Home Porn Business - Cover

Home Porn Business

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny & Susie are sisters with a home porn business.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Judith was spread-eagled across her marital bed, with her hands tied up with ropes to the brass bedstead. She was wearing only black stockings and suspenders and was getting an excellent steady rhythmic fucking by her husband, Tony. She was breathing heavily and looking into her husband’s eyes as he worked away at fucking her and bringing her to an orgasm. He was close to cumming himself but wanted Judith to climax first.

At the other side of the room were Susie and Jenny Howard, recording the couple having their sexy kinky fuck on a camera and also an iPad. They were all taking part in making home porno, amateur movies to be posted on an erotic website called ‘Missy Home Porn Channel’.

Under her breath, Susie was urging Tony to make Judith cum for the camera. She was careful not to make too much noise that the microphone might pick up. “Come on, Tony, make her cum, man,” She mouthed to herself. Her sister Jenny smiled as she noticed her sister getting excited by the couple fucking on the bed. She saw that Judith was now arching her back, and her head was moving, her mouth opening wide in a loud moan. “OH! FUCK!” Judith called out as her climax rippled through her body. She strained against the ropes tied to her wrists and pushed her body upwards against Tony’s hips, and tried to make his cock get further inside her cunt. “Yes!” Susie said to herself as Judith climaxed.

A few moments later, Tony splashed his cum inside his wife’s cunt and made a lot of noise. Grunting and shouting out as his balls banged against his wife ... They both then relaxed and lay together in a lover’s embrace. Jenny moved in closer with the iPad to record the look on both their faces. They both smiled at each other and the iPad. “Wow! Great effort, you two, well done, that was amazing,” Susie said to them as she paused the recording.

Tony moved off from on top of his wife, and his cock slipped out of her cunt; it was still hard and stiff. He had taken some viagra pills and was going to be hard for most of the afternoon so that he could manage to fuck his wife several times and have it recorded by Susie and Jenny. Judith tugged at the ropes, and she easily silted the ropes off her wrists and sat up on the bed. “Did that record alright?” Judith asked Susie. “Yes, it did. Great effort, by the way,” Susie told her.

Jenny looked at the script she had drawn up for the recording. “When you are both ready, can you do the next bit, ‘Doggy Style’, With you, Judith on your knees and Tony fucking you from behind?” She asked. “Sure,” Judith and Tony agreed with the direction from Jenny. “How about a cup of tea first?” Susie asked them all. “Oh yes, please,” Judith answered for them all. Tony relaxed, lying naked across the bed, and Judith stood up and stretched her body after being tied down on the bed.

Susie went downstairs into the kitchen, switched on the electric kettle, and got out the teapot and four cups. It only took a few minutes, and then she returned upstairs to the main bedroom and handed out hot cups of freshly made tea. “Just to let you know, I think this video we are making today will go down a ‘storm’ with your fans and our other subscribers,” Susie told Judith and Tony. “How much money do you think we could make from this one?” Judith asked. “Oh. Well, I would not like to give you an exact figure ... It will be a lot ... perhaps thousands ... Hopefully!” Susie replied and gave them a fair idea of how much money they could make from the porn movie. “Well, that sounds good,” Tony said between sipping from his teacup.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.