The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 35: Multiple Actions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Multiple Actions - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Robyn called midday Saturday and arranged for their family to bring the entire dinner for all of us. She specifically asked whether Robbie, Mel, Carl, and Rachel were going to be there, and anybody else that she didn’t know about. I responded.

Stone came to the door about five o’clock with a huge cooler on wheels in tow. The thing was full of food – enough for an army of hungry souls. Apparently, Robyn and Toni had worked in her ‘new’ kitchen for several hours creating a cold chicken salad dish and a dozen complementary things to go with it. He had me stow the cooler on the patio near the picnic tables we used, and explained that he, Robyn, and Toni would be over to do cocktails and start with hors d’oeuvres at six – our official start time that day.

At six, our three new neighbors appeared. As soon as they were in the door, the two hot women doffed their bikini bras and joined the women of my household in partial nudity. A few second later, I had a rising lump in my athletic shorts.

Right behind Robyn & Company, Robbie and Mel arrived, closely followed by Carl and Rachel. The women quickly adapted to the local mode of dress – or undress.

Lynn made sure that everyone was property introduced to each other, along with appropriate bridge lines to get everyone talking. During that hour or so, Toni and Robyn brought out a half-dozen treats from the cooler that Stone had brought over earlier. A couple were also warmed up in the oven. I was embarrassed because each of the plates emptied within a half-hour of their appearance, and there’d been plenty to start with. We loved what the two women had prepared for our palates and made sure there were no leftovers.

There was plenty of flirting and not-so-subtle touching going on during the cocktail hour. Stone found himself in a circle of women at one point, and if he’d been ego bound, he would have been pleased with himself. Instead, he was just a guy in conversation with multiple women.

Robyn struck up a friendship with Robbie. I found myself with Toni again, describing some of the details of my new book on relationships. She really wanted to read it and contrast what I said with the polyamory book that she’d been reading all day. Of course, we talked about that, too; especially in light of the emerging threesome relationship between her, Stone, and Robyn.

I asked what the atmosphere in their house had been that morning after I left and during the day. She said, “We’ve been very open with each, and very sexual without constantly fucking. I made sure that Stone and Robyn made love. I was there, but kept myself kind of peripheral to their lovemaking. I don’t want to have anything to do with damaging their relationship and marriage. In fact, I want them really solid. If this craziness persists, they’ll become my new family – kind of like yours. My observation is that those two are really solid. Please tell me if you see something I’m missing.”

Toni went on, “I’ve never let myself love somebody until now. I was the girl that wouldn’t go steady and wouldn’t make a commitment. That’s changed just in the past few days. Some part of me that I kept hidden has taken control. That part of me wants love and commitment.

“Something happened to Robyn, too. She’s suddenly different. She was so possessive and jealous about Stone. I was a threat. Suddenly, I’m her bosom buddy for all time, and she wants me around like her new sister. Of course, we’ve had some lesbian sex and we like it, but she really loves me. She wants physical contact a lot. I’m sure that’ll fade, but that behavior is pulling me out of my shell. I’m in love with the two of them.”

“Are you worried about that?”

Toni nodded rapidly. “I’ve never let myself become this vulnerable. I’m kind of scared by this new me. Further, I’m very taken by the Extended Family – you especially. I find I’m attracted to you and the other sexually and every other way you can think of.”

I wrapped the small woman in my arms. “Toni, you’ll always have a place in our Family. That’s not because we made love last night. That event just solidified that we have something special between us that we can nurture and help blossom into something bigger.”

Toni said, “I feel like I’m brimming over with love. I do love you and feel that this will grow between us. I love Stone and Robyn, and then I have stirrings about Lynn, Chris, and Karen. I’ve just met Mel and Rachel and their husbands, and they’re so likeable. This feels so expansive to me; like my head is blowing up with love to an impossible size.”

I chuckled and released my hug on Toni. I looked at her; “What you’re discovering is that you can love many people at the same time – love in terms of mind, body, and spirit. You don’t need to limit yourself to one, the way most of society does. There are downsides.”

“Downsides?”

