The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 87: Visitor Stays Longer Than Expected

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87: Visitor Stays Longer Than Expected - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The bus that had been hired to bring the Extended Family from my house to Sky’s concert in Tampa, drove all of us back to Sarasota the next morning after a late start. There had also been a bus for my students and a few others, and we split up between the two posh buses.

Sky and Molliana had found their agents and checked-out with them, informing them where they’d be for the next few days; to wit, my house and most likely my bed. They were on the bus with us.

George was also on my bus. After we were on the Interstate headed south, he came over and sat on the arm of the seat across the narrow aisle from me. He almost had tears in his eyes. “Professor Rice ... I don’t know where to start. Before I met you, I was a boring and kind of slovenly guy that liked college and video games. I was a virgin, and thought that I’d never lose my V-card. You changed me in only a few weeks. You got me to pay attention to how I looked, and how I behaved, and last night I lost my virginity and also fell in love with three women – two of whom are superstars in the music industry. I just have to thank you for remaking my life. You’re the best mentor a guy could ever have.”

I didn’t expect it, but he lunged at me and gave me a huge hug and then went back to his seat. He’d been quite emotional, and I felt glad that he’d been able to express himself. I didn’t think that I’d done that much for him. He’d done the hard work all on his own. I know that if he hadn’t been desirable that Sky and Moll wouldn’t have had anything to do with him.

I looked back. George was sitting with Sally. The two of them sure looked like they were boyfriend and girlfriend. I smiled at the two of them and they waved back. They were holding hands and occasionally she’d look adoringly at him. He could barely take his eyes off of her.

I was seated with Molliana. Lynn and Karen were across the aisle from me. We’d been talking about how to arrange things at the house for all our visitors.

I said to Lynn, who was nearest to me, “Could we have George and Sally stay with us for a few days, too? They both want to join the Extended Family and it would give them and us a chance to interact more closely with them.”

Lynn snickered. “You have George in the palm of your hand. He’ll do anything you even suggest. You’re his new religion and he’s a believer.”

Molliana contributed, “You should make love with him Lynn, Karen. That boy is hung – with a capital H. U. N. G. He’s very pleasing, plus Sky taught him how to eat pussy last night, and he’s pretty good at that, too. He’s also not full of himself. I love humble men, and that’s also one of the reasons that I also love Jim.” I got a hug and kiss from my seatmate.

Sky moved around talking with various friends on the bus. This was the first time she’d seen some of them except when she was looking into the VIP pit during her concert, so she was happy. Despite her stardom, she’d not forgotten her old friends.

Back at the house, we opened things up and quickly had a swimming pool full of Extended Family members and many of my students. There was a wide variety of swimming costumes, too – everything from what people had worn on the bus to full nudity. Most of the women gradually became topless in either bikini bottoms or simply their thong or undies.

I commanded a table on the patio after my swim in my swim trunks. With me were Molliana, Sally, George, Lynn, and Heather. Most of us were pretty relaxed. George sat somewhat stiffly next to Molliana who reached over and held his hand in an affectionate gesture. He was also holding hands with Sally. She smiled at Molliana to indicate she was cool with the split of affection.

I wondered what was going through George’s mind. He’d been a pretty unsophisticated young man until getting caught up along the edges of the Family through my creative writing class. The night before, about fifteen hours earlier, he’d lost his virginity and fucked a pretty girl in his class and two superstar singers, one of whom held his hand.

Heather was entertaining us by talking about some of the relatively new weather trends vexing certain parts of the country – freezing temperatures where part of the country had never had them that time of year, and well above normal temps elsewhere that held off the foliage season and the onset of winter. She was funny and entertaining just the way she was on TV.

There was a lull in the conversation, and George said, “Can I ask some questions?”

“Of course,” we all told him.

“I know that I’d a nerd and I haven’t grown up with the ‘in’ crowd, not even close, but I’m kind of worried that I’m on the inside of something really great and I don’t understand it. The relationships are not playing out at all like I grew up understanding. The women like sex – and that wasn’t the way I thought they thought, yet everyone is more caring and supportive than anybody else I know. Who are all of you?”

We were laughing. Heather said proudly, “We are the Extended Family – capital ‘E’ and capital ‘F’. We love each other and we love mankind.” She looked around our circle.

Sally said with some remorse, “Not all of us are members, although we want to be.”

Molliana said, “Amen to that. I certainly want to belong.”

Lynn smiled warmly, “All you need to do to belong, is to belong.”

Some of the others gave her a puzzled look. She continued, “How can you belong to something if you’re never there? Our group – the Extended Family – is what it is, because people come here all the time to make it a real clannish and cherished situation. We love each other, and yes, we have sex with each other because all of us have high functioning libidos – we’re hypersexual.”

Sally said somewhat enthusiastically, “So, I could have belonged here all this time by just showing up?”

Lynn and I nodded. I grinned at her since I could be accused of hiding that fact from her. I knew Sally wanted to belong – George, too.

I said, “Belonging isn’t quite that simple. For one, you have to like us. Why would you show up someplace where you didn’t like the people? For another, we have some rather unique values, some of which are reflected in our penchant for sex and erotic things.

“We believe you can love more than one person at a time, and we include loving them sexually. Here, the men don’t do much together, but I think we’re tolerant should others come along that did have that proclivity. We go out of our way to live peacefully and in harmony with each other. The meme that a relationship can only be between a man and woman doesn’t live here, and why only two?

“I’m sure you’ve heard the term ‘soul mate’, well, we have many of them – our whole Extended Family. You’ve heard that ‘equals should mate’, well look around – we have all this diversity in the Family and we love it – skin color, religions, home countries, economic strata, education levels, and so on.

