The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 69: Dean Myles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69: Dean Myles - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dean Myles, my faculty sponsor, and I sat in the student union having lunch. We’d become fast friends and ate together every day that I was on campus. I’d asked him to sit in on my morning class because I wanted his critique of my teaching style and interactions with the students. He was kind and was full of accolades for what he’d seen. He told me that I got an ‘A+’. I did get a few constructive comments and I thanked him for his time and evaluation.

Dean then surprised me with his humorous mood. He asked, “So, which student do you especially want to fuck?” He gave me a devilish grin and qualified his question; “There has to be at least one, and I bet she’s coming on to you something fierce. I usually have one in each class that I teach.”

Without thinking I said, “Sky Bright, a pretty sophomore in my creative writing class. How’d you know? I think there might be a pretty grad student gearing up to approach me, too.”

“Happens all the time with the male faculty, especially the ones that aren’t too bad looking. The phenomena is independent of age, although I suspect the members that are in better shape like you and me get propositioned more. The female profs have a problem, too.”

I teased, “You’re young and horny all the time. What do you do? I like Sky, but haven’t encouraged her – to the contrary. She’s starting to come on strong and I my defenses are weakening. She is a dish, plus one of the women I live with seems to have a thing going with her.” I tried to be vague about what a ‘thing’ consisted of.

He laughed. “Tread carefully and don’t get caught, but I’ll tell you this, I’ve had some high-quality student pussy from similarly inclined co-eds.”

“You seem pretty open about that. What about your wife?”

“Yes, her name is June. Her picture is next to the words ‘horny’ and ‘fuckable’ in the dictionary, and she approves so long as I promise not to run off with some eighteen-year-old. Not for the rumor mill, but I’ve introduced her to some opportunities with a male or two, so we’re about even.”

“Wow! What’s June like?” We’d never discussed our homelife before this conversation except for passing references. His references to his wife definitely were making me interested in her sight unseen.

“She’s a paralegal for Harrison and Forbes. She has a sparkling personality and is about my age, yet she can get serious and determined, especially about her work. She’s dedicated and worked her way through college in pre-law, but never went on for a law degree. She has taken sporadic courses in her specialty – real estate law. With the turnover in properties here in town, she’s pretty busy all the time and commands a great salary. Now she makes more than what an entry-level lawyer makes with her firm.”

He pulled out his cellphone and showed me pictures of June. She was a drop-dead gorgeous with long flowing blonde hair and a winning smile. I was instantly in love. I flipped to the next picture, and there she was standing in spike heels and a bikini, mugging for the camera with a large sombrero. She was obviously at a large pool somewhere – a resort of some kind. Yes, if she were horny, I’d be interested.

Dean said, “We met when she was a freshman and I was a senior. We’re the same age. She’d worked for a couple of years to earn enough money to start college. We fell in love, but by necessity at the time we kept dating others. Today, we still have an open marriage. Don’t spread that around, please. The rumor is that you also have one and that you live with, what, two other women?”

I politely smiled, held up my hand with the fingers spread, and said, “Five, actually, and two are co-eds here; plus, there are some others in what we call the Extended Family that I’m intimate with. It needn’t be a rumor. I’ve been on television talking about my complex of relationships so anybody paying attention to me already knows all that.”

“FIVE?” Dean gasped as he fell back in his chair. “What the hell. And you’re asking ME about sex with some hot co-ed. You have no problem at all. What’s the story?” He made a gesture with his hand that I should start giving up details and leaned forward to hear the confidential scoop.

“I live in a growing polyamorous Intentional Family,” I started. “The members chose to be intimate Family with each other. Some still have contact with their real family, but we’re really the Family of choice.” I told him about how Lynn had come to me, and then Karen, Mel, and the others. When I got to Amber and Tracy, his eyebrows nearly rotated into his scalp.

“You have two hormone-laden, sex-craved co-eds living with you day-in and day-out?”

I nodded, “Four, actually. They’ve brought in Wendy and Blue. I often have them all in my bed.”

