The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 72: Production

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72: Production - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Hank Sims was forty, wore thick glasses like Amy – his long-term girlfriend, and had always worked in the porn industry since he was a teen. He’d often been a male star because, he shyly admitted, he was hung.

Hank and Amy along with a young man named Jay arrived one Wednesday evening. Jay was the cameraman, and Hank would be director and run a camera. Amy would also have a cam. We got everyone situated in the house so they wouldn’t have to use a motel. Hank and Amy may just as well been married; they’d lived together for over ten years. I learned later, that Jay was also one of Amy’s lovers.

Thursday the three of them prowled around the house in the morning, met face-to-face with more of the Extended Family, and then sat and laid out their plans for the next week or so.

Amy had been right; I did like Hank and he was laid back. I guess it was because of his easy style that I allowed myself to be suckered into being in one of June’s videos. I think she also had requested me.

Friday morning, Amy and Hank met with the cast of the first video they were planning on shooting. The video was what Hank called a MMFF video – two males and two females – a young couple and an older couple. June and I would be the older couple; Sky and Derek were the younger couple.

The plot was pretty simple. June and I would come back from some event, dressed for a party we’d been to. We’d be laughing because we had such a good time. We’d ‘catch’ Derek and Sky on the verge of having sex after a lot of foreplay that would also get filmed. They’d inspire us and we’d also insist that they keep doing what they were doing as we joined in to do our thing right on the same sofa. Soon, we’d all be fucking. I didn’t think much about the plot beyond that point. It was simple and I’d seen dozens of similar videos on the Internet.

Derek and Sky were the youngest looking members of the Family. I wasn’t the oldest looking member; that honor fell to Martin. I did have a more cosmopolitan air about me that Hank thought would come across in the videos. June was obviously younger than me, but Amy assured us that she could ‘age’ her with some make-up and either a wig or some gray powder in her hair.

In the afternoon, we did some of the filming for the ‘front end’ of the video. June had been made up and did look ten to fifteen years older. We were filming getting ready for an evening out with friends at a party. Separately, Derek and Sky were filming being on the phone with each other setting up their secret rendezvous since Sky’s parents were going out for the evening.

By the time all that was ‘in the can’, it was cocktail time and so we stopped, promising everyone that we’d restart the next morning.

By then, Amy assured me that Hank, Jay, and she were ready to play the rest of the night and week, if anybody from the Family was interested. The feedback that I got signaled that everyone was interested.

Separately, Amy had caught me alone, kissed me passionately, and just about begged me to be her partner for a while that Friday evening. I remembered with delight our time together a couple of weeks earlier, so agreeing was not at all a burden for me.

Our visitors distinguished themselves on Friday evening, both with their tales of working in the adult industry for over the past decade, and then by showing their talent when we started to have our Family group sex event.

I didn’t bother keeping tabs on Hank or Jay. Mel and Karen seemed to want to start the evening with them, and I felt sure they’d be sure they each got on the road to full participation before they left them alone.

I had dinner with Amy sitting opposite me, and then she was in my lap, and then she was naked and in my naked lap, and then my cock slipped inside her, and then we continued from there.

Amy loved the idea of the Intentional or Extended Family. Even though we were fucking she asked a lot of great questions about it. I responded to her, but slowly shifted our activities, until I could go down on her pussy. As soon as I tasted her again, I recalled how sweet and tasty she was.

Amy moaned, spread her legs further apart, and rested her hand on my head in an encouraging gesture. I was not a man that easily tired of cunnilingus. Some of our newer female members complained that some of their non-Family dates would spent sixty seconds eating them and then want to fuck claiming their jaw was tired.

I took Amy through a half-dozen orally-induced orgasms before she begged me to bury my cock in her body. I allowed her to fluff me up for a minute and then I did as she wanted. I sank all my man meat into her. With a few more touches of the right areas on her body, she had yet another orgasm – this time more intense.

It wasn’t that I was counting, but I always tried to make sure that whatever woman I partnered with came first, and not just once. Amy figured that out and even asked whether that was my philosophy. After I responded, she just grinned at me and then kissed me with renewed passion.

Later, Amy made love with Carl, Rachel’s husband, and then with Robbie, Mel’s husband. Both men took their time with her and she was awash with love and with cum by the time the evening ended. I think she went to bed with Hank or Jay, or maybe both of them.

During a relaxed morning on Saturday, Hank, Jay, and Amy filmed the seduction and initial lovemaking scene with Sky and Derek. They wanted them to act like they were bumbling students engaging in sex for the first time, and after some coaching mostly from Amy, they got what they asked for. They did four ‘takes’ of the scene, all in our living room. Over lunch, Hank played back what he had on his camera over the living room TV set. The videography was excellent, and what we’d watched was only from one of the cameras and unedited. He and the others all backed up their camera files to the cloud somehow, and then announced they were ready to do more after lunch.

The after-lunch scene we started with was when June and I returned home from our party. We apparently made it all the way to the living room with neither Sky nor Derek hearing us. June supposedly spotted the fucking teen couple before I did. She motioned for me to remain quiet, and we crept up on the couple.

I finally said, from only three feet away from them and in a firm tone, “And just what are you doing to my daughter?” The ‘teens’ did a credible job of leaping apart with surprise and embarrassment and even fear. They were almost nude yet had successfully coupled their genitals together in an awkward fuck.

June circled the sofa and stood beside Derek. The teens were stammering and trying to explain how they both got ‘carried away’ and ended allowing their hormones to overtake their sensibilities.

