The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 84: TV Appearance and Repercussions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 84: TV Appearance and Repercussions - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Wednesday night, we were all back at Paul’s large home in the Columbus suburbs. This time, however, Sky was with us, and she was as horny as the trumpet section in a swing-time band. Over the dinner that Eleanor had arranged, she made friends with everyone in the Columbus Extended Family.

With us that night were Paul and Eleanor, our host and hostess; Maggie Moore and husband Gary Moore, Paul’s lover Marge; Marge’s lover Joel; and then Chris, Sky, and me.

Since it was cold outside, we were all in the Davies’ large family room. They had three large sofas in a ‘U’ facing a large fireplace. Paul had a real fire going that was keeping us warm despite our lack of clothing. He’d also removed the coffee table and substituted a futon on the floor between the sofas. Four couples plus an extra woman and four places to make love.

I was used to using the mats on my patio back home, so I took the futon. My initial partner was Maggie. She wanted to thank me for the outstanding surprise of getting Sky to appear on her show. I wasn’t sure that I’d survive her gratitude, and we ended up putting on quite a show for the others. Maggie wasn’t only thankful; she was also horny beyond belief. When she was on top, her energetic ride on my cock was hard to top and a worry about whether I could keep up. When I was more dominant and on top, she kept telling me she wanted to love me harder, deeper, and faster.

Eventually, Sky joined us after having been with Joel and Eleanor. Maggie was further inspired to bring Sky to a dozen orgasms using every oral and manual technique at her disposal. She really was turned on.

Even while Maggie watched her, Sky asked me, “Is this woman always this way?”

Maggie answered before I could. “No, I’m not. You two turned me on so much today. I don’t think that I’ve ever had a sexier show, and it’s all because of how you two live and love, and how willing you were to talk about it over the air.”

I protested. I waved my arm around at the other naked bodies in the room, “But you also live the same way. You have your own Extended Family right here.”

Maggie announced, “I want more members – younger, the same age, and older. I have discovered that I love variety. You keep adding members to your Family, so you are always getting some new pussy, and the old pussies in your family are always getting some new cock to play with.”

Marge spoke up, “I have some friends I could bring to our meet ups like this – men and women near my age.” Joel made a similar comment. I asked, “How many people are you talking about?”

Marge said, “I have another female friend, and a couple that would love this. They know that I participate and are always pumping me for details of what goes on. I think they’d be great friends and lovers to all of us. There may be others in my circle of friends, but I’ve never assessed them as potential sex partners.”

I commented that I could produce two couples that were kind of in my Florida Extended Family, but who also lived in the Columbus area.

Paul said, “We’re doing this tomorrow night. Invite them. I know it’s short notice, but hopefully they can make it since it’ll be a Thursday night.”

Joel said, “I have two guy friends and woman that I think would like this. I’m seeing some of them tomorrow, too.”

Paul urged, “Well, invite them. Let us know so we get enough food for dinner.”

I switched over to Marge, and we made love. When I looked, Joel was enjoyed Sky’s nubile body, and Paul was working over Maggie. Eleanor was riding Gary as he ate out Chris’ cunt as she sat on his face. I heard her teasing the entrepreneur.


For my morning meditation, I thought of driving to the Ohio State campus and using the stadium again, but it was cold, the distance far, and I didn’t want to disturb my hosts by leaving and returning at the ungodly hour I got up.

Instead, I rebuilt the small fire in Paul’s fireplace in the family room, and then meditated for forty minutes in front of it, often using the dancing flames to lull me into my trance.

I felt love and approval from the Universe, and felt there were messages to be expansive and inclusive. As I thought about it later, this fit with some of the discussions I’d had with Maggie and the others.

I spent the morning at Paul’s offices working on the book Hanging On with their marketing people and another editor. I was impressed with the two individuals and told them so.

In the afternoon, I connected with Sky at the television studios where Maggie broadcast from. Sky had spent the morning singing with the studio band, both rehearsing and just jamming for fun.

Sky knocked it out of the park on the second day on the Maggie Moore Show. She sang three songs during the hour that she’d written and the studio audience loved her and the songs. I also got more of the interview that Maggie wanted about my books and some opinions from me on current trends in relationships, polyamory, and hanging-on – the latter area covered in my new book which hadn’t been published yet.

Sky reminded everyone that she was singing at the nearby stadium that night – rain or shine. The temperature was chilly, but not intolerable. At least, the snow had melted two weeks earlier.

Sky gave her impressions of the Hollywood scene, since she was new to it. She glossed over some of the things she’d told me about – the wild parties, the drugs, and the free-flowing booze.

