The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 83: Fun and Surprises on TV

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83: Fun and Surprises on TV - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Chris and I made love on a living room sofa one afternoon. Even though she was Jake’s new wife she pledged her lifelong love to me and assured of her near constant availability so we could make love like we were. I made sure she’d made the same pledge to her new husband, too. Soon enough, we splashed our body fluids into or onto each other as our orgasms peaked and then waned. We were in love.

Later, we strolled through my house naked and went to sit on the patio. It was just warm enough so we weren’t chilled. Valentine’s Day was the following week, so we mentioned that we should get together again on that special day.

Chris said, “How far along is your book, ‘Hanging On’. Paul mentioned it to me this morning and wondered why you’d not shown it to me.” She put her hands on her hips, “I’ve seen none of it, as you know.”

Paul Davis was Chris’ boss and also ran the publishing company that put my books out in the public. Chris had been my primary editor on several prior books, including one with her then fiancé, Jake.

You’ll have the file within two minutes,” I promised; “it’s only a detailed outline and a couple of prose sections, so far.” I went down the hall to my office and honored my pledge. I went back to the patio and sat with Chris. She had her iPad out and was already reading.

As we sat, my newest love, Mandy came around the corner of the house. She came up and looked at the two of us sitting naked and ignoring the possibility that a boat might motor by the house in the channel just off my seawall.

Mandy grinned, “Ah, you used him up. I was hoping for a late afternoon assignation with him.”

Chris did grin. “He bounces back pretty quickly if you do the right things to him. I could help restore his vitality for you.”

Mandy acted as though that was a big decision. She finally said, “Yes, that’d be so nice. Please help.”

I led Mandy and Chris back to my bedroom. Mandy stripped away her clothing while Chris started to give me a blowjob and toy with my lower erogenous zones. Mandy joined her, also sucking on my shaft. The two did some things together, and that did, indeed, restore me to serviceable hardness.

Mandy also started to lavish kisses on me as I toyed with her breasts and pussy. She announced that she didn’t need much in the way of foreplay, and on that note, she mounted me in the traditional cowgirl position.

A minute later, Chris mounted my head as I lay back, and she started to also benefit from my ability to multi-process.

I heard a few gasps and some whispered words and discerned that Chris was doing some sexual things to Mandy that she’d never had done to her before. I was surer when I felt Chris’ hand massaging Mandy’s clit near where my cock was slowly oscillating in and out of the nearby vagina.

I lasted longer than usual because of my interlude with Chris. Mandy liked that. She fell beside me after our orgasms. My cum had just started to seep from her pussy, when Chris went down on her.

“Oooooh!” Mandy gasped. “You’re ... doing THAT. It’s kind of messy. Are you sure?”

Chris looked up at me with her face covered in Mandy’s pussy goo and said to me, “Didn’t you tell her anything about what goes on around here? She almost leapt up and grabbed the ceiling fan when I touched her breasts and pussy, and now as I eat your cum from her, she’s squirming all over the place.”

I began, “Mandy, the women in the Extended Family are very sexual together, and everyone seems to have some bisexual tendencies. They like to play together sexually and express their love for each other that way, too. Further, body emissions from men and women – cum and pussy juice – are considered rare delicacies to be captured, ingested, shared, and savored – from the source or from whatever orifice they have been left in or near. Is that all right with you?”

Mandy was panting and obviously getting near another orgasm, since Chris had gone back to work at eating her out. She nodded, “Oh, it’s very clear and ... just fine with me. Chris is giving me an orgasm ... and ... I love orgasms.” Mandy’s body jerked and writhed as her next orgasm hit. I held her and kissed around her face, neck, ears, and also whispered words of love to her.

Eventually, Mandy pulled Chris to her and kissed her several times. “You surprised me. You took my virginity, you know?”

Chris said, “You mean you’d never been with another woman?”

“Never. You’re my first and I have to say I liked it. What’s that song, ‘Kissed a Girl and I Liked It’. Well, I got eaten out by a girl and I liked it. I’d really like to return the favor, if it’s okay with Jim.”

I chuckled, “Jim is fine with it, and I think I’ll take a shower. You two stay here and help Mandy learn about a whole near realm of fun and love she can savor.”

I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked back at the two nude beauties before I went to shower. Mandy’s face was tight against Chris’ pussy. Chris had a hand on the back of her head, gently steering her efforts to each part of her anatomy that seemed crucial at the moment.

When I came out of the shower and had dried off, I headed back to the bedroom to get into my athletic shorts for the rest of evening. As I opened the door, I discovered not two women engaging in some sapphic loving, but four.

Lynn and Karen had joined Mandy and Chris, separated the two they’d found and established new partners. Lynn looked up from Chris’ wet pussy, “This is almost as good as making love with you.”

I chuckled.

Karen looked up from Mandy’s cunt and said, “We got home and were horny, but we learned that you had been put on the ‘temporarily out of service’ list because you fucked these two hot women. We do want a rain check.”

Before I could reply, she lunged back into Mandy’s sodden privates, making her moan and purr at the same time. I noticed the fingers sawing into the sweet anthropologist’s body.

