The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 47: Halloween Eve

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Halloween Eve - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I strolled out to the mid-size corporate jet as the engines slowly spooled down. A lineman was putting chocks under one pair of tires. The door on the side of the plane opened, and one of the pilots deployed the stairway down to the tarmac. He moved aside, and Janice flew down the stairs and into my arms.

I was surprised at the passion she expended at seeing me. I kissed her back in kind and then we pulled apart. She said, “I hope you brought a big car. We have enough luggage to fill one without passengers.”

Chris appeared at my side. She’d driven her car just in case there was an overflow of people and luggage.

Before another word was said, Amber leapt into my arms. If I thought her mother had given me passionate kisses, I’d misjudged the daughter. Amber kept repeating, “Oh, God, I love you. I’ve missed you. I’m yours. I wish we could fuck right here on the ground. Oh, I’m so glad to be in your arms.” With a break of only a second, I then had Tracy in my arms making similar endearing statements and being just as passionate.

Jared sauntered down the aircraft stairs. He patted the side of the sleek plane and announced, “I may never travel in a commercial jet again. I’m spoiled for life.” We shook hands, but the two teenage girls were hanging from my arms, which made my welcome to my friend difficult. He laughed at their antics.

Chris gave Jared a passionate kiss, duplicating what Janice and the teens had done to me. He looked pleased that there’d been some kind of reciprocity. I heard Chris telling him that she had a space between her legs reserved for him.

We carried a large amount of luggage to the nearby gate in the security fence with the help of one of the pilots and a lineman. We packed up the two cars that we brought right to the fence. The teens insisted that they ride with me, and then there was concern about who got the front passenger seat. Amber gave the seat to her friend, to my surprise. On the other hand, she hung over the front seat to see and talk to me the whole way home. She also kept a hand on my shoulder; she had to be in touch.

At the house, we carried everything inside to the two guest rooms that we’d prepared for our guests. When that chore was finished, I suddenly found Janice in my arms. “Will you make love to the three of us – I assume you don’t want Jared involved?”

I chuckled, “Chris can entertain Jared. You and the teens, I assume?”

“Can we be somewhere nice and private for a couple of hours? We want to show you that we each love you and have missed you. I speak for the three of us.”

“Jared will be okay with you going off with me?” I glanced over at him, and Chris was in a lip lock with him, so he probably wasn’t really paying much attention.

“Yes. We’ve talked. No problem at all.”

I led Janice to the guest room the teens were going to use. I gestured for the two of them to come with me and they fell in line behind Janice and me. I took them to the master bedroom. In the background, I could hear Chris talking really sexy to Jared.

I shut the bedroom door, an indication that we didn’t want to be disturbed. I pulled Janice into my arms and really kissed her again. I repeated that activity with Tracy and Amber. I realized how keyed up each of them were. I was sure their pictures were next to the definition of ‘horny’ in the dictionary.

I spoke, “What would you like?”

Amber shuddered at the comment and responded before the others. “I need you to make love to me. I want cock and lots of your cum in my pussy.”

Tracy and Janice nodded enthusiastically to agree with her comment.

I carefully moved from woman to woman removing their clothing. I didn’t rush and kissed a lot of skin as it became available. As the process went along, I also removed a piece or two of my clothing to keep pace as I moved from each of them to the next.

When we were all naked, Amber knelt in front of me and took my cock completely down her throat. Janice looked on with a sense of wonder and an amazed look on her face. She muttered, “I never knew my daughter was so talented.”

Amber gave her a grin as she relinquished my cock to Tracy. “Practice, mom. Practice. We used a dildo and cucumbers to practice. You have to control your gag reflex.”

Janice shook her head and kissed me with a lot of tongue. Tracy had my cock completely down her throat and was licking my balls with her tongue. The sensation was noteworthy.

I made love to the three of them. I tried to maintain some equity regarding the amount of time I spent with my cock in each of them. I was aided by my ability to see the digital clock radio beside the bed.

Janice and I started. As I sank deep into her body, she moaned. The teens watched and almost drooled they were so fascinated to see this happening so close. Amber got her face right down two inches from where I was slowing moving into and out of her mother.

I told the teens, “Why don’t you two play together while we make love? We’ll take turns as I’m only a mere human and can’t be in three places simultaneously.”

The two whispered, and then slipped into a sixty-nine position beside us on the large bed. That was sexy and added to the visual stimulation that was making me harder than granite. Even Janice looked on in awe.

After ten minutes, I called Tracy forward. I was teasing Amber, in part. She watched her BFF throw her body down in front of me and spread her legs impossibly wide so I had unobstructed access to her pussy. Tracy told me that she loved me and had missed me. I plunged into her snug teenage pussy. I think Tracy had a small orgasm almost immediately. She was tight, but also wantonly wet.

Janice pulled Amber to her and kissed her in an unmotherly way. I heard her say, “If you’re going to play with the adults, you need to move past a lot of the boundaries you might have.” I watched her hands start to massage Amber’s breasts, and then one dropped down to her wet slit.

