The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 46: Preparations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: Preparations - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I rose from my yoga mat at the edge of the surf. The Gulf of Mexico was kind of angry that morning; the waves were larger and broke with a lot of noise and vengeance over the shore. There was a tropical storm hitting Texas six hundred miles away, but the whole Gulf coastline was affected. I’d had a long and peaceful meditation despite the angry surf and the gulls calling to each other that I was there and a possible source of French fries.

The morning was warm. Stores in the area were touting Halloween treats, decorations, and costumes. Lynn and Karen had done a few simple decorations and plastic pumpkins outside the front of the house, but nothing over the top.

Inside the house, there were festive witches, ghosts, spider webs, tombstones, and other Halloween paraphernalia here and there. We were working up to a sexy Halloween party in two weeks’ time.

I picked up some bagels on the way home.

Karen and Lynn were up and dressed for work. The bagels were a hit because they could grab one, fix it with cream cheese, and take off in the car and be at work early. This was Karen’s first day back at work since she left for maternity leave several months earlier. I was the designated babysitter for the morning with our son Logan. He was in his crib cooing and trying to stare down some of the stuffed toys.

I described Logan’s life as mostly sucking tits, peeing and pooping, and sleeping. More recently, he’d also been hitting the bottle. When he wasn’t doing one of those things, he was waiting to do them and not always patiently.

Karen’s mother Bev had flown to Florida with her fiancé Nicky in his plane about a month earlier. Of course, she’d come for the birth week, but now she wanted to be around to be a babysitter as Karen went back to work.

Bev was staying at one of the downtown hotels while her fiancé Nicky came and went, often disappearing in his jet to do some business related to the various lines of clothing that he created and sourced from places in Europe. He was really Dominic, but loved Bev and her nickname for him. She’d come by the house later and take over with Logan. She relished being a grandmother. I felt like a grandfather to Logan, although I was his father. Nicky had a golf game scheduled, but we’d see him for dinner.

Chris and I got goodbye kisses from Karen and Lynn as they left the house. Chris was puttering around the kitchen doing clean up and smoothing the way for our housemates to exit. She was only wearing the panties from her baby-doll pajama set and I was struggling to get use to her morning ‘jiggle’.

After they left, Chris said, “Well, you got everyone’s vote. We all want them to come to the party and just hang out with us.” The term ‘just hang out’ had sexual overtones in my household.

The ‘vote’, in this case, was to invite any or all of the St. Louis Extended Family to come and stay with us for a weekend or longer. There was particular interest by Amber and Tracy, the newest adults in their group.

I chuckled. My girls also wanted another big party, preferably one with lots of sex – an orgy by any other name. Karen especially wanted the sex party because she had been ‘off the market’ for what turned out to be three months after Logan’s birth as well as two months before when she described herself as big as a blimp. We were back to having sex, but she’d had to sit out many orgies and other parties within our Extended Family.

I told Chris, “I’ll call Janice. Nicky told me that he’d fly them down here in his plane, by the way. That should be a great inducement for most of them to come.”

A few minutes later, I spoke with Janice. “So, we’re having a sexy Halloween party on that Saturday into Sunday. We’d like to invite as many of you as can come down for the weekend – even arrive on Friday. One of our friends has a private jet that can seat twelve passengers, so that’s the only limit as far as free transportation is concerned.”

“Do you want the teens?”

I chuckled, “Only those of legal age, and if they want to come. The warning I should give is that our parties like this are sinful, sexy, and sex filled. There is no moral redeeming value to them other than multiple orgasms and unbridled sex. They are memorable on all counts.”

Janice laughed, “Well, you just convinced me. I’ll talk to the others and be back to you tomorrow. In case you have any doubts, I know Amber and Tracy will move heaven and earth in order to go on the trip.”

“I sent some flowers to Amber and Tracy yesterday. I’ve been trying to soften my absence. I didn’t want them to think I was a ‘fuck and run’ kind of guy. I hope that has the right results as far as you are concerned.”

Janice said, “I got your flowers last week, and thank you. I love you, too, and if you have the power to send a private jet, I know you’re not the ‘fuck and run’ type. As for the teens, I’ll let you know. I saw the flower arrangements when I got home last night, but I didn’t see the reaction to their arrival except Amber swoons every time your name is mentioned.

“By the way, you damaged my daughter.” Janice was chuckling.

“What?!!?” I exclaimed. “What’s wrong? What do you mean? Is she all right?”

“Oh, nothing’s wrong – to the contrary. You catapulted my daughter into adulthood. She’s no longer the obnoxious teenager that she was striving to be. The whole teenage rebellion thing she was into ended instantly after you fucked her. She’s been the perfect adult daughter ever since, helps around the house without my nagging after her, is polite and polished with everybody – even her brothers and sister, and I think her grades have indexed up, too. I suspect the same could be said for Tracy, although I haven’t talked to her parents.”

“That was damage?”

“Only if she reverts at some time later in her life because she’s repressing her rebellion.” Janice laughed. “You performed a miracle. Just to go on record, I also miss you and want to be with you again. Amber mentions you every day in some way and she still has stars in her eyes.”

“Come on down anytime or send Amber if she needs a refresher course. I’ve finished just about all of the interviews for the ‘Others’ book, so I’m more in research and writing mode. If you come, you could work remotely and enjoy being in our smaller playgroup during the evenings.”

Janice moaned, “You are so convincing, but I do have two husbands and a wife to consider in addition to the children. Maybe I can get a few days, but nothing much longer.”

