The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 99: Integration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 99: Integration - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Marge was wonderfully naked and curled up in my arms with her eyes especially vigilant as she watched our daughter Faith playing with her slightly older half-brother Logan. He was being especially solicitous of her as they played in the shallow end of the pool. Both children were championship swimmers so even if they fell in the deeper water, they’d just swim to where they could get out.

Marge and I had made love earlier while our children took naps. I normally didn’t do sexual things midday, but what with her visiting rarely, and such with our desire for one another, I succumbed to her charms.

Marge was part of the Columbus Extended Family, and really Paul Davies’ steady lover and his EA. She was good friends with Paul’s wife Eleanor, too. That said, we were sure that I had fathered Faith during one of our times together while I was doing a promotional tour for my Relationships book. She wanted to be a single mom and every time we talked, I again reminded her that I was always there for her and Faith.

Marge’s presence in Florida was unique in some ways. She rarely came south, yet I was constantly giving invitations. I was in Columbus fairly often, so saw her and Faith then, along with the other members of that Extended Family. Marge did fit in with everyone in the Florida group. She even liked to participate and see how the Family had grown and changed over time.

A few feet away, also naked as a jaybird, Stacy my next-door neighbor sat at one of my patio tables with her laptop open. She’d shown her work to me earlier. She was designing artistic webpages for cooters.xxx – a pornographic website that was scheduled to go live the end of the month. As the page took shape, even from where I sat, I could see the photos of young sexy women displaying their wares, often with a huge male cock inserted in some orifice, or nearby, or even hanging over a model’s shoulders. Stacy seemed immune to the sex and more concerned about the balance and functionality of each page she developed.

Stacy’s ‘husband’ (really her brother) had gone in town on an errand to get a few items for home repair. In an effort to get out and move around town, my new redhead friend Emily had put on clothes to go with him. They were also making a grocery run.

My phone beeped indicating that I had a text. I looked at the screen. Lynn had sent me a picture from work. It was not risqué at all. The picture was of an ad hoc committee at Emptive Aerospace where she worked. There were about a dozen people in the group picture including Lynn, Karen, Remington, Ford, and Mel. They were in a conference room, and the walls behind the group were filled with flip-charts obviously containing some of the ideas to improve some aspect of Emptive’s operations. I replied with a happy emoji.

A month after I first met them and they started to hang-out with us, Rem and Ford were still working at fitting into the Extended Family. Intellectually they embraced all the aspects of the Family and our out-of-this-world sex life, but when they were in the middle of it, they often freaked out because of how it conflicted with how they were raised and how much of the ‘outside’ world functioned.

Sky and Molliana especially liked the two men and had taken them on as a project to help them integrate into the Family. Prior to meeting Rem and Ford, they’d had great success integrating Reed Edwards into the Family – the general contractor who’d nearly doubled the size of my home with various additions, and also with Molly, Alice, Jane, and Dane, their publicists and agents.

The latter group were due for a visit from L.A. soon to remind the two music superstars that they couldn’t totally sit on their duffs for a while as they gestated their babies and then played mommy. I was sure they had a plan in the works for how to get them back in the public eye and back on stage on some kind of tour.

My newest book was moving along slowly, but I was having a lot of fun writing it. It was a story about a simple I.T. guy that gets recruited into the CIA. They train him in skills he’s never dreamed of, and he meets a femme fatale who helps him, of course. Ultimately, they go on some mission to save the world. I decided that I would always write stories with happy endings, so this would work out that way. That morning I’d written about two-thousand words about my protagonists martial arts training, based partly on my own experience with the craft.

I heard the door open behind me and turned slightly. Remington emerged from the house being pulled along by Amber. They were both naked, and she had a mischievous look on her face. She led him to the pool’s edge and then pushed him in. The splash had barely begun before she jumped in after him. They both surfaced laughing and kissed.

After swimming a lazy lap, the two get out of the pool and rinsed off at the showerhead on the side of the house. Dripping they came over near me. Rem asks, “Can we join you? I’m getting a beer from inside; you want anything?” I responded and said yes.

While he was inside, Amber said, “He’s a good guy. We should keep him around – nice personality, hard worker, motivated man, and friendly.”

I teased, “You mean he just fucked the stuffing out of you?”

She laughed, “Well, that, too. I think he fits into the Family well.”

I said, “He has reservations – old tapes about what a relationship is or should be, and what a man’s role in it should be.”

“I sensed some of that,” Amber replied as she toweled off and sat. “He asked me if I went steady with anybody. I noted his old-school vocabulary.”

“And you said?”

“I told him not really. I told him that I ‘tilted’ towards Caleb and Warren, but that I had no doubts about loving the other men, especially you, Jim. You know the younger crowd hangs out together.”

Rem came back with our beers about then. I took one and the couple sat down. Again, Rem was all eyes as he stared at Marge, and then at Stacy, and then at some of the other women around us that were nude or nearly so.

