The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 51: Another Other

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Another Other - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Tracy and Amber came to me separately and encouraged me to make love to Valerie – Tracy’s mom. I balked because of her marital status and was informed by each teen that she and her husband were divorcing after a twenty-year marriage. The only unusual part of that situation was that they were still living together.

I asked Valerie after we were seated and watching the teens in the pool, “How far along are you into the divorce?” It wasn’t exactly an open-ended question, but I hoped it would get her talking. I need some assurance that the teens had their information right.

Val sighed in resignation, “Papers filed, settlement agreed, and in the waiting period that the state requires. I kind of hate to admit that after two decades we decided to call it quits. It just got so we were distant roommates living in the same structure.

“We’ve both dated other people, but by tacit agreement we don’t bring them home. We’re very polite with each other, and even loving in some ways. I asked Tracy not to spread word about our situation around, but that’s what it is. We’re friendly, but don’t go out of our way to interact. We rarely even eat together.

“When we do interact, which is frequently, it’s different than it was. We still have sex on occasion, but a lot of the husband-wife-homelife luggage that went along with that is now gone. It’s more fun to tell the truth. Tracy often acts as our go-between when we get in one of our non-speaking modes. We still live together – in separate bedrooms – because of our economic situation. When things get finalized, and when Tracy has left for college, we’ll sell the house and get separate apartments.”

“And you’re friends with Janice?” I probed.

“More so now than earlier in our friendship. To tell the truth, I was scared by her living arrangements – her foursome, plus each of them having other significant others or OSOs as they call them. I kept looking for damage to themselves or to Amber, but everyone is so sane and mentally healthy, it’s disgusting. Plus, all their relationships are working so well together. I guess I have to hand it to them; they’re doing great. Here I am in what was a traditional marriage and I’m almost divorced and consider myself damaged merchandise. I just hope there are no scars on Tracy.”

Val went on, “I would like to join their Extended Family, but they’re sensitive about balance between the genders. If I ever find a man that thinks like they do – and like I do, I think they might befriend the two of us as members of their clan, otherwise I’m on the waiting list. Meanwhile, I’m here with you in Florida and hopeful about participating in your Family.”

“Participating?”

Val blushed, “Getting to the point, I’d love to have the stuffing fucked out of me by warm, loving people like you, and I do go both ways.”

“MOM! What are you doing?” Tracy’s voice sounded from a few feet away. The teen had obviously been listening to our entire exchange from the side of the pool. Mostly her mother’s sexual desires had been laid bare, and Tracy didn’t seem pleased despite trying to set her up with me earlier.

Val hesitated when she turned and Tracy was there, “Errr, I was ... just...”

Tracy hopped out of the pool and came closer, still dripping water. Amber was right next to her but smirking. Tracy said in a teasing tone to her mom, “You were just trying to get laid.”

Val put her head down and nodded, “I’m very needy in that department. Your father has a new friend so has not been attentive to me like he was for many weeks. I need a realignment of my head on all sorts of topics.”

Tracy continued, “Mom, you’re divorcing him. You are strange in wanting to continue a sexual relationship with him. That’s what’s weird.”

Tracy turned to me, “I hope you can help her. Amber and I want to be with you again, too.”

I commented to the three women, “You’re very open about this.” I also was wondering whether Valerie had processed the word ‘again’ in Tracy’s statement.

Tracy responded, “Well, a lot happened right after we left to see the campuses this morning. One result was that I told my mother about you, and my interactions with you and my love for you. She knows that we love each other, and, frankly, I think she’s jealous. She had been highly suspicious, too, since we obviously wanted to live with you, at least until she actually met you yesterday.” She feigned a teenage glare at Valerie.

Val looked embarrassed. “I guess I am jealous. I wouldn’t feel this way if it was your classmate Thomas. I guess it’s Jim’s maturity and stature as a man that make him attractive to me. The pickings for eligible men who are forty-ish in our geography are slim to none.”

There was a long silence. Amber changed the topic, “Can we take you and the others in the Family out to dinner? We still need to lure you into a positive decision about us living with you once college classes start.” She gave me a wink. She knew any decision had long since been in favor of the teens moving in with us.

I heard the deflection and felt relieved slightly. I said, “Yes, Gecko’s is a reasonable place that we all like. As soon as the others are here and ready, we can go. Don’t worry about paying because there’ll be so many of us. It’s often one of our Extended Family get-together nights.

Chris appeared just then, ready to socialize for the rest of the day. Lynn and Karen arrived home and changed to ‘going out for dinner’ casual clothes, and then Mel and Robbie came by with Link and Sven right on their heels. I made a call to the restaurant to alert them to our large party, and we left for a six-thirty dinner.

Carl and Rachel, and Bev and Nicky met us at the restaurant. Stone, Robyn, and Toni also arrived and joined us. We got two long tables next to each other and filled them. The restaurant knew me and I thanked them for the unusually large dinner group on such short notice.

I had Val sit next to me with Sven on her other side. The group started ordering, first drinks and then our dinners. We had three wait staff for our large group and we knew each other on a first name basis.

I interviewed Val over dinner without her being aware that I was in that mode. I wanted to get deeper into her various relationships with her ex-husband and with others. I wasn’t into pity or sympathy fucks, and she was a relatively hot woman and I always liked new faces. I discovered a basically optimistic woman, who was smart, still had career aspirations, and who knew herself well.