Chris finished documenting her interviews that day, and went on to other work for Paul and his publishing house. I was deep into several scholarly papers trying to translate the erudite academic language of several ‘publish or perish’ professors into common speak. In this case, the subject was cuckolding and the spectrum of the various roles in a threesome relationship.

Janice called back the next morning. The group coming from St. Louis would be Jared and her, and Amber and Tracy. Bridget was trying to get free from a family engagement and was a ‘maybe’. The inducement of the corporate jet was a big draw to all of them. Amber was over the moon.

I did get the opportunity to emphasize that we actually did very sexy costumes and did some local trick or treating in the nearby neighborhood just for fun. She got it. I suggested that with the plan they could bring more ‘costume’ than they could on a regular commercial flight.”

Later that day, I was re-reading a portion of the book The Ethical Slut by Janet Hardy and Dossie Easton looking for a specific quote or two that I could use. On impulse I sent two copies to Amber as gifts. She’d hopefully know that one of them was for Tracy. I didn’t want to be sending flowers or books like that to Tracy’s house when they might pose an embarrassment for her in front of her parents.

Late that afternoon, I came out of my home office just before Lynn and Karen got home. Bev was reading in the living room, which meant that Logan was asleep. I speculated that Karen would want to feed him as soon as she got home. She did have spectacular breasts thanks to Mother Nature and lactation.

Bev got up and came to me. She planted a huge kiss on me. “I’ve missed being with you. You remember that Nicky gave his full approval for us to make love. He even knows that we love each other. Maybe tonight?”

I was not surprised. Bev had worked on me before. I’d kind of taken her off my eligible list when she got engaged to Nicky. I didn’t want to do anything to upset their romantic applecart.

I kissed Bev and said, “I just worry about Nicky reacting adversely to our having sex. Most men perceive sex as a mystical boundary of fidelity between themselves and their mates, especially as they’re just getting started in a relationship.”

“Oh, pooh!” Bev said. “Just remember that I am available – VERY available. I’ll have to see whether I can talk Robbie into something. He was a good fuck, too.”

I knew she was baiting me. That said, since Robbie was almost two generations younger, he might indeed be more acceptable and forgivable to Nicky.

Lynn came into the room followed by Karen, who was already stripping off her light jacket. She asked, “Where’s my bottomless pit?”

Bev spoke first, “Asleep, but this would be a good time to wake him up. He’s been down for almost three hours.”

Karen headed for the nursery.

Lynn came into my arms. “How’re you doing?”

“Brain fried. I’ve been working hard all day since you left. I got a lot done, but not nearly enough. Most of it is now backing up to my hard drive and the cloud.”

“Two places?”

“I don’t trust just one. I could never duplicate what I did today, not that I’d want to. I learned a lot, though. On another front, I did hear from Janice. She and one of her husbands are coming with the two teens. One other female is a possibility – Bridget.”

Lynn mused, “We have a deficiency of men for our party, given the current guest list.”

“Who’re the men and women?”

Lynn pulled a three-by-five card from her pocket. “The men are you, your sons-in-laws Blake and Josh, my son-in-law Robbie, Carl, Ray, Brad, Justin, Nicky - maybe, Jared, and Stone. That’s eleven.

“The women are Karen, her mother Bev - maybe, Mel, your daughters Jean and Cindy, Holly, Sarah, Rachel, Robyn, Toni, Janice, Amber, and Tracy, me, and Bridget your ‘maybe’ woman from St. Louis. That’s fourteen or fifteen. We’ll have to have several sapphic hook-ups so no one feels left out.”

“Do we want to add a male or two to try to even things up? Could Robbie tap some of his horny friends?” I asked with a laugh. “Even if we were even, some of the guys have long recovery times. Yes, we need more guys, I’m guessing.”

“I was thinking the same thing. They should come and participate with us before the orgy night, however.”

I chuckled, “All our nights are orgy nights.” Lynn smiled broadly and displayed her obvious pleasure at that situation. I really had found a unicorn.

She waved and pulled her phone out. “I’ll call Mel.” Lynn and her daughter Mel talked frequently each day. I heard Lynn explaining the problem and then went off to fix some cocktails for most of the others.

Lynn came by me on the way to the bedroom to change into more casual clothes. She said, “We’ll meet a couple of new men tomorrow night.”

I wondered whether sex would be involved, and then realized that in our household that was probably a stupid question.

Tuesday evening, Robbie and Mel arrived for dinner accompanied by Sven Rhodes and Lincoln Vining. Sven was about six-four and almost as wide as any doorway in my home. He was a Scandinavian blonde and had a Norwegian accent. He was also exceptionally polite and well-mannered. Sven did remote I.T. work, mostly from his home office in the same apartment complex where Mel and Robbie lived.

Lincoln or Link, as he asked us to call him, was about six feet tall, muscular and a bit of gym rat, and also in their apartment group. He and Robbie did pick-up basketball games together, so Link was also nimble and athletic. He was tanned and square jawed, and also exceptionally polite. Link worked as part of the airport security team.

Mel whispered to me, “They both are wonderful lovers. I always enjoy my nights with one or both.” That was news. I didn’t know that Mel had lovers outside of our Extended Family. I didn’t care, but the remark just caught me by surprise. I knew Mel was hypersexual, and she’d told me several times that she wanted sex ten times a day. The presence of the new men in her life explained how she survived during the week without climbing the walls from excess horniness.

The emphasis around our barbecue dinner was for the various women in the house to meet Sven and Link. I helped set up interactions, and also seated the dinner table, being sure the new men were with the women in the family other than Mel. We sat outside at the picnic tables.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.