The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 55: Torn Between Two Worlds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55: Torn Between Two Worlds - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I could tell that a milestone event in her life was coming from Chris’ behavior. She got kind of jittery and hyper-attentive to everything going on in the Family. A look at the calendar indicated the reason. Her author-friend Jake Walters was flying into town on Friday afternoon to spend the long weekend with us. He’d be going back to Austin on Tuesday morning.

Chris checked the guest room where he’d stay a dozen times a day. The room got rearranged three times, dusted to the point I worried about the finish on the furniture, and ended up back the way we had it. She added a few things to give the room a more masculine flavor. She bought a luggage stand for him to use. In the room’s ensuite bath, she put out some brand-new Old Spice shampoo and aftershave lotion, as well as a bar of soap that had a muskier scent than feminine versions. She also added a drinking cup from the local sports team and a new toothbrush. The towels couldn’t possibly be the ones with the pink overtones; she wanted something more appropriate for a Man. She bought new ones.

Lynn and Karen teased her. There was a touch of pink in the rug on the floor. The air purifier must be leaving a perfumed scent to the place because the filter had never been changed. If he opened the window, he’d hear the dulcet tones of some doves calling each other and that wasn’t very manly. Chris had to do something about the birds, the air aromas, and buy new carpeting for the room. Chris took all their comments in good spirit, but didn’t go down any of those roads.

On the day of his arrival, Chris changed her clothes three times before settling on an outfit. The day before she’d gotten a pedicure and manicure, and had her hair done.

Chris left for the airport an hour before Jake’s plane was scheduled to arrive. The airport was only twenty minutes away. She wanted a place to stand to meet him right where he’d have to come out of the secure area of the terminal. She had plans for an epic public kiss.

Later, Chris rushed out of the house to the patio where I was working to announce their arrival back at the house. He was washing up from his trip. She told me that her plans were more than realized when Jake finally appeared, striding confidently down the wide corridor, several inches taller than any of the other people around him. She’d jumped up and down with excitement as they waved.

Chris said, “As soon as he was clear of the barrier, I was in his arms, only he lifted me up as though I were a feather, kissed me. And pulled my body tightly against his. Our kiss drew a lot of attention from several dozen people around us. A few people even applauded; others laughed at the PDA.”

Jake appeared and we met for the first time. I had to admit, he was a male H-U-N-K. I expected that not only Chris, but all of the other females in the Extended Family would be trailing him around within seconds of meeting the man with their tongues lolling out the side of their mouths.

Jake stood two-inches taller than me, had a rugged, square-jaw appeal, hadn’t shaved for a week and that made him look a little darker and more handsome. He obviously worked out. I wished that I’d looked that good at his age – perhaps ten to fifteen years younger than me.

Jake took time to engage with me. He politely acknowledged that he knew that Chris loved me and that he had no intent to change that relationship. I just nodded and said, “She has to follow her own bliss in life. I support whatever direction she chooses to go. She is a free agent.”

We chatted about my authoring and his. I expressed some interest in his military background and his current job as a freelance private investigator.

Jake chuckled, “I’ve become a demon on the computer thanks to some mentors, including a nephew that’s twelve-years-old. It’s amazing how much I can find out about a person or some odd situation by probing around online. Of course, I’m aided by the fact that many people brag about their accomplishments, even those that skirt around the law, contracts, or marriage vows.”

I said, “So, you could find out a lot about me by going online? I mean part of my life is relatively public, but I’d be curious about what you could find. I do have nothing to hide, but I also don’t advertise about how I live.”

Jake chuckled, “But some of the people you interact with have said something about how they feel about you and hinted at what they did with you. Later this weekend, if there’s time, I can show you how I’d do some of my research and show you about yourself. I did look last week to see whom I was visiting, and you have a sterling reputation as friend, author, and lover.”

I rolled my eyes. Jake laughed. I did wonder what had been said about me and by whom.

Just then, Lynn and Karen arrived on the patio coming home from work. I wasn’t too far off about their immediate attraction for the tall handsome man that Chris had lured home. The two of them swooned and genuflected at the man. He also fostered a friendly relationship with each of them. I guessed that he’d done his homework about family members and also been well informed by Chris.

