The Extended Family - Cover

The Extended Family

Copyright© 2023 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Getting Published

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Getting Published - Handsome man finds love many times over with various women as he creates an intentional or Extended Family. Various adventures and dramas take place in meeting new people and his day-to-day life. (Story is rewrite and much longer version of my story from 2007-8.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Robbie nudged my naked body about five o’clock in the morning. Holly and Chris were beside me also naked, but neither awoke or showed any care in the world. He whispered, “Time to take me to the airport.” I nodded and slipped from my love nest between the two women. I watched as Robbie knelt on the bed and tenderly kissed each woman goodbye even though neither awoke to his love.

I shaved and showered, dressed and then drove Robbie to the airport. Helping Robbie was more important than my morning meditation; I figured I might find a time later in the day. I was at the high-rise building downtown where my publisher’s office was well before normal starting time. I treated myself to a latte and sticky bun from the Starbucks in the lobby. Upstairs in their offices, I’d even beat the receptionist to work. Finally, someone retrieved me from their lobby and took me to a corner conference room that looked out over the entire state we were up so high. I sat in a chair looking out over the rolling Ohio plains and slipped into a meditation. I was fortunate that people left me alone, so I actually felt I completed my transcendental time with the Universe.

I had never met my editor face-to- face but we had had many telephone calls and e-mails. Paul Davies was a tall lanky guy that I already knew was serious about his job and was a stickler for perfect grammar – unlike me. He was a senior editor who happened to like my work, so he took it on himself rather than farming the job out to other editorial staff. He was also a Vice President of the overall company and had other management responsibilities.

Together, we were a formidable team – I was content and he was form plus marketing. With his help, I was about to launch two books we hoped would be well received in the market and that people would find interesting enough to read; the one on polyamorous relationships would probably be controversial and even be seen as salacious.

After cordial greetings and some appreciation for meeting together face-to-face, we started on the two manuscripts. We focused on the smaller book first – the one on surviving in tough times, walking through comments and edits page by page. By five-thirty we’d finished the book and I downloaded the most recent version to a memory stick for him to pass along to the printer. They would prepare the galley proofs, hopefully by mid-week. We parted company and I headed ‘home’ to the girls’ house.

Holly was home, but no one else. She gave me a beautiful hug and lots of kisses to welcome me home. She also ground her hips into my groin in a very sexy manner. I almost felt I was home with Lynn and Karen she was so welcoming. I told her how creative I thought she’d been the night before, praising her for her ingenuity in our lovemaking. She beamed. I was watching this wallflower blossom before my eyes. She was literally changing from a shy and reticent individual into a self-assured and assertive woman that knew what she wanted from life. I was so glad for her, especially since one of the things she wanted was me.

She played ‘wife’ and got me a wine cooler at my request and we sat and talked. Mel came back from her afternoon seminar looking washed out and glad the day was through. I got hugs and kisses. Sarah arrived in a flurry of activity, kissed me and disappeared to swap books before she joined an evening study group; she waved goodbye on her way out – wolfing down a piece of leftover pizza. Chris arrived last giving all of us hugs and kisses; she held Mel in her arms and thanked her for bringing me into her life. I blushed.

I took the three of them to dinner at TGIFridays. It was fast and efficient and the food was predictable. The waitress carded all of us – me included; I left her an extra tip. Back at the house I expressed my wish to be alone with Mel for the night. Everyone looked glad for that decision and I think it was not unexpected.

Mel and I both read for a while in bed – naked, Mel nestled in the crook of my arm with me lazily stroking her breasts and keeping her nipples aroused and hence the rest of her sweet body. We kissed a lot yet she finished a couple of chapters in a book she was supposed to have read by mid-week.

As we lay there, each of the other three women knocked politely on the door, came in and kissed us both goodnight. Every one of the kisses was hot and steamy, and each woman was nearly naked. The parade of young bodies together with Mel’s nakedness resulted in an erection that Mel pledged to purge from the planet.

Well, it didn’t happen right away. It took Mel the better part of an hour to finally conquer and eradicate that erection. In the meantime, she seemed to succumb to a half dozen orgasms and then, as I came, a real mind-blower. We didn’t push the envelope further that night; we just curled up and went to sleep with my love stick buried in her pussy. What a nice way to go to sleep.


