The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 91: Multiple Surprises

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 91: Multiple Surprises - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Robyn and I conspired to not announce the likelihood of my fathering her baby. Given what had happened, there was the possibility that someone, even Stone, her husband, had been the guilty party. But, like others in the Family, she could rightly claim collective insemination by about ten of the men – me included. Accurate timing and circumstances that only we shared, made me, by far, the most likely suspect.

Both our concerns were not for each other, but for Stone and Toni, Robyn’s husband and co-wife. We didn’t want to have a blatant situation where Stone was unhappy about raising my child or worse that a fracture in their relationships occurred. In fact, I’d gladly be sure the child had everything it needed.

I didn’t mind the pregnancy and I did love Robyn. Stone didn’t mind at all the prospect of her multifaceted impregnation by some ‘unnamed’ Family member. He was happy at the embryo growing inside her. We left it at that.


My next surprise, was a huge on, and it came a week later from Molliana. She had asked and we’d talked months earlier about her ticking biological clock. Unfortunately, I had dismissed our discussion as speculative and premature thinking on her part. After all, she was a super star and moving from one huge sold-out concert to another, only take breaks to be with us or at her home in L.A. Further, she was relatively young and had lots of time left to be of child-bearing age.

The revelation came one afternoon when she and I had just made love and were lying on my large bed with the ceiling fans blowing cool air on us to cool us down. We were still connected, because I hadn’t withdrawn from inside her. We’d put a lot of energy into our lovemaking. I was running one hand all over her gorgeous naked body, even smearing some of our body fluids around, and she was purring. She liked to be fondled all over.

Molliana said in a tentative tone after a long silence, “I think that I’m in what used to be called a ‘delicate condition’.”

I jerked slightly as my brain tried to interpret that comment. “How’s that again?”

“I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. You’re the daddy, of course.”

I scooted up the bed and kissed her with a big smile. “If that’s the case, I’m really glad. You sure?”

She nodded, “I’ve completely missed two periods at this point, and I did a little IPT or pregnancy test about an hour ago. It was positive. As for specifying that it was you, I’ve had all my other partners use condoms. I want this to be ‘our’ baby – yours and mine. I love you and this child was conceived in that love and will hopefully grow up that way.”

I nodded, “Yes, it was ... or will be. It will. ‘ll take on whatever role you want.” I was suddenly kind of nervous about this. I was going to have a baby with a superstar. What did that mean? Karen, Logan, and I were doing fine, but did the fact that Moll was a superstar imply some higher level of involvement?

Molliana must have sensed my concern. She said, “I kind of see us like you’ve been with Karen and Logan, only about four or five years behind them. I hope you’re up for that kind of job again.”

“I am. I’m excited. You should know that I might have also sired Robyn’s baby.” Robyn had finally announced to everyone that she was expecting in about seven months. The possible parentage was never mentioned, and probably wouldn’t.

I amplified, “Robyn asked that we not admit my likely candidacy as father, since she wants Stone to take on that role. I said I’d abide by that, but I feel compelled to tell my ‘wives’ ... and you.”

I guess I distinguished between the women I loved in the Extended Family as ‘My Wives’ – the members of my household and usually the longest cohabiting females in my clan, and ‘My Lovers’ – the other women in the Extended Family. Because of her constant presence in the house when she was ‘home’, I’d come to think of her as part of the Nuclear Family.

Molliana said, “I won’t say anything. I love Stone, too.” She paused and asked, “Are we okay?”

“We are better than okay. When do you want to go public?”

“Let’s wait a few weeks. Let me get a firm pronouncement from the medical community. In the meantime, no more wine or other stray chemicals for me and junior. I won’t start showing for several more months, so let’s use that event to go public.

“Fine with me. You should work with your agent and PR people about this.”

“I’ll want you there with me.” I got another hot kiss, and then we were making love again.


My ears still throbbed even though the hotel room was nearly silent, the only real sounds being the low drone of the air conditioning and Sky’s irregular breathing as we both floated down from one of the all-time best orgasms either of us had ever had.

We were at the exclusive Lytle Park Hotel in downtown Cincinnati. Sky had given a superb concert as part of her current tour. I’d flown up to Ohio to be with her at her request. Her concern had been at the Riverbend Music Center for about 24,000 ‘friends’. Word was that some tickets had been scalped for $10,000.

I was in the VIP section with an impressive set of credentials and passes around my neck. I could go anywhere in the large amphitheater, but I stayed and watched one of the women I loved sing and dance her heart out and delight the thousands of fans in attendance. Many times, especially during one of her tender love songs, Sky would look over at me and smile. A TV camera projected my image up on the large screens beside the stage more than once.

After hanging around while Sky changed and thanked her band and the others for their help in making her look great, we caught a limousine back to the hotel. We were in her bed making love seconds later. Like Molliana, giving a concert make Sky especially horny for some reason.

