The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 52: There Really Are...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: There Really Are... - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Wednesday at cocktail time every downstairs room in my house and my patio buzzed with activity and conversation. I circulated making sure people had refreshments, drinks, and were happy.

There’d been one unexpected addition to our numbers. Valerie, Tracy’s mother, had also flown to Florida from St. Louis. She had pushed her parents off a week so she could be with us at what promised to be the best day in her life other than when she met us and got first-hand knowledge of the Extended Family. She’d join her parents the following weekend at her home and even produce Tracy for them to admire.

I was kind of embarrassed at Val’s effusiveness when she found me at what was turning into a great party. She wept tears of joy that she could come and be with us again – with me, and I had the feeling that I was her lifeline in a storm when she finally got into my arms for a hug. I hadn’t ever had such passionate kisses from her. I think absence made her heart grow fonder.

The teens fit in well to the active group, and, I was informed, they had both completed their applications to USF – the University of South Florida in our town. Both girls had declared their majors to be computer science – a degree offered by the engineering college in the university, and also a major that would get them admitted since they had the aptitude. STEM students were in short supply.

Bridget and Robyn weren’t much older than the teens, so the four formed a clique of hot women and conversed together. The friendships were instantaneous.

Valerie bonded with Penny, and then my daughters Cindy and Jean.

While all this was going on, the kitchen was the hub of activity as various pies were prepared for the next day and the stuffing for the turkeys was made. Notice the use of the plural for the word turkeys. We were having three medium size birds. One would cook at our house, another at Penny’s, and a third at Robyn’s. There was excitement about the prep and the meal.

A cadre of the younger men marshalled three more picnic tables into my backyard. I already had three that each sat six people comfortably. We arranged them in groups of two, and that also allowed some flexibility in seating, as well as a turkey on each table. Fortunately, the patio was large enough to hold those as well as the eight new chaises that we had also arrived on a truck.

Lincoln told several of us that he had borrowed a ‘surprise’ for the long weekend from a local dojo that was closed for the holiday. That resulted in the men muscling four large practice mats into a pile in a corner of the patio. Each mat was about eight-by-eight feet, and would easily allow two or three couples to be making love on it next to each other with as much body contact as desired. I had worried about where people wanting a group sex experience could be when the chaises filled, and this was the answer. We could all be outside and near one another.

Dinner was simple and potpourri of things. Sven and Link barbecues hot dogs and burgers and a few chicken patties. We had pizza delivered. We had sandwich fixing with cold cuts, and there were a few bowls of various kinds of salad. People grazed. They’d get something at any time and go eat, usually with a few others they were talking to.

When dusk arrived and clean-up from dinner was complete, I put on some music. A few people started to dance. The teens were dancing together until Sven and Link joined them. Penny cajoled Paul to dance with her. Eleanor had latched onto Jared about something that seemed important to both of them.

About six of the others went in the pool. Aaron and Matt were two of them, with Mel, Robyn, and Rachel as their partners. They were all naked and romantic. I was glad to see the two Families mix together.

Other couplings and small groups formed, and the tenor of the evening seemed to change. People were kissing other people. Hands were in strategic locations. Body moved against body. Clothing was deemed completely unnecessary.

I realized that perhaps for the first time I was not going to be able to keep tabs on everyone at the gathering. There were too many. The evening was like trying to watch a flock of thirty-one birds flying overhead helter-skelter, constantly changing position and flying partner. Impossible! I gave up trying and focused on what was close to me and on my own peak experiences for the night, and probably for the weekend.

I had stripped and swum briefly I’d just rinsed and dried off when two feminine arms surrounded me and I felt bare breasts that were excited against my back. My shoulder got kissed several times, and then licked. Valerie slid under one arm and hungrily kissed my lips. She was naked and just about dripping with arousal. I liked ‘drippy’ women with her mindset, especially in my arms and kissing me.

Penny appeared three feet away watching Valerie. She looked forlorn, so I held one arm out to also draw her in. Val smiled at her and moved to one side slightly while maintaining a lot of body contact.

Penny kissed Valerie, and whispered, “Thank you. I’m open to a threesome if you don’t mind?”

Val said in a sexy tone, “I’ve never really been in one. I’ve watched what happens here and I’ve had other females do things to me, but ... I’m not sure what to do when we’re just starting out.”

Penny admitted, “I’m new at this, too. I was pretty prim and vanilla until a couple of weeks ago when something came over me. Suddenly, I’m a hot wife and I’m starved for affection and sex. My husband can’t keep up with me, although he’s been doing very well.” [Kiss] “Jim does even better, although I know it’s not a contest.”

I asked them, “Inside? Outside? How much do you want to be the center of attention?”

Val said shyly, “Outside, and I want people to see me. I’ll defer to Penny if she has other ideas that are more conservative.”

Penny just led us to one of my new double-wide chaises. She pulled Val so the two were lying tightly together and they could make out. I loved seeing women in sapphic displays of affection and told them so. Penny’s response was to take hold of my tumescent cock, and gently pull me down onto the chaise.

I spooned in behind Val, even tucking my rising erection between her legs as she pulled Penny against her. I could lean over Val and also kiss Penny, and, of course, use my hands on either woman. I didn’t hold back.