The teens arrived home from campus, and they, too, succumbed to Jake’s attractive looks and charisma. I watched, fascinated by how quickly each of them made up their mind that this guy was worth a lot of attention. The teens barely held back mounting the nice man. I chuckled to myself at the women’s behavior.

After the teens, Karen, and Lynn went off to change, Jake asked Chris and me, “They all live with you?”

I explained about the teens, and then filled in some holes about the Extended Family. Apparently, Chris hadn’t given out the complete picture.

Only seconds later, the four other women in the house besides Chris reappeared in bathing attire appropriate to our home and family – bikini bottoms. Jake’s eyes kind of did that ‘Sprong’ thing that the eyes of cartoon characters do when they see something highly desirable. I even detected some drool in the corner of his mouth. I was glad; the man was human. He did try to act nonchalant.

Chris laughed and excused herself. She was back in three minutes wearing only her bikini bottoms. She sat in Jake’s lap and kissed him, and also put one of his strong hands on her chest, clearly with an invitation to feel her breasts. I couldn’t help but notice a couple of masculine tattoos on his forearm.

Jake turned to me, “Is this normal behavior or am I being singled out?”

I chuckled, “Pretty normal. The women all go after what they want, and they usually get it. As for the monokinis, that is pretty much the dress code for the rear patio area. Nudity, too.”

Jake looked surprised at my response. Chris kissed him and squirmed around on his lap quite intentionally with a mischievous smirk on her face.

Being a Friday night, we were expecting various members of the Extended Family for the start of the weekend and an evening of fun and social interaction – sex.

Mel and Robbie arrived about six, along with Martin, Penny, and Ally. Carl and Rachel were right behind them, thankfully without any of their three children. Robyn, Toni, and Stone arrived, and Sven and Link came with them. Everyone brought some food, especially an abundance of salads and side dishes to go with burgers and brats from the grill.

The younger men staffed the grill. Not surprising to me, Jake ended up the only male in a small pool of half-naked females, all staring starry-eyed at the hunky ex-ranger, more recently private investigator and security specialists, and still more recently an author under contract for his first non-fiction book.

Chris and the other women organized the dinner and the tables. Some of the guys were around to follow directions and help out. Frankly, I was amazed that Chris hadn’t dragged Jake off as soon as they arrived at the house, locked the bedroom door, and fucked his brains out. He took the abstinence in good stride apparently, but did watch her intensely and with great personal interest. I could see the attraction.

After dinner, there were some nude swimmers while others danced on the patio to some music. While Penny and Ally had certainly been interested in Jake, they ended up sitting on either side of me at dinner, and they were very affectionate and handsy. They were dressed like the other women, only wearing bikini bottoms.

While Chris sat next to Jake, she made sure that he got conversation time with the other women that nearly surrounded him. I got a chance to talk to Sven and Link, since they were across the table from me on either side of Toni. They were relaxed and also mentioned that they were eager to see how Jake handled the after-dinner onslaught of pussy.

We invoked the naked swimming and hot tub rule after dinner and clean-up. Jake got with that agenda and went into the pool. He was cautiously not the first of the men to get naked.

I noted that Lynn and Karen seemed in charge of getting into the pool, although Karen broke off into the arms of her brother-in-law once in the water. Chris came into the water, and she’d cozied up with Stone to everyone’s surprise, most of all Jake. I immediately had the feeling she was testing Jake and looking to see how he reacted when she started to make it with another man, let alone had sex with him.

As usual, I got highly aroused watching Lynn kissing a handsome visitor – really any of the women in the family. Lynn was probably ten year older than Jake. She made sure that he was pawing and sucking on her generous breasts, and I could see that she was fondling his cock and balls, albeit in the water. She led him out of the pool, they rinsed off, and then she pulled him to the nearest double-wide lounger. By then, others were already cuddling and in a sexual situation with their first-round choices.

