The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 73: Results

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 73: Results - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I planned on giving three exams in my creative writing courses – each about a third of the way through the semester. They were each assigned papers that were to emphasize certain aspects of what I’d been talking about in class with the students.

The second term paper, limited to one-thousand words, was to stress character development and include scene development, some dialogue, and a touch of drama, and they were supposed to be entertaining. The incident that they wrote about could be fiction or nonfiction. Thus, by the time I returned home one Thursday after the classes that I taught, I had 26 undergrad and seven graduate term papers to grade. They were all in my electronic In-Box before the cut-off time.

As I had done before, I mentally set aside the papers written by Extended Family members; those included Caleb, Amber, Warren, Tracy, Wendy, Derek, Blue, Bryce, and Sky. I graded all the others, and used those to set my thinking about what an ‘A’, a ‘B’, or a ‘C’ or less was about at both the undergrad and graduate level. On the first paper, each of them had gotten a solid ‘A’.

I joined the cocktail hour that was already underway. Jake was behind the bar serving drinks to everyone, a job I typically did, but gave away freely. I sat and he gave me my white wine over ice that was my ‘go to’ drink. I never minded the watered-down wine, and one result was that I drank less of it, which was my goal.

Jake and I talked about our progress on various chapters of the book that we were co-authoring about Coping With Changing Times – the current working title. We were both behind in our schedules. He’d also talked to Paul that morning and brought him up to speed on our progress, or lack of it.

Heather came up next to me and kissed me, a surprise for a Thursday evening since I expected her to be at work. I gave he a look.

Heather grinned. “We’re trying an experiment. The weather is so predictable here on the Gulf Coast, that I recorded the evening weather about an hour ago for them to playback during the regular news broadcasts. I’m experimenting. Ken Healy gave me permission, too. I recorded the late weather, as usual.”

I noted, “Plus, you are dressed to the nines. This is perhaps the nicest dress that I think I’ve ever seen you in.”

Heather nodded and stood back so that we could take her all in. “It’s the best I’ve ever worn. It’s an exclusive from The Chic Lady Boutique, that ultra-elite dress shop on St. Armand’s Key. The price tag on this was $3,500. I have to return it tomorrow in like new condition, so I’m going to change. They get a free plug on the air to promote their business, and I made WSRQ-TV some money, accordingly. Watch the weather, while I go change.” She walked away.

I put on the local news and Jake and I chatted while we waiting for the weather to come on. Finally, after a commercial, Heather appeared wearing the gorgeous blue and black dress and some CFM shoes.

Heather gave the weather in her professional manner and then took about ninety seconds to comment on her dress and on The Chic Lady Boutique, urging women that wanted to be really fashionable to go there. She also nudged men looking for the perfect gift or gift card to also stop by. It was a great plug, and seemed spontaneous.

Heather reappeared wearing only her monokini. She cuddled into my side and had me stroke both her breasts as we shared a dozen long kisses. Jake, on the other side of the bar, started to drool, which made her laugh and promise him a chance in a few minutes.

Jake served up a wine to Heather and she sat and joined us, telling us about her new idea to have various boutiques around the area provide her a stylish dress or outfit to wear when she does the weather, pay a small fee for the privilege, and then get a plug. She’d made $500 for the station that noon and evening wearing the blue and black dress.

Heather was slim and booby. She could make a burlap potato sack look like a designer dress. She’d worn a potato sack about three months earlier, just to try out the ploy. It made her itch all over for a week, too.

Ken Healy, the station owner and manager, and a neighbor, liked Heather’s puckishness, and encouraged her. When he got complaints about her dressing – or not dressing too outrageously, he just laughed and racked up a few more percentage points in the stations ratings. He believed in the adage that there was no such thing as bad publicity.

The evening was quiet, and there were only about a dozen of us for dinner. We got both pizza and Chinese delivered by Door Dash, so there was plenty to eat and much left over that would make good snacks or lunches later. Heather went to bed with me. Lynn was on my other side with Karen beside her.

I went alone to the beach just after dawn the next morning. I expressed my gratitude to the Universe for allowing me success and fulfillment and for rewarding my joy of writing. I felt a reflection back to me from those thoughts during my meditation. Somehow, I felt reminded that I also needed to be making a positive difference in other people’s lives, possibly even by sharing myself.

When I arrived back home, the house was bustling with the people that I loved getting ready to go to work or to school. I kissed each of them and wished them a fulfilling day. Heather was a little slower to leave, but she was gone by nine a.m., too. There was a part-timer that did the early morning weather on the channel.

I settled in to work on my chapters for the new book Coping. The chapters would cover the new relationship models in society for the Family, Friends, Dating, and so on. For instance, certainly when I’d been much younger, the concept of having a ‘fuck buddy’ was almost unheard of; today is was almost as commonplace as bread.

I heard the mail truck go by the house about noon, so I took a break and walked out to see whether there was any mail. I had a package from Amy, my relatively new friend at Adult Productions, Inc. or API.

Upon opening the small box, I found two dozen DVD disks, each with provocative titles written on them with a Sharpie, along with the playing times. I popped the top one in the pile in my computer’s disk drive – Teen Double Play.

The video turned out to star Wendy, who’d been given the stage name of Valentine Wonder, and Sky, who’d been given the name Skye Starr. The ninety-minute film started with the two women coming ‘home’ (my house) obviously alone and horny. After a mutual masturbation session while sitting on the bathroom counter, Wendy retrieved her cellphone and called two of her male friends (Caleb and Warren) whose names are never revealed. They arrive, fuck the two girls, and then DP Wendy until she’s nearly a blithering idiot. She ultimately winks at the camera as they all cuddle to take a nap together. End of video.