I held Sky and whispered about my love to her.

Sky replied, “And I love you even better.” After a pause she said, “I think I’m going to have to prove that to you for a long time to come.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. “I love you unconditionally.”

Sky rolled over into my arms, draping one of her breasts on my chest. She kissed me and said, “There are two of us that you have to love, now.”

We were silent for a long time. I figured out the answer to her cryptic riddle. I kissed her nose and she looked at me. “Then I guess we’re going to be doing some fancy dancing, or you will. When are you due and you sure I’m the daddy?”

“Probably toward the end of July, and I had any other men use a rubber.”

“You know that Molliana is pregnant, too?”

Sky shot upright. “No! By you?”

I nodded. “She told me a week ago. She’s due about the same time, and I’m definitely the daddy. I think you both might have gotten pregnant the same weekend. There’s another woman in the Family expecting, too, and she thinks I’m the daddy. She’s a little ahead of you two.”

“Who?”

“Robyn, but she doesn’t want any discussion about that potential fact. As far as Stone, Toni, or anybody else is concerned, I’m just one of eight men that are possible sperm donors. Fortunately, Stone is one of the eight. I just happen to be a strong number one possibility in her eyes.”

“I’ll never say another word,” Sky promised. After a silence she said, “Are we all right?”

I kissed her. “We are just fine. I’m not sure about your agent or your publicist or the others in your entourage. You’ll need to start informing them and tap dancing pretty soon. I had the same discussion with Molliana about a week ago. No one has gone public yet.”

Sky grinned, “And I bet you had your beautiful cock in her sweet little pussy.”{

I chuckled, “You know us well, my darling. I’m pleased that we’re in a family way. I just hope this doesn’t damage your career at all.”

Sky made a ‘pffffft’ sound. “It is, what it is.”

“Why not fly home with me tomorrow. Molliana is there. We can figure out how you two want to play this, especially since I fertilized the two of you.”


A few days later, I flew with Sky from Louisville to L.A. Molliana was meeting us there, and so were about a dozen other people that all had a deep and lasting interest in the careers of the two superstar singers – agents, publicists, and two record company executives.

I meditated on the back patio of Molliana’s beautiful Beverly Hills’ home. I really got into the contemplation and zoned out. When I was through, I had a dominate message to remember: be tolerant, be understanding, and be calm.

The meeting started at nine a.m. on Tuesday morning. Present besides Molliana, Sky, and me were Dan Costain and Jane Chechik, the girls’ agents, Alice Wright and Molly Pearson, their publicists, a couple of assistants for each, and then Hank Dion and Bill Blayden, from the record companies.

Molliana started the meeting. “We asked you all here today because of an upcoming and important couple of events that will impact all of us for the next year or more – some of us more than others.”

Everyone around the room except the three of us leaned forward to hear what that would be. They knew that much coming into the meeting.

Molliana said, “Sky and I are pregnant – both by Jim Rice here. We are probably due to deliver our babies on or about the same day, which also, by a process of elimination, suggests that we got pregnant on the same day – a distinct possibility when we reflected back on our times together.”

Molliana then looked from person to person, inviting them to say something. Everyone started talking at once. Most were highly agitated in some way. At least nobody was visibly angry at us.

Dan Costain held his hand up, slowly stopping the others from talking. He said, “We have a challenge here, if we’re up to it. These three people will be creating a new family, and we have to see that through in a way that only helps their careers, and, of course, sales of their songs and concert tickets. We need to paint them as a happy threesome – I think the word is ‘throuple’.”

Sky said, “Actually, we already belong to something called The Extended Family. There are usually about thirty of us, although with some that don’t live in our Florida geography, the number is more like fifty in our polyamorous group. Just to cut to the chase, we are all sexually active with each other. That fact has been alluded to and written about a few years ago when Jim was in the news for some of the books he’d written and some of the TV appearances he made.”

Dan groaned. “Shit.

Jane asked, “How are you two sure that Jim is the ... daddy?”

Molliana answered, “We both took precautions with all the other men in the Family that we made love with.”

“Thank God for small favors, maybe.”

Molly said, “Let’s be clear about what the issue is right now. The issue is how and when to communicate about the status of Moll and Sky to the general public. We need to manage the news before the news manages us.”

Alice instantly agreed. She turned to me, “Tell us about this Extended Family?” She knew the least of any of the core group.

I spent a couple of minutes talking about the Family: how it had formed and grown, who was in it, and how it thrived and fed the needs for so many of us. I also tried to deflect that it was ‘my’ Extended Family. I always referred to it as ‘our’ Extended Family. I emphasized that we were all pretty sexual and that made all the eyebrows in the room waggle.

Alice and Molly, the publicists, seemed to understand, although I think they were both still trying to figure out how to cast the group in a way that would be acceptable to the general public.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.