base of her breast. Only half an inch was actually outside the breast on either side. It hurt terribly as it pushed through her milk producing lobules and ducts leading to the nipple. She just screamed and sobbed and screamed some more as her breast was penetrated. The men, if you could call them that, laughed heartily. There was no empathy here.

Another pin was produced and Moehammered pushed it through her breast again but from the top downwards. BriannaLeah screamed again as they tortured her anew. Ali-Oop was sadistic towards women but they all had a bad attitude towards females typical of their religious beliefs. Ali-Oop in particular wanted to cause her pain and hear her scream. As the pin was pushed through her breast he chuckled and kissed the nape of Brianna’s neck. The more she screamed and sobbed the more erect he became. As he was holding her breast and Moe tortured it Brianna could feel Ali rubbing his erection against her bottom. He was a monster. No doubt about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.