The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 94: International, Album, and Graduation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 94: International, Album, and Graduation - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I was on my back. Over my mouth, I had a pussy with exquisite flavor that was oozing sexual juices into my mouth as I did everything orally that I could think of to elicit and capture them while bringing their source to another orgasm. My moves were producing a steady keening sound from Alex as she rode my face, sometimes even twerking her gash across my face.

Further south my cock was harder than titanium steel and sensitive beyond belief. I’d been sucked on and cleaned up from my intercourse with Alex by her BFF, Emma. Emma had mounted me and was moving up and down on my cock at a very slow pace. She’d lift off of me to the point we were just about to lose contact, and then ever so slowly slide her vagina down my cock until I was back inside her body with nothing more to offer to her, if she could have even taken it.

Emma, too, was making little mewling sounds of joy and sexual satiation. I think I was making some noise, as well, only my sounds were muffled by Alex’s pussy stuffed into my mouth.

After our dinner at a nice Turkish restaurant around the corner from Jeremy and Alex’s home, we’d gone back to their home and sexual assignments had been made by Alex. No one argued with the assignments.

Our group consisted of Jeremy, Alex, Graham, and Emma, who were all our hosts in London, and our crew of seven – Dan, Jane, Molly, Alice, Molliana, Sky, and me. Because we had four men and seven women, there were a bunch of FFM threesomes assigned by Alex.

Jeremy was assigned Molly and Molliana. He was obviously delighted, and made sure that they were all right with the match-ups. Dan got Alice. Graham got Jane and Sky. And I was assigned Alex and Emma.

We were in two rooms in the house that were across the hall from each other and upstairs in the luxurious home. Each room had a king-size bed in it. Besides my two ‘assigned’ women, I also had Dan and Alice in my bed. The others were on the big bed in the other room. We could all hear each other, and we were encouraged to peek at each other, if the urge struck us. I was too busy pleasing my partners. I did see Dan and Alice go and peek at the others.

I finished my first round and was into my second when Alex and Alice changed places. She wanted to try Dan, and Alice wanted to try me. She started on my mouth, and then she and Emma swapped. This was a fun event.

Alice also liked to twerk and Emma had been edging me for a half-hour before they traded the space on my cock and mouth. Twerking is kind of a sexy pelvic thrust that involves repeatedly rolling the hips and buttocks in a sexy way that makes the embedded cock move in and out of the female in an erotic and stimulating way. With my cock inside a pussy that was twerking, I found it impossible not to cum – and to cum hard. I warned Alice, and heard her tell me to ‘blast away’. I did and in short order I had filled the pretty publicist’s snug cunt with more man juice than she knew what to do with.

At the same time, Emma managed to cum while my tongue, mouth, and fingers assaulted her pussy and brought her to an orgasm. After the spasms passed, she fell on the bed beside my head and right next to where Dan and Alex were fucking at a frantic pace. We watched them until Alex started to spasm beneath Dan’s thrusts, and that led to his climax. They both made loud sounds of approval and then were in each other’s arms kissing like they could save the end of the world.

Jeremy, Molliana, and Molly stood at the door of the room and applauded. Their accolades made us all laugh. Alex gestured for her husband to come to her, and when he did, she inhaled his cock and cleaned off the sex juices remaining after his intercourse with the two women in his care.

Alex lapped her chops and said, “I just love fucking AND the clean-up phase. Everything tastes so wonderful.”

We took and break and walked downstairs naked. Jeremy had some wine and cheese for us. After our ‘recovery break’, there was some changing around of our partners. I happily wrapped my arms around Molly and Jane, and we went back upstairs to my bed.

Our second round lasted almost an hour. I felt glad that I could give out many more orgasms to the one that I enjoyed deep in Molly’s tight little cunt. I could tell that she was in love with me, too. Jane, I wasn’t sure about, but I thought I felt some strong emotions there.

The next I knew, it was morning. Jane and Molly were dead asleep next to me. We’d crashed from our jet lags, no doubt. I got up and slid on my slacks and a shirt. Barefoot, I went downstairs and onto the outside patio where I meditated for a half-hour.

Emma welcomed me back into the house when I was through. I got a very tender kiss, and some loving words about how she thought about me. At her direction, I helped start the preparation of breakfast.

Jeremy was eager to do the photoshoot of Sky and Molliana that day, so after breakfast he led us to an old warehouse that would form the backdrop for the photographs in the day’s shoot.

After some consultations with Jeremy that included looking at some examples, the two women stripped to their birthday suits. Standing next to each other, the baby bumps were quite noticeable.

Alex oiled up the two women, even teasing them sexually when she was applying the lotion to their breasts or near their nether region. She kissed each of them when she was through. I wondered if all Jeremy’s subjects got the same treatment.