Val and her husband has grown apart in many ways and in many dimensions of their life. Each marital bump in the road seemed to move them further apart, rather than becoming an opportunity to move closer together. They’d each met other people that were pleasing and satisfying, although neither had cheated by starting an affair, at least until they agreed that divorce was the right pathway for them.

We talked about my books. I’d given Val the Polyamory and Relationships books over cocktails at the house so that she’d have a better understanding of who she entrusting her daughter with. Val admitted to a touch of hero worship about me – a published author once she read all the PR hype on the covers and the books’ Prefaces. She also apologized for her initial suspicions about my motives as far as Amber and Tracy.

Val shifted gears, “I should be asking whether you’ll take good care of my daughter and not take advantage of her. I’m beginning to worry about the opposite taking place, in fact. Tracy can be quite manipulative when she wants to be. Once living here with Amber became her intention, I doubt whether you, me, or a small army could stand in her way. She wants what she wants.”

I chuckled and teased. “I may take advantage of her in the nicest of ways.” I waggled my eyebrows, so the sexual overtones of my comment couldn’t be missed, but since Tracy had confessed all, I didn’t think my teasing would do any damage to her plans.

I added, “I think we’re all manipulative of others in some way. Living with three other women, and being intimate with many others, I guess you could say that I’m used to it. You know about Nancy, my late-wife of many years, and I have two daughters that are part of my Extended Family with their husbands. So, I get lots of pressure to do things, buy things, or think in specific ways. When that’s a good road to travel, I’m easy. When I disagree, I have my own creative ways to drag my feet or to change the direction of things. I’m a big fan of passive-aggressive behavior.” I chuckled at my own admission.

Amber was on my other side. We started to talk about living at my house and her thoughts about the campuses that they’d been to. Val got into an introductory discussion with Sven, and I was pleased to see how cordial she was, even eager for the male companionship without becoming cloyingly needy.

After our dinner, we all went back to my house since it wasn’t far from the restaurant. Normally, the rest of an evening like this would have a strong sexual agenda. That fact had been communicated by the teens and explained to Val sometime during the day apparently. She looked both eager and nervous.

Some of the tension was broken when Martin and Penny joined us from around the corner. Penny had also become eager to become a full member of the Extended Family, and had insisted that Martin come with her to our soiree. I’d made sure that Penny knew that I was not always going to be available to her. She was slowly adapting to the open sex with the other men, and starting to get into the sapphic sex that accompanied our usual evenings, although her experience with that part of things amounted to only a week at that point.

I introduced Martin and Penny to Valerie. They already had met the teens at Halloween when they were the hottest dark angels that anybody could imagine.

Since he’d started having unbridled sex with the Family, I could swear that Martin had started looking ten or fifteen years younger, like his wife. I noted that Val’s flirt clicked on with the older man. She would do fine on the single’s circuit in St. Louis with whatever result she sought.

Several family members asked me whether it was acceptable to start with some open sex around the house or patio. I told them it was. In part, I wanted Val to see the environment that Tracy and Amber would be living in when the two teens joined us in August. Amber’s mother Janice knew what her daughter was getting into, and was encouraging to all concerned. Val would soon understand. Moreover, I was curious to see how she responded to whatever was going on.

Robbie and Amber started to make out as everyone nearby watched them. Clothing rapidly got shed until the two were nude. Amber held and massaged his engorged cock as they stood kissing, and he had several fingers in her teenage cunt. A few seconds later, they were lying next to each other on one of the outdoor chaises; she was giving a blowjob and he was simultaneously lapping at her sexual juices and pussy. They were moving rapidly towards some hot intercourse.

Link and Lynn followed their lead, and ended up similarly engaged on the adjacent chaise. Carl took on Mel and Robyn. Nicky was smothered by Karen, his fiancée’s daughter.

When I turned around, I watched as Stone sank his meaty cock into Chris. Penny came over and planted a knock your socks off kiss on Valerie then turned into Sven’s arms. Everyone undressed.

Turning back, I saw that Bev was now with Martin for the first time. I hope that my friend survived. Bev seemed worked up sexually. She was naked and had her tongue French kissing the man in a way he’d never forget. He did look happy.

I pulled Valerie to me and explained a bit about the ethos of the group. “We seem to like to enjoy sexual endeavors in public with each other. I believe that we’re all hypersexual, and there’s even been some erudite opinions by some of our doctors rendered to verify that supposition. I don’t want to have you distracted, so, if you want, we can go off a be in private someplace.”

Val was goggle-eyed watching all the pairings and how everyone was getting naked, starting with foreplay, and rapidly marching onward to some graphic sex in plain sight of everyone else. She whispered, “What’s Tracy going to do?”

I looked around and Tracy was with Toni on a far chaise. She was on top of my neighbor and had just started to eat out my neighbor as Toni started to gobble up the teen’s pussy juices as the pair sixty-nined. I gestured with my head to show Val where they were.

Val gasped. “Oh, I didn’t think...”

I said, “She and Amber have been active together, but I believe from observation that their preference is somebody of the male persuasion. Toni is the same way. Don’t react. Just say to yourself ‘Isn’t that interesting’ and move on with life. Don’t intervene.”

Val mumbled aloud, “Isn’t THAT interesting.” I had to laugh. She rolled her eyes and looked away, focusing instead on the blowjob and cunnilingus that Amber was engaged in.

Val was highly responsive to my style of lovemaking. I started with a lot of kisses, particularly to her erogenous zones above her waist. After her body became bared, she seemed to shift into high gear; I went down on her, eating her pussy until she had two significant orgasms only minutes apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.