The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 57: Dating Complexities

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57: Dating Complexities - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Amber and Tracy sat with me on the patio. It was a Sunday in mid-November, and despite the approach of ‘winter’, the air temperature in Sarasota was eighty-five degrees.

Amber tried to sum up the situation; “So, Tracy and I talked to Lynn, Karen, and Chris, and now we’re talking to you. You told us to explore dating with guys on campus that were closer to our age, and now that we’re established and sure that we are handling the study workload, we’d like to try that.”

The two eighteen-year-olds were incoming freshmen at the university campus about six miles from the house. They were both BFF’s from their high school in St. Louis, and had chosen to live with me in Florida because of our strong attraction.

Tracy jumped in, “We just don’t want to upset anybody, most of all you. We love you. Is this still all right with you and what you want us to do? We have a couple of candidate guys, but there are other possibilities if these guys fizzle out. With the holidays coming before the end of the semester there are going to be a lot of parties on campus and we thought this would be a good time to attend some of them.”

I smiled and felt not only fatherly, but also grandfatherly. I loved the teens and I knew that they loved me. We proved that time and again in many different ways. Further, they often slept with me after we’d made love. They were proving it by talking with me.

“What you want to do is not only all right, I encourage it,” I told them.

Amber said, “What if we wanted to bring them here to swim or just hang out?”

“Good idea. Try to give us some advanced notice and we’ll clean up our act and have clothes on – maybe. Even if it’s just a text as you leave campus to head this way, it might prevent some embarrassment of your new friends or some of us. That would be especially true on weekends when everyone is home from work and everyone back here on the patio prefers to be naked or nearly so.”

During the week, Chris and I did occasionally make love in one of the public rooms or even out on the patio around midday. Penny came over occasionally during a weekday. Chris had also taken to working without clothes on. She’d also built up a beautiful all-over tan. On the weekends the open lovemaking extended to include Lynn, Karen, and the twins, and I wasn’t even thinking of the evening parties we hosted when many others joined in. Besides that, many of the women liked to swim or sun in the nude.

Both girls nodded and agreed. We kissed and then they scampered off inside the house.

I hadn’t expected such a quick turn-around from the chat with the teens, but they appeared with two dorky looking guys their age about two hours later. I quickly scanned the patio where I was still reading, and everyone present was properly dressed and no one was fucking anybody else.

The teens waved and walked over and introduced Milo and Stan. The two guys were in grungy shorts and t-shirts that hadn’t seen the inside of a washing machine for months. The girls wore tight-fitting cutoffs and crop tops, with flip-flops, and looked like a million dollars. The guys had on sneakers that looked like they barely made it out of the last war zone. The guys nervously said, “Hi” after being introduced and then they had obviously run out of conversation topics. Amber volunteered that they were classmates in freshman English.

The four teens adopted a table about thirty feet away and I half-listened as the girls tried to get the two guys to engage in conversation. The girls produced a late lunch for their group, and I watched as the guys wolfed down food as though they’d never get to eat again. They were one step away from getting the ‘slob’ label from me.

After lunch, the four went for a walk around the neighborhood and so they disappeared. Late in the afternoon, Amber and Tracy reappeared without their male friends.

At dinner, I asked Tracy and Amber about Milo and Stan. Both girls rolled their eyes. Amber said, “Not keepers. I doubt we got more than fifty words out of them all afternoon. Instead, they’d make noises, even when they talked to each other.” She demonstrated making grunting noises and pointing at something on the table. We all laughed.

Tracy said, “We’ll keep looking.”

Wednesday afternoon, Amber and Tracy appeared with two different young men who were obviously also students. They had texted ahead, so Chris and I prepared. Chris was wearing a bikini that deserved mention in Ripley’s Believe It Or Not as the bathing suit with the least amount of fabric ever. If we hadn’t of made love an hour earlier, I would have been panting after her.

The two guys were Charlie and Bertram. They were wearing board shorts and t-shirts that at least looked clean. Both wore flip-flops like the girls. After saying hello, the two guys asked about my writing. The teens had told them that I was an author. Of course, I was sitting at my laptop writing, too. They were actually kind of interested.

The girls and guys went swimming. I noticed that they guys were kind of handsy with the girls, and watched them fend off the boys’ tentacles. Chris’ bikini became a focal point for the two men, too. Their eyeballs nearly rolled out of their heads once they’d been introduced to Chris who was working at an adjacent table to mine. Even from the pool, the two men kept eyeballing Chris. She accommodated them by sitting in a very relaxed way and spreading her legs a bit. Of course, nothing serious showed, but it was just the thought that they were seeing the panel of fabric right against her vagina.

We didn’t see those two guys again. They, too, were unceremoniously dumped by Amber and Tracy.

Friday, the teens announced that they were going out to dinner with Daniel and Winston. I briefly met the men when they picked up the girls for a dinner and movie date.

The teens reappeared about eleven o’clock, and at least they were laughing. Amber said, “We both had to fight off the guys all night long. Their hands tried to be everywhere on our bodies at once. Daniel also informed us that he could recognize and name about five-hundred porn actresses. That was supposed to impress us.”

