The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 81: Visiting Another Extended Family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81: Visiting Another Extended Family - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Sky was to give a Wednesday night concert in St. Louis at the Enterprise Center that seated about 20,000. The promoters were very skittish about having her appear after all the scandal plagued articles about her performances in adult videos just before her singing career started.

Sky brushed off their concerns, told them that it was just a lifestyle choice at one part in her life, and then insisted that things continue. Her ‘in your face’ and unrepentant attitude carried the day. Much to their surprise the concert was a sell-out, and they could have sold over a hundred-thousand tickets.

Sky responded to my request and sent a package of tickets and backstage passes to Janice and the other members of the Extended Family that I’d found in St. Louis. I also flew up at her request to be at the concert and to join her as we stayed with our friends that shared the same ethos that we did.

Sky arrived by private jet from LAX. I flew in from Sarasota by commercial jet.

Jared and Janice met us at the general aviation terminal with their big SUV. Sky had a lot of luggage. I had a small soft backpack. We all hugged and kissed as they welcomed us. As planned, they took Sky to the Enterprise Center so she could get a tour of the venue for her Wednesday concert. We tagged along for her tour.

Sky was critical about the reverbs of sound around the arena, but said she’d manage. We also found out how to get in and out of the arena without using the main entrances.

The trip to the suburbs to the Roger’s home took about a half-hour. Sky was pepped up about doing her first concert since the news of her few episodes with pornography had hit the news. She invited Janice and Jared to ask questions, but mostly they shrugged and said, “It was something you did, and now you’re singing. No big deal.” She appreciated that attitude.

What scandal there was, seemed to have lasted two weeks and then without any further fuel for the fire it all kind of died out. Sky told me that Molliana had thought the public appearance might rekindle the interest in the attempts to disgrace her because of what she’d done. She’d also warned her about a heavy press coverage at the arena trying to engage her in questions in some way.

Sky told us that she’d heard from Amy Feiber at Adult Productions. They had a large check for Sky based on the profits from the large volume of sales of her porn videos online or in DVD format. Amy reported that they already owed her over $100,000, so by the end of the month when they’d write the checks, it’d be even larger. Sales were still brisk.

Amy also tried to lure Sky into doing some further videos. Sky turned her down, but told me that she left the door open in case she changed her mind. She admitted to wanting to see what fallout there was from the first round of revelations.

Janice had arranged a special dinner for us at the house – everyone from the St. Louis Extended Family was there. Of course, her husband Jared, and then their ‘marriage partners’ Ann and Toby, and then all their OSOs – Other Significant Others – Bridget, Rene, Aaron, and Matt. Additionally, Valerie, Tracy’s mother, was also present. She’d become an adjunct to the group.

They were surprised that Sky didn’t have a large entourage with her, but she explained that they were all arriving the following afternoon, some by commercial airlines. She had come early to connect with me and their group.

As an ice breaker and to put people at ease, Sky went from person to person and gave them an epic French kiss complete with a full body press of her small body writhing against each person in a highly sexual way. At first, there was some laughter but people really got into making out with the diminutive music star.

When she’d made the rounds, being watched by the others, she smiled at everyone and said, “There! Now I feel welcomed, and I hope you get the message that I am horny and that I have unconditional love for each of you. I hope you feel the same way about me, and I hope you also plan on a sexually exciting evening for all of us.” She was standing next to Matt, and hugged him. The top of her head just reached his shoulder.

We did cocktails and dinner. I noticed that Sky nursed a single glass of wine for the whole evening. She was sticking to her code of moderation in alcohol and remaining drug free, despite the other temptations at the many parties and gatherings she attended.

Over dinner, she invited questions from the others about her ‘scandal’. She kept things light, and explained that she didn’t think that what she’d done was immoral, illegal, or fattening. Janice asked about how she’d gotten started, and that allowed Sky to tell the whole story starting with learning about June’s earlier career in the adult industry.

Sky also told about the Christmas Karaoke Machine and how that had been the start of her singing career. A full year hadn’t even passed. She also praised her new friend Molliana, the pop singer, for mentoring her and also for keeping her level headed about the music scene and even her porn videos.

Sky was happy and surprised when after dinner, the dinner group assembled in Janice and Jared’s large living room. There on the television played the feature-length MMFF porn video that Sky had done with June, Derek, and me.

I wasn’t sure how planned or staged it was, but to get the ball rolling with some sexual activity, Rene and Toby started to seriously make out on a love seat in one corner of the room. Bridget came on to me, and we again kissed, however, this time she wanted my hand under her loose top and caressing her beautiful breasts. Valerie also joined us and was making out with her, too, and also feeling her upper body.

A few minutes later, there had been a lot of coupling, and not between the married members of this Extended Family. The arc of the evening was clearly established by that point, especially as Sky and Derek were fucking up a storm on the large television.

