The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 48: Halloween Neighborhood Visits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: Halloween Neighborhood Visits - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The beautiful teenage nymphs from St. Louis were zonked out totally and sleeping next to me. Both were on their stomachs, and I could see the jeweled ends of the two butt plugs as I got up to go to the beach for my morning meditation. Frankly, I was surprised that I had kept up with the two young women. My ego got a small fist bump from my Id.

Janice met me in the kitchen, per plan, and she came with me. She was wearing her undies and a man’s shirt, along with flip-flops. I asked, “Is Jared all right?”

She grinned, “Not sure. He went off with Robyn to her house last night. Last I saw, they were walking down the street naked as jaybirds, stopping every few feet to kiss and fondle each other. They were each carrying a towel, but not using it for any kind of modesty.”

“Who were you with?”

“I got a fourth round with Robbie and his wife Mel. We were in one of your guest rooms. They’re sound asleep, too. I peeked in at you and the girls. Cute.”

We each got about a half-hour of meditation in at the beach, and then we went wading and walking along the shoreline for a half-mile before turning and heading back towards my car. Janice was pretty well exposed but the other walkers that we passed didn’t say anything; the men especially gawked at her. Her underwear looked like underwear and not a bathing suit.

The house was still quiet when we got back. Janice and I made love in the living room on one of the sofas. We were lying there, still coupled together, when the front door opened and Jared slunk into the house. He paused and looked at his wife and me.

He was wearing one of Stone’s sweat suits. He said, “Ah ha! Caught you fucking my wife.”

Janice teased, “And, where were you?”

“Fucking Robin and Toni. Other than that, I admit nothing. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.” He chuckled.

“Where was Stone,” I asked.

Jared pointed upstairs. “Last I knew, he was going to fuck Bev and then sleep with her. God knows, I hope that I’m as hot as she is when I get to be her age and not like your mother.”

“Your mother?” I questioned.

Janice rolled her eyes, “Don’t ask. She tells us every time I see her that we’re living in sin and will burn in hell. Jared, especially. We get no leeway for loving other people, raising a large family of happy citizens, or anything. She’s younger than Bev, and obviously never gives a rat’s ass about what she looks like or how she even comes across to my father. He tries to avoid her, and I mean all the time. She’s driven him away, and he is completely tolerant of us and our lifestyle.”

I picked up Holly and Brad, and Sarah and Justin at the airport at ten-thirty. They’d sent a couple of boxes to the house the prior week with their costumes in them. They were staying until Monday.”

I no sooner had dropped our Columbus guests off at the house than I was back at the airport picking up my daughters and their husbands – Jean and Blake, and Cindy and Josh. I had to confirm the married couples in my head, because I had gotten use to the fact that they swapped husbands when they could. They’d enlisted Blake’s parents as babysitters for the long weekend with us.

While I’d been picking up the second load of passengers, Nicky and Lynn had gone to the catering shop and picked up lunch. We had a huge spread for sandwiches, all with a Halloween flair. The house was also abuzz with conversation and laughter as people met each other and compared notes.

Around four o’clock, we all went to get into our costumes. We were going to start a ‘cocktail crawl’ around the neighborhood, visiting some of my neighbors in trick or treat fashion to show off our costumes and to say hello.

I got a tear in my eye, because Nancy, my late wife, and I used to do this with several other couples. We had such fun, and then she got sick. I sighed. I loved my new life, but I had truly loved Nancy, as well.

I had dressed as a cowboy, using the same costume that I’d used about eight times over the past decade. I wore jeans and a western shirt, a bandana, had the western boots, and carried a lariat and wore a western hat. I also had a big silver belt buckle of a buffalo that I’d found at a garage sale years earlier.

Lynn, Karen, and Chris were sexy witches – bare legs with black fish net stockings, high heeled black shoes that screamed CFM, a wicked looking broom, a tight bodice from which their boobs were nearly popping, and the pointed black hat. The witches in the Wizard of Oz never looked so good.

I got an instant hard-on when the teens showed up in their costumes. They had dressed as dark angels. They had on black stockings with some thigh showing between their tops and their shorts. They wore matching high heeled shoes that made their legs look very sexy and screamed ‘fuck me’; along with black short shorts that snugged against their little hot teenage asses, and almost left them with camel toes given the nature of the material. Their stomachs were bare, and then there were black bras that were just shy of see-through. On their backs were immense pairs of glossy black angel wings that appeared to be real black feathers. They had dark make-up on with dark red lipstick and heavy eye shadow – kind of slutty looking, and, of course, a black halo. They were both sex on a stick. I wondered whether I dare take them around the neighborhood.

Janice showed up looking like Snow White. Jared was dressed like a medieval prince. They were the perfect complement.

Nicky was dressed as Father Time, and had a big sickle that he’d bought at an antique shop. Bev was Cat Woman – black tights hugged her hot mature figure, and then a black cat suit with a long tail that bobbed around behind her as she moved around. She had facial make-up to give her a black nose, and then a headpiece for cat ears sprouting from her blonde mane.

My daughters and son-in-law’s had dressed like nuns and priests, except the nuns’ habits had slits up the side of their black robes that made the viewers wonder whether they wore anything underneath. They hadn’t, I was told, and anybody peeking through the slit would soon establish that fact.

Stone, Robyn, Ray, and Toni came rushing in. They were all made up like Zombies, with lots of blood and, in some cases, dangling body organs. I was pleased that the threesome had adopted Ray, at least for that evening. They were all carrying drinks when they arrived, too. Ray’s business travel impeded his being in the Family more than he was.

