The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 34: Options Narrow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Options Narrow - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

My meditation at the beach on Sunday we memorable because Lynn, Karen, and Chris also came with me. For a while, we were spaced out along the sand on our yoga mats doing our meditations. We took a half-hour and then walked part of the beach together.

The next time any of saw Robyn was on Thursday when she was again mowing her rapidly growing lawn around the noon hour. Chris and I were on our lunch-break walk.

Robyn beamed at the two of us after stopped the lawnmower. She bounced over to us and seemed the happiest I’d ever seen her. She said, “I did it.”

Chris teased, “Did what?”

“I kind of had sex with Toni. Stone watched us.”

“And you liked it, huh? I can tell from your attitude.”

“I did like it. This was last night. We didn’t do a lot, but we did some stuff. Now that our pool is working, we had Toni for dinner and a swim. I insisted we all go into the water naked. Toni and I came together and rubbed and kissed. We fingered each other. I don’t think either of us orgasmed, but it was really nice. So were the kisses.”

“How’d Stone take all that?” I asked.

“He was numb, if anything. I mean his wife and his AA were making out and doing some heavy petting.”

“And tonight?” Chris teased.

Robyn shook her head. “Nothing, probably. Tomorrow is a big presentation to the top management and they’re putting together the preliminary results of their trial. Stone is more panicked about that than what we might be doing.”

I teased, “Why don’t the three of you come over for cocktails, dinner, a swim, and whatever else seems to come up tomorrow evening. We will abide by your no clothing swim rule; that’s more of who we are anyway. Would that freak you out or interest you?”

Robyn blushed, “Definite interest. Yes, that would set the tone for what we want to do. Can we watch you guys?”

“That was the idea,” Chris said. “We hope to inspire you with what we’re doing.”

“Oh, good, because I was going to ask. Monday and Tuesday, Toni and I did watch some lesbian porn, but we wanted to see the real thing. Of course, we were kissing, too. We even got Stone involved with both of us. He was and probably still is very nervous.”

“You seem happy with your progress. I hope to see you tomorrow evening. I’ll see if any others in the Extended Family want to join us. There is safety in numbers, you know. I also promise that we won’t make a big deal of anything that you three say or do.”


Robyn arrived alone for cocktails on the early side on Friday. To my surprise, I got a serious hug and kiss from the young woman that I gladly returned. She was positively giddy in anticipation of the evening.

She explained that Stone and Toni were finishing up at work and would join her soon. She said that the prior evening she’d taken dinner to them at the Retail Software offices. They were each generating PowerPoint slides and backup material for their briefing to management earlier that afternoon. They weren’t even in the same work space until she forced them to eat.

Stone apparently drag-assed home about midnight, slept, and then was up at six a.m. to go back to the office and continue work for his important meeting. Robyn said he was very nervous and commented about how this was a high-risk situation.

Chris came downstairs and joined us. She was only wearing her bikini bottoms, and that was more clothes than she’d worn most of the day. She and Robyn hugged and kissed, too.

Robyn looked at Chris’ breasts and said, “Do you suppose it’d be too much of a shock to my husband if I was dressed like you – or undressed like you?”

Chris laughed. “I put on clothes to be with everybody, so no. What kind of impression do you want to make? Maybe being shocked would be good.”

Robyn immediately shed her bikini bra and left it on the small table by the front door. She had attractive breasts with nice size areolas and pointy nipples. She rubbed her breasts.

Chris went and pulled Robyn to her in another hug, and forcibly rubbed their breasts together. Robyn kind of swooned. “Oh, this is a really sexy way to greet another woman. I might do this from now on with you.”

Chris smiled as they parted. She asked, “How’re you doing with Toni?”

Robyn said, “I’m more comfortable with her now. I think of us more as equals in Stone’s eyes, too, rather than attributing a superior status to her. She’s also as much of a Type-A personality as Stone is, so I can see why they work well together.

“As far as doing anything sexual together, I told you that we did some stuff and even brought each other off. We were naked, too. We like each other’s body, and I definitely like the interaction with her – not as much as getting fucked by Stone, but it was good.”

Lynn came in from work through the garage followed by Karen. She looked at the three of us, and said, “Oh, goody, monokinis. We’ll join you in a minute.” The two of them were back in five minutes, and then greeted Robyn with breast-to-breast hugs. They all snickered at the erotic gesture they’d induced in each other. The intentional moves were obviously designed to get Robyn more in touch with her Sapphic side and they all knew that.

The five of us went back into the kitchen to provide company as Chris and I prepared several dishes of hors d’oeuvres to munch on. I also made sure that the chicken I was going to barbecue was well marinated.

Robyn’s phone beeped and she pulled the phone from her bikini bottoms where it had been tucked in against her ass. She announced, “Toni and Stone will be here shortly. They just left the office.”