Maggie also talked with us about the Extended Family, but more from a demographic point of view. Maggie asked about how large it was, the geographic spread, ages, the professions of various members, and the longevity of some of the relationships. I noted that her questions helped build a positive image of the Family and our inter-relationships. I think she was worried that we’d left things looking a little overtly sexual and cavalier the day before.

Maggie knew the answers to most of what she asked about. She’d visited us a couple of times in Florida. During a commercial break, I asked whether she wanted to ‘out’ herself and Gary as belonging to either Paul’s or my Extended Family. We got pretty close to it the day before in our playful banter. Maggie indicated that she was thinking.

After the break, Maggie turned to the studio audience and asked them to raise their hands if they would think seriously about living in such a situation. She didn’t clarify, but I think every person knew there was a polyamorous sexual component to it. I thought that about seventy percent of the hands went up – a number that surprised me.

Maggie asked, “Do any of you already live in that kind of situation?” About twelve hands went in the air; two of them were Chris and Janice, the only two from our Columbus group that were with us that day.

Maggie took a big breath and faced the audience. She slowly raised her own hand and said, “I am coming out right now, my friends. I live in an Extended Family and I’m also a long-distance part of Jim and Sky’s Extended Family.”

I leaned across the distance and squeezed Maggie’s hand in a caring and supportive manner. I whispered, “And we all love you.”

The audience broke into applause with a few shouts of ‘Atta girl’ or similar remarks. I felt that things had gone pretty well. I glanced off-stage and Marty was doing a little Happy Dance just off camera. I knew she bought into the concept that in media there was no such thing as bad news. Sky and I also applauded Maggie. If I had my guess, the suggestion of controversy and risqué things helped build and sustain viewership.

After the show, Sky and I went and greeted audience members that were interested in seeing us up closer -– about half of them. Sky signed a bunch of autographs and did selfies with various people from the audience, mostly women.

Several women buttonholed me about the Extended Family. Six of them wanted to join my group. I had to explain that this was not like deciding to join some club. We were based on ever strengthening relationships between many of the Family members. Further, I had to emphasize that most of our group was in Sarasota, Florida, and not in the Columbus area. If they wanted something local, they should be talking to ‘somebody else’. I specifically didn’t aim them at Maggie, although her on-air confession had indicated that she was in a local group.

Two other women that visited with me were some of the audience that had raised their hands as belonging to an Extended Family – Emma Bardot and Ashley Monroe. They especially wanted to make contact so they could establish a two-way sharing of information, ideas, and maybe even visits back and forth between their two groups and mine. While we stood there, they also swapped contact information with each other.

For those two women, I gave them my business card and asked them to email me in the following week, and I’d see about setting something up with them. They each also had business cards and I put those in my wallet.

Several of the women who’d wanted to join my Family had listened to my exchange with the two women living in nearby groups. The broke off and I heard some further discussions and sharing of contact information. I felt some positive vibes from the whole discussion.

When the show and our greetings with the audience were over. Sky collected her things and took a limousine to her concert venue. She connected with Jane, her agent, and some of the concert organizers. I guess they had dinner for her, but she did her warm-up drill and was ready to go by seven-thirty when her evening started. A country-western group opened for her for about twenty minutes. Her orchestra was able to set-up behind them as they played and sang.

After a very short intermission, Sky’s music started and she sang her heart out for two hours. By then, I was in the VIP section watching her, along with everyone from the Columbus Extended Family. This time that included Sarah, Justin, Holly, and Brad, and then the ones that I thought of as the ‘usuals’ – Paul, Eleanor, Gary, Maggie, Marge, and Joel, plus Chris and me.

Sky’s opening number was ‘I’m Bad in a Good Way’ – and it went into a fabulous experience for everyone from there. She was superb, no doubt about it. I knew that Sky was learning dance routines, but this concert was the first where she had about fifty other dancers with her doing carefully choreographed routines to many of her songs. They added a lot to the concert and helped make it memorable.

Later, we all congregated back and Paul and Eleanor’s home for our own after-party. I was with Holly and then Sarah, before we called it quits due to the later hour and went to sleep.

Sky woke me about six a.m. She grinned devilishly at me and said, “I’ve been fucking all night long – every guy but you.” We made love.

Sky and I showered together. She then collected her bags and met a waiting limousine outside the house. I wondered whether they’d waited for her all night long. She had another concert that night in Texas. Sky had a sell-out concert at the American Airlines Center on Friday night. Even her promoter apologized for booking into a ‘small’ arena. She’d be traveling by private jet with most of her entourage.

Chris and I also flew on Friday morning, but we were on commercial flights to Sarasota and home. Chris had also burned the midnight oil and slept the entire trip. I got a nap and then did my meditation on the plane as I got in my trance-like state looking out the windows at the clouds and earth below.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.