Japanese Internet Sex Confessions - Cover

Japanese Internet Sex Confessions

Copyright© 2023 by Kim Little

4. The junior high school girlfriend who came to class with no panties

Erotica Sex Story: 4. The junior high school girlfriend who came to class with no panties - A collection of six sex confessions from anonymous Japanese internet forums, translated by Kim Little. Sibling taboos, consummation of childhood friendships, secret classroom liasions - all with a distictly Japanese flavour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

In junior high school, I was the class representative on our student council from the winter of our first year until our third year. I wasn’t really interested in the role however I was pushed into it since I was considered to be quite serious by my classmates. Even though I didn’t really campaign or make any big speeches I easily won the election.

However, thanks to that, when I was about to enter the third year of junior high school I had the opportunity to meet a girl in the same year who was also a class representative and we started going out. Her name was Mio. She was the same age as me, but acted a bit younger.

Basically, she was a ditz. She was an honest person but sometimes she wasn’t all there, which was actually kind of cute. I really liked her. Well, even if I use the term ‘going out’ we were still both junior high school students, so I hadn’t even held her hand at the time of these events.

I was sitting in a warm summer classroom. I couldn’t concentrate due to the heat, and was listening distractedly to the hustle and bustle of the swimming class in the distance out by the pool. It would be nice to be swimming on such a day, I thought enviously.

It was about time to start planning for the fall cultural festival, so after school that day the student council officers gathered to discuss various things. However during the meeting I noticed that Mio looked a little strange. She was fidgeting a little, but trying to hide it. Mio was usually quite active in expressing her opinion, but today she was barely participating in the conversation and seemed very distracted. The vice-president of the student council (who was a fourth year girl) also noticed her condition and discreetly asked Mio, “Do you need the toilet?”

I was also wondering something like that, but I didn’t think it was appropriate to ask during the meeting. Mio shook her head, no. I began to get a little concerned.

“Are you unwell? Do you have a summer cold?” I asked.

“I’m fine,” she said, and the way she said it made it seem like she was okay so I was a little relieved.

Soon it was dusk and the sounds of the athletic club outside were dwindling. The student council president called the meeting to a close and people began to leave. Usually the upperclassmen leave first, and it ends up being just the two of us alone in the student council room for a little chat. But today, Mio still seemed a little odd. We usually talked while standing by the window, but today when I stood up and moved across the room she didn’t get up from the chair. I looked back at her and she wouldn’t meet my eyes. Instead, she just sat there, staring at the floor.

Again I started wondering if she wasn’t feeling well.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine,” she insisted, but her voice sounded strained.

I wondered if she was really okay, or perhaps I should go home earlier than usual. If she was going to be like that, there wasn’t much point in trying to carry a conversation. I tried a few more times but I could only get short responses that made me feel like she didn’t care.

Does she hate me for pushing the conversation even though she doesn’t feel well? How can I fix this? Is she going to break up with me? All these negative thoughts began to circulate. Within my heart, I was halfway to crying but I thought maybe I was mistaken or maybe she didn’t understand my feelings, so I sat down next to her.

“Mio-chan, I’m sorry, did I do something wrong? If there’s something wrong, I’ll fix it ... don’t hate me, okay?” I said. Now that I think about it, I sounded pretty weak. In my defense, I was only in the third year of junior high school though.

But she looked me in the eye for the first time. She looked surprised, and shook her head violently and said, “No, no, I don’t hate Toshiaki-kun!”

I felt like I’d suddenly returned from hell to heaven, and was overcome with happiness. I thought maybe this was the precursor to a kiss, and I tried to take her right hand, but

“Hyaa!!”

Mio stood up from her chair so quickly it fell over. She pulled her hand quickly away from me and took a step back. I felt like I was starting to fall from heaven back to hell. Mio must have seen something like that in my face. She took a deep breath, and then as if she had made up her mind, she started talking in a rush.

“Hey, don’t laugh at me or anything, but ... I had PE class in the pool today, right? And it was so warm today ... I was looking forward to class, so I wore my swimsuit under my uniform so I could change quickly and get extra time in the pool and ... um ... I forgot to bring my underwear to change into after ... and I couldn’t wear a wet swimsuit under my uniform so...”

