The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 86: University, Concert, and After Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86: University, Concert, and After Party - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Sky and I parked my car, and I led her into the administration building for the university where I taught. The Provost, Maurice Reed did happen to be in. His secretary recognized Sky and about fell out of her chair before rushing to his doorway to tell the man with a broad smile that he had very ‘special visitors’. Maurice came to the door to his high-ranking office. He, too, exhibited the symptoms of shock at who I had with me.

“Provost Reed, I thought we should stop in and say hello, especially after our chat a few weeks ago. I wanted you to meet Sky personally. She’s making a short appearance in one of my classes this morning.”

Sky picked up and said, “Yes, I didn’t have much of a filter on my mouth on some of the TV appearances a few months back. Jim said you were concerned about the university’s image, and I hope I only added to it rather than diminished it in any way.”

Maurice was self-effacing and assured the pretty star that no harm had been done and that her lineage as having come from USF only added to its luster and didn’t detract.

This was the first time that I’d seen the man since Dean and I had been called in to see him about two months earlier, really to not too gently remind us to not embarrass the school. Sky had alluded to the open sex taking place in the Extended Family; admitted to her short career, partly with me, in pornography while a student; and that in turn reflected on the university since I taught there.

The Provost also determined that Dean’s wife June had been a far larger porn star than Sky. At the end of our polite session to remind us of university decorum, Dean had left him a package from June; to wit, five of her top hit porn videos.

I politely said to Maurice, “Did Dean and June’s present to you get appreciated?” I smirked so he’d know I was yanking his chain a bit.

He laughed, “Yes. Mrs. Reed and I still watch them occasionally. I did send Dean a thank you email, but you could reinforce that they were and are enjoyed.”

Sky said, “Oh, good. I brought you an autographed copy of one of my feature films from before I got into singing. I hope you enjoy.” She passed him a gift-wrapped package the size of an encased DVD.

Maurice blushed up a lovely pink hue. We all laughed and excused ourselves and left to be slightly early for my creative writing class.

George Garvey was already in his seat ready for class to start. He was an early bird, even for the ten-thirty class. I pointed him out to Sky from the hallway, and she winked at me and went into the classroom while I watched and listened from the doorway.

Sky came up to him, dressed like any other co-ed, and said, “Oh, you’re in my seat.” She flopped down in the seat next to George and started to look through her large purse. She set her cellphone out where a notebook would go.

George looked up at her, locked on with both eyes, and followed her every move until she sat. His mouth was agape and his eyes were flared. After about thirty seconds a swirl of drool started to drip from the corner of his wide-open mouth. He was frozen in place but his autonomous functions were still working.

Sky reached over and with one finger, she pushed his mouth shut.

He tried to speak, stuttering out one word repeatedly for a few seconds, “You’re ... you’re ... you’re...”

Sky looked at him with a smile and sighed, “Yes, and I’ve missed almost a year of college because of my singing. You’re George, right?”

George’s mantra and driveling stopped and he gasped out one word, “Yes. Are you really her?” I silently applauded that he got a whole sentence put together. I moved just inside the door of the room.

Sky put her hand out, “Yes, I’m Sky Bright. Nice to meet you George. I heard that you like me from my friend Jim Rice.”

George nodded and looked numb. He shot me a quick glance.

Sky continued with him, “Well, anybody that likes me, I like them. So, right away we both like each other. I think that’s a great place to start a relationship.” Sky coaxed George into standing, and then gave him a knees-to-chest hug, and pulled his head down to hers so she could kiss him on the lips. A few other students in the room watched with surprise.

I was sure that George had lost the ability for cogent thought for the rest of the week – possibly the year. Even though he’d stopped salivating, he looked in shock. I wondered whether I should have brought a medic to class with us.

Sky said to George as she kept a hand on his chest, “Oh, you kiss nice. We can do that some more at the party after my concert. You’re coming to hear me sing, aren’t you?”

George nodded numbly. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world. It’s the most important date on my calendar.”

Sky sat and indicated to George that he should sit. She was on her feet a few second later as other students started to arrive. I introduced her to each of them, and she had a similar effect but without the hugging and kissing.

