The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 44: Teenage Family Member

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Teenage Family Member - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The next morning, Amber again found me on the patio as I finished my meditation time. To my surprise, she came and kissed me very tenderly. “I’ll see you about three-thirty. I am wet just thinking about our time together.”

I gave her a questioning glance. “We should talk, yes. I have some wisdom to pass on to you.”

She smiled, “And I am ready to hear it all, and also to show that I already have internalized much of what you may be concerned about. We’ll see later.”

I got another torrid kiss and then she was gone with her younger brothers and sister to the school bus.

I interviewed Bridget in the morning, and then about eleven-thirty started my interview with Rene, so that I’d be through by the time Amber came home from her senior class in high school.

The interviews were rich with content and their viewpoints about their Extended Family. One thing stood out, namely that they saw Janice as the leader of the Family. She was the arbiter and consoler when there were problems. She was the one person that could turn problems into opportunities, regrets into gratitude, discord into harmony, and worries into dreams and hopes.

I had snack with Rene during the interview, and when we finished, I listened to part of Chris’ interview with Matt. He also saw Janice as the group’s leader and inspiration. He commented about how he felt enriched and more spiritual after they’d made love.

Janice had never held herself out to me as the group’s leader or earth mother. She was another member of the clan. Now, I was seeing that others saw her in a role she needed to acknowledge. She was Primus Inter Pares – the first among equals. She was accorded greater respect and perhaps love than the others. I’d talk to her about that later.

I wondered about my own status in my own Extended Family. I thought of myself as ‘one of the gang’, but hearing the others talk about Janice made me realize that I had some of the same traits and did some of the same things for the people in the Family that she did.

Janice’s daughter showed up with the other kids about three-thirty. I watched her and she was the mother hen with her siblings, making sure they got to the house, reported in to the adult on duty, and then got their afternoon snack and had a constructive activity. I was on the patio going over my notes from the two interviews that I’d done earlier in the day. There was a flurry of activity inside and then I heard the door open and Amber came out.

Amber was wearing a bikini that was little more than two postage stamp pieces of cloth to cover her breasts and areolas, and a slit of material to cover her vagina. She was obviously clean shaven, but I’d seen her pussy the day before when everyone had a naked swim.

I commented, “Wow!”

Amber grinned. “I want to seduce you, and short of nudity, I thought this might work.”

“You have a good start, but we’ll see.”

Amber started, “You know from my comment that I want to be active in the adult Family – sexually active, and you have advice for me. I could tell you my philosophy about this before and maybe save you a few words?”

“I smiled, “That’d be an interesting start. Why don’t you do that, and I’ll chime in or ask questions as we go along. Just so you know, I’m trying not to be parental.”

Amber gave me a megawatt smile. “I know you’re judging my level of adultness, too. I’ll try to measure up. My comments are not in any particular order other than how I’ll think about them.

“First, is communication. Who should know that I am sexually active with members of my Extended Family? I could say no one, but that’s probably not realistic. I have one very close friend and we share everything with each other. We’ve been doing that for six years and never violated the private trust we share. My friend’s name is Tracy. She already knows that I want to participate in the Family trysts. I’ve talked about that for the past two or three years. When something happens, it will almost be old news. She also knows that I have designs on you.”

“The details?”

“Oh, I’ve shared my fantasies with her about having Toby’s cock in my cooter, or eating my father’s cum from Bridget’s hot little cunt. I like dirty sex and dirty words. I read a lot of stories about this stuff on Literotica and Stories Online.

“Anyway, I would tell Tracy about us if we did anything. Heck, she’d want to rush over and join in. She also wouldn’t tell a soul, and she would be my sounding board for any issues or concerns that I had. I doubt seriously that there’d be any regrets or issues, however.”

“Anybody else?”

Amber shook her head and her breasts also jiggled seductively.

“Another concern people might have is whether I would ever consider the Family abusive sexually or sinful, especially to the extent that I’d raise the issue with the authorities. No. Although I haven’t shared with my mother, I am not a virgin. I did not run screaming into the streets when I had sex the first time or the few times since. Those times have been lackluster, but watching all of you I am sure that the Family sex will be lightyears better.”

