The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 74: More Neighbors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74: More Neighbors - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As Paula expressed her wish to participate in the group sex common to the Extended Family, Ken, her husband, visibly recoiled subtly with surprise and his eyebrows practically rotated up to his hairline. I wasn’t sure whether his surprised look was a good or a bad reaction.

Ken appeared to be a pretty virile man, so after a slight smile on his face erupted, I felt sure the implied ‘permission’ between spouses that Paula had just assumed was somewhat welcome to him. During his few recent visits to the house, he’d always liked seeing the barely clad women of the Extended Family around the house. He was polite, but he did check everyone out.

Just then, two arms came around my neck, I felt some bare breasts on my bare back, and I got a kiss coming in from my left side. I turned so we could connect better – I liked kisses.

Heather greeted me without looking across the picnic table. She whispered in one ear, “Thanks for the heads up about our guests.”

She turned and then greeted Ken – her boss at WSRQ-TV – and his wife who she’d not met before. I did the intros. I was also thinking of how to let Heather know what had just transpired in the conversation.

Heather was wearing a monokini – and had tied her beautiful long hair back in a ponytail. She was scrumptious. Ken started to drool as she sat down beside me in the seat that I’d saved for her. She helped herself to some of the meal fixings and summarized her day at work to us.

The conversation took zig-zags to talking about the weather in the central part of the country. Another band of crazy snowstorms in the north and tornadoes in the south slowly progressing to prove that climate change was alive and well. Heather started quoting statistics to prove the phenomena were manmade. I thought maybe she was nervous being half-naked in front of her boss.

Paula and Heather got in a discussion about working at the station. Paula seemed curious about how Heather came up with her ideas to draw attention, and hence viewers, and hence advertisers, to the station.

While the two women were occupied with their own conversation, I looked across at Ken and quietly said, “Do you both really want to participate in our crazy Family orgy? I did warn you. Are you ready to see Paula with another man or other men?”

Ken nodded, “I think I am. We’ve done a few risqué things during our marriage, but perhaps not with so many people. I won’t be upset, I promise. I want her to have a good time and be respected, however.”

I smiled, “Ken, we try for good times but that’s in the eye of the beholder. I can promise respect here regardless of who she is with.”

He said, “I think you’d be a good start for her. I’ve always liked you, and I know Paula does, too. She likes your whole family. I stand in awe of this whole group you’ve assembled – your Extended Family.”

I shrugged, “I’m not sure that I’m the motivating force, but I’m certainly one of the beneficiaries. We all like being together, and we all do share the openness about the sex and lovemaking.”

Heather poked me in the side, obviously having heard some key words float by, “What are you two talking about? It sounds very interesting.”

I explained, “Just before you arrived, Paula decided that she’d like to stay for the post-dinner part of the evening.” I winked at her to be sure she got the full impact of what I said.

Heather nodded in understanding. She said partly to Ken and Paula, “Friday and Saturday evenings are the high points of the week for us because of how everyone in the Extended Family feels about them. We all try to be here for them. They move our love for each other and our sexual arousal to new peaks that traditional dating and gatherings just can’t touch whether you’re married or single.”

Heather turned to Ken and bluntly said, “That said, what with our work relationship, I don’t know that it would be a good idea for us to fuck. I think it would complicate all sorts of things at work. Am I wrong? Please tell me.”

Ken had been relatively mute for the past few minutes as Paula had questioned me and then shifted her attention to Heather for a few moments. He nodded, “I don’t think you’re wrong, but I also don’t want you to think that my readiness to agree with you makes you any less desirable to me.”

Heather blew him a kiss across the table. “Thank you. I just saw so many complexities that we don’t need in our work life. Let’s give it some time and maybe that will change over time – hopefully. I have the same desires that you apparently do.” She reached across the table and touched Ken’s hand in a sexy gesture.

I told Heather that I thought she’d made a good decision.

Paula then interrupted us and wanted more details about what would happen, and I mean lots of details. How does the sex start? Who goes with who, and how do they know? What kind of sex acts take place? Does everyone do the same thing? Do people watch each other? Do people get embarrassed? Do people talk? Are there time limits imposed? You say you switch partners, but how do you know who to go with next? Do you start all over again with the same foreplay when you go with somebody new? OMG – you have a sex swing; do people use it? You mean you have other toys, too? You don’t talk to outsiders about what happens here, do you?...

Ken and I got to laughing. The questions bombarded me three, five, seven at a time. Heather elbowed me in my side and asked me to take Paula more seriously. I tried but the questions were coming so fast and in multiples that it was hard to answer any of them. I think I started every answer with ‘It depends... ‘

At one point, I turned to Heather and whispered in her ear, “Set up Ken with somebody.” She nodded.

Ken had been sitting next to Penny, but all Penny’s attentions had been to the group around her end of the table. She knew Ken from neighborhood block parties and from the Palm Key Yacht Club, so didn’t think she was snubbing him. They had said hello and briefly chatted.