My mind went blank for a moment. If she wore her swimsuit from home and forgot her underwear, that meant that under her uniform she was...

“I know. I’m silly like an elementary school student. I forgot my underwear, I realized after class, and I didn’t bring my PE bloomers because we were in the pool, and I couldn’t tell my friends about this because it’s too childish and they’d make fun of me again ... I’ve been thinking about it all the time in class and during the council meeting and I couldn’t focus.”

I could barely focus. My line of sight kept dropping to her lower body. It’s not that Mio wore her skirts particularly short, but she wore them short enough for a junior high school student that I could usually see her knees easily. Right then, I could see past her knee up to the shining light skin of her inner thigh.

She must have noticed my gaze, because she suddenly grabbed the hem of her skirt with both hands and turned bright red, “Ah, you’re thinking of something naughty!” she said. Her shy gesture, slightly bewildered facial expression– just everything was so cute. This time I put my right arm firmly around her waist so she couldn’t run away, and took her hand with my left hand, pulling her towards me. I lowered my head and I kissed her lightly. For a moment she jerked and her body stiffened, but she didn’t turn her face away. I wanted to keep on kissing her but I needed to take a breath. I pulled my face away for a moment, but as soon as I took a breath, she immediately leaned up and put her lips to mine. I felt her hand up around the back of my neck, holding on. I let go of her hand and put both my arms around her. I could feel the softness of her breasts through the fabric of each of our uniforms.

And speaking of uniforms, the only thing I had in mind was that she forgot her underwear, so right then she wasn’t even wearing a bra. I was trying not to focus on that thought, but she leaned into me and our lower bodies came into contact. Her movement ignited a fire within me. I dropped my left hand to her lower back and pulled her body into even closer contact to me. The feeling of her chest through our thin summer uniforms, the feeling of my right hand wrapped around her thin waist, and the sensations in my lower parts! The despair I had felt only minutes earlier was like a past dream of a lie. We had been kissing each other for quite some time, but I could clearly see that her breasts were moving up and down because they were in close contact. I gradually moved my right hand, which was around her waist, down to her butt. She tried to leave, but I held on tight and didn’t let go.

I broke our kiss and my lips brushed her cheek as I whispered into her ear, “Mio-chan, you’re so cute. I love you.” I could see that her ears were already bright red with embarrassment and her neck was beginning to flush. I wondered how far down her blush extended.

“No, too fast” she muttered powerlessly and tried weakly to leave, but right then I could only hear her cute, aroused voice.

I felt her buttocks through the thin cloth of her summer uniform skirt. The plump flesh was soft and yielding under my fingers, like two steamed pork buns. I quickly pushed the light fabric up and slipped my fingers under to run them directly over her naked skin. She certainly was not lying about not wearing any underwear. Her naked skin was soft like a baby’s, responding firmly to my touch as I palpitated her ass.

I thought I could reach a bit further and reach her secret place but I was in a position that was quite awkward, and it seemed difficult because she had her knees clenched, perhaps guarding her precious treasure. I decided to just try to enjoy that plump squishy feeling for a while. Mio was feeling it, and twisted her body a little here and there, but it didn’t mean she was really trying to escape. I could tell by the way she wasn’t really putting much force into it.

After testing her feelings a little, I pulled out my right hand from underneath her skirt and she breathed a small sigh. Of relief? Of regret? She’d stopped her play of escaping in the last minutes I had been exploring her buttocks. Now, I ran my newly freed hand up and down her back to make sure that there was nothing that should have been there if he was wearing a bra. I continued to stroke her back up softly, and continued kissing her during that time. As I felt less resistance, I let my hand crawl from her back to her under her arm, and then to her chest. I had one hand at her side and the other at her front so there was nothing to stop her as she quickly stepped away.

She looked at me, flushed and slightly wild-eyed, holding her chest with both hands and with her skirt clenched between her thighs above her knees. She suddenly let out a muffled frustrated cry and glared at me. Even though it felt weird, her embarrassed look was so cute, and it made my heart flip again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.