Amber teased the man by adjusting her position so that she had one foot on the bench where she sat and the other on the ground. This resulted in her flashing her gaping pussy at Rem. I felt sorry for the man. I’d noticed some of the other women doing similar things with him as well as Ford, his partner in the work they were doing at Emptive Aerospace and in becoming Family members.

I asked Rem, “So, what are you thinking about the men and women in the Family?”

He shook his head and pried his eyeballs away from Amber’s twat, “I remain amazed at the whole atmosphere and the ... ethos of this place.” He gestured around the house and patio. “The men are good friends and seemed inured to the women. The women are ... spectacular.”

Marge ran her hands down over her breasts, “I’m over the hill and yet you think that I’m spectacular?”

Rem nodded. “I’m entranced by every woman in your Family. You all take sex between each other for granted,” He paused and then shook his head; “No, not for granted. You take sex as an expected interaction between each other, just as though it was part of an ongoing conversation.

“An hour ago, Amber and I were talking over our late lunch, and then we went inside and made love for a long time, and here we are. I know I feel great, but I worry about how she feels. I don’t want her, or any of the woman that I’ve been with to feel used, but I’m always willing. Not always able, but willing.”

He turned to Amber, “I really liked our time together, but ... well, since it was such a casual start to our encounter, didn’t you feel used or slutty, or promiscuous or something?”

Amber put the back of her wrist against her forehead. “Oh me, oh my, I have fucked a man that I liked. I have his cum leaking from inside me and here we sit holding hands and feeling comfortable in our afterglow from the great sex we shared. Whatever shall I do?”

Marge and I chuckled at her theatrics.

Amber leaned forward, “I guess that I am promiscuous, but so what. That’s how I choose to live. Am I slutty? By the standards of the world outside of this place, yes. By the standards of the Family, not at all. I like you, Rem. I liked fucking you and I hope we do it a lot. More importantly, I can see myself loving you as we learn more and more about each other. I hope the feeling is mutual.

“I am not upset by my sexual habits. I slept with Caleb last night, and we fucked when we woke up this morning. I was with Warren after that, and then hooked-up with you over lunch. If I can, I’ll be with Jim later, and tonight is our Saturday party, so I hope to get fucked by three or more other men. That excites me, makes me feel loved, and I never want it to stop. I wish everyday was like this.”

Rem nodded, “I grew up when the rule was one man went with one woman. If either of them expanded to be too close to another member of the opposite sex, that was considered cheating and the relationship would die. Here, you used that as the basis to strengthen all the relationships involved.”

I nodded, “Good observation. We do. Don’t leave love out of th equation, although we might take a while to grow that part of a relationship.”

Rem went on, “I was raised to expect fidelity, and that was defined as exclusivity and permission to be possessive and, I guess, demanding of the other person.”

Amber quickly said, “Here, fidelity means loyalty to the Extended Family – to its sustenance and support of the others. It implies a devotion to not just one person, but to many – to the other Family members. I think it reflects in our dependability to help and encourage others in our group. Being exclusive and possessive doesn’t enter into the equation. There’s no need for that kind of behavior, and it isn’t even desirable.”

Rem said, “Oh, I see and feel all the benefits. My brain just seems to be taking its time in adjusting to this new paradigm.” As an after-thought, he added, “Ford is doing better at this than I am.”

I asked, “Where is he?”

Rem pointed, “He’s upstairs making love to Wendy and Blue.” He chuckled, “I think Blue is his new favorite color plus he loves ‘Windy’ days.” We politely laughed at his puns.

I asked in a more serious tone, “So, are you going to stay around with us or don’t you think you can make the transition to our unique lifestyle?”

Rem also looked serious and glanced over at Amber, and then at Marge and the other women around. He said, “I am here. I ready about paradigm changes, and this is a large one for me. I will be here for as long as it takes, and then I’ll be here forever after that.

“I know intellectually that this is the place for me to be. I do respond to the love and affection that everyone shows each other here, and I hope I am giving off those same vibes. Sky and Molliana have been helping me get more vocal about my feelings for each person. Just so you hear it from the source, I am feeling very loving about everyone in the Family – men and women. I don’t have any feelings of lust for the men, but ... oh, boy ... for the women, I’m a lost cause.

“What they have me doing is reciting several affirmations whenever I get those ‘outside’ feelings or old feelings, if you will. I am to tell myself; this is a creature that I love and there are many others that I feel the same way about. This person loves me and also many others. I cannot possess this person or any other. I cannot be exclusive with this person or any other. I cannot possess a butterfly or cloud.

“This new person in my life and I will mutually define all the components in our relationship, but it’s not an emergency so we can take our time. When I see this person making love with someone else in some way, I feel happy for them and for their partner.”

Remington paused and said, “There are a couple of others that don’t come to mind right away.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.