June said, “Oh, I like that you allowed that to happen. We adults have hormones, too. We think you should continue ... and I think the two of us will join you.” On that note, June shrugged her top over her head, leaving her breasts bouncing in open air. I also started to shrug out of my shirt and slacks. The two younger ‘actors’ gawked at us, especially Derek at June’s boobs.

When June and I were naked, June took Derek’s cock and led it back to Sky’s gapping pussy. The ‘teens’ looked pleased and amazed that they could continue their tryst. I came up behind June and sank my aroused meat into her sexy body as she leaned over one arm of the sofa. We were off and running.

We had been coached about watching whether the cameras were on us or not. When they weren’t, June and I would slow down, almost coming to a complete stop in terms of me pumping cock into her body. As we saw a shift in focus, often indicated with a warning wave at us by one of the cameramen, we’d start up again or even change positions.

After a scene where June was riding me and Sky was riding Derek, both couples in the reverse cowgirl position, Hank instructed, “All right ladies, whisper to each other and then change partners.”

I wanted to stop the action mainly because I’d managed to postpone sex with Sky for the past seven weeks, since the semester had begun. She was one of my students, a student new to me, and I ... oh, fuck. I didn’t ... couldn’t ... screw up all the hours of filming.

June moved over to Derek as Sky came to me. She had a twinkle in her eye that I hadn’t seen before. Her first move was to inhale my hard cock in her mouth. She told me how good I tasted with her mom’s and my ‘wife’s’ cunt juices coating everything. She got filmed licking me and sucking.

And then I had between seven and eight inches of my cock buried in Sky’s small body. She got on me in the cowgirl position as I slid back on the sofa where Derek had been, slowing sliding her smoldering cooter down every blessed inch of my shaft. I think every nerve ending in both our bodies pulsed with every possible sexual and passionate emotion under the sun at that point. This wasn’t just good, this was great. To hell with the university and its fucking rules.

Sky had an obvious orgasm that got captured on video by Amy’s camera. Her body shook and trembled as her pussy spasmed and clenched rapidly around my fully-inserted cock. She obviously squirted sex juices into our union. Sky’s tongue went deep into my mouth and we French kissed.

We were no longer making a porn movie. We were just making love – long delayed love – love that included a very active sexual component. I jabbed myself up into her body and she pushed herself down on me with great enthusiasm. We were looking deep into each other’s eyes. I became aware that Jay was also videoing us.

Sky whispered to me, “I love you. I’ve loved you since the day I met you in your class. You will never have to worry that I’ll say something inappropriate that would get you in trouble at the university. I am yours forever. I love you so much. Having us make love like this is a dream come true for me. God, your cock feels so good inside me.”

I moaned, “Oh, Sky. I love you, too.”

I switched us around so that we could fuck in the missionary position – I guess it was the standing missionary. I had Sky on the back of the sofa, and that put her pussy at just the right height for me to be able to see her and watch my cock moving in and out of her body. She was up on her elbows, and when she did that, it accentuated her breasts and allowed her to watch us fucking, too.

As the minutes ticked by, I became aware of Hank, Jay, and Amy moving close to us from different angles to film our intercourse. Sky and I didn’t care that anyone was watching. We were in this game for the pleasure of delivering love and desire to somebody that we loved.

Sky told me she was ‘getting near’ again and was going to cum. I told her – and thus the others – that I, too, was about to explode. About two minutes later, I told her that I was going to fill her to the brim. She pleaded with me to leave every drop deep inside her.

With a little coordination between us, we came together. I was sure I’d taken a rocket into heaven and I hoped that Sky felt the same way. She screamed out her pleasure and held onto my body in every way she could, and I consequently dumped about a gallon of potent man seed deep inside her seething cunt. She was using her sexy egs to pull me deep and to help me make my final thrusts into her.

After the smooth edges of our climaxes had passed, we kissed and then I slowly extracted my entire length from inside my sexy ‘teen’. Two cameras were focused on her boiling pussy as I exited, followed by the immediate appearance of a steady-stream of my man goo out of her hole and hence following gravity, over her perineum and asshole and onto the fabric of the sofa. Sky carefully touched the seeping viscous fluid, and then took some and tasted it. She repeated this several times.

I went down on Sky and collected more of our combined juices and then I snowballed the mixture with her. Amy and Hank’s cameras were close by but I didn’t care. After three shots at that, I pulled Sky into my arms as we reclined on the sofa and she closed her eyes as she lay on my chest.

A long minute later, Hank said, “That was one of the hottest fucks that I’ve ever had the honor to film. You two were fantastic.”

I opened my eyes to see whether he was talking to Sky and me or to June and Derek. It was to Sky and me. Hank was smiling. June and Derek were cuddling together on the other sofa, but they’d been watching us the whole time. I noted that June’s pussy was a sodden mess of fluids and cum.

Derek said, “I have a new role model in life, and it’s you, Jim. That was stupendous. I may live my whole life trying to make love like that.”

Amy, Hank, and Jay were comparing notes on the scenes they’d just videoed. I wasn’t sure I could duplicate that again in a million years. On the other hand, I was hoping that many re-takes were needed.

Sky kept kissing me. She was smiling. “Thank you. You know I’ve wanted to be with you for weeks. I’m glad that fate cast us together in this movie. I honestly had no role in scheduling us together, but I sure accepted what fate dealt me.”

Hank reminded us that we had a lot more filming to do on just this one video. As it turned out, all three cameras had ended up focusing on Sky and me as we made love for the first time. I blushed upon hearing that, and so did Sky. Nonetheless, neither of us would have traded away that time for anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.