The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 96: Naughty ‘Wives’

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96: Naughty ‘Wives’ - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I was in the kitchen preparing some hors d’oeuvres for anybody that showed up for our Wednesday evening cocktails. There was still an hour to go before I expected anybody else home. For a change everybody in the house was gone – no workers, no students, no free lancers, just me.

And then, I got a surprise. Lynn and Karen came in from the garage. I gave them my astonished look.

Lynn blushed a little and said, “Yes, we’re early. We were naughty and I came home to confess and see what you want to do.”

I had my reading glasses on and looking over the top of the with a scowl, but I couldn’t hold the highly parental look. “What’d you do, honey?”

Karen was also a little squeamish. I started to include her in my attention zone.

Lynn said, “Well ... errr, this is kind of awkward. Let me ask, how do you think of us in relationship to you?”

Without hesitating I responded, “I love you both and think of you as my wives or co-wives or something equating to that.”

“So, we’d be cheating and unfaithful if we did something with some other men?”

I kind of winced inside at where this totally new conversation with them was going. I responded, “No, because we’re all in the Extended Family, and we’ve all agreed that means we’re in open relationships – open marriages, if you will. Did you meet and do something with some new men?”

Both women nodded. Karen said, “Haven’t done anything too bad – yet, but the trend is moving rapidly in that direction.”

I made a ‘gimme’ gesture with one hand, meaning start talking. Lynn said, “About two weeks ago we were having lunch and two of the vendors to our company asked to join us. The small cafeteria at work was crowded, so it wasn’t an unreasonable request. Anyway, we all started talking and comparing notes on what we did and so on.

“The next day, they were back again, and we really welcomed them. They were nice guys – Rem and Ford. Anyway, that day at lunch our conversations expanded. They also met Robbie and Mel who stopped by the table to say hello and tell us they weren’t coming over for dinner that night.

“The two of them stopping by the table triggered a larger discussion about where we lived and how it was interesting that I had relatives working in the same company. I tried to explain that Karen and I were also kind of related because we both had the same boyfriend or husband.”

Karen broke in, “I don’t know why I said it, but I allowed as how you were a well-known author and that you were ‘older and widely experienced’ – both points that I love about you, but I didn’t explain that. Anyway, the guys got the impression that you were much older – like ancient. Their own assumptions, I assure you. We didn’t know that at the time.”

Lynn said, “Since then, we have had lunch partners every day at work. On Monday we realized that they were really coming onto us – a full court press, if you will. They asked us out for drinks after work, but we turned them down, saying that we had a standing gathering at our home.”

Karen said, “By then, they had heard us tell them that we lived together with you and some other women. We didn’t play the Molliana or Sky cards because we didn’t want to look like we were showing off about who else we lived with. We did mentioned that Amber and Tracy had just graduated but still lived with us. I mentioned Heather, too, but they didn’t know her as the weather girl.”

I was starting to get the picture that these guys had about me and the girls. Unless I was wrong, it was a distorted view of their own making. They didn’t have all the data. Things didn’t quite line up for them, and that apparently meant to them that they had some room to move into deeper relationships with the two women.

Lynn said, “So, yesterday we were really naughty. We all left the cafeteria together after we’d eaten. Remington or Rem and Ford came with us. We went into the stairwell rather than use the elevator up to our floors. Anyway, we both turned and wrapped one of them in our arms and planted some really hot kisses on their lips and pushed our hot little bodies into theirs. I said to Rem, ‘I really like you.’ Karen said something similar to Ford. We did the stairwell thing again today and it was more kissy-huggy and more touchy-feely. The sexual attraction was hard to dismiss by any of us...”

Karen took a deep breath and said, “And that brings us to right now and why we came home early to talk to you and speak to some of the others a little later.”

I was sure where this was headed. I nodded for them to continue.

Lynn said, “We invited them to come for cocktails at six p.m. today.”

Karen added, “And we’d like to entice them a little without revealing everything about the Extended Family – at least just yet.”

I shrugged, “Fine by me. You want me to keep a low profile or act indifferent to you or what?”

Karen bluntly said, “I think we’d like to act like we were more independent and free agents than we really are, especially where you’re concerned.”

I winced inside again, but I said, “Okay, I think I understand. I’ll act accordingly. If I’m not performing to expectations, one of you will have to give me some further behavior cues.”

They both said, “Thank you in unison,” and then they kissed me and assured me that I was as loved as ever.

The two went off and changed into casual clothes rather than monokinis. I saw some text messages from them to the Family about guests that evening and a request for more decorum in the dress code.

I set up the bar with some fresh ice and extra beer and wine. Carl and Rachel came by with their three kids. The kids went right into the pool for the rest of their visit. Rachel sat at the bar with me as Carl worked on the grill.

Rachel said, “You know, if these two new men join the Family it would help even out the imbalance between the sexes at our gatherings.”