Sky had Matt attending to her, and willingly shed clothes at a rapid rate. She knew her stardom might be inhibiting to Matt or the others so she was taking the lead to move things in the ‘right’ direction. I had the same inclination, so had progressed with Bridget a little faster than I normally would. She was lying back in an overstuffed chair as I feasted on her pussy. After an orgasm, she went off to the ladies’ room and I was suddenly a free agent.

As Sky toyed with Matt, Aaron, and the other men and women, Janice and Valerie approached me, and we started to escalate our own sexual agendas. Janice teased me about doing the two mothers of the young women that lived with me in Florida. Initially, they’d been teenagers, but they aged past that point, yet I still thought of them as teens and even referred to them that way.

Janice teased, “So, you get to do the ‘teens’ and their mothers, you stud. I remember introducing you.”

I teased back, “You mean those little porn queens that live with me? Did you watch their videos and get turned on?”

Valerie smirked, “I feel like the worst mother in the country having let them do that?”

“They’re adults. I don’t know that you have that degree of control any longer. You need to lead by example.”

Janice giggled. “My example is that I think I’d like to do some acting in some porn movies, too. Amber gave me the contact information for the people she worked with. I plan to call them next week and see if they need a horny MILF to be in any of their films.”

Valerie looked shocked, but remained silent on the point. I could tell that she was rethinking things. Valerie looked up to Janice as a role model, and this was a new twist on what she might like.

I teased her, “What? You never thought of doing something sexual with Tracy? She’d love it, I’m sure. She’s very liberal in her views, so a little adult-to-adult incest wouldn’t upset her at all, especially now that she’s discovered how much fun she can have with some girl-on-girl activities.”

Valerie blushed and reluctantly admitted, “She got so sexy about midway through her teens. I knew she had boys – even men – lusting after her. I realized what they saw in her. Some days, well ... I felt...”

I filled in the blank, “That she was a very fuckable and sexy young woman that gave more than she got. Tracy is a favorite of the men in my Extended Family. You should come back and play with us some more; maybe there’d be an opportunity for you.”

By that point, the three of us were naked. Janice lay back on the large sofa near the porch door and teased Valerie into a role play, “Oh, mom, you have to come and eat my pussy. I want you to improve our mother-daughter relationship with some oral sex. Eat me. Make me cum.”

Janice spread her legs and I nudged Valerie between them. After thinking about it all for two seconds, she went down on Janice with her tongue waggling about and two fingers in her friend’s cunt.

I got behind Valerie and after some contortions and adjustments to our arrangement was able to get my own tongue on her pussy. I licked and lapped, and then applied a few fingers. Val moaned loudly and seemed to redouble her efforts on Janice. I could hear her, and drew arousal from the sapphic interplay between the women.

Our interactions escalated from that point, and for two hours the three of us did as much as we could think of to bring pleasure to each other. I admit to pacing myself with the two women. In the back of my head I knew that Bridget, Ann, and Rene were in the living room hoping for some time with me.

The three of us cleaned up after our sexual hours, and strolled naked into the living room. I chuckled at the scene we found. The men were flopped around on various chairs – Jared, Toby, Aaron, and Matt. They were all limp noodles, but looked very happy.

Ann and Bridget were in a sixty-nine on a plush five-by-seven carpet in front of the coffee table. Next to them on the regular carpeting, Sky was eating out Rene who obviously just had an orgasm based on the sounds we heard.

Jared looked over at his nude wife and Tracy’s mother; he asked, “Have fun?” He grinned.

Janice nodded, “Absolutely. I am a happy camper. I love Jim, and our reconnection was important to me. Valerie, too.” She asked, “How’d you do in here?”

He said, “Sky fucked each of us – men and women. Rene is her last conquest of the night. She is one very hot little piece of ass.”

Sky turned from Rene’s cunt and said, “And, I loved being everyone’s cum bucket, plus I love eating cum from pussies. This is such a great visit, and we still have a couple more days.”

Rene pushed Sky away. “I can’t take any more. God, you’re the best pussy eater of anybody I’ve ever had sex with. Where’d you learn that?”

Sky grinned, “In my Extended Family. When somebody excels at something sexual, we get them to teach everybody else about how to they could do it better. That said, a lot of what learned probably came from Molliana. We ate each other a lot after she had me move in with her – we still do that.”

Janice, Valerie, and I sat down on the unoccupied sofa. Sky knee-walked across the floor and spread Valerie’s legs. In another second, she had her tongue buried in her pussy, but only after teasing that she wanted to compare mother and daughter, stating firmly that she had loved eating Tracy when she was home.

Janice wasn’t forgotten. After several minutes that included Sky giving Valerie an orgasm, she moved to Janice and repeated all.


I went with Sky and Janice back to the Enterprise Center the next day. Sky had a rehearsal with the orchestra. This was important because some of the members had been hired locally to join her regular orchestra. The concert was the next evening – a Thursday, and was already a sell-out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.