A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Going Home...

It was approximately one week before our deployment would be up. As I lay in a twin-sized bed next to Kelly fully clothed I said to him, “We have to stop spending so much time together.”

He ran his fingers through my hair, “It’s only one more week.”

“A lot can happen in a week.”

“I’m being the perfect gentleman,” he said smiling, “even if you ripped off my clothes, I wouldn’t do anything.”

I laughed as I sat up, “All I’d have to do is nibble on your earlobe and it would be over.”

He laughed, “Damn, you remember my spot.”

I left his bed, “Of course, I remember.”

He left the bed and walked over to where I stood looking down into my eyes, “One week left Jackie.”

“I know, Jonathan.” I stepped back, turned, and left his room.

Walking, my mind was filled with thoughts. One week left. One week until we’d resume our normal lives. But how could anything be normal after confessing that there was still something there?

“Hey Wilson,” I heard.

I sighed and turned to see McMann and Cabugao, “Hi,” I said as I kept walking.

“We haven’t seen you around much,” said McMann.

“I had no idea I was supposed to report to you, my apologies.”

He chuckled, “I’m convinced you’re fucking that chair force dude.”

“She has to be,” added Cabugao.

I scratched my head, “Why is that any of your business? Just know that I’m not fucking either of you,” I replied and walked off. One week, I thought, one week left before I’d never see those two jerks again.

When I made it to the room, I heard a commotion in the bathroom. I hurried, “Ro?” I asked as I opened the door and witnessed her throwing up in the toilet, “are you okay?”

“Uh, girl fuck, my stomach. I think that meat from lunch got me fucked up,” she replied as she went to the sink to brush her teeth. I looked at her through the mirror.

“What?” she asked before spitting and rinsing.

I shrugged and went to my bed and sat. She walked out and stood in the middle of the room eyeing me, “I’m not.”

“I didn’t say a word, Ro.”

She sucked her teeth and got in bed. She moaned for a little while until she went to sleep. I didn’t want my mind to think any other thoughts. I missed my husband. I need to feel the warmth of his skin next to mine.

All I could think is seeing him again after two months, tasting him, holding him feeling him inside of me. I touched myself. It had become my solace. A way to keep the cravings at bay. If I didn’t touch myself to relieve the tension, I would have succumbed to making love to Kelly. As I felt my center drip and my body quiver, I fell asleep with my juices still lingering on my fingers. One more week and I’d be home with my husband.


We had orders in hand, bags were packed, and out processing had taken place. The flight was leaving first thing in the morning. It was an emotional night as I stood in his room hugging him, “God, Kelly.”

He kissed the top of my head, “We’re going to be okay.”

With tears in my eyes, I smiled, “Yeah.” It was the third time I was letting him go. Conceding my love left me to wonder what could have been. Life was weird. Always playing games. I wanted to scream and he knew it.

“Go ahead and leave, Jackie.”

I nodded, “Yeah, I better.” It was too hard looking into those eyes. The ones that had covered me with respect and adoration for two years before we made love for the first time. I left his room brokenhearted yet again. Quickly I gathered myself. I took a few deep breaths and walked off knowing I still had love waiting for me in Florida.


Arriving home. It was bitter/sweet. I left everything in the desert. My future was looking me in the eyes as stood by my bags. He held me close, his hands in my hair, kissing my face repeatedly. “Baby, you’re home.”

“I am.”

I felt little arms around my legs, “Auntie J, you made it back with mommy.”

I looked down and lifted him, “I did. Did you miss us?”

He nodded vigorously, “I did.”

I set him down and greeted Diego, “Hello there,” I said as I hugged him.

“Welcome home ladies.”

“Good to be back.”

“Amen to that,” added Ro.

They went their way and we went ours. I had some pent-up sexual energy that needed to be released. So as soon as the car pulled into the garage and the door closed, I was already removing my panties, pulling out his stiffened cock, and straddling him.

From the moment his thickness entered me, I let out a long deep satisfying moan. I rode him hard, “Damn babe, we can go inside,” he said.