I had allowed Sky to read a few of the papers submitted by the class about the Extended Family. As I was, she was impressed with Sally Nissin’s paper. When Sky met Sally, I saw a special bond form between the two women. Sky made sure that Sally would be at the ‘after party’ and then she moved on to greet some of the other students. Sally and George both ended up feeling special about their interactions with Sky.

I started class a few minutes late, thanked Sky for her appearance, and then she left to head home in my car.

Word that Sky had been on campus spread like wild fire in a high wind. Dean and I went to lunch in the student union and I kept hearing Sky’s name mentioned and every person in the huge lunch area made sure to walk by our table to size up the two of us.

Sally came up as Dean and I were finishing our sandwiches. She said, “I have a delicate question to ask, Professor Rice.”

I smiled and nodded. She continued, “The ‘After Party’ that Sky referred to sounds great, but I’ve never been to one. My first question is what should I be wearing, and the second question is ... well, will it be sexual?”

I chuckled. “If you want to make an impression, wear something sexy, yet comfortable. I would assume that you won’t be able to change clothes anywhere, but I can’t promise that.

“As for the potential sexual nature of the ‘After Party’, I’d give it a fifty-fifty possibility. You could come and leave if things get too squirrelly for you. This will not be the normal fare for the Extended Family, so I’m not sure what will happen; also, there’ll be some people there that we aren’t sure of their orientation or tolerance for our usual kinds of activities. In any case, if what happens is not to your liking, people will not think less of you if you leave.”

Sally quickly said, “Oh, no. I’m hoping they go the other way. I’m in a huge dry spot here on campus. If things start to happen, I’ll be glad to help move them along. I WANT things to happen that are highly sexual.” She flashed me a smile that I thought was too inviting.

I explained further, “I will be at that party, but I can’t – I just can’t do anything sexual with any of my students. We’re only three weeks from the end of the semester, so at the party I urge you to stick to other students or people without a university affiliation.”

“I got it,” she said and smiled at me alluringly. “And thanks for the wardrobe advice. I will dress sexy and try to seduce my favorite professors.” She laughed, touched both our shoulders, and then pranced away from the table and rejoined some of her friends.

Everyone in my classes had received a gift from Sky – a ticket into the VIP section at the arena, a backstage pass, and a bracelet that would let them into the ‘After Party’ that would be held at the Marriott in Tampa, not too far from the arena. An information sheet also told about a shuttle bus from the arena to the hotel, and gave some other helpful information.

Everyone in the Extended Family got the same packets, only I noticed that our ID bracelets were a different color. Sky laughed and told me that had to do with who was cleared for bareback sex.


Sky and Molliana sang their hearts out to the crowd of 70,000 screaming and very happy fans. When Sky introduced Molliana the crowd couldn’t believe their luck at seeing not just one but two rising superstars in the music industry. Sky had also told me that it had cost a couple of million to produce the show in the arena. I could believe it seeing the sound and video systems alone, and then the many dancers that helped with the choreographed songs.

When Sky sang Valentine Sky, her first smash hit, the whole stadium sang with her, which was just what she wanted them to do. She did the extra-long version and the song ended with the thousands of fans screaming their approval. I was amazed at how polished and inclusive she was of the immense crowd at the concert. She had all of us in the palm of her hand.

I was standing in the VIP ‘pit’ surrounded by Extended Family members and most of my students. When I wasn’t cheering and applauding, I had my arms wrapped around Lynn, sometimes even cupping her breasts in both of my hands. Karen was right beside us, and often I’d wrap an arm around her and give her a kiss, too.

Right after Valentine Sky, Sky brought out Molliana for the first time, and the sound of the crowd got even louder. I was sure they could all be heard a thousand miles away. Karen held her ears. Sky went over and stood with the back-up singers and sang with them as Moll sang two of her hit records. Sky then came up and the pair did two duets.

Molliana disappeared backstage, and Sky continued with more of her songs. Every song had been popular, even in the Top 40, and brought on an ovation. The ones that were already released were sung to by nearly everybody in the huge audience. I was amazed. I knew the words to some or parts of some, but not like some of her fans. I felt embarrassed that I hadn’t fully memorized song after song.

There was no intermission. Instead, Molliana came back and was joined by a fantastic guitarist and most of the band. They did a fifteen-minute rendition of her big hit, ‘Baby, Baby, Love’. The guitarist alone deserved the noisy accolades at the end of the song because of his long solo performance as Molliana looked on and danced around the stage.