After ten minutes, I asked if Amber wanted a turn. I was 100% sure of the answer. Amber jumped into my arms and then also threw herself in front of me with legs spread wide. “Jim, fuck me. I love you so much, and this is a dream come true to be with you again only a month or so after you left us. Take me. Fill me with cum.”

Towards the end of my ten minutes with Amber, I realized that I wasn’t going to make it through the three of them again. I wasn’t even going to make it to my ten with Amber. I whispered my warning to her and she pulled her legs up to my shoulders and urged me to fill her pussy with all the cum in my body.

Next to us, Tracy and Janice were in a side-by-side sixty-nine. They were both noisy and that also contributed to my imminent climax.

I exploded into Amber’s cunt as she peaked herself. “Oh, fuck, this is wonderful,” she said loudly. “I’m cumming, too.” She spasmed into my body and we kissed like we could cure the world’s problems if we did it right. I palmed her young breasts and we peaked for a relatively long time. Amber’s pussy was spasming around my cock, and almost milking me of my jizz.

As we came back to the real world, I found Janice in my arms. She told me, “That was so sweet. I love watching Amber and Tracy fuck with you. I love even more when you’re doing me.”

“Give me a couple of hours and I’ll be sure to be with you later.”

Janice said, “What are the plans for tonight?”

“Well, the party and Halloween shenanigans are tomorrow night. I told you about those. Tonight, we’ll have some guests after the work week ends for the rest of the crew. We have some new men that are working their way into the Extended Family, and the rest of the local crew will be coming over. Dinner will be followed by one of our normal weekend orgies. We have lots of people home and it’s not a work night, so it should be a good turnout. A few more arrive tomorrow, some with boyfriends in tow.”

Janice said, “I so want to see what one of your orgies is like and compare it to ours. I’m ‘up’ for just about anything that doesn’t involve pain or body marking.”

I shook my head. “Having been at each, they’re pretty much the same. You are free to enjoy anybody else, and you can always say ‘No’. I think you’ll feel a great compatibility with everybody.”

Amber asked, “Are the new men in your group nice?”

I teased, “You’ll have to tell me tomorrow or when you’re leaving on Sunday evening. I’ve only had a few conversations with them. Chris, Lynn, and Karen have been fucking their brains out the rest of the time since I met them. I do think they are some of the nicest men that I’ve met.”

Tracy said rhetorically, “What if we never want to go home?”

I smiled and kissed her quite passionately. I said, “I’ll think about it.”

Starting about five-thirty the members of the Extended Family and our other guests arrived at the house.

Bev had been at the house babysitting her fourth grandchild, and the only one that Karen had rendered – Logan. He was in a car seat on the kitchen counter watching rapidly as people moved around and everyone was talking. He had a ‘nuk’ or a sucker of some kind in his mouth.

Nicky showed up from an afternoon on his cellphone putting together various deals. Rachel and Carl showed up, having arranged to park their children with a babysitter for the night. Rachel also had a heaping pile of chocolate chip cookies for our dessert. Lynn and Karen came home from work at Emptive Aerospace. Mel and Robbie were right behind them driving their own car. Robbie carried in several packs of beer and a box of wine.

Stone, Robyn, and Toni from two doors down also showed up carrying more hors d’oeuvres and a three-bean salad. They always made sure to carry their weight when we did a meal.

Dinner was a buffet. Lynn and I had made and frozen lasagna the prior weekend. It had been warming in the over for the past couple of hours and was done to perfection. Chris had made a big salad earlier in the day that had been kept in the refrigerator in the garage.

Sven and Lincoln showed up with more wine and flowers for each table. The only people we were missing were arriving the next day – Holly and Sarah were flying in from Ohio with their boyfriends Brad and Justin. I had tried to lure some of the others from Columbus area to our party, but to no avail. Thus, all in all, we had eight men and eleven women – nineteen of us.

I sat with Amber on one side of me and Tracy on the other, both girls wearing their ultra-brief bikini bottoms that left little to the imagination. Every time that I looked at one of them, I got a shot of arousal and had to drag my eyes away from their bare perky breasts. Moreover, I could see that the two teens were turning on all the other men and most of the women. If I had to pick a few more, I’d say that Robyn and Toni’s bikinis deserved at least honorable mention.

Over dinner, I saw Lynn engaging with Jared, one of Janice’s husbands, in a deep discussion. I did note that he seemed to fully enjoy being with the nearly naked woman. He seemed to be into the flow of the party. Janice was with Carl and Bev.

Many hands make light work. The clean up after dinner barely took ten minutes. The kitchen was rendered spotless, trash was in the outside bin, and the dessert cookies were a hit.

I dimmed the lights on the patio leaving the little holiday lights sparkling here and there to provide a minimum of illumination. By the time we finished dinner, it was pretty dark out. We hadn’t even turned the clocks back yet. I also put on some music that my girls told me was seductive and suggestive.

As I came back to the patio, Amber and Tracy confronted me. “Well? What now?”

I smiled at them. “I owe Tracy some of my spunk, if she wants it, and both of you need to get in touch with others here. We don’t stick with one partner.” I turned to Tracy, “If you go off now with somebody, the two of you can sleep with me. I may not be able to have sex by then, but I can cuddle you both. Tomorrow, we can balance the books if that works for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.