I asked, “Do you know the signs of abuse?”

“I know some. An abused person changes behavior, they become morose, anxious, and likely withdraw from social situations. They may runaway. They may develop physical problems – become sickly. They miss school, and so on.”

I nodded, “And you?”

“I feel none of that. I’m at the opposite end of the scale. I WANT to be an adult member of this Family, and here that includes open access to the sex that takes place. Instead of participating, I sit in the dark room up above us looking down at this patio as you all fuck and make love, Winter months, I can see into the living room from the third stair down. I’m reduced to masturbating with my fingers or the dildo that I bought online.”

“What would happen if people in your school found out you were having sex with a group of adults?” I wanted her to think about such blunt questions.

Amber laughed, “I’d be labeled a slut, maybe, maybe not. There are two brother-sister pairs in our school that fuck all the time. We’re sure another girl is fucking her father and uncle. One male bragged about fucking his aunt. Given those situations, this would be just one more kinky family thing going on. I’m not worried about the labels or any associate reputation. Hell, I graduate and leave all those people behind in a few months. Realistically, what they think of me doesn’t make an iota of difference. On the other hand, I would keep my mouth shut and so would my siblings – oh, and Tracy.”

“What if you fall in love with somebody, for instance, Matt?”

Amber grinned, “I already love them and fantasize about them fucking me. I’m not out to break up any existing relationships or try to be exclusive – at least, not in this group. I’ve seen almost eighteen years of a plural relationships with open marriages. This is the model I want for myself and my own life. I’m aware that I may have to search to find a husband or partner that will fit into that schema. In the meanwhile, here I am – eager to participate.”

Amber and I talked some more. She was attentive and engaged. I voiced a few worries and concerns, and she embraced those as things she hadn’t thought about. I also offered to be a separate sounding board for her, other than her friend Tracy. I gave her one of my business cards with my cellphone number on the back; she put it in her cellphone case and set the phone back on the patio table.

I eventually asked, “Any issues or concerns?”

Amber locked eyes with me, “Only that you won’t make love to me later. Like the others, when I heard you were visiting, I started reading your books. I just finished the Polyamory book and have started the Relationships book. I feel that I’ve gotten to know you through those books, and I’m enthralled just to be here talking with you. The thought that we’d make love puts me over the moon. You should know that I feel as though we share the same philosophy about life, only you have the talent to have written it down for all of us to read. I want my life to revolve around an open relationship in a polyamorous situation.”

I wanted to have a word with Janice before I committed to anything further with Amber. She knew I was talking to Amber this afternoon, and snickered at that. I was sure she’d want to know what happened.

Amber stood and then came to me. She sat in my lap and gave me a sizzling kiss that lasted for a couple of minutes and had lots of tongue and other interesting things going on. She put my hand on one of her breasts and I did massage and bring her exposed nipple to a rigid state.

Amber stood, and kissed my forehead. “Later. If my mother doesn’t agree to let me in on all this tonight, I think I’ll spontaneously combust in pure and total frustration.” She tucked her breast away, picked up her cellphone, and walked away. The bikini left nothing to the imagination about what her backside looked like as she shimmied away.


Janice laughed and then she kissed me. “I was sure I’d find you in her bed, smothered in her body and completely fucked out. I applaud your ability to withstand my daughter’s charms and charisma.”

I had to laugh, too. “It was one of the more difficult hours in my life – trying to contain my natural urges. She is a very hot young woman. If you ever admit her into your sexual games, each of the men will remember their times with her for the rest of time.”

Janice shook her head. “I know that all the men, including her father, are waiting for me to give the go ahead. I guess that it’s time. Having been the one to elicit from her all the various things that worry us, you can also have the pleasure of telling her she’s a ‘Go’ for tonight. Better warn her about being sore in the morning if she over indulges. She knows where the Tylenol is kept.”

I chuckled. At Janice’s suggestion I went up the stairs and found Amber’s room. I knocked on the door, and she jerked it open only a second later. She looked at me and asked, “Well?”