I was in love with Mel – not to mention her housemates. As the week went on, everyone was very solicitous to everyone else and so in the evenings and overnights I spent “quality time” with each woman and no one was jealous or possessive. In fact, I could feel a joyous veil of love over the entire house.

I developed a routine of rising early, running to the stadium with Chris, meditating for half an hour, running home the long way, cleaning up, and going to my publishers. While we’d finished my first book on Monday, the one on surviving in tough times, the edits on the second book took longer, the one on polyamorous relationships. Further, the print shop had some malfunctions and so the galley proofs of the ‘surviving’ book didn’t appear at the publisher’s office until Thursday afternoon. I would have to spend the weekend and part of the next week with the girls. I think in the military they call this a ‘tough duty station’.

I called Lynn and Karen and gave them the news about having to extend my trip. They took it in stride and told me they missed me. I asked if they knew I was extending the family even further with Mel’s housemates and they said they’d guessed as much even before I left since they knew me and knew Mel’s living arrangements and friends through conversations with her. They both made me promise to ‘tell all’ when I got home; as Lynn put it, we want to hear about your two weeks up there, stroke-by-stroke.” The two of them howled with laughter at that comment. They both assured me that they were happy and that they would call Robbie or Carl (at my urging) to keep fulfilled and in shape. They seemed happy which made me glad my trip wasn’t a disappointment for them.

I finished the final galley proofs of the ‘surviving in tough times’ book on Friday, finding few errors or printing problems. These were easily fixed with a long conference call with the print shop and the book officially went to press. That afternoon, the press agent for the publisher came up to Paul Davies’ office and the three of us talked. It turned out that the following Wednesday afternoon I could appear on a statewide network TV channel and talk about the two books. I reluctantly agreed to do so, even though I’d never appeared on television before. Paul assured me it would be a good thing and that I’d do just fine. My anxiety level rose just thinking about it.


Chris was the only one of the women that didn’t have a major assignment due on Monday, consequently the two of us spent a very romantic weekend together, occasionally joined by one of the “honey three” as we started to call the others in the house. I remained ‘fucked out’ all weekend between Chris and all of the visitors to our bedroom. They made me feel right at home and I was only mildly homesick.

Saturday night, I took everyone to a late dinner at a real dive my editor, Paul Davies, had recommended to me. We sat around having a few beers and dancing while everyone took a study break. The place was dark, smelled of stale beer, and was full of mostly underage Ohio State students. I, of course, raised the average age in the establishment by about ten years. Mel and Chris were hanging on me, often kissing me and running their tongues into my ear. Sarah and Holly sat close by except when all five of us hit the dance floor.

Several guys were watching our group dynamics and looking for an edge where they could cut a couple of the girls from our group. Finally, one guy asked Sarah to dance; the guy and she put on a real show of dirty dancing. After a couple of dances, they came back to our table. He was just getting ready to make his ‘big move’ when Sarah sat in my lap and thrust her tongue into my mouth in an epic French kiss laden with sexual overtone. She looked me in the eyes and said, “Let’s go home and fuck, I’m so horny that I’m about to fuck you right here at our table.!” She was just loud enough so her dance partner could hear her comment. The guy’s mouth dropped open. I’ll never know what stories he made up to rationalize his failure to score.

Holly was having a ball watching the whole scene; later she confided that she’d never had the confidence to go to a place like that even with a crowd. She sat on my lap for a while, too, and we nuzzled as the guys continued to watch with jaws dragging on the floor. I told them they were really stroking my ego; they all promised to stroke something else as soon as we got back home.

At least that night we all partook of sexual pleasures from each other. One guy with four women seems like a dream, but when you want to please everyone, you feel guilty that you don’t have a sixty-second recovery time.

That night I lined the women up by twos. One woman was eating another while I alternated doggy style between the two whose pussies were in the air. Overall, this approach created quite a few orgasms. I managed to hold off for a cycle as the women changed places, and then I blasted my load into Holly’s pussy as she was going down on Sarah. The two women actually came together, a testament to thinking globally and acting locally.