Tracy said, “Bertram kept given me suggestions about how much pleasure I could get from blowing his cock. He was ... outrageous. He also thought he was God’s gift to women. I doubt that I’ve ever met a more self-centered person.”

On that note, the teens stripped out of their clothing, and joined the end of our usual Friday night orgy. I ended up with Amber, and Robbie was blessed with Tracy’s sweet body.

A week later on Friday afternoon, the teens brought two more young men to the house for a swim and, as it turned out, for dinner with us – Caleb and Warren. Both men were juniors and both had also taken a gap year to work their way traveling together through Europe and part of Northern Africa.

The two were fraternity brothers and were cordial, savvy, aware, conversational, and dressed well. This time it was Amber and Tracy that wanted to be touchy-feely with the two men. The men were a little more reserved in our company but did seem to enjoy some physical contact with the hot teens. They did not appear desperate.

After sharing in our barbecue dinner and telling us stories about some of the odd jobs they did during their travels together, they left to take the teen girls to see a movie.

The girls were home about eleven-thirty, and both looked very happy. They stripped down and joined the end of the patio orgy, but not before sharing that after the movie they each gave one of the men a blowjob

Tracy said, “We really liked them, and we have dates for next week.”

We learned more about the dates and the men the next day. The girls reported that both men had been relaxed and hadn’t come on too strong with Amber and Tracy. The two men were also studying computer science looking ahead to getting MBAs immediately after their bachelor’s degrees. They had not been handsy with the girls, and had been content to hold hands during the movie, a move that the girls initiated. They did kiss a few times, and then, after they got in the car, the girls pushed things much further along giving delightful surprises – one in the front seat, and one in the backseat of Caleb’s car.

More important to the girls was that they wanted repeat dates with the two men, and they’d locked in the following weekend nights with them – both Friday and Saturday. There was the possibility of seeing them for coffee at the student union during a couple of morning periods.

The teens did have coffee two mornings with the men but everyone was focused on classes and a couple of projects that were due before the end of the week. They did cement their friendships further, and made sketchy plans for Friday.

Friday finally arrived. I was happy because I’d finished another chapter for my book, ‘Others’. The teens flew into the house announcing that their boyfriends would be arriving in fifteen minutes and that they had to get ready to go out. They were going to join the girls for a swim, and then go out for dinner and then bowling, apparently.

I greeted the two young men and ushered them inside. They were already wearing swimsuits and looked eager to hit the pool after a full day of classes. Amber and Tracy joined the men in their microscopic bikinis, but neither man responded inappropriately. I walked outside with the four of them.

Chris and Mel were in the pool – topless. I smirked, as I was curious to see how the two young males would survive this acid test about their behavior. Chris and Mel came up the stairs to greet the two couples. I had the feeling that this was planned to some degree.

I saw some handshaking, and then the arrivals went in the pool. Mel and Chris dried off slightly with towels and then lay on adjacent chaises to talk as they watched the others. The sun was still up and bright.

I offered up dinner but Amber said they already had firm plans to go to a new ‘theme’ restaurant. The girls ran off to change into dry clothes and the guys took turns using the pool bath to change into clothes they’d brought to the house.

I had a chance to talk to Caleb while Warren was changing to dry clothes. I teased him, “You didn’t overact seeing Chris and Mel emerging from the pool. That was good of you.”

He chuckled, “Oh, partial nudity is pretty standard in Europe. We worked some of the warm months along the Riviera, and seeing bare tits became pretty routine. I guess we got inured to the sights then. The two women we met are beautiful, I must say, and of course Amber and Tracy are also lookers.”

Tracy and Amber didn’t get home until almost one a.m., I learned the next morning after I got home from my beach meditation. I was informed that Warren and Caleb got lucky, this time not in one of their cars, but back in their fraternity dorm rooms. They reported that the men were good lovers and happy with their on-campus experiences.

The teens appeared about ten a.m. looking energized. They had another double date with Warren and Caleb that evening after a swim in the large pool behind my house. I suggested that the teens invite them to the barbecue dinner the Extended Family would be having before they went out prowling, and they liked that idea.

The teens also prevailed on me to take them to my bedroom and make love to them. They wanted to reconnect with me and be sure that I knew that even with these other men coming into their lives, that they loved me. I was happy to celebrate the occasion with them.

We did make love and I also loaded up on my vitamins, supplements, and prescription drugs that enhanced my sexual performance. We were having a party that evening, and I did want to connect with some of the other women, too.

By four o’clock the back patio was pretty well populated with the Extended Family. Rachel and Carl had brought their three children to play in the pool. They’d take them home to a babysitter for dinner and bedtime so they could enjoy the rest of the party unencumbered. Rachel and Karen were talking as Logan also got wet around a small kiddie pool we’d added to the patio.

Rachel and Karen were topless. In fact, all of the women were that way. Robyn and Toni were completely naked, in keeping with their home dress code.

Penny was snuggled in my arms as we shared one of the chairs. She had made sure that the hand of the arm I had around her could fondle her breasts and keep her nipples at a high state of excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.