“Further, we all have a spiritual component to our lives. Many of us meditate or pray routinely, yet only one or two of us go to any church to participate in an organized religion. We are what you call ‘spiritual but not religious’ or SBNR.”

Lynn said, “Most people, especially couples, define boundaries for themselves and their relationships. Those are firm, fixed, unmoving over time, and usually there’s no forgiveness for moving past them. They typically cover who you spend your time with, how you spend your money, emotions, and such. We try to keep our boundaries flexible, open, ever changing, and adaptable.”

I stepped in again, “So, George and Sally, too, if you find you can live with those kind of principles guiding your life and behavior, then welcome to the Extended Family. If not, then soon enough you’ll find that this situation isn’t for you and you’ll drift away, probably to something more traditional.”

Sally said, “Do you have sex ‘all’ the time?” She made little air quotes with her two hands.

Lynn, Heather, and I laughed, and in unison said, “Yes!” That brought laughter to the others.

Molliana asked, “I can’t be here all the time, but I so want to belong. Everything you said resonates with my inner being.”

“Be here when you can,” I said to her, “but maybe you live our philosophy wherever you are.”

“I’m very sexual, as you’ve found out.” I wasn’t sure I’d ever seen Moll blush before. “I need sex each day – multiple times preferred.”

George and Sally studied the superstar, but didn’t say anything. Sally was nodding.

Lynn said to George, “There’s a myth that needs some exploding, and that is that women aren’t horny. I guess another is that they never take the initiative about instigating sex. Around here, those don’t fly.”

George cautiously said, “So, if one of you...?”

Sally said to George, “Hey, lover. Want to find a place and fuck. I am so horny right now; I might get mistaken for a rhinoceros.”

Molliana said, “I’ll join you. We can use the room I have my clothes in. Come on.” She stood and pulled George up. He looked at me and I made a gesture for him to follow the women into the house.

Heather, Lynn, and I looked at each other. I said, “You know, I’m kind of horny, too. Either of you...”

Before I could finish my sentence, they’d both stood and started to walk towards the house. We were curtailing our outdoor activities since there were still a few of my other, less-participating, students around the patio.

We caught up with George, Molliana, and Sally, and redirected them to our bedroom and my super-large bed. The six of us were soon nude and there was then some significant sexual activity.

Molliana nudged Sally’s legs apart, and went down on her. She told George, “Watch and learn, grasshopper.” He was already harder than a rock, so I wondered when he’d get further inspired to do something with his hard-on beside stroke the beast. He was hung.

I soon was getting blown by Heather as Lynn rode my tongue as I reclined. I noted that George got called over by Sally so she could suck on his cock as Moll continued to munch merrily aware between her legs. Sally would frequently jerk or writhe when an especially sensitive place was licked or fingered. Every time that happened, George looked pleasantly surprised and redoubled his efforts to pleasure his classmate by his fondling of her breasts or the rubbing of the area around her clitoris. I could hear Molliana coaching him on what to do and even what to say to Sally.

Suddenly, thanks to the whims of the women, there was some changing around. I had Molliana and Sally in my arms and did my best to kiss both of them. Within seconds, I felt another dose of love coming into my life from each of them.

Molliana gestured to Sally, and after a brief suck, she mounted my midsection as I lay back on the bed again. Her snug love tunnel felt like warm, moist velvet sliding over and down my cock. I was in heaven.

Molliana straddled my chest and thrust her pussy forward towards my mouth. I didn’t need an instruction manual to figure out what she wanted. I started to lick, suck, and cautiously bite around her whole pussy area as I held her buttocks in my two hands to guide her around my mouth. In this position, without her pussy covering my head, I was able to look up at the gorgeous naked woman, a point that made me harden further in Sally’s pussy. I think I’m a breast man, so I watched hers shimmy and shake as I ministered to her. She often rubbed them to keep the nipples erect. I liked this position.

Turning my head, I could see that Lynn had mounted George, wrapping her warm, middle-age pussy around his cock and sliding down his entire length as she found satisfaction in the activity. Heather had adopted the same position as Molliana on the young man, and was schooling him in how to bring her pussy a lot of pleasure.

George seemed like a man possessed. He was so eager to please. As Lynn rode his midsection, he twerked his hips up into her downstrokes along his cock. For Heather, he was the magical tongue and mouth pushing into her sex with all he could muster.

I wondered how the young and inexperienced man was managing to hold off having an orgasm. When I had sex at about that age, I had no control. About all I had to offer to balanced out my out-of-control orgasms was a rapid recovery time so that I could go again and again at that age. With all the supplements and drugs that I took to enhance my sexual performance, I wasn’t up to my performance at age twenty, but I seemed to be doing better than other men my age. All that, plus I had learned to control, more or less, what was happening below the waist.

The six of us formed a very hot tableau on my large bed. Lynn and Sally held hands for a bit and even leaned in together and kissed in a passionate way. I heard Sally say that she’d never kissed another women. Other than that, there was a lot of moaning.

George did give it up before I did, but I used his actions to guide my own. I watched Lynn’s eyes roll up. His orgasm had triggered off another one of hers, and she was having a good time of it, too. I was glad that she found a jolt of pleasure from her new lover. George looked pleased, too. His body thrust upwards into her to maximize penetration during their explosive climaxes. He had each of her spectacular breasts in one of his hands with her aroused nipples visibly pinched between his fingers.

Molliana had come beside me with a boatload of kisses and words of love as Sally rode me down the home stretch like she was in a race to get whatever I was going to give her. She came when I did and I felt sure that she’d found some level of nirvana as her climax took her into my arms and a thousand kisses rained down on her from both Molliana and me. She certainly was loveable and returned the affection with no reservations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.