The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 90: Duets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90: Duets - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

My meditation at the beach was deep and felt spiritually important. In my trance-like state I felt the love of the Universe and my Family with me, and also felt that I extended that love to everyone in my sphere. As usual, when I rejoined my earth existence, I recalled several important themes: love and support, and there was the word ‘expansion’ linked to the Family. I didn’t try to second guess the full meaning those terms were important that day. Often, what I learned became important days or weeks later.

Back at the house from the beach, I found the usual flurry of activity as Karen and Lynn got ready to go to work, and as Logan seemed to do what he could to throw a monkey wrench into their need for speed. I occupied Logan and even made progress at getting him ready for his day care schooling.

Lynn reminded me that Molliana was coming back to the house that afternoon from a ten-city concert tour she’d been on the past month. Knowing what I did about her concerts and the money involved, I figured that she’d personally made about ten-million dollars over the month just from the concerts. Of course, every time she entertained the sales of her albums skyrocketed in the area, and lots of people also made money.

Lynn added, “She still wants your child, and those of us in the Family that know her wishes heartily approve. And, just so you know, she’s not the only female that has gone off birth control. A few of the others are hopeful that you’ll be the sperm donor, but they’re not being exclusive in that regard so don’t feel compelled to ask who is off the pill.”

I kind of balked at her suggestion, “You mean that I might end up impregnating multiple women?”

Lynn and Karen both laughed. Karen said, “Exactly, daddy, and maybe you already have. We love you and we love your children, but it’s not a contest.”

My ‘wives’ headed off to work, and I sat down to work on a new book – a novella about a reluctant recruit to the CIA who ends up saving the world, of course. I had a working title of ‘A Company Man’. [Readers: you may find this story under my author’s name Romantic1 on Literotica.]

Chris arrived at the house from her apartment where she lived with Jake. She liked having an office at my house, although it was more to just have a presence with me around. I was going to go over my outline of the plot and major characters with her, just to get her ideas and opinions about the novel. I always valued her advice.

Later, after telling Chris the story I wanted to write about, even adding to my outline at the time, the two of us ended up on my big bed making love. Making love with Chris felt so right to me, and she told me she felt the same way. I’d been one of many that encouraged her to follow her bliss with Jake. He clearly loved her primus inter pares along with the other women in the Extended Family. Like Reed Edwards, it had taken Jake a while to understand and then adjust to the new paradigm of open romantic relationships.

A stretch limousine arrived at the house at two p.m. The passengers were Molliana and Paul North, one of her security detail. He checked out the house, including the areas under construction by Reed Contracting, and then disappeared.

I asked Molliana, “Where’d Paul go?”

“Oh, he’s around. He’s made sure that we’re safe and going to stay that way. I knew he made some minor adjustments to the home’s alarm system. He’ll know when doors open or close, but without anybody else being annoyed by the buzzing the regular alarm makes. He’s also got some new video cams that he’s going to install today that connect with his phone.”

I asked, “And Peter?” Peter was Paul’s brother. They were both asexual, so didn’t find any interest in the sexual antics of Molliana, Sky, or the Extended Family or anybody else, for that matter.

“Peter is arriving later today. They’ve staked out some quarters in the pool cabana. Fortunately, you have it air conditioned.”

On that note, I forgot about the round-the-clock security that the superstar required. Other than a couple of lines in some news articles, people did not know that she had taken up residence a good part of the time in Sarasota in my expanding house.

Since Molliana and I hadn’t seen each other for nearly a month, we were eager to sexually couple. That activity occupied the rest of the afternoon. She was hyped up about making love with me, and we had three rounds of lovemaking from my point of view. I think that I gave her about a dozen orgasms.

At five p.m. approached, I was glad for a break. I needed some recovery time before much else happened sexually, at least with my body.

Moll took a nude swim with me, and then she helped me prepare some hot hors d’oeuvres. The others in the Family started to arrive home about five-thirty.

Mel and Robbie arrived right behind Lynn and Karen. Karen had picked up Logan from his day care center. He seemed to be on a sugar high. He asked to swim, and so I picked up the three-year-old and seemingly hurled him into the pool. He screamed, of course, but he loved it. He was a great swimmer, and was quickly out of the pool and back in front of me. He shouted with glee, “Again, Dad?” Of course, I threw him in the pool again; this time starting from an upside-down position as he screamed with laughter.

Molliana was studying me. She said, “You’re so good with kids. Logan loves you so, and I can see that you love him. You know just the right amount of rough play to exert with him.”

Logan opted for a third toss into the pool, and then found some fun in the large sandbox we’d built for him. Reed had provided him about a hundred building blocks of wood, mostly from two-by-four discards about the size of small bricks. In the sandbox, Logan could build various forts or other structures and have fun playing some explosive scenarios against them.

