The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 64: Pool Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64: Pool Party - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

January and February in Sarasota can be kind of cool, especially in the evenings. March is when things start to moderate the temperatures start to become warm, even into the evenings.

That was the background when Amber came to me before dinner one evening. “Can we have a pool party in two weeks on Saturday night? I know it might interfere with the Family that night, but Tracy, Wendy, and I really want to invite a bunch of our school friends over.”

I said, “Don’t worry about the rest of us. How many of you would there be? What might we expect?”

“Well, I’m guessing there’d be as many as fifty of us, at least at the peak, and about half girls and half guys. Lots of couples. Lots of making out, maybe some sex at the edges, if you know what I mean.”

“I think I do. Kids going off and doing ‘it’ rather than a big group thing.”

“Yeah. Is that okay?”

“Yes. Just be sure to talk to everyone about it. Ask for ideas, too. I have a couple of rules. First, no one drives if you drink. Have people Uber over here and back home if they plan to drink. Second, drinkers need to be legal, please. I’m liable if something bad happens. Next, everyone understands about the concept of consent and what that means. Remember the toga party. That went well because everyone was pretty much on the same page about that. The girls mostly stayed sober, too. Also, no drugs at all. Do that someplace else, if at all. Last, be kind to the neighbors as well as your guests.”

Amber nodded, “Got it loud and clear. You sound like all my parents, too.”

“Sorry. I guess us older adults can’t resist. Do have fun. Tell me what you need.”

Amber smirked, “Can we use the sex toys?” I think she wanted the massage table, the sybian, and the sex swing available for the group to use.

I laughed and waved dismissively. I wanted to see that kind of party. I wasn’t sure that eighteen to twenty-two-year old’s were ready for that kind of play.

The next I knew about the party, I saw Amber, Tracy, Wendy, Caleb, and Warren conducting a planning meeting around one of the patio tables. Amber was obviously in charge and taking notes, but everyone was putting out ideas.

Gradually, I learned that the party was taking shape. A set of requirements for attendance emerged. If you were coming, you had to bring both food and drink. The rule went out, no hard liquor. Beer and wine were fine, but nothing more. The ‘management’ did not want people doing shots and getting smashed. I approved of that one.

No one would be admitted wearing socks with sandals either. That sorted out a certain class of dorks and stupid-looking people, I was told.

The group of five decided that they would allow for designated drivers and would encourage even those partiers to leave their car keys with what they called the ‘front desk’. I learned that I was the ‘front desk’. Other than that, they contacted Uber to notify them about the party and the occasional need for rides to and from the house.

The day of the party a mountain of food gradually arrived at the house. Young men and women that were coming drove out and dropped off their contributions over the late morning and early afternoon. An increasing number of coolers held various food on ice on our back patio, plus a growing quantity of beer and cheap wine.

Caleb and Warren spent the day setting up things. Two additional bars were created from pieces of plywood saw horses and cheap coverings to make it all look good. Coolers were distributed to those locations, along with stacks of plastic cups, and coolers filled with nothing but ice. There was mountain of water bottles and soft drinks, too.

Wendy, Tracy, and Amber created food tables with various dishes distributed to the locations. As they worked, and more dishes arrived, I started to wonder just how many people were coming to the party. Amber reminded me that young men devour huge quantities of food at such events. She also told me that stomachs full of food were less likely to disgorge excesses of alcohol in the bushes or in the yard somewhere.

The party was scheduled to start at five o’clock. The temperature at that time was exactly eighty degrees, so perfect. An Uber ‘Mom Bomb’ arrived and dispensed three couples, each person carry a small duffle bag with a change of clothes. All were wearing their bathing suits. The party was underway. I strolled around the house to see what had been done inside.

I chuckled, because the first thing I spotted was a chair on its side blocking access to the downstairs bedroom hallway. A sign on the chair said, ‘Residents Only’. I confirmed that the stairs had been also closed off in a similar manner. The guests were denied the use of the bedrooms. That should challenge more than a few young lovers looking for privacy, I suspected.

The kitchen and the food tables were the focal points for the new arrivals. There were new arrivals every few moments, and I was able to tell by the happy welcoming tones our teens emitted when somebody new arrived on the scene. I could see and hear the friendly banter.

At one point, the teens had Logan with them to help greet the arrivals. He adopted the same tone of voice and shrieks of joy whenever somebody new showed up.

A few cars parked up and down the street, but everyone had been courteous and not blocked any of the driveways.

Our regular Family ‘party’, such as it had become, moved down the street to Stone, Robyn, and Toni’s more modest ranch house. I strolled down there after snacking on some of the great hors d’oeuvres at the teens pool party. All the women at Stone’s were topless and several had been in the pool. In our neighborhood, just about every house had a pool of one size or another. I was fortunate to have bought a house with one of the larger pools.