Fifteen minutes later, Stone came in carrying a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. There was a noticeable hiccup in his walk and a small gasp as he noticed that all of the women in the group wore nothing other than their tiny bikini bottoms. My guess was that he was a breast man, and he’d just found heaven.

Each of the women went and greeted Stone with a solid hug and a near earth-shattering kiss. He was wearing a bathing suit and an unbuttoned sport shirt. Each of them moved his shirt aside so they could get their bare breasts against his manly chest. By the time Karen had finished with him, I could see that they were all having an effect on him – everyone could, and he got slightly embarrassed.

Robyn went last and welcomed her husband. She teased, “Are you liking your welcome, babe?”

Stone grinned, “Best welcome to someone else’s home that I’ve ever had.”

Several of us asked, “How’d your presentation go?”

Stone flashed a thumbs-up gesture. “Fabulous. We could show that even in the one week of the three-month trial we are getting a lot of favorable comments, especially from our own techs. If that works, one of things that was pointed out in the meeting was that would reduce the attrition rate of those staff – and they’re hard to find and recruit. The large customers love us and are being vocal about the better service they’re getting. I think we’re doing the right thing.”

Toni came around the side of the house, sized up the group, and then shed her bikini top. The earth paused briefly in its orbit, and then carried on. The other women, including Robyn, greeted Toni with hugs and kisses. She blushed but obviously liked the contact and sapphic kisses.

The group listened to more details from Stone and Toni about their important presentation. Stone was obviously relieved to have that behind him, and also proud that it seemed to go so well.

Stone and Toni took a brief swim in the pool and then dried off and joined the group drinking and munching. I started to grill the chicken. We all ate at the outside picnic table in a leisurely fashion. No one else in the Extended Family was expected. Mel and Robbie were babysitting for Rachel and Carl while they went to a neighborhood block party.

After dinner, I brought out some liqueurs. Lynn winked at me and gestured at Robyn and Toni. I grinned and nodded.

A few minutes later, I brought Robyn’s Grand Marnier to her, but before handing her the small glass, I took and sip. I then leaned down and kissed her. I held the kiss and then pushed my tongue into her mouth. I then jetted the liqueur from my mouth into hers. I could feel her melt into my body as she took the fluid and enjoyed the taste. I rather liked feeling her bare breasts against my chest, too.

When we parted, Robyn looked at me for a long second. “Wow!” she said. “That’s the best kiss I’ve maybe ever had.”

I repeated the kiss with Toni who was curious about what had just happened to Robyn in order to elicit that remark. We both enjoyed the erotic kiss and they each wanted a repeat. As we were doing that, Lynn, Karen, and Chris were providing their versions of the event on Stone and on each other.

Stone delivered one of the liquid kisses to Robyn, and then to Toni. Toni’s kiss lasted and lasted. His right hand had also come into play, cupping and fondling Toni’s left breast as she pushed into his body with hers. Somehow his thigh was between her legs and she was making small humping motions on it. There was a lot of sexual arousal between the two.

Robyn suddenly joined Chris and me. Robyn’s kisses showered over the two of us, and then she was humping on my leg and thigh with her tight little body.

Robyn whispered to us, “I told Stone to make love to Toni here. I want to watch. I want you all to watch. I ... I would like to be with the two of you ... doing highly sexual things and even making love.”

Chris just pulled Robyn into a passionate kiss. We were then on one of my patio chaises. The only light on the patio by that point was some indirect lights from the house. We could see Stone and Toni assume a horizontal position with each other on another chaise about ten feet away. Next to them, Lynn and Karen were already going at it. We watched their bathing suit bottoms get tossed aside as the pair slid into a sixty-nine position so they could eat each other.

Robyn and I were kissing when she gave a long moan. I glanced down our bodies and Chris had pulled off her bikini and had just started to eat her pussy. Robyn whispered to her, “You’re so good at that. Never stop.” I felt her body shudder and then we kissed some more.

I asked Robyn in a whisper, “Are you sure about where we’re all headed? Stone and Toni? You and me and Chris?”

She nodded and then kissed me. “You turn me on. Yes, I want to be with you.”

“What will Stone think? Toni?”

“I told him this morning that tonight was be a bit of a sexual free-for-all. I also told him he had no boundaries. I wanted him to know that he could do anything with anybody and I wouldn’t object. I told him that we’d talk about it later, if there was anything to talk about. I think he knew I was setting my own stake in the sand to have the same privileges and permissions. I was also explicit about him making love with Toni.”

Just then, Robyn gasped. “Oh, fuck, that’s so hot.”

I looked where she was, and could see that Stone had just sunk his man meat into Toni’s pussy. Her legs were back and spread. Toni wanted him right where he was. He started to slowly pump into her body as they kissed. As far as they were concerned, they were on an island all alone.

I asked Robyn, “Are you all right? In shock, perhaps?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.