Jeremy then got them in the first series of poses – one or the other of the women holding onto the other against the backdrop of the rough brick walls. Sky and Molliana flowed with the poses, often adding their own ideas to a scene in how they were interacting. Lights were on, indirect, off, dimmed, aimed directly at them, and every combination you could think of.

Jeremy moved around them at various distances and elevations, and constantly provided feedback about their poses – almost all positive words about how good and sexy they looked, and how he hoped to do justice to their beauty. At one point he went outside and shot at the two of them through the grimy windows of the long-abandoned building.

Every forty-five minutes, he’d take a break, insisting the Molliana and Sky walk around and relax for ten minutes. In that time, he’d check his shots and backup his memory cards.

Alex had lunch catered into the old building. It was pretty tasty, but after we’d eaten, it was back to work. Jeremy moved the photo shoot to another part of the building where more of a studio had been set up, complete with various backdrops. Everyone worked until five p.m. The women were tired, but Jeremy was hyped up about some of the great shots that he’d gotten of the two superstars.

We went back to Jeremy and Alex’s home via a wine bar on Old Burlington Street. Our group kind of took over a major part of the place. By observation, two other patrons recognized Molliana and-or Sky, but they kept their mouths shut, fortunately. They did take surreptitious photos of the stars as they sipped some Chardonnay.

Another short walk, and we had dinner at a pub on Duke of York Street. This time, thanks to seating of Molliana and Sky with their backs to the bulk of other patrons, no one seemed to recognize anybody. We got through another round of drinks and dinner undisturbed.

We were back at the Jeremy and Alex’s home by nine-thirty, which I learned was early for that crew. I crashed, again suffering from some jet lag. This time Molly and Emma tucked me in, a sexually-intense process that took almost two hours.


The picture selected for the album cover showed Molliana and Sky mostly in deep shadows against one of the mottled brick walls. They were obviously naked, and their bodies glistening in the oil that Alex had applied. They were back-to-back, leaning against each other, and looking upwards towards a lone spotlight that illuminated their faces and shoulders. Each woman had one arm across her breasts, hiding anything sexual from the public. Below that the baby bumps were partially illuminated, and lower still were only deep shadows where their legs were crossed with the knee nearest the camera strategically raised slightly.

The title of the duets album was, oddly enough, ‘Duets’. With the identifiable but tasteful picture of the two stars nude on the cover, there was no need to state the singers of the songs. There were no words on the album cover. Instead of twelve songs, there were twenty-six. Over half of the songs were new. Sky had written eight of them and Molliana the rest. The others were covers of some kind, although one or two of the songs were not identified with any other previous artist.

We all watched the old adage ‘Success breeds success’ replay itself with the album. The album went platinum in a week. Five songs from the album soared into the top twenty, too, even displacing some older songs by both singers. The ‘singles’ were selling at amazing rates. Several music stores on the Internet reported difficulty keeping up with the demand for downloads during certain hours of the day.

Neither singer got overly excited about their success. On the other hand, their agents and publicists were over the moon and literally danced around in glee at what was happening. Jane reported that the executives at RCA were ecstatic.

To publicize the album, both singers did some joint appearances on some of the network channels. They ended up appearing on ‘60 Minutes’ and on ‘Dateline’, plus some of the morning shows. Besides the music, many of the questions asked focused on future plans in each singer’s life after our baby would be birthed.

The NBC morning anchor asked about me when she was talking to the two women, but definitely kept the interview scandal free. She was curious about what books I was currently working on, and I got plugs for my other recent books plus an oblique reference to the Extended Family, as though everyone would know and understand what that meant.

Each singer also did a solo ten-city tour. Sky started in Portland, Oregon, and ended, after zig-zagging across the country, in Atlanta. Molliana started in Providence, Rhode Island, and ended in San Diego. Every venue was a sell-out.

After that month, with visible baby bumps, the two women came ‘home’ to Sarasota. Both women moved into the house. I was outnumbered even more than I had been. The house residents consisted of me, and then Lynn, Karen with Logan, Heather, Amber, Tracy, Sky, and Molliana.

Despite the overabundance of estrogen in the house, life was smooth and almost serene. Interesting things did occur, however.

Sky and Molliana were intent on keeping fit so they had easier deliveries. They were together each morning doing exercises on the patio on one of the Family’s sex mats. They’d stretch and balance, and then do some light weights to build up muscle tone.

The two women had both been doing dance routines as part of their concerts, usually with a couple of dozen other dancers. With just the two of them, they worked out various ‘routines’ that were aerobic but that still possible with their ‘bumps’.

Both women took turns appearing with Heather on the daytime weather show, and then gave Heather a fabulous exclusive letting her interview them for a half-hour ‘special’ about being superstars and being pregnant. Yes, the subject of them having the same lover came up. I walked out and appeared with them. It was the first and only time while they were pregnant that we were all together on television. We didn’t make anything big of it and any scandal that was attempted evaporated accordingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.