The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 70: An Ill-Conceived Idea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70: An Ill-Conceived Idea - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday, I touched base with the Family in the morning about further involving Dean and June Myles. I got very strong support for their participation and being around. I also got a report about what they’d each been involved with during the evening.

Dean had openly told the young women how horny they made him. As a result, and their equally willing cooperation and feelings, he nailed Tracy and Amber, and then moved to the other end of the age spectrum and made love with Penny Williams. After that, I discovered he’d squeaked out one more with Rachel – Karen’s sister, leaving her really pleased and breathless. June had been with me and then cuddled up with Jake Walters and after that with Warren.

The sex was incidental to everyone liking the young couple. They mixed well with everybody during cocktails and dinner, and were enthusiastic and willing sex partners. Everyone wanted them back to be with us, especially since they were so easy on the eyes and fun to be with. Dean was handsome and June was obviously a reformed sexpot that a few said should be doing professional modeling. We figured they were each in their mid-thirties.

I did not comment to anybody about June’s career in pornography. I’d let her do her own reveal. I did, however, go on the Internet and search on the name Pussy Pink and discovered about a billion references to that name. I watched a few of the videos. June had then tinted her hair pink or used a tinted wig as her shtick. She was hotter than sin, and watching the videos reminded me of the hot ninety minutes that we’d spent fucking the night before. I also resolved to reestablish my interest in pornography.

I discovered that I had more than a large amount of prurient interest in June’s earlier career. I wanted to understand the mechanics of how she started in the work, and how it played out for her. I wanted to know how she thought about the exposure and the sex. I hadn’t pushed for more information the evening before, but I would find a time to talk to her again about it.

I called Dean and emphasized my invitation for them to come and hang out with us on Saturday afternoon. He got enthusiastic about the idea of greeting students from my classes and being with us for another cookout and evening. I also suggested that June wear a bikini to be in the mode of dress for the women that day. He said that he’d pass the message along.

The eight Family members that were students were ready at one p.m., my announced arrival time. They had told me that they were ready to play hosts and hostesses for the afternoon to any other students that showed up to my general invitation.

We had a real treat, too. John Wynston, our movie star friend, showed up after a phone call and my explanation about what would be happening that day. He decided that he’d show up and mix with everyone. I teased him about needing some hero worship, but he said that was not a concern. What he wanted was to touch base with men and women a generation or more younger than he was.

By two o’clock, twelve of my other students from the various classes had shown up, beside the eight from the Family. Most went swimming and set about getting some suntans while they met others socially.

Most of the students also did a triple-take when they saw John. We didn’t make a big thing about introducing him. He was just ‘John’ – we kept things on a first name basis. This was also the first day when I remembered all the student’s names and which of my classes that they were in.

Of course, Sky showed up. I counted her in the ‘in’ group. Obviously in cahoots with Amber and Tracy, she was also one of the first to adopt the topless mode of dress, wearing only her monokini. I marveled that she wasn’t the least bit self-conscious.

Heather was also topless and in a monokini. She and Sky were having a great discussion with John about how to get into television and media. Three other female students were sitting with them mostly listening. I was surprised that John knew so much about that, but it turned out that he’d had a long-term girlfriend for a while who was a news anchor in Los Angeles.

John got them talking about what they’d do with degrees in English. I wasn’t surprised that their career plans were anything but specific or aggressive. I made a note to address that in some way in class. Having Chris come in and talk about her editing job would be helpful in that regard.

Heather was bubbly and decided to entertain many of our guests with her idea of a risqué weather broadcast performed in a monokini with the backdrop the side of the house near the entry door. In this case, she forecast continued boobs and tits with sporadic pussy across the region. She reported on spurts of white rain when cock and tail time was underway. When she wanted to refer to her hypothetical weather map, she’d use a hand and point one of her nipples at the ‘screen’. Everyone was in stitches at her five-minute skit. I appreciated Heather a little more. While perverted, she was creative.

I did get a chance to talk to June more about her career in porn. She wanted to go to college and study law. Her family had a friend that was an ACLU lawyer and she had great respect for the man. She went to the college town near her home, but discovered the realities of trying to get a degree with no money and mediocre high school grades.

She had taken to living in a squat near campus for free, and then responded to an ad in a local paper knowing that she was fairly good looking. When she showed up for her interview, there were a dozen other girls also applying for the job as an ‘adult model’.