Heather finished her meal quickly and then excused herself. I watched her take the long way around the patio and come up on the other side of Penny from Ken. She leaned over and the two began whispering.

Ken was paying rapt attention to the many questions that Paula was hurling at me at the speed of sound, often interrupting my reply to one question with another. I was finding it amusing. Eventually, I saw Penny nod and then Heather walked away. I guess the deal had been sealed.

Penny shifted her attention to our conversation, turned her body, and then moved closer to Ken on the bench seat. He acknowledged her closeness suddenly surprised as she touched him. She was Martin’s wife, but also pretty well into the Family scene.

Paula tossed another of her questions out, “Are the older women treated any differently in the Family than the younger ones, like the teens at that other table?”

Penny jumped in, “I’ll take this one, Paula, since I’m one of the oldest – maybe The Oldest – and I’ve had a chance to observe how I get treated versus the younger girls. I want to say yes and no. I think the men like fucking the younger girls a little more, probably because it makes them feel younger, and the girls can be very uninhibited, but I have never lacked for a sex partner or for many orgasms in a night with the Family. I’ve never been embarrassed or felt I was set aside or ridiculed. The men, of all ages I might add, tell me that I am loved and appreciated, and I believe them. As they get to know you, you’ll feel the same thing.”

Paula digested that and asked Penny, “You make love with the younger men?”

Penny grinned, “From eighteen to eighty – well, not quite that old. Yes, I routinely fuck the younger men or they fuck me – whatever. We make love. It is really exciting to have someone other than Martin plunging a hard cock into my cunt and then blasting load after load into me. Some nights after I go home, I then leak for two or three days. It’s sooooo good. Unlike when I was a girl, the younger men in this Family understand a woman’s body and her erogenous zones. I think the wide availability of pornography on the Internet has had lots of benefits in this area. Every one of them eats pussy, knows how to find and finger my G-spot, and gives orgasms that way before we start to fuck, and when they fuck ... well, that’ll perk you right up straight when you have an orgasm with them that way, too.”

Paula suddenly got very quiet. Her questions seemed to stop as she digested what her neighbor had said.

I suggested that Paula come around the table and sit by me where Heather had sat She did and I put my arm around in a caring gesture. “Paula, no one here is going to do something to you that you don’t want. Because we don’t know you in a sexual way, any lovers you take will be careful and ask you what you want or ask permission to try something with you. You can have plain vanilla, or no flavor at all. You can leave whenever you want or you can experiment or you can become the world’s biggest slut for a night or two or more. We don’t care and won’t hold it against you. Since everyone here is a slut, there’s no stigma about being one.”

Paula looked around at everyone. A few couples had formed and were starting to kiss and fondle and rub and touch in intimate places. It was sexual but also romantic and loving. I think she saw that. Just then, somebody also dimmed the lights so only our little holiday lights and a few spots were on.

I whispered to her as I kissed her cheek from the side, “If you stay, I’d be honored to be your first of the evening.” I chuckled, “You can even keep asking me questions.”

Paula rolled her eyes, “I know I ask a lot of questions, especially when I get nervous. I’m nervous, and yes, I’d like to be with you but will you take it slow.”

“I will go slowly, but I’d also like you to watch all the others, especially your husband. If you want me to go faster you tell me.” On that note, I kissed her on the lips. She was compliant and closed her eyes as our second kiss started; I know because I peeked.

On the other side of the table, Penny had moved to Ken’s lap. They had their tongues down each other’s throat, and he had one hand palming her robust bare breasts and then used a couple of fingers pinching one of her nipples. Penny was moaning like his was the best sex she’d had in years.

Paula whispered, “You could do that to me.”

I explained, “I have to remove some of your clothing to do that.”

She nodded rapidly and then helped me get her naked. By then, I was only wearing my athletic shorts so when she was down to panties, I pulled her into my lap so that we could enjoy a lot of skin contact. She could also feel my arousal. Our kisses got a little more involved and we started to French kiss, too. Paula said in hushed tones, “I haven’t French kissed anybody in years.”

Behind us on the patio, an increasing number of couples had become naked and were getting ready to fuck. No one was worried about premature ejaculation in this group. About a year before, the men had made a concerted effort to learn how to control their arousal and responses. A couple had consulted a doctor and then taught the other men various techniques. Thinking of something else other than sex didn’t work, oddly enough. Taking self- control steps did work.

Paula watched her husband strip away Penny’s monokini, rending her naked and ready for him. He shifted around on the bench seat and shed his shorts and underwear. The two of them went back to maximizing skin contact and making out. Two of Ken’s fingers started to diddle Penny’s cunt, bringing her obvious pleasure and arousal.

Paula whispered to me, “Let’s get naked. I want you to do that to me.” The tone in her voice was pure and outright ‘naughty’ – she was enlisting me to join her in being naughty. I smiled at the realization.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.