The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 97: Suspend Disbelief

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97: Suspend Disbelief - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Friday late afternoon or early evening was warm with a light breeze, and just perfect for a patio party and barbecue. Everyone that I could think of as local and a member of the Extended Family was there.

Included in our midst were to be what I thought of as our three newest members – Emily – Derek’s mother, and Remington, and Ford – two men that Lynn and Karen met at work. Emily was solidly in the Family. This was her fourth ‘orgy night’ with the group. Rem and Ford were new to what would happen and displaying some minor signs of nervousness.

Lynn and Karen greeted their ‘dates’, thanked them for coming, and escorted them to the back patio. They’d been at the house before, but not on a night when the Family wanted to be together in intimate ways. The men had brought a case of wine to thank all of us for our hospitality that night and the previous nights that they’d dined with us. Rem carried that to the patio bar at Lynn’s suggestion.

Rem and Ford had their eye teeth drop out when they reached the patio and took in the scene. They’d been cued in about wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt, so had that part correct.

To the surprise of the two men, most of the women in the group had returned to the ‘normal’ mode of dress for the back patio – monokinis, although Amber, Tracy, and Mel were naked as they floated around the pool on inflatable toys and talked. Others visited the pool but without skinny-dipping. The other nude women were Molliana and Sky who dressed or undressed that way almost all the time unless they were leaving the house.

The two men made it to the patio bar, set the case of wine down, and then were nearly stationary as their gaze shifted from woman to woman. Lynn elbowed Rem in his side. I heard her say, “You’ve seen it all before, get used to it right now, and stop embarrassing us by acting like you’re in junior high school and just seeing your first bare tit.”

Both men jarred themselves out of their suddenly induced brain fog.

Karen reminded them, “Besides, we told you all about the Extended Family and what to expect – this time on the patio included.”

Rem said with a tone of amazement, “You mean all that you told us was true?” He sounded like he hadn’t believed what Lynn and Karen had told him over the past couple of days.

Karen said, “Every word. We also told you not to drop by tonight unless you bought into various relationship concepts and tenets that we described to you. Also, did you read any of Jim’s book on Polyamory, because this is what you just walked in on. We are a big polyamorous Family – oh, and we’re all horny as hell...”

Ford responded a little quicker on his feet. “Yes, I scanned the book and read the first twenty or so pages. I got the impression of a hippie commune back in the 1970s or so, but then I haven’t read it all.”

Lynn pushed, “So, in order to be in a relationship, you want to be exclusive, possessive of ‘your’ woman, split up the jobs in the relationship between his and hers, and get jealous if she even talks to another man?”

Both men immediately balked. Rem said, “No, no, no. Not at all. We liked what you told us, but ... well, honestly, it’s still sort of theoretical for me because I haven’t really seen it in action any place.”

Lynn gestured around to the rather full patio with a sweep of her arm. “You are seeing it action right here, right now.”

Karen tapped me on the shoulder as I’d been standing with my back to their foursome. I had been listening to their conversation, but acting as though I was talking to Emily. I turned the two of us into their foursome.

Karen said, “Jim, what did we do last night?”

“Well, you and Lynn came home from your dinners and dates with Rem and Ford, told me all about what had been going on between all of you, and then we made love.” I noted that Emily looked really interested in our conversation.

“Were you jealous?” Karen asked.

“Not at all. I was glad that you’d had a good time and also that you liked these two men enough to engage them in some fun and sexually-satisfying lovemaking.”

“Did you tell us to stop running around with them, or that you’d divorce us or kick us out of the Family if we had sex with them again?”

I reacted as if shocked, “Good Lord, no. I’d never say anything like that. I love the two of you. Besides, we’ve agreed not to be exclusive, and I certainly don’t own or control you.”

Rem asked me in a serious tone, “What if you want Lynn or Karen to change what they’re doing – change their behavior or something?”

I shrugged slightly, “We’d talk about it. I’d tell them why I think whatever it is would be a good thing to do, or else it’s so obvious. They’d do the same with me. I might get a subtle nudge to do one of the jobs around the house in the same way, such as ‘Don’t forget tomorrow is trash day’ or something along those lines.”

Rem pushed a little harder, “But what if you wanted either or both of them to stop seeing us?”

I looked puzzled. “I’d need a reason. I wouldn’t be jealous; in fact, I’d be glad they were again enjoying their time with you. If I was worried in some way, I’d adjust my thinking. I really believe in the old adage ‘There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so’. If I can think something is bad, I most likely can change my mind so as to think of the same thing as good.

