The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 54: Another Surprise Visitor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54: Another Surprise Visitor - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

With Chris’ return home and everyone’s continued reassurances that she had done nothing wrong by falling for and repeatedly making love with her new author, Jake Walters, we plodded through another week.

Chris had other books to edit for the publisher she worked for – my publisher, as well. She was on those, but also talked to Jake a couple of times a day when he wasn’t doing some aspect of his private investigator work.

I was still reading and researching most of the time, and writing only about ten percent of the workday. Lynn and Karen worked their jobs at Emptive Aerospace, and the teens were off to their campus every day.

Wednesday, Amber informed me that she wanted to buy a used car for her and Tracy to get around in. They asked for my help, particularly about whether or not they were about to buy a ‘lemon’. I confessed ignorance about things mechanical, but said I’d otherwise help them. I did have a trustworthy garage mechanic I thought would help us assess any vehicle.

Lynn also reminded me that we were having another house party on Saturday evening, complete with barbecue and attendance by all who were interested in participating.

I thought of the list of possible attendees for the party. Nicky and Bev were back in Europe, this time in Monaco enjoying the good life all along the Cote d’Azur. We also didn’t expect any visitors from Chicago, Columbus, or St. Louis, so, for the most part, it would be the usual crazies that lived in my house or nearby.

The men in the Saturday group would consist of me, Carl, Stone, Lincoln or Link, Sven, Robbie, and Martin. The seven of us would be offset by ten women: Lynn, Karen, Chris, Rachel, Robyn, Toni, Amber, Tracy, Mel, and Penny. There’d be some doubling-up of the women, especially between sexual rounds.

Lynn and I made up a grocery list. She’d talked to the women outside the house about what to bring, so we could tighten up the list. I had a ‘standard’ list on my cellphone that I Airdropped to Lynn, and we went from there. The Saturday shopping that week was conducted by Chris and Amber. Tracy and Karen did put away, and all of us pitched in to make a salad and prepare the meats and some hors d’oeuvres for barbecue. I had to get a new gas canister from the hardware store, too.

Saturday, late afternoon, our first arrivals were Stone, Robyn, and Toni. They were all psyched for the evening and seemed eager to help. I put Stone in charge of the gas grill and made sure everyone had their drink of choice. He was also crowing about a new account his company had added over the past week that proved some of his tactics for reaching new markets were working.

Link and Sven arrived and went around kissing all the women somewhat passionately, a practice everyone seemed to like. The two men had morphed into being family ‘members’. We didn’t really have official membership criteria. You fit or you didn’t.

The last to arrive was Martin and Penny, and then another woman followed the two of them onto the patio that I’d never seen before. She was a lithe blonde that could pass as an older fashion model. She was beautiful, and then I saw the resemblance to Penny. The woman had to be Penny’s sister. I went over to say hello.

Before I could open my mouth, the new arrival turned to me; “Hi, I’m Allison West, Penny’s sister. I’m crashing your party, and yes, I know what that means later in the evening, and I’m looking forward to it – unless you kick me out.”

Penny was laughing, “Sorry, Jim. I did a ‘tell all’ to my sister a couple of weeks ago, and she decided that I shouldn’t be the only woman in the family having all the fun. She flew in yesterday, and we’ve talked about little else but you, the Extended Family, and the gatherings like tonight.”

Martin stood behind Penny and Allison and did a theatrical eye roll that I couldn’t miss. I figured I’d talk to him soon without the two women around.

I got the three latest guests some drinks. They were simple: two white wines and a beer. The others went off so Penny could introduce Ally, her nickname, to Lynn, Karen, and Chris.

Robbie and Mel passed by the bar and I got a fist bump and kiss. I turned to Martin, and said, “And?”

He shook his head. He started slowly, “And, last night, Ally came to bed with us and she fucked my brains out, then she got into a clench with Penny while I watched and egged both of them on. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve always wanted a shot at her, but this really happened. I’m amazed. She is one hot MILF. I would have been on her all day, but those two made me keep my powder dry for tonight’s party.”

“Married?”

“Divorced for years. Played the field for a while, I’ve been told, but then gave up. Last night was the first sex she’d had in two years. She told me that she wants lots more, and she’s very hopeful about tonight and in particular, you. My wife was pimping you out to her a good part of yesterday. I was already pre-sold.

“She has a couple of kids and grandkids up in Pennsylvania – outside Philly. Honestly, she’s a delight, otherwise I would have resisted bringing her tonight. She does know everything about the Family and about you. Penny has her reading your book Polyamory, and she also read your profile on Wikipedia and Penny filled her in on the lurid and sexy details. You do know my wife is in love with you, don’t you?”

“Errr, I kind of do, yes. I love her, too. What about Allison’s knowledge of everybody else?”

“Oh, the two women spent the afternoon going through each person that’s here one-by-one. Penny talked about their sexual prowess, how they taste, sexual hot spots, kinks, and so on. Listening to her made me hard. Penny has pictures of everybody, some are pretty risqué and pornographic, too. I didn’t know she had them until I happened to be looking over their shoulders. My wife never fails to amaze me, and now Ally is doing the same thing.”

I told Martin, “Well, let’s see how she reacts when things really start to happen. There might be a difference between the theoretical or fantasy and reality.”

Martin agreed and added, “Just so you know, Penny wants you tonight, and she wants Ally to be on your dance card, too. Do her. Do both of them. It’ll be worth your time. I’m in love, yet again.”

I not only kept Penny and Ally in mind, I made sure to have dinner with them, at least we all sat at the same picnic table. In the process, I learned a little more about Allison.