Rachel had taken up with Link on the chaise right beside the couple. There was no doubt about the sex that would take place between them. Toni was also with them and waiting patiently for her turn. On another nearby chaise, Sven had Tracy just sinking down on his tower of fertility as he lay back. The sexy teen looked in ecstasy.

In the pool only a few feet away from me, Stone sat Chris on the side of the pool and went down on her. Many of the women had told me that Stone knew what he was doing when he ate out a woman. He had a talented tongue, and understood the geography both internal and external. I saw his fingers enter Chris and start to tease her G-spot. Seconds later, I watched as his head nestled into her crotch and she started to steer his efforts with one hand behind his head.

I wasn’t the only one watching Stone performing cunnilingus on Chris. Jake’s head kept spinning around periodically from his interactions with Lynn. I think she even encouraged him. I heard her say, “Look at your girlfriend getting licked to orgasm. Stone is a good fuck, too. He’ll please her a lot. I know that I love having his cock in me, plus he cums in buckets.”

I helped Ally onto a chaise a few feet away from Chris. She pulled her legs up and apart. The action spread her labia apart, totally exposing her pink to the world and especially to me. There was still enough light in the sky and from our holiday lights around the patio so that I could see every detail of her nether region. I took aim with my tongue and went down on her.

Up on the patio, and clearly in view, Amber pulled up from a blowjob on Robbie’s cock, and then guided the swollen head into Robyn’s wet pulpit. Martin was beside them on another chaise with Mel riding his cock. Penny had been eating Mel’s pussy until seconds before. I guessed that part of her ‘show’ was to arouse her husband.

I was getting great enjoyment from making Ally happy, and she sure seemed to like what I was doing. Ally was making small mewling noises but was far from the only woman making sounds of satisfaction. Almost by tacit agreement, people didn’t talk loudly once the lovemaking started. There was some conversation, but the voices were muted or whispers.

Around the patio and pool, a few couples or threesomes had switched so that it was the guy getting blown or toyed with in some manner. I chuckled. Guys were simpler to deal with. I noted that Chris had shifted so she could suck on Stone’s generous cock as she stood in the thigh-deep water at the shallow end of the pool and he sat on the side. She was putting on quite a performance, and being sure that Jake could see every aspect of her attention to Stone.

I watched the couple on the chaise a few feet away. I got a thrill as Jake sank his generous hardness into Lynn. Not only was he handsome, he was more than adequately endowed. She was on her back, and they’d been lying side-by-side making out. I had the impression that he was getting a real first-hand education about the women in the Extended Family. I know he’d heard that terminology over dinner several times – ‘Extended Family’. I always liked the sound of that.

I also had learned from his questions and comments that nobody had given Jake the complete story. He’d spoken of our Intentional Family as being ‘close’, but I don’t think he’d realized that that term also meant ‘sexual’. He was finding that out.

Ally and I were past the oral sex phase in our foreplay, so I just sank my man meat into her pussy as we kissed again. She was so sexy with her legs pulled back urging me to go deep. I did slowly go deep; I didn’t want to hurt her so was careful. She started extolling the benefits and feelings that she was having with my cock pumping into her body. I showered her with kisses, too.

After a few minutes, we changed position. I wanted to keep an eye on Jake, and also on Lynn. They were really sexy together, and watching them made me longer and harder. Ally didn’t mind; she was periodically watching her sister who was just then getting pounded by Robbie as she vocally urged him on.

Chris and Stone exited from the pool. She was leading him along by his cock and he looked like he would have followed her to the ends of the earth. She stopped and said something to Penny and Robbie. They laughed and nodded at her.

Stone layback on an empty chaise and Chris immediately mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position. She made sure that Jake could see her – see Stone’s engorged cock pumping love into her sweet cunt. Jake was watching, too; everyone was. She was putting on quite a sex show for everyone by that point.

A few minutes later I realized what had been said between Chris and Robbie. Chris switched to the girl on top or cowgirl position, and suddenly Robbie was behind her with a bottle of our sex lube in his hand. He greased his cock up even though it was wet with Penny’s juices, got in position, and then pushed his cock into Chris’ ass. She was being double penetrated, and obviously loving it. Penny was beside the threesome urging them on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.