“Moreover, I am glad they’ve discovered you and Ford, and that they like you. More often than not, I’ve been the one discovering other females and bringing them into the Extended Family. For instance, Sky and I brought Molliana into the Family, and I’m the man that got each of them pregnant.” I chuckled, “So, I’d have fewer guilt feelings if Lynn and Karen or any of the others find you two new men points of interest and arousal.”

That discussion seemed to satisfy Rem and Ford, who’d been locked into our conversation. Karen and Lynn brought the men over to the bar to meet the WSRQ-TV weather girl – Heather. She’d just appeared in her red, white, and blue monokini on the patio after her day at work forecasting and also tossing out interesting weather trivial for her many viewers. We still asked her when she’d do a monokini appearance on TV.

Emily rubbed her hot breasts against me as I turned towards her. She said, “You are so articulate. You made it so much clearer for me, too. I love the Family’s philosophy ... and I love you.”

Emily and I shared a long, steamy kiss and when we parted I was sure that the water in the swimming pool had evaporated from our heat. I looked at the petite redhead and felt a jolt of arousal.

As I shifted my gaze back to the others already milling around the patio or pool area, I caught a motion at the window of my neighbor’s house. I kept moving my head, but used my peripheral vision to continue studying the window. That was when I saw them – a man and woman, both relatively young, casually dressed and watching all of us on the patio.

I reevaluated what was going on around me. The women were mostly wearing monokinis or naked. A couple of men were naked, some were only in swimming briefs, and the rest in shorts and some kind of t-shirt. There was lots of affection being expressed, too; just as Emily had done with me, many were kissing, hugging, or simply hanging off each other as they talked.

We weren’t doing anything illegal – yet. I believe that public fornication was prohibited, but even that was unlikely to involve anything other than a visit from our local police car and a warning to take it inside. We hadn’t had that happen yet.

I wasn’t sure what to do about the neighbors, so I decided that ignorance was bliss and tried to put our two peeping toms out of my head. I did assess their line of sight from their windows. They could see almost all of the pool and about half the patio deck, including the barbecue and dining area where our picnic tables were.

Emily asked, “You saw them, too?”

I nodded, “If you mean our next-door neighbors, yes. I’m not going to change anything or say anything. Does that bother you?”

Emily blushed slightly and said, ‘No. Over the past two weeks since I started being here most of the time that I’m not working, I have found that I love being watched, especially when I’m making love with someone. I love the group sex. If your neighbors are watching that’s even better.”

I teased, “What else has been turning you on?”

Emily looked around to be sure no one was listening to our conversation. She said in a near whisper, “Fucking so many men has turned me on, and now I’m starting on the women. God, I love the sex. I am such a slut, and I’m surprising myself in that I don’t mind being this way. I rather like it.”

I kissed her and said, “You’re not a slut in anybody’s opinion around here. Look around; we’re all doing the same thing. You’re expressing yourself in a meaningful way. As for the open and frequent sex, you’re no different than the rest of us. I’m sure we’re all drawn together even on just that one point. You fit in well.”

Emily glanced over where Lynn and Karen were talking with Rem, Ford, and Heather. Emily said, “I want to fuck the new men, too. They turn me on. I know they’re not fully in the Family, but later I’m going to go on the prowl if they’re still here.”

“I saw them eyeing you. I think redheads have an edge with those two guys – Rem and Ford. Besides, and I know, your carpet and drapes match.” I chuckled.

Emily said, “And they always will. Many of the men have told me that they like my red pubic hair. They sure like licking and lapping their way through it to get to my cunt and my clitoris.” She sighed. “I guess I have to wait a couple of hours before that can happen again.”

I smirked, “If you find a willing target, you can take them up and use my big bed. I want to stay around and socialize, so you’re on your own.”

Emily kissed me again and said, “I’ll stay, too. I want you later though, and we can do it all right here in the open. I even hope the neighbors will watch us.”

Cocktails and dinner time seemed to fly by at a rapid pace. Suddenly, clean-up was complete and people were swimming, dancing, still talking at the tables, or starting to pair up for the first round of lovemaking.

Over dinner I’d done a headcount. For the first time that I could ever remember at one of our Family orgies, we had eighteen men and eighteen women. O. M. G. we were sexually balanced. Nobody had to form a threesome or wait for one of the couples to finish. None of the women had to play together for a round so that they got some sexual satisfaction, unless they wanted to.

Remington and Ford were with Lynn and Karen at one end of my dinner table. Emily and I were together at the other end, and we had Reed, the contractor on the large house addition, and Sky.

We got a lot of information from Sky about how well the Duets album had been selling. The others got a lot of information from me about the fictional book I was writing about a spiritual being that decided to have a human experience, and then took the steps to come to earth, select parents, and discover the human experience. With my writing about relationships, I had a great background for the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.