Ally was in real estate, only it was about the same way Elon Musk is into cars. Ally had her own agency in an expensive suburb of Philadelphia, had about twenty other agents working for her plus a load of assistants and mortgage specialists, and she dealt pretty much with the high-end clients, meaning people who were selling or buying a home or estate costing over ten million dollars. I pieced together that out of a sale at that level, her business and thus she made in the vicinity of a quarter of a million dollars. She had at least one or two of those a month, year in and year out, and sometimes that many in a week.

The sisters were very proud of each other. Penny was retired, but she’d been the vice president of communications for a Fortune 50 company for a couple of decades.

After dinner, I turned up the volume on our dance music. The sound floated over the patio without upsetting those that liked to talk more after dinner. I invited Penny and then Ally to dance. Both women quickly got romantic in my arms, and I had my hands full with either of them. Penny, I expected. Ally was a surprise. Since they were dressed or undressed like the other women, they were each only wearing a monokini. They pressed their nearly nude bodies against me, and by then I was sure they could feel my arousal. I was peaked with my supplements and meds, so welcomed their lust.

Martin was with Lynn, also dancing and making out. I liked seeing Lynn in the arms of another man for some reason, and the fact it was my friend Martin made the situation more appealing. He’d told me that he liked seeing me with his wife Penny, so I guess the strange feelings of cross-sexual arousal were mutual.

Mel was near me with Sven, and soon they were removing the last of each other’s clothing and taking turns sucking on each other’s body parts. Sven put on a masterful performance of warming Mel up by sucking on her fabulous breasts and then shifting to cunnilingus. After a few minutes of that, Mel demonstrated how to take all of a cock in one’s mouth. Sven then demonstrated a ‘right way’ to perform cunnilingus and tend to a woman’s clitoris. All that led to the pair fucking about six feet from where I slow-danced with Ally.

Ally had watched the couple with her eyes agog and ground her body against mine with a lot more passion than only a few minutes earlier. She said, “I’ve seen porn videos, but this is the first time that I’ve actually seen another couple having sex – live six.” She glanced around the rest of the patio. “I guess this is the ethos of your Extended Family. I like it ... I think.”

She finally turned to me, “Aren’t you going to remove my clothing?”

I smiled, “If you want me to. I didn’t want to presume.”

Ally rolled her eyes. “Presume, please. Presume that I want to fuck the rest of the night away with you, except Penny said that I had to share.” She frowned and then smiled, “That said, I’d still like a lot of time with you. She said you’re exceptional.”

I wasn’t too sure what made me exceptional, but by observation I did have a favorable following of women, including five that really wanted to live with me. Moreover, their ages ranged from eighteen to forty-nine. Lynn told me that all the women in the Extended Family wanted to be with me, even those married to other people. That was somewhat embarrassing, such was my relationship with Martin and Penny. She’d flipped out about me suddenly after knowing me on a more casual basis for years. What triggered that, I’ll never know.

I didn’t just lead Ally to a chaise and start to fuck her, a point that probably frustrated her a little. Penny was nearby, and seemed equally perturbed. Instead, I turned on the romance charm and we danced some more, and then remained vertical as I kind of made love to her without getting too sexual below the waist.

Being her age, Ally seemed a little embarrassed about her saggy breasts. They weren’t triple-D’s or anything, but at one time they’d been perky and the ravages of time had done her in and introduced sag. I liked sag. I liked to go from kissing Ally’s succulent lips, to kissing down her neck, and then to kissing around her breasts and finally sucking an arousing nipple into my mouth. Ally seemed to like that, too, and when I finally stripped away her monokini, she was eager to have me do more and soon. She started panting between our kisses.

“Oh, God, Penny was right. You understand a woman’s body and need for foreplay.”

I didn’t own that statement, but I did put more focus on foreplay than many other men. Lynn reported to me that the men in the group were getting better at it, but it was a constant education process. I emphasized that with Allison, and finally added ‘below the waist’ to my areas to focus on.

While not entirely avoiding her cunt, I licked around her mons and then down her legs, even toying with her toes as she giggled and squirmed. She was ticklish, I guess.

After several minutes of this and having lavished attention to the back of her knees – an erogenous zone for some, I moved my fingers and tongue to focus on Ally’s pussy.

Ally exploded in an orgasm – a fairly significant one, too. If we’d been lying down, it might have even been more explosive.

“OH, SWEET JESUS FUCK,” she almost yelled as the climax consumed her body. She had grabbed hold of the wooden sides of an empty chaise, and I was sure she was going to rip the piece apart.

I didn’t let up with my cunnilingus, but rode her through the peak of pleasure with my tongue and fingers still actively pushing into her further and further as she held on and kept my mouth centered on her sex. My actions resulted in her peaking, staying ‘up there’ for a bit, and then slowly coasting down a long cascade of decreasing pleasure as several minutes passed by.

Ally finally plopped down on the chaise and softly spoke so she wouldn’t disturb others nearby. “You’ve decimated my body and my mind. I’m yours. It’s time for you to fuck the living shit out of me ... and I have no doubts that you won’t leave me comatose. Please. Pretty please with sugar on it.” She kissed my hands and then put one on a breast and the other back near her pussy.

I licked my way up Ally’s body, allowing my tongue to slide through her wet slit, dither around her navel, circle and suck on each nipple, glide up her neck, and then plunge into her mouth for a French kiss. She was onboard with the whole phenomena.

Ally muttered, “Oh, I can taste myself on your tongue and your face.”

Ally came again as I slowly slid my cock into her wet and creamy cavern. She was pushing out juices as fast as one of the teenagers. I didn’t think that women her age retained that capability.

As that peak passed, Ally said, “I’m sure I’ve never been this turned on by any man in existence. Keep doing what you’re doing. Cum in me, too. I want to remember you for a bit as your spermies seep out of me; and don’t worry, I can’t get pregnant and I haven’t been with anybody other than Martin for years.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.