“I agree, but let’s see whether they even fit in with us. They’ll be on their best behavior tonight, so we might not get an accurate look. Still, if they’re flirty and all with us, that might indicate a future trend.”

Rachel said, “Karen coached me about teasing the guys. I haven’t decided what to do yet, but I’ll try.”

Robbie and Mel came by for drinks and dinner, followed by Jake and Chris. Emily shows up solo. Amber and Tracy showed up with Caleb and Warren. Molliana and Sky were around the house after an afternoon clothes shopping trip to get some new and larger maternity clothes. I knew they were expanding. We had about two months to go to their due dates.

Everyone was polite and engaging with Remington Yearwood and Ford Gatlin after they arrived. Only a few minutes into their visit, with a beer in hand, they were introduced to Sky and Molliana. I thought that they’d wet their pants they were so excited to be meeting the superstar singers.

Since everyone else in the Family treated the women like any other member of the Family, the two men quickly settled down, but I noticed that whenever they scanned around the area, their eyes always paused on either of the two stars.

Lynn and Karen had latched onto the two men upon their arrival and took them around giving introductions and bridge lines to facilitate conversations. I felt better when I saw them actually interacting with the men. I could see the mutual attraction they felt for each other. Based on what I saw, I also didn’t think that the girls had done any swapping in their kissing with the men. Things were pretty conservative, so far. Knowing the two of them, I expected that they’d make that change pretty soon.

Carl and Robbie manned the grill for barbecued chicken. Side dishes mysteriously appeared – three bean salad and potato salad, along with a lettuce salad with various dressings. Our group filled up the picnic tables.

Lynn and Karen had Molliana join them at their table so that their two men friends would get some serious exposure to a super singer. Sky joined me and I got a whole lot of kisses and many words of love from my pint-size lover. She and Molliana had been to their OB/GYN that day, so I got the progress reports and also saw the latest ultrasound photos of my future son and daughter.

There was some table hopping, but not as much as usual. I encouraged Sky to go and meet Rem and Ford. I gave her a wink. She got up and walked over. I noticed that there was slight waddle in her stride.

Lynn came over to me. In a cautious tone she said, “Would you mind terribly if Karen and I went off with Rem and Ford after dinner to a club or whatever?”

I shook my head. “Not a bit. I like them, although I haven’t had a chance to talk much with them. I sense that they don’t know that this is a polyamorous Family, however.”

Lynn agreed with a nod. “That’s kind of what we wanted to lay on them later to see how they react. Can I give them each a copy of your book?”

“Absolutely. You know where the copies are. If you want it autographed, let me know.”

Lynn went off immediately and came back with two copies of Polyamory – my book on the subject. I autographed each copy without any longer salutation. I teased Lynn, too. “If you’re going to be overnight, I suggest you take a change of clothes for work.”

See studied me to see if I was serious. “Thank you. Good idea.” I guess she called my bluff.

As she got up to leave the table, I held her hand for a second. “Lynn, and this goes for Karen, too, I don’t want to lose you. I love you.” I let go, and got a kiss from her. I saw her set the books aside to pick up on the way out to their evening, and she went back to their table.

After dinner, the foursome left the house. I did note that both Karen and Lynn had large shoulder bags about the size of Denmark packed up with what I assumed were changes of clothes and cosmetics.

My bed companions that evening were Heather, Molliana, Sky, Amber, and Tracy. Yes, there was some gratuitous sex that left us all happy and sated. Nonetheless, I wondered about what Lynn and Karen were doing.


When I woke the next morning, Lynn and Karen were also in our large bed, cuddled together. I didn’t wake them. I did go off to the beach for my morning meditation session.

I had trouble getting into my meditative trance, and I knew that I was worried about losing my two lovers – basically my wives – to Rem Yearwood and Ford Gatlin. Eventually, the sound of the surf, the light breeze, the glint of the rising sun on the waters of the Gulf of Mexico did their magic and I slipped into my trance. My conscious and subconscious minds merged, and I was touched by the spirit that lives within all of us.

I found peace of mind and love in that spiritual space, and I felt as though I were radiating that peace and love to everyone in my life. I felt the messages about love, inclusion, letting go, and tolerance wash through me. When I came awake, I’d been ‘under’ for forty-five minutes, a point that surprised me.

Back at the house everyone but Sky and Molliana were racing around getting ready for work. I tried to be helpful with mugs of coffee, and encouraging words. Both Lynn and Karen looked like they wanted to talk, but they explained they had commitments at work they were racing to. I hugged and kissed them goodbye, and patted their rear ends with my usual smirk. They liked that; I could tell.

Lynn turned before going out the door and said, “I don’t think we’ll be here for dinner, but I’ll confirm that later. I have a suspicion that I’m going to be asked out for dinner – Karen, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.