Sky returned on stage again after her break. She was in a new costume, and sang another rockin’ duet with Molliana. At the end, as everyone in the audience jumped and cheered their song, Moll wished everybody a goodnight and departed. I found out later that she’d waited in one of the underground ‘green rooms’ and watched the rest of Sky’s concert on closed-circuit TV.

Sky announced at one point that she had a love song to sing, and then she said it just wouldn’t be right without a guy to sing it to. I started to worry, afraid that she was going to pull me up on stage.

Sky walked along the front of the stage looking at the eager faces as the rest of the crowd jeered and yelled ‘Pick me’ a lot. She locked eyes with me, but I shook my head. She laughed, and kept going.

A few seconds later she pointed at George Garvey. Knowing what I did about George, I was surprised that he didn’t pee his pants.

Two monster stage hands surrounded George and lifted him onto the stage. He was blushing a scarlet color by then. The large monitors showed his state and nervousness to the crowd.

Sky asked, “What’s your name, handsome?” She knew, but wanted some interaction.

“Errr, George.”

“Are you loveable, George?”

“ ... Maybe. I don’t know. No one has ever ... well, you know.”

“Ah, George, I love you. Come and put your arms around me.” She positioned George, much the way that I’d been standing with Lynn, only without his hands on her ripe and barely clad boobs. He looked panicked again as she looked over her shoulder at him.

The band started playing and she started to sing the first line of the song, ‘I’m just discovering how much I love you ... love being in your arms ... love having your lips on mine’. The song continued and George seemed to calm down slightly, the normal color returning to his face. He was, fortunately, dressed rather nicely and didn’t look like a refugee from some game arcade that hadn’t seen daylight or a razor for several months.

The two swayed together through the song, and then it ended. A stage hand brought out an armless chair and placed it about center stage. Sky led George to the chair and had him sit. She then sat in his lap.

She talked to the crowd, “If I’d stayed with one of my earlier part-time jobs, I might have learned how to give a lap dance. I guess there’s no time like the present to learn, however.” The audience roared with laughter, some applause, and many cheers and jeers. Sky started to squirm around in George’s lap. He held onto her hips, getting increasingly into the scene.

She started to twerk, and I thought she was probably really getting right on target, but suddenly George stood up. He had a noticeable bulge in his slacks that he tried to hide by standing slightly behind Sky.

George announced, “I think we should stop now. I want to get to know you better before we go any further.” The whole audience went ‘Awwwwwhhhhhh.’

Sky turned into his arms and kissed him on the lips. “George, thank you for being a good sport and for letting me sing to you. I hope I’ll see you later.” She gestured to the edge of the stage, and ten seconds later, George had jumped back into the VIP pit with his classmates. Many slapping him on the back to indicate he’d done a great job.

Sky went on to sing some other songs and didn’t do any further audience participation routines. George looked relieved to be back out of the limelight. I caught his eye at one point and gave him a thumbs-up gesture and a smile.

The concert ended with two encores, singing ‘I’m Bad in a Good Way’ as her last song. The band started to fold up, and that was the ‘real’ signal to the audience that nothing further would be happening onstage. Various high-powered lights came on in the arena, too.

The stage filled with roadies starting to breakdown the set, collect microphones, while the band collected their instruments and electronics gear. Sky had told me earlier, to wait in the pit for about ten minutes, and then come up the steps and backstage. Someone would direct our group to where she was.

I collected all of us and we stood around and talked about the performance, and I got to speak to George about how well he’d done in front of 70,000 ‘friends’. I think the appearance had boosted his self-confidence far beyond anything he’d had before. He seemed to speak with some confidence, and said he was glad that he hadn’t had any accidents onstage, but that Sky was accelerating him in that direction.

As she had all evening, another of my students, Sally Nissin, stood nearby listening and also watching me. I could feel her great interest in not only me, but also the Extended Family. Earlier, I’d seen her talking to several members, almost interviewing them and ingratiating herself with them. She was a likeable person, and based on her remarks in class and in her papers, I expected she’d make a play to be with us more. Since she was easy on the eyes, this would not be a hardship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.