Dean rolled his eyes, “You’re my new role model. I know all of them. I’d give my left nut to be with any of them. I think they’re all A-list pussy. Actually, I’d just like to get to know pretty girls like that. They’re all so cute.”

“Hey, I actually love them, so be gentle. If you’re at all interested, we kind of have weekend parties where all the Family gathers on Friday and Saturday evenings. You and your wife are invited for Friday’s event.” I gave a few more details, leaving out the after-dinner activities but hinting that something further took place.

Dean kept nodding about the Friday evening party. I was sure he and June would be there when I told him that Amber, Tracy, Wendy, and Blue would be part of the mix. I rattled off the names of the other men and women in the Family, leaving out John Wynston lest I appear to be bragging. He asked about what food or drink to bring and I made a few suggestions.

I did warn him that partial nudity was prevalent around the pool, and asked him to discuss that with his wife so that she wasn’t caught off guard. I held off mentioning the open sex later in the evening. I’d suggest at the event that he and June leave after dinner so they didn’t inhibit the rest of the Family or get embarrassed when the sex broke out.

Dean said, “Are there student males there?”

I told him about Caleb, Warren, Derek, and Bryce. He just nodded understanding, but he looked enthused about coming to the event. I gave him a dose of the Family’s philosophy about love and sex, so that he wasn’t just coming to hit on the co-ed pussy. He didn’t seem like that kind of guy anyway.

Dean intercepted me after my class on Thursday morning. As I came out of the classroom, he asked me to join him for our usual lunch at the student union. We strolled over.

Once we got our meals and sat down, he pulled a page from his pocket with about fifty questions scrawled on both sides of the page in feminine handwriting. He looked at me with a guilty look. “June has some questions about tomorrow night.”

I laughed and gestured for him to start.

Dean started to read from the list, “Is everyone expected to fuck everybody else? I mean, you didn’t say anything, but ... well, I kind of extrapolated to what you said about nudity, the pool, sexy dancing afterwards, and you mentioned you had a massage table, sybian, and sex swing on the patio. I figured that sometime in the evening your Extended Family gets into familial relations in some way.” He was actually blushing

I roared with laughter; several tables of students looked our way. “Of course, not. June – or you – don’t have to be with anybody unless you both want to. I was going to suggest tomorrow evening that the two of you leave after dinner so you wouldn’t have to confront decisions like that. While we are kind of swingers, we are first and foremost lovers to each other and to our guests. If either of you don’t have chemistry with someone, you shouldn’t go further. There’s nothing forced, and, as I said, you needn’t stay, but you can if you want. I like you and I’m sure I’d like June. We just want you to have a good time and build some worthwhile friendships and especially romances without damaging your marriage.”

Dean nodded and checked his list, “Do people tease each other, for instance about breast size?” He paused and explained, “June is kind of small – like a C-cup. She’s sensitive about it, in part because I like big tits, like DD’s.”

I assured him, “There’s no teasing about that kind of thing. We do tease each other sexually, but I think all couples do. We’re careful of each other’s egos.”

“Do the women have to do anything together? Or the men?”

“No. Again, if there’s mutual interest, go ahead. If not, there’s no requirement or expectation. We often use the terminology that we ‘share ourselves’ with each other. That’s mutual. Just so you know, most of the women do play together, especially later in the evening after the men are in recovery mode. There’s no requirement to participate, and, by the way, the men don’t do much of anything together.”

“Do people go off on their own or does everything happen in a big orgy?”

I laughed again. “Big orgy most of the time. We like the group sex and seeing and being seen by each other. We find it arousing and stimulating. A few people might go off, or be somewhere else other than with the group when the mood strikes them. If the weather is cooperative, we’re usually on my pool patio. We have a lot of two person chaises and some exercise mats. As I mentioned earlier, there are also a massage table, a sex swing, and a sybian, if you or June want to play with toys.”

“Can June and I fuck?”

“Of course.”

“What happens after people have sex with each other?”

“The couples usually cuddle for a while, and then they’ll go to the patio bar for water or some other drink, and they’ll make a connection with another person for a second round of lovemaking. There may be a third or even a fourth round of pleasure for some people depending on stamina and recovery power.”