We all petted, sucked and stroked for a while and then I recovered. My second time that night I blew into Mel, coating the inside of her cunt with a lovely white wash of my semen. Chris ended up with most of it by the time she’d sucked it from Holly and Mel’s pussies. That night Chris, Mel and I slept together. In the morning, Chris slept in and I showed Mel where we could fuck in Buckeye Stadium – the same place Chris had shown me a week before. She loved the risk we took and promised to take Robbie there on his next visit, even if it was in the middle of a raging snowstorm. Her comment made me hope that Robbie was buried to the hilt in either Lynn or Karen; I wanted them to be happy with their sex life even when I wasn’t there.


Paul Davies, my publisher and editor, called on Sunday afternoon and invited me and a friend, if I had one in town, to dinner with his wife and him. I accepted figuring that I could find a date from amongst the four women. Chris accompanied me out to the suburbs to Paul’s home. She dressed in what I’d describe as sexy casual. I knew that Paul would appreciate the sexy part. We brought some wine to go with the meal.

Paul and his wife were both in their early forties, Paul a tall lanky guy that was pretty good looking and Eleanor, his wife, a beautiful woman with prematurely graying hair. She had a sexy swishy style that appealed to me; she was also a ‘toucher’ – often putting her hands on mine or my arm or shoulder or somewhere on my body. At the time I didn’t think anything of it.

Eleanor described herself as working in advertising and media. The way the conversation went, I didn’t have a chance to pursue the details of that, especially since she had more questions for me than Paul usually did. I really ended up feeling like the guest of honor.

The two of them served us a very nice Italian dinner. Our dinner conversation was often between Chris and Paul, talking about the complexity of finding good authors, editing and then publishing their works in a way to make a profit so they could repeat the process with another author. Eleanor, or El as Paul called her, and I got in a conversation about polyamorous relationships. She was skeptical as to whether what I’d researched and wrote about was feasible in anything other than the Mormon Church, and even then, she doubted it was practiced today except some rare cases.

Chris heard enough of the conversation between us to stop talking to Paul and changed her focus to listening to El and me. I finally suggested to El that she listen to Chris for a moment. I turned to her and said, “Chris, tell Eleanor what kind of relationship I have with Mel, Sarah, Holly and you, and with Lynn and Karen and the others.”

She grinned and looked at Eleanor who still had an evident skepticism about multiple people being able to be in love with each other. She started, “Well, I’ll tell you the juicy parts first. Last night Jim fucked four of us. It was wooooondeeeeeeerful!” She rolled her eyes towards heaven to show that she felt the event had moved her towards heaven. Eleanor’s jaw dropped open; Paul looked most interested. Chris was obviously going for shock value.

She went on, “Right now there is Jim and four women in our house; Jim is visiting for two weeks. Mel, one of my housemates, and he had a prior intimate relationship, particularly since one of Jim’s long-term lovers is Lynn, Mel’s mother – they live in Sarasota with another woman named Karen. Mel is a student at OSU and so is Sarah, another housemate. Then there’s Holly; she and I are grad students working on our masters. We all love Jim – a lot! And what he helped us discover in the week or so he’s been here is that we all love each other, too, and I mean romantically as well as in a very physical way, but most of all we love Jim and the loving life style he’s shown us.”

Eleanor sat back in her chair almost in shock. If the chair back hadn’t been there, she’d have fallen flat on the floor. Her jaw went slack as she absorbed all that Chris had told her. Chris looked pleased with her concise description of the relationships we’d formed. I reached over and held El’s nearby hand; “Are you OK?” I asked. Paul actually looked pleased we’d shocked his wife. He knew that I was staying with four co-eds, but no details.

“Wow,” Eleanor finally said. “You ... you ... you have all these women that love you?”

“Yes,” I said softly; “There are others that Chris didn’t mention. There are also a couple of guys involved; we like each other but none of us are gay.”

“And ... and ... and ... you have relations ... sexual relations with the women?” she asked hesitantly.

“Yes, I do. We do and we love each other. We care deeply about each other and go out of our way to do all the things you would hope a lover would do for you, and I mean besides all the sexual stuff. We look for ways to help, ways to promote the person’s career, ways to keep their bucket full of love, ways to help each other grow and expand personally – even if that means encouraging them to have relationships with other people.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.