June said, “I figured out what ‘adult model’ meant really quick. They were looking for both a porn queen and an exotic dancer for a strip club on the edge of town that the older college guys frequented. I took off my bra and hid it in my shoulder bag. I re-did my make-up to give me a sluttier appearance. Just as I came out of the bathroom from my re-do, they called my name for the interview. I lied about my experience and I got the job.

“I had to learn to dance sexy for the club work. I got the stuffing fucked out of me two days later at the start of my porn work. Eventually, I became an escort. The three jobs kind of go together if you think about it. The club work sells videos and introduces me to johns. The video work makes people want to see me in person in the club or even get a date with me. The dating stimulates men to be at the club and to buy my vids.

I started to make some serious money. I was motivated enough that I spent the minimum to get by on. It took me two years to be making enough money to both live on and to pay for four years of college.

“I met Dean my first day on campus at a mixer for new students. He was handsome, a fraternity man, and very nice to me. He helped me get my sea legs on campus, and taught me some of the ropes there. In the meanwhile, I was still working the weekend nights at the club – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, plus I was doing some escort work now and then. After a couple of weeks, I could tell that we were serious about each other. I had to tell him what I was doing.

“After that, Dean never missed a performance and he was always my guardian in some way when I had a ‘date’. We arranged for him to get in the club without the cover charge. He’d bring his study books and sit in the back of the club under one of the few downlights so he could read. Yet, every time I that danced, he’d come up near the stage to watch me. If I went off on an impromptu date he’d hang out until I was done. There was never any recriminations or anything from him, only total support for what I wanted.

“After a few months, we really liked each other. He asked me to move in with him and abandon the squat. I did. I also used to set him up with some of the other girls from the club so that he got a lot of variety in the pussy he was fucking. Sometimes, when I hadn’t been on a date for a while, he’d set me up with one of his buddies for a hot date.

“I knew he liked me a lot. He got a job in town after he graduated, and I realized that he did that to be near me. He also started grad school. After my last exam in my junior year, he got down on one knee and proposed to me. I said, yes. I loved him. We got married a year later, but we kept the open marriage boundaries. He was still a grad student, too.

“I went to work after I graduated in a local law office. I was still taking courses to be a paralegal. I started making good money, plus I was doing a video now and then, and also taking an occasional date. Dean continued grad school, and we were living together. He got his Ph.D., and then a job here at FSU. We moved to a better home and I stopped all the peripheral stuff and focused on the legal work. That was about five years ago.”

I teased, “Do you miss being a sex worker?”

June nodded, “You’re right; that’s the vocabulary, especially in Europe. I missed it a lot when I first stopped, but I’ve become used to not having it around. I still get asked to do videos. I guess my old stuff is still selling, plus I noted that they managed to produce some new videos with some of the footage that didn’t get used in the original films.”

“You could be a model. I mean not an ‘adult model’, but a fashion model. You are stunning.”

“Thank you. I may get back into the field someday, but not immediately. I wouldn’t go back to escorting.”

“Videos?”

“Dean asked me that a week or so ago. I think he likes the idea of being married to a slutty porn queen and I’m warming up to the idea again. I’m thinking about it, but there’s no rush.”

June turned to me, “Would my doing that again prevent Dean and I from becoming closer to your Extended Family. That could be a major consideration for us. We’re very enamored with everybody in your group. The video thing would be a lark. I know I could pick up the phone and make something happen pretty fast in that arena.”

“Make what happen in what arena?” Sky asked as she suddenly appeared next to us on the patio. Her question had been directed at June, who she’d heard talking.

June evaluated the young woman. She ultimately announced, “I used to do adult videos – porn. I still get asked once in a while.”

Sky digested that and then announced, “Do you make a lot of money doing that?”

June said, “Not as much as you think. A good video would net me about $1,500 to $2.000. I might earn $1,000 to $2,000 for a full-evening escort date. The club work was like $20 an hour, but we got to keep the tips that got tossed on stage when we danced or when we did lap dances. That might add up to several hundred in a night.”

Sky asked, “How do you do a lap dance? I’ve kind of seen it, but not paid attention.”

June laughed. “Let’s say Jim just paid you $50 for a lap dance. You start by running your hands all over his body. Usually, you can touch the subject but they’re not supposed to touch you, unless you’ve taken them into a private back room. That might make you a hundred or two.”

June ran her hands all over my body, especially my chest, neck, and then up and down my thighs, even sliding over my hardening cock. Her hands went up inside my athletic shorts and rubbed my cock.

June said, “Then, typically you turn around and kind of sit on the guys lap. Your goal is to rub against their cock, without taking it out of their pants, to the point that they cum. If you can feel the hardness with your ass, you’re making progress.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.