I slid down the chaise and adjusted Penny’s legs over my shoulders. My mouth made contact with her steaming pussy as Val started to suck on her breasts. Penny about fell apart into tiny little orgasming parts of female flesh, and then reassembled occasionally for a real orgasm that made the whole chaise shake with her spasms.

After four of those Big O’s, we shifted over and made Val our target. I was delighted with the different but wonderful taste of a new woman, and was rewarded for my attention with tongue and fingers when she, too, started to writhe and have multiple orgasms.

The women were very affectionate and loving with each other. I knew that neither of them had any serious lesbian encounters, so this might have been a reach for either or both of them.

After playing in Val’s playground for a bit, I suggested that Penny mount Val’s head so that Val could eat her pussy. Neither woman balked at my proposal, and in seconds that was what was happening. Val added fingers, too, and Penny just made little mewling sounds indicating the pleasure she was feeling.

I shifted position and penetrated Val, but I could also fondle parts of Penny and make out with her, too. Eventually, after some orgasms, we put Penny on the bottom and she ate out Val as I fucked a new woman.

Penny and I came together. I saw stars and also ejected a flood of man jizz inside her warm sheath. We collapsed together into a pile of additional kisses and tender touching. The words we expressed were of love and caring, and gratitude for the pleasure we felt from each other.

I recommended to Val that she eat Penny again, this time preparing to snowball the results with her and with me. She hesitated for a second, and then went down on her new friend. We did exactly as I suggested, several times in fact, until Penny was sparkling clean and ready for a new partner.

We all went into the pool, joining a few others that had also finished their first round of sex.

Penny’s husband was in the pool, too, having finished up with Mel apparently. He came over and we bumped fists. He said, “I can’t thank you enough for this.”

“For sharing Penny, you mean?” I was surprised if that was what he meant.

“Well, that, too. I was thinking of two things. First, for providing us the opportunity to explore sexually and in a romantic way before we got too old and our faculties really start to fade more than they already have. And, second, for your recipe and techniques regarding male stamina. I take the supplements, vitamins, and prescriptions regularly, and I’m working at mastering some of the tantric sex techniques you had me research.”

Penny was hanging her naked body on one of his arms with her nipples etching into his bicep. Martin looked happy. She said, “I’ve been helping, or he’s been trying things out on me. He can cum like six or seven times in a day. It’s so wonderful. It’s like when we first met and couldn’t stop fucking each other – maybe even better.” She giggled.

Val came over after swimming the length of the pool. I re-introduced her to Martin, and could see the instantaneous spark between the couple. I left the three of them talking, exited the pool, and rinsed off the chlorinated water and hopefully the taste from my body.

I went for some water at the bar and was intercepted by another guest from St. Louis – Bridget. She kissed me and said, “I have a favor to ask. I want a DP, and I want you to be part of it. You were so loving and all, and I want to be with you as part of it.”

I was surprised. DP’s or double penetrations by two males of a female were not unheard of in my Extended Family, but because the women out-numbered the men, the other type of threesome was more usual.

Bridget and I moved to several different locations and looked out over the sea of fucking bodies - bodies fucking with one another. When we got near the bar, I saw Robbie come out of the house, and I motioned him over. Robbie had met the hot Bridget earlier but they hadn’t interacted. I explained about a M-M-F threesome including a DP to him, and he lit up like a Christmas tree.

The three of us found an open chaise, and we both put the make on Bridget as she started to work on both our cocks. Around us, couples were making love in various positions and stages of performance. Sven was with Eleanor, Paul’s wife, right next to us.

We each took turns eating Bridget’s sweet cunt, and then she returned the favor, bringing us up to hardness. I brought one of the bottles of sex lube that we left scattered round the patio to our group, and then we prepared for our assault on the pretty visitor.

I lay back and Bridget mounted me in a traditional cowgirl or woman-on-top position. Robbie then got behind her and carefully worked his cock into her ass. I remembered when we’d done this with Mel a year earlier; it was the first time that I’d ever been in a DP with anybody.

Bridget squirmed and panted and gasped and made dozens of faces that expressed a spectrum of emotions and feelings she was having. We moved in and out of her body for quite a while, even adjusting position occasionally.

Eventually, Robbie filled Bridget’s ass with a rather full load of his potent semen, and I jettisoned my load of sperm into her vagina. By then, Bridget had experienced about six major orgasms from our double penetration of her body. We extracted and cleaned up.

The three of us went to my outside pool shower and cleaned up. She could barely walk, so I held her up with an arm around her as Robbie washed her. We treated her like a porcelain doll. After drying off, I carried her inside the house and stretched her out on one of the living room sofas. I covered her with a light throw that was nearby. I think she was asleep before I left the room.

The shower had kind of revived me and I was ready for more action. A few of our guests had vanished, probably to nearby homes or bedrooms to sleep off our excesses.

I went to the bar on the patio and got some water. Sex makes you thirsty, as it turns out. I chuckled to myself.

Cindy, my older daughter, came into arms, delightfully naked and full of kisses for me. She said, “I feel we don’t have contact like this often enough. I love feeling your naked body against my naked body, including having your penis trapped between our bodies. How about getting even closer than that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.