I asked, “Where’s Logan?” The three-year-old required nearly constant attention because of his proclivity to get into trouble.

Lynn said, “He’s with Toni and Robin in the pool. They’re trying to tire him out so that he goes to bed early.” She grinned at me, and then went back to eating out Chris.


“I like it, but it does need editorial work. I only did a quick scan – two hours for the whole book – outline and completed sections.”

Chris’ pronouncement made me happy. I valued her opinion, and I know my first drafts are rough and need a lot of editorial work to clean them up prior to publication.

‘So, what now?” I asked.

Chris said, “You keep writing the missing prose sections. You and I should make a first pass through, working with you side-by-side as we did on your Relationships book, and then we send the result up to Paul to get the opinions and comments from headquarters.”

“Works for me,” I replied.

“One other thing. I did tell Paul my plan. He emailed in reply that Maggie Moore wants you back on her show as soon as you can fit in a trip up there. I suspect she also wants some sack time with you. She’s one of your long-distance lovers.”

I looked at my cellphone and scrolled back through some old emails from Sky. I found one, and stated to Chris, “Sky is giving a concert in Columbus in the middle of March on a Thursday night, even in the stadium where you and I made love several times. If we can fit things around that date, we could do all sorts of things on the same trip, plus I could do something for Maggie that she’d least expect by bringing Sky with me to appear on her show – maybe even in secret.”

My brain flipped into all the possibilities that we could put together over a week in Columbus, with Chris coming with me, and then Sky doing her concert, and how I’d appear with her. I had to work out some details. We had a month to set everything up. My writing to finish the prose parts would only take a week or so.”

Chris and I set a goal of doing three chapters a day for three days a week. There were twenty-seven chapters, so we took three weeks to finish the serious editing cycle she wanted. I have to admit the book was vastly improved thanks to her critical eye. I did accuse her of being a ‘grammar Nazi’ several times.

Sky and I talked, and I explained about my idea to surprise Maggie. She loved the idea and we made some embellishments. After Sky was lined up, I called Marty Love, the woman that was the producer for Maggie’s show – the one responsible for lining up the appearances for the show and making sure that things went smoothly every day.

Marty laughed and was instantly on board with my idea to surprise Maggie. We talked a little about logistics and how much Sky was willing to do on the show. I committed her to sing one song with the studio band and also sit with us to be interviewed by Maggie. Marty would be sure the band was ready and loved the idea of a surprise. She also told me that she’d tell Maggie that she had some other guests that would be appearing on the two days we’d picked.

The month leading up to our trip to Columbus flew by. The second draft of Hanging On was sent to the publisher for their onsite editors to do a review and give Paul the information he’d need to decide on next steps.

I also talked to Sky several times and got her in touch with Marty Love, so that arrangements would be acceptable when she was there to surprise Maggie.

While that was going on, Sky gave two other concerts, and each one made the national news. She was breaking attendance records everywhere, and the Columbus concert was a sell-out as well – 90,000 tickets had been sold; the whole stadium.

Sky FedExed a package of ‘Special VIP’ tickets and passes to me. We were going to give out a dozen of those at random to the studio audience during Maggie’s Wednesday and Thursday shows, and the rest would cover those members of the Extended Family in Columbus, and that included Maggie and her husband Gary.

Chris and I flew up to Columbus on Monday. We planned to spend that day, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning working on the new book. Maggie’s show that I was legitimately booked on was Wednesday afternoon, and Sky’s concert was the next night at the stadium. The weather would be chilly but promised to be clear.

Chris and I split up and worked with Paul and various members of his staff. Marge was there and almost smothered me with kisses when she found where I had set up my desk to work. She did like to kiss, and made me promise some ‘serious physical contact’ that evening.

Monday and Tuesday evenings Paul and Eleanor, his wife, were the host and hostess for our visit and also for the resulting mini-orgy that unfolded. Monday, he had a catered meal. Those of us in attendance included Maggie, Gary, Paul, Eleanor, Chris, Marge, Joel (Marge’s lover and consort), and me. The child I’d apparently had with Marge was with one of her relatives.

I guess that since I hadn’t been in Columbus for almost a year, I was in high demand by the women. The situation was a little embarrassing, actually, but I shyly accepted it, only I wasn’t sure how to proceed. As we were dining, each woman other than Chris came to me and expressed both a want and a need to be with me. After Maggie and Eleanor had seen me, I had to tell Marge that I might not connect with her that first evening.

As it turned out, the miniature orgy in Paul’s living room continued until one a.m. Monday night, and by then each of the men had made love with each of the women other than their usual partner. I slept with Eleanor in my bed, and Paul was graced by Chris. I was sure we all made love with our partners in the middle of the night. Everything got repeated the following night.

Sky and a new bodyguard arrived at Paul’s office about noon on Wednesday. They’d flown in by private jet. The bodyguard was Patrick North, the huge man that had been the bodyguard of Molliana when I first met her. Sky explained that he was on loan until she could get her own ‘force’. I also learned that he was asexual, and that later, when things turned sexual, he’d prefer to watch television or read a book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.