The video was effective. I had to jack off about two-thirds of the way through, and that was after having stroked myself for most of the film. Wendy was sexier and more arousing than ever. Sky was beyond even that. I made a mental note to congratulate both of them.

I sent Amy a note of thanks and told her that I’d show one video a night to the Extended Family for the next couple of weeks, varying the release just for fun. I got a smiley emoji back from her and one line – ‘Just what I intended’. There was a little emoji heart, too. Amy liked me.

Friday night, as dinner ended, I had the video queued up and ready to start on the large living room TV. June, Sky, and Derek came to cuddle up and get ready to play together. I got everyone assembled and started the vid. This was the one where an older June (Pussy Pink) and I ‘catch’ Sky and Derek fucking, and ultimately join in, and even swap with them. The few lines of dialogue established that Sky and Derek were step children to one or another of us, and that June and I were newlyweds and as horny as sin. We all fuck until we drop at which point June and Sky are flooded with creampies and Derek and I are fucked out. That vid was also my first sexual time with Sky, and it was hotter than hot.

I gave a brief intro, reminding the Family about the filming that had taken place a few weeks earlier. I then started the video and everyone leaned forward to watch the unfolding action, initially between Sky and Derek.

Sky came and sat on my lap. She whispered, “I want to return to the scene of the crime. I’d really prefer we were naked and you had your cock jammed up my hot little teenage cunt.” She squirmed her barely clad pussy down on the rising lump in my athletic shorts and kissed me. She was wearing the Family standard monokini, and the way she was sitting put one of her breasts about an inch from my mouth. I went for the nipple like a fish striking some bait. She moaned.

As the video played, others around the room would stand and remove the last of their clothing. More and more people also started to fuck, not that they lost interest in the video, but that the video inspired them to sexual action. That was true for Sky and me, too. We both got naked, she sucked me to requisite hardness, and then she did sit on my shaft and I slipped deep inside the pixie’s body.

I mused at her in a whisper to not interrupt the witty dialogue in the video; “I wonder what would happen if the dean of the liberal arts college caught me fucking one of my students?”

Sky whispered back, “He’d ask whether he could join in, of course. He’s horny but undesirable. You are horny and I desire you greatly. I also love you and am so glad that we broke through this barrier about you having sex with me.”

“Me, too.” We both squirmed and bounced a little to add some stimulation to where my cock was buried in her pussy. She was snug and warm and wonderful. I hoped that she liked the fullness I was providing. We were kissing a lot, too.

I glanced around the dimly lit room. I thought of Lynn and Karen as my primary wives. Lynn was astride Robbie – her son-in-law. They were moving more seriously as they fucked. Karen was sitting in Bryce’s lap with the younger man’s shaft obviously deep inside her. She was doing all the movement to keep their fuck alive.

Beside Karen and Bryce, Derek and June were doing a reprise of their scene in the movie. She had reclined on the sofa and slid her pussy to the edge. He knelt between her legs and thrust his cock into her. Despite looking underage, Derek was legal and he was hung like a horse. June was obviously getting a lot of pleasure from the young man – again!

There was a group of people coupled together on one of our ‘fuck mats’ on the floor. A few others stood at the double door to the media room watching the video – the woman in front, and the man behind with cock inserted in the right place to deliver pleasure.

I tuned into the movie about then. In the somewhat weak plot, June and I had just returned from our party and discovered our step children having full blown sex. June was stammering about what was happening as inappropriate. Derek and Sky were frozen mid-fuck, seemingly shocked that they had been caught.

In the video, I pulled June back and told her to relax, and that the ‘teens’ having raging hormones made the situation ‘normal’. I suggested that we join them. I kissed June passionately, and she immediately caved in to my suggestion as the teens now watched their ‘parents’ get it on. A minute later, we were all naked and fucking side-by-side on the living room sofa.

I heard a feminine voice announce she was cumming from one corner of the media room. It was Penny, my friend Martin’s wife. She was with Lincoln. They’d been in the spoon position on one of the sex mats. Space was at a premium. Penny was almost spooned up against Sven as he pumped his cock into Mel. Lincoln had his back again the sofa, where some of the others had pulled their legs up to give them room.

A few others had orgasms – men and women. I had to admit that the movie was inspiring and the editing had done a masterful job. In the movie, Derek and I had just switched. The long scene where I fucked Sky for the first time had just started, so I watched with interest. Sky was, too, as she squirmed and pulsed her pussy around my cock.

Two minutes into the scene, Sky came on my cock. She moaned, “Oh, I’m so glad we can do this whenever we want.” We kissed some more, just like the couple on the television. A few others in the room looked between Sky and me on the sofa, versus on the TV. We were all doing the same thing.

Somehow, I lasted to the end of the video. About the time that I came in Sky’s pussy in the video that had been playing, I also filled her pussy as she rode me and we watched the video. Great ideas spreading thanks to technology.

I wrote to Amy the next morning after I got back from my meditation. I told her about showing the video with the group the night before. I described the scene and the predictable results. I was sure she’d laugh.

I also requested that she send a set of the videos to Janice and Valerie – Amber and Tracy’s mothers – indicating which videos their daughters were featured in. I provided the addresses and even their phone numbers if she wanted to contact them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.