Robbie and Mel were a sexy doctor and nurse. Mel’s legs were clad in red boots that came just over her knees. She was bare from there to her little thong that was white with red trim and little medical crosses on it. She had a little short skirt and cami that also had red crosses on it, especially over each barely clad breast. A nurse’s cap topped the outfit. Robbie looked doctor-ish with a set of scrubs. They both had stethoscopes. Robbie went around from woman to woman listening to their breasts and prescribing kisses and sex with him. They all accepted the offer from the ‘doctor’.

Holly and Sarah had dressed as sexy catholic schoolgirls, popping out of their clothing in all directions. The Mary Jane shoes were the perfect touch, along with white knee socks, and short plaid skirts. Their tops were transparent halters that did reveal their boobs in luscious detail. Justin and Brad had adopted the look of male academic types with long black robes, mortar board hats, and a pile of books. They also carried switches that they waved at the unruly schoolgirls.

Lincoln and Sven showed up in costumes from the movie Ghostbusters. They both had appropriate labeled backpacks, too. Rachel and Carl were sexy male and female devils. She had red high heels that made her legs really sexy. He’d spray painted a pair of his shoes red for the outfit. He wore a sexy red bathing suit, and they each had a devil’s tail and red ears.

Altogether, there were thirteen men and fifteen hot looking women.

I had alerted in a broadcast email to some of my neighbors that our group would be parading around the neighborhood in search of mischief and trick or treating. What I hadn’t expected is that there’d be so many of us or that the women especially would be so scantily clad and sexy to a fault.

We started at four p.m. We didn’t expect much competition from children on the key. Our neighborhood is ‘mature’. Almost all of the homes were owned by retirees or semi-retired couples.

In case we did have some trick or treat visitors, Nicky and Bev decided to stay home and open the door should anyone knock. We left them a big bowl of candy treats. Some of us would relieve them so they could also have some fun trick or treating.

The rest of us broke up into four groups, each about six or seven of us. We went off in different directions, expecting to crisscross during our ‘cocktail’ crawl around the neighborhood.

My group consisted of Holly, Justin, Brad, Sarah, and the teens Amber and Tracy. Our first stop was my friend Martin’s house. He was expecting me and friends, so was quick to answer the door. His entry way was appropriate decorated for the crazy holiday, too.

Martin Williams was my best friend outside of the Family, together with his wife Penny. They were both retired from work, and about my age. He had introduced me to Lynn a few years earlier as she fled her abusive husband and came to Florida. The result was my large Extended Family and a lifestyle that I couldn’t have designed any better.

He was a hail fellow, well met. “Hello, hello, hello. Come in. Oh, look at all these great costumes.”

Penny came and welcomed us in, too. I got a hug that I never minded from the pretty woman. Although mature, she was very attractive and had maintained her weight and overall appearance. She’d been a hot blonde as long as I’d known the couple, shortly after they moved onto the key.

She turned and assessed the group, “Let’s see who we have here – lots of school dons and what look like some naughty schoolgirls. Very sexy, ladies.” She turned to the last two, “Best of all, however, I have to hand it to you two teens as sexy dark angels. I love the black angel wings and your whole look. They’re so realistic and grand.” She reached out and stroked Amber’s wings.

Penny turned to me, “Are these teens your granddaughters?”

Penny was not up to speed on my Family, and certainly not my Extended Family. I guess Martin didn’t share, although I know he envied my accumulation of outstanding women of all ages. He did not yet know about Amber and Tracy, or the St. Louis group.

Amber perked up before I could think of a witty answer. “No, ma’am. We’re some of Jim’s lovers from out of town. We just love him to pieces.” Her glance found me and just dripped of hot torrid passion. Tracy nodded in agreement and also looked at me longingly.

Martin did a double take between the teens and me, somehow assessing the veracity of what Amber had said. At that point, he rolled his eyes at me.

Penny looked surprised, but the shock went further when Sarah gestured to herself and Holly, and spoke, “We’re some of his lovers, too – Holly and me. Our regular guys don’t mind sharing; that’s part of the ethos of Jim’s Extended Family.” Brad and Justin also nodded in agreement. They were sipping on some orange alcoholic punch that Martin provided to everyone in Halloween decorated plastic cups.

Tracy volunteered, “Amber and I are normally part of an Extended Family in St. Louis, and we met Jim there and he became our lover. Jim’s writing a book about people like us – and like him. He interviewed some of the people in our Family for his new book.”

Holly quickly said, “I met Jim in Columbus, Ohio, and that’s where we fell in love. I’m so glad that we’ve stayed in touch and can get together and play on crazy holidays like Halloween.”

Penny looked at me for verification. I nodded and shrugged. She said, “The last book I knew you’d written was about surviving in tough economic times.”

Amber chimed in, “Oh, he wrote a book on Polyamory, and that’s the culture of the Extended Families here and in St. Louis and in Columbus. He wrote about Relationships, too, and now he’s writing a sequel entitled Others about normal relationships that add a third, fourth, or more ‘other’ people to it – just like his own growing Family. Our moms and dads live that way, too; just like Jim. I’ve grown up living with four parents.”

I shrugged again as Penny looked at me, pretty much admitting what had been said. She then shot a look at her husband. She said firmly, “Martin, why haven’t you told me what Jim’s been up to? You know I’ve always liked him.”

Martin stammered, “I was afraid that you wouldn’t like what he was doing ... and that you’d ask me to terminate my friendship with him.”

Penny rolled her eyes at him “Pfffft. Have I ever asked you to end a friendship with anybody the whole time we’ve been married? No! Now, I’m really interested in Jim and what he’s been doing.” She turned back to me, “Is Lynn, the woman that Martin had you call a few years ago, part of all this? Is she even still here?”

I responded, “Yes, she and some other men and women are part of our core family group. You may get them as other trick or treaters today, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.