“Sure. How do you think the average person on the street reacts were I to announce that I was in a loving relationship with ten women and that three other men are also involved – so far? Of course, I’d have to explain that I have a sexual relationship with the women to amplify the love we have for each other.”

Toni said, “They wouldn’t believe you and they’d frown on your behavior. You’d be called a ‘player’ or worse. They’d say you really don’t understand love.”

“And what would people think about the women?”

“Sluts or something like that, I suppose.”

“So, you can’t exactly go around and announce that you just started a relationship with Stone and his wife. You’ll be seen as the interloper and mistress of some sort. They’d be sure to believe you were trying to fracture the marriage and get Stone to marry you. Overall, it’ll cheapen the relationship, and you should never allow that to happen.

“If you expand and talk about the new friends that you’re in love with, then you do become the loose woman without a moral compass. Bisexuals are seen as immoral people with three eyes. Those are some of the downsides. You end up with a smaller circle of friends; ones that you can talk about.

“I have a friend in the neighborhood here named Martin. He’s been not only non-judgmental, but supportive in what’s been going on with my Extended Family. He wants to do the same thing, but his wife is not of that temperament just yet. You’ll meet him someday and his wife Penny. They’re okay to talk to and you can mention you’re living in a threesome, and that’ll just be another point of interest about you and neither here nor there to them. There aren’t many people like him, however.”

Robyn and Toni rolled out dinner for everybody from their cooler. I just provided the place settings and the drinks. This was great: dinner for eleven people and my kitchen is still neat.

The sun had set by the time we finished dinner and some of the rapid-fire conversations around the table. People moved around to different seats depending on the topic and their preferences.

I ended up with Robyn and Toni on either side of me. I kissed each of them, and that led to some petting, and then we moved to a chaise beside my pool and really got passionate.

Our bathing suits disappeared and it started a daisy chain with the two of them where we were eating pussies or I was getting blown. We changed directions several times in our triangle.

Others around us were also sexually engaged. Robbie was on another of the pool-side day beds with Lynn, his mother-in-law, and Rachel. They were similarly engaged in oral sex with each other. Carl and Mel were going at it, and Stone was fully engaged with Chris and Karen, getting a double blowjob at that point.

I asked Robyn, “How do you like threesome sex?”

“We take turns with Stone,” she responded. “I love it. It’s so arousing and feels so good. I’m having more sex now than I did in the month we got married.”

I organized them slightly. Toni mounted my rampant cock, and slid slowly down the shaft until I had nothing more to offer. She seemed in ecstasy with the coupling.

I brought Robyn up so she straddled my head and launched my tongue into her wet pussy. She’d been thinking about this for a while. I felt her relax and heard a moan from her as I started to hit key pleasure points along her slit and occasionally touched her clitoris.

The two women eventually started to play with each other’s breasts and to kiss. We were a happy mass of sexual flesh as we delivered pleasure to each other.

After a while, I moved around so that Robyn was on her back. I penetrated her quim, and had Toni mount Robyn’s head so that she could get eaten by her new partner. That worked well. Robyn apparently really liked eating pussy. When we switched the positions of the women, that also went well for the two of them.

Robyn allowed as how the way I orchestrated their threesome was better than taking turns. “I like that everyone is involved. There’s no one just watching and waiting their turn.”

I pointed a few feet away to her. Stone, her husband, had Karen riding his cock on another chaise, as Chris straddled his head to be eaten. He seemed to have adapted to the new arrangement without any problem. Robyn giggled and said, “Monkey see; monkey do.”

We continued our fucking in different positions for a short time, and then I got near. I told the two, “I’m very near. Who wants my cum and where?” The result and that announcement and a quick consultation between Robyn and Toni was that they knelt beside the lounger we’d been on and I pasted their faces with my jizz as it exploded from my body.

For me, it was really sexy to see their cum-covered faces. They were smiling and laughing through my eight or nine ejaculations of fluid onto their faces, necks, and breasts that they were holding up for me. They then started to lap at each other, and even shared what they could collect with each other through French kissess. I have to confess that I suggested they try that. Later, I told them that the oral sharing was called ‘snowballing’.