I listened outside to see whether the noise level from my house was objectionable, and it wasn’t. I could hear the music but just barely. That was good. The house in-between was empty that time of year.

Toni and I bonded for the early part of the night. We were in the bed in her bedroom, which was unusual. I realized that so much of the lovemaking I’d been enjoying had been outside on our patio chaises in sight of many other lovers. ‘Beds were for sleeping’ had taken over part of my mind.

When we were through, I slipped on my shorts and shirt, and loafers and walked back to the house. I wanted to see what was happening at the teens’ party, especially now that it was dark out.

My first impression was of BREASTS. There were young feminine breasts on display throughout the house, patio, and pool. Apparently, the mode du jour had become topless. Most of the young men were in a similar state.

Dancing couples were doing a lot of rubbing together during both slow and fast numbers. There was laughter as well as more serious rubbing of body parts. I didn’t see anybody naked – yet. At the rate the libidos were firing up, I thought that would happen in only a few minutes.

I saw Tracy showing several other young women how to use the sybian. They were gathered around as she was showing how to mount the device and then she worked the controls showing the levels of vibration for clitoral stimulation, and how the penetrating cock could work. She described the orgasms as I listened in, and every girl in the group leaned forward to soak up some of the details. I was sure I’d see that machine in use a little later. At that point, they were all wearing bikini bottoms.

There was a couple sitting on the massage table making out. Well, he was past second base and heading for third. The young man’s hands and mouth were all over the pretty brunette’s perky breasts and she was loving it. The fact they were on display to the rest of the party didn’t seem to be a deterrent.

Many at the party were dancing. A large group were still eating and drinking as they stood around near the food tables and watched the dancers. An equally large group were in the pool, and some of those were making out furiously.

Suddenly, Wendy was hanging on my arm. She swung around in front of me and kissed me quite passionately. She gushed, “I love you, so. You’re such a cool man, especially to let us do a party like this.”

I pecked at her lips. “Thank you. Is this all one big clique at school, or is this a good cross-section of your class? Do you know everyone?”

Wendy glanced around. “With so many commuters there are no well-defined cliques the way there were in high school. I see a few car poolers. The rest is a cross-section, and we’re a little heavy in the graphic arts and computer stuff. I know most of the people. Some people we invited brought guests we don’t know, but we trust everyone to respect everybody else, so don’t worry.”

Wendy ran off and left me standing looking out at the sea of young men and women. I became aware of my age, and in a way wished I was younger so that I could fit in more to this crowd.

A voice next to me spoke, “Are you the home owner? Are you Mr. Rice?”

I looked down at a short girl that couldn’t have stood more than five-feet tall in her bare feet and monokini. She had nice breasts – in fact, gorgeous breasts, I noticed boldly. Her hair was blonde but had been tinted blue. Even in the dim light the hair color was obvious.

“Yes and yes. You are?”

“I’m Blue. That’s not my real name, but that’s what everyone has called me since high school because of my hair color. Do you like it?”

“I do. It’s unusual, and I like unusual people or people that do unusual things. Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Yeah, kind of. The guy that brought me went off with an old girlfriend, so I’m flying solo now. I don’t mind. He wasn’t a keeper. I guess he didn’t see me that way either.”

“Might I ask why not? You certainly look and speak like a keeper to me.”

Blue put her hand on my chest, “He wasn’t always nice to me after I invited him here tonight. I thought he was using me to find someone that he liked better, and I guess I was proved right. We only knew each other for a couple of weeks. Strange, really. He had potential.”

“I’m sorry. It sounds like you need someone more ... mature; more suited to you and your needs.” I hammed up my conceited comment so she’d know it was sarcasm and flirting.

“Wendy likes you – loves you even. She talks about you a lot. I feel that I know you through her stories.”

I nodded. “I love her, too. What kind of stories has she shared with you?”

Blue gave me a lopsided grin. “She said that you love lots of women and that they love you. I figured out that Amber and Tracy are two others in that category.” She pointed across the pool to where each of them were looking sexy and talking to other groups. “She said that you wrote come great books on the subject that lots of people have read.”

I calmly said, “I did write a book entitled Polyamory – that’s the name for a relationship with multiple people that all love each other. I also live in that kind of relationship with other people.”

“Do you ever have sex with someone just for fun, or do you have to be in love with them first?”

I chuckled, “Both. It depends. Anyone can feel lusty about someone we just meet, and go with the flow. Other times, a person can start slowly and build up to a beautiful long-term relationship that is very loving before having sex You should know that I also wrote a book entitled Relationships that talks about that kind of thing.”

Blue asked some good questions and we kept chatting. We migrated and got plates of food. I learned that she was a sophomore at the college and belonged to the Kappa Delta Alpha sorority. She’d been at the toga party that I chaperoned with Lynn. She smirked and said she was glad that we’d had a good time at the toga party.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.