Molliana was welcomed back by everyone. Over cocktails and the start of dinner, she regaled our group with some details about her tour and some of the new songs she was singing. We were all interested. Of course, we all had her new album that had been issued concurrent with her mini-tour. She told us she had another ten-city stint starting in two weeks.

Much to our surprise, just as we were five minutes into our sit-down dinner, two warm hands wrapped around my head and a voice whispered in my left ear, “Guess who?”

I stumbled into a standing position and whirled around. “SKY! What are you doing here?”

Sky was crying – crying with joy. She said, “I’ve been away way too long. Moll reminded me of all that I was missing, so here I am. I told my agent that I was going home for an indefinite stay and that I’d be back only temporarily to do music things.”

A circle formed around us after our kisses and Sky turned into all of them. Molliana was one of the welcome committee. I heard her chide Sky, “About time you got your tight little ass back here.”

I asked, “How’d you get here?”

“Private jet. I actually brought Peter North, our security guy, with me. He’s off coordinating with his brother. No one on the west coast knows I’m here other than my agent and Molly, my publicist. They’re rightly worried about whether I’ll come back.”

Throughout her responses to the questions, Sky had a flood of tears rolling down her cheeks. She obviously missed all of us. She’d waited way too long to come back and she knew it. We all have our touchstones in life, and if we’re away from them too long, we feel incomplete.

I got Sky a glass of her favorite wine and a plate of food as she greeted others in the Family, and then sat her at the table with me. Lynn winked at me and shifted down the table to make room.

Sky finally sat and babbled, mostly to me, about being away too much, cutting her fifth music album, doing appearances, and rehearsing for her fall tour. I was so full of love for her, and for Molliana, I didn’t care that she was wound up and needed to do an information dump. I wanted to hear every word, and I was so glad that she was back.

Sky had discovered from Molliana that if she wanted to be in the Family, she’d do eight to ten cities, and then take a break to be home with the Family for a few weeks, and then repeat as necessary. She laid out that plan to her agent and staff, and then let them figure out all the arrangements from there. She said, “I provide the music and dance, and my schedule constraints. They provide the venue, the band, and the crowd.”

Molliana and Sky talked a bit about Sky’s fall tour. Sky consulted her phone about dates and which cities were in her opening schedule. Basically, it was a hopscotch swing diagonally across the country from Seattle to Tampa. I learned the next grouping was a slice on the other diagonal from San Diego to Boston.

Both Molliana and Sky were again at the top of the charts with new recordings they’d each written. Further, they each had a few other songs in the Top 40 and could have had more, but they’d each put the brakes on dominating the music market more than they already did.

Peter North appeared and came to Molliana and Sky. He said a few words to both of them, nodded to the others at the table, and then vanished again. Molliana said, “All is fine. He was just letting me know they were both on the job and had no threats or incursions, and that nothing was expected.”

I made love to Sky after dinner. Molliana joined us, but she begged off participating as she’d had me for most of the afternoon. She joined me in pleasing Sky, however. We did turn the tiny blonde bombshell into a pile of orgasming female mush before too long. We slept well.

Sky came to the beach with me in the morning. She also meditated while I did, and then we took my blanket and yoga pad into the dunes, and made love again. As we were leaving the beach, I noted that Paul North or his twin brother was nearby with some binoculars and a jaunty smile. He was casually dressed, but was watching over us. I saw the bulge in the small of his back that I knew was a pistol he’d only use as a last resort.

Sky also came with me to the dojo as I joined a morning class for my martial arts training. She watched and did some yoga at the other end of the long gymnasium that we used for our small class. Paul had followed us in his car and also watched.

Sky was dressed down, hair pulled back in a ponytail, and not looking like star material at all. Nonetheless, after our instructor declared the end of the class and we bowed, several of the other members of my class went over to Sky to meet the singing star. As usual, Sky was cordial, shook hands, refused autographs but did selfies, and then we left. My stock as one of the average Joe’s in the class rose to astronomical levels after that since it was obvious that Sky was ‘with’ me.

Molliana and Sky wanted to work together on some musical ideas, so I worked on my book Company Man. We went downtown to Patrick’s for lunch and had salads. We sat indoors to stay in the air conditioning, and to avoid either of the stars being singled out and some kind of event taking place. Paul North sat near us at the restaurant’s bar nursing a diet coke.

Back at the house, Sky, Molliana, and I adjourned to my bedroom to make love. I didn’t save anything for after dinner.


Molliana and Sky left Sarasota together on the same private jet, sweeping up Paul and Peter North, along with some of their luggage. They were both headed to L.A., and then to different west coast cities to continue their tours and promotions. The Family didn’t feel the same without them. They’d been with us for two weeks, and that was way too short a time.

Heather and I coupled up that night. She was feeling very happy and mellow because she’d gotten an award for her creativity and tenacity in weather broadcasting and, fundamentally, being able to dumb-down some complex explanations for weather phenomena so the general public could understand them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.