Without much additional thought, we went into the pool to wash off. We swam around a little, got out, showered off the chlorinated water, and then went to get some refreshments. I had concluded years earlier that sex made you thirsty.

They seemed to be comfortable in not only the group sex, but also a changing of partners at that point in the evening. I was kind of surprised, especially with three neophytes to the sexual activities.

I asked Robyn, “Are you cool with the somewhat wanton group sex in the Extended Family?”

She nodded rapidly. “Yes. If you’d asked me a month ago if I would be naked on my neighbor’s patio with my husband’s assistant in tow, fucking said neighbor, and watching my husband fuck some other women, and that I would have just ‘snowballed’ some cum after licking if from my husband’s assistant’s tits, I’d have said you were crazy. Now, I’m the crazy one, and I love every aspect of what has happened and is happening. I want more, more, more.”

Stone attracted Lynn and Rachel for round two. Rachel, especially, wanted to try a new man. She said she was making up for years of deprivation from group sex – a solid tease to her husband. Robbie and Chris went off together, but that was not new news. Toni and Robyn, as a pair, went to Carl and came onto the gentleman. I happily captured Mel and Karen for some fun.

The eleven of us were skinny-dipping in the pool after our second round of lovemaking. We stayed in the darkened pool a long time, enjoying the warm night, the comfort of being with intimate friends, and the feelings of being sexually sated. Eventually, Stone, Robyn, and Toni got out, rinsed off, and again walked home carrying the few items of clothing they’d worn over. Stone carried the empty cooler that had fed all of us. We were full of gratitude.

My meditation time at the beach the next morning was a surreal experience. For one, I discovered when I stopped that I had been in my trance-like state for nearly an hour. I recalled such love and a sense of wonder, plus I knew I’d received many positive and loving messages about my intimate relationships.

I picked up cinnamon bun treats for breakfast, knowing that I’d get flak from my girlfriends about putting weight on them. That said, they had no will power and would enjoy the iced pastries.

Lynn was the only person moving around the house when I got home from the beach and my errand. I was glad to have a moment with the beautiful woman that had started my new life. I pulled her into the living room, and onto my lap. After a few kisses I did a mental health check about how she was feeling about everything that had been happening, particularly with the seemingly random addition of our neighbors.

Lynn kissed me some more. “I am the best that I’ve ever been. There is nothing in my life that I want to change, except to have more time to love everybody. I guess I can ask you the same question though.”

I shook my head. “I’m really good and have the same wish about more time. I just worry when everything seems to be going smoothly. My bad.”

The two of us fixed breakfast to go with the sugary treats that I’d bought. Chris and Karen soon appeared looked fresh and ready for the day. Being a weekend day, I could already hear the washing machine churning away on our bed linens, and I expected to hear a vacuum cleaner a little later.

We each commented about missing Robyn, Stone, and Toni. We’d all had fun with them, especially the sexual fun. More integration between our families was needed to create something more lasting. None of us would have minded if they’d slept over in some of our various beds, obviously accompanied by some of us.

I made a comment about how Toni seemed ‘ripe’ that I was asked to explain. I said, “She’s in her early to mid-thirties, and if it hasn’t happened already, her biological clock is going to start ticking loudly for her. I speculate that one of the reasons she so easily changed her behavior with Stone and Robyn is that subconsciously she sees him as the perfect sperm donor for a baby. Robyn is rapidly becoming the sister she never had, and they can share the baby until eventually Robyn, who’s ten years younger, has one of her own. I just look at her, listen to her, and see how she’s mating, especially with Stone, to draw my conclusion.”

Karen grinned at me and said, “Tick, tock, tick, tock. Can you hear my clock ticking? Toni isn’t the only one that wants a baby.”

“Why didn’t you say something earlier?” I asked part in play and part seriously.

“I was waiting for an opportunity – like now. My hormones are raging. That’s why. If that’s a bad idea, I can sublimate in some way – maybe work in the local Head Start Program or something with little kids.”

Lynn and Chris were watching me carefully. I turned to Lynn, who was forty-six.

Lynn waved her hands defensively in front of her and shook her head; “I’ve had my baby – Mel.” She made a gesture that signaled ‘All done!’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.