Dean asked, “So, you don’t stick with one person all night long?”

“Not usually, but it’s not unheard of. There’s more fun to be had by engaging with two, three, or more other people. Not everything happens as a couple either. There are usually both kinds of threesomes around, and sometimes two couples being creative together.”

Dean said, “We both got tested for STDs on Tuesday, and are negative. Is that true for everybody?” As he was asking that question, he passed two pages from the university lab to me to prove their recent health.

“Yes. Absolutely. If any of us stray outside the Family or engage with someone without a test, we get tested before re-engaging with anybody else. If you’re unsure, there are condoms around.”

“Anal? Other kinky stuff?”

I chuckled, “Yes, we do all that stuff up to a point. No one is into pain or body marking. We love each other, but nothing is forced. A subset of us may play an occasional sex games and do some cosplay – sexy maid, or Catholic school girl stuff. No one is inclined to do too much in the way of BDSM, except as a game or role play. Again, like all of it, the partners have to negotiate what they want to do together if it’s other than a pleasant fuck. That translates to everything. Think of the overarching principles involved – be kind, be loving, take care of each other, help each other grow, evolve, respect everyone, and have pleasure.”

Dean looked at the list of questions, and then folded it up and put it back in his pocket. He smiled, “I get it. You just answered all the other questions June had. She’s pretty interested, by the way. What time do you want us?”

“Those that work outside the house get home around five-thirty, so any time after that would be good. We’ve been barbecuing burgers and brats on Fridays, so come prepared for that. If you need something special, let me know.”

“That’ll be wonderful. June asked about bringing a large salad of some kind?”

“That’d be great. I’ll alert the kitchen crew. Just so you know, if everyone comes there’ll be about twenty to thirty people there. The numbers have grown slowly over the years.”

Dean teased, “You going to have any of your students there?”

“Oh, yes. Amber, Tracy, Wendy, and Blue will be the girls that’ll be there, and the young men will include their erstwhile boyfriends Caleb, Warren, Derek, and Bryce. Just so you know, they do trade around boyfriends and girlfriends just within that group, too.”

He teased further, “Not going to invite Sky Bright? This could be your night for some new co-ed pussy.”

I shook my head. “I kind of expect her on Saturday afternoon when I’ve invited any of the students that want to come and hang out. You and June could stay over for that, or come back if you want your own pillows overnight. Last week, beside the eight that are part of the Family, we had about ten others. There was some partial nudity, especially for all-over tans. Sky was one of them. Now that the ice has been broken, I expect a few more than that.”

Dean said, “I’ll talk to June about it.”

I did not offer him membership in the Extended Family. I wasn’t the only person that had a vote at that point. Besides that, there wasn’t official membership and we didn’t vote. I would alert the others about the couple and see what they thought after the evening with them. I sure liked Dean. He was helpful and one cool dude.


June looked about as comfortable as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I’d made some high-test margheritas, and I passed one to her in a salt-rimmed acrylic glass. She thanked me, and when I glanced over the bar at her about five minutes later her glass was empty and the salt around the rim gone. I gave her a refill, but diluted the drink a little with limeade. I wanted the pretty young wife of my colleague relaxed, not falling down drunk.

“June, you can relax. No one is going to jump you or do anything – anything – to you that you don’t invite. We are very solicitous of our new friends.”

June nodded nervously but flashed me a smile that any orthodontist would use in their advertisements for beautiful, pearly white, straight teeth. She was tall lanky brunette, and my assessment based on two photos was accurate – she was a luscious’dish’. She looked like a fashion model, and unlike the others in the Family had dressed up to the nines for our modest backyard party.

June wore sexy but sedate three-inch heels, a knee-length black skirt, and an expensive looking white blouse that allowed the curious a subtle look at the frilly bra she was wearing underneath. Her hair was done up with a professional twist, but I could see from a few tendrils that her hair was longer than past her shoulder blades. She’d also taken great care of her make-up without overdoing it. She did look professional and like a model, and certainly like a good and very professional lawyer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.