“When you’re twenty-one,” I paused and tried to look like the bearer of bad news.

“Nooooooooo! Fuck.” Amber slammed the door.

I knocked again.

When Amber opened the door, I said more rapidly, “When you’re twenty-one, you can legally drink alcoholic beverages in this state. Tonight, however, you are admitted to the Family party.”

Amber’s look went from dark to bright in a fraction of a second. “OH, FAB. I LOVE YOU.” She threw herself into my arms and kissed me again. Her breasts seemed to bubble out of her bikini bra.

I added, “Besides being the bearer of that good news, I guess, I also am to remind you that too much of a good thing can leave you sore the next day.”

“I don’t care. I want to be with everyone. Did I tell you that I’m kind of bisexual? At least I think I am. Tracy and I like to give each other orgasms, and we both like the way each other taste when we do oral sex.”

‘You’ll have the ability to prove your point with just about everyone tonight. I’m not sure how Janice and Jared will respond to being with you, though. Just a warning not to push the issue with them. That comes from me, not either of them.”

“Got it ... and thank you so much for whatever you said to mom.”

“She was pretty ready to have you join in. I think you’ve proved your value to the household in other ways – adult ways.”

“Oh, I guess I better start adulting more than I have been. I’ll go help with dinner.”

“Good idea. Won’t hurt.”

I went back downstairs and got Chris and Janice glasses of wine from the case I’d brought with me from a local store. On a whim, I also poured one for Amber.

Amber came into the kitchen. She had a man’s shirt on over the bikini, so had a softer look to her. She announced, “How can I help?” Janice looked surprised.

I gave Amber a wine glass and she looked surprised as she took it from my fingers. Janice smirked off to the side. Amber looked at her and she nodded her approval. She added, “Big salad, please.”

Amber sipped the wine and grinned, and then went about getting the salad ingredients out of the extra-large refrigerator on one side of the kitchen. She moved efficiently, and I could tell she’d done this before. Occasionally, she sipped her wine – never gulping or taking a big swig.

I got lots of kisses from Ann, Bridget, and Rene as they arrived home, and solid handshakes from each of the men. Jared was especially appreciative that I was staying with all of them until Sunday. Janice had insisted on it when I broached the subject of further interviews with her.

Chris and I got a chance to talk. She gave me such a hug and kiss. I almost hadn’t seen her since we arrived, yet she’d been helping with some of the interviews. Paul had asked his new associate to help me especially on this book, because it was going to the third book in my ‘Relationships Trilogy’ – Polyamory, Relationships, and soon, Others.

Chris hugged and kissed me. “I love you, and I love all the people here. I will miss them so when we leave.”

“We can come back, and I’ve been issuing invitation to everyone to come to Florida and stay a long time with us.”

She shifted the conversation, “You are going to have to be at your peak with Amber tonight. Make her want to be with you and maybe she’ll follow you home. I so want to be with her, too. She is so sexy.”

“Join us later and we’ll blow her mind. She told me she’s bisexual, but I think her experience with other women is limited, especially one with real sapphic experience.”

Chris smiled, “I suspect she’s had very limited overall experience, so take it slow with her. She’s only just turned eighteen. When was the last time you were with somebody that age?”

I thought of Melanie, Lynn’s daughter. When I met her, she was eighteen, but she turned nineteen a few months later. I wasn’t sure I’d been with anybody as young as Amber – ever; even when I was around the same age. I was a late bloomer.

I kissed Chris and reassured her that she was loved. We went back and joined the others.

Amber was putting the finishing touches on a huge bowl of salad. I would praise her later for that part of the meal. I tried to be explicitly grateful to anybody that fed me, even in restaurants.

Ann produced some baked chicken in a marsala sauce with multiple cheeses; that got put over some pasta, and bingo, we had a meal for eleven adults and three kids. Before that afternoon I would have said, for ten adults and four kids. Amber had moved up in the world.

Amber was solicitous of her siblings, whether related or not. It was clear that she thought of them as her brothers and sister. She never qualified any distinction between them. They were all part of the clan and belonged to a Family with four adult parents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.