“Uh-uh, I need you right now,” I replied. I threw my head back and moaned, “Fuuuccckk,” that first orgasm was like a wonderful dream. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I panted and pressed my forehead to his.

We both chuckled. “You good now,” he said smiling.

“I am now,” I admitted.

“Can we finish inside?”

I nodded. We went inside. I saw the flowers, the candy, and the teddy bears. I turned to him with a smile, “I love you.”

“Yeah, I know, now bend that ass over,” he commanded. I held onto the counter as he fucked me from behind, “You missed my dick?”

“Yes, babe”

“Act as if you missed it.”

I started pushing back on his cock making my cheeks clap. He slapped my ass and encouraged me to go harder and faster, “Yeah babe, just like that.”

I stood up straight as he played with my breasts fucking me slowly. My thighs were wet and so were his balls. We were both moaning and groaning loudly, “Shiiiiiit!” we exclaimed. He kissed the back of my neck and pulled out. I turned to him.

That was the first of many rounds we enjoyed that night.


As promised, my husband planned a trip to Cancun for my birthday and Ro and Diego joined us. There we were on a flight headed to Mexico. Mexico, is the place I had dreamed of visiting. The place I planned to retire and write stories.

As the aircraft approached the area, I saw the sparkling blue sea, the sugar-white sand beaches, and the tall hotels and resorts. We were there, minutes from landing. The captain welcomed us over the intercom just before the landing gear dropped.

We were there. The aircraft taxied to the gate. The seatbelt signed went off and people got up to get their items. Warren could see the excitement in my eyes. I could hardly contain myself. After grabbing our bags and passing through customs, we headed out for transportation. At that time, there were a bunch of people trying to offer us a free breakfast for a presentation to join some kind of vacation club. I quickly said, “We ain’t interested.” And kept moving. In my mind, vacation club was just a new term for timeshare.


We stayed at a fancy resort. It had two sides. One for the regular folks and a side for the ballers that paid for all the bells and whistles. I didn’t need all of that. The regular rooms had a nice view of the lagoon side and had two queen-sized beds, a balcony, and a fancy bathroom. We planned on having a lot of fun on that balcony, as that was one of my kinks, to have sex on a balcony in Cancun.

Everyone was a little tired from the flight but I wanted to walk around. I wanted to touch the sand. See the colors, hear music, see the waves roll up on the shore. As I walked around, I looked at the beauty of the resort. Took pictures, made videos, and wrote on my blog. As I was standing by a waterfall that cascaded down a wall behind a sculpture, I backed into a man, “Oh, my goodness, I’m so sorry,” I said to him.

He stared at me with soft blue eyes, “It’s quite all right, I should have been watching where I was going,” he said with a slight accent. He sort of looked Latino but then he looked like a white guy but, maybe he was both.

“No, it was my bad,” I smiled, “your English is pretty good.”

He chuckled, “Yeah, it is. I’m from California.”

I laughed, “Okay. That explains it.”

“My mother is Mexican. We lived in Yucatan for many years before moving to California.”

“Interesting.”

He was smiling pretty hard and checking me out when my cell phone sounded with a text message from my crew asking where I was, “Oh shoot, I have to go.”

“No problem, maybe I’ll see you again?”

“Um, Jackie.”

“Are you sure? You wouldn’t give me a fake name?”

I laughed, “That’s my name, it’s Jacqueline but my peeps call me Jackie and you are?”

“Manuel but my peeps call me Manny.”

“Mucho gusto.”

“Hablas espanol?”

“Bastante.”

“Muy bien. Take care.”

I nodded and walked away. I found the three of them by the entrance which led to the pools, restaurants, and entertainment spots. “Hungry?” Warren asked.

“Yeah, I can eat.”

We ended up going to a few of the little stands to grab tacos, fries, wings, chips, and a bunch of unnecessary food that people eat on vacation. As we sat there eating, I could see Diego’s face beaming with joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.