A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The Deployment

August had arrived. It’s that crazy time of year for Airmen who had tested for rank. This was when they released the news of who got promoted. I was sitting at my desk working on a project. There was an upcoming deployment to the desert. They needed several jets that had no major maintenance due over two months.

As I sat reviewing the data, the first sergeant and the unit commander walked in, and we all stood at attention and greeted them.

“As you were,” the unit commander said as he continued into the senior non-commissioned officer’s office and shut the door.

Ro looked over at me with a smile, “I think they’re going to tell us who got promoted.”

“You think so?”

She was so nervous. She and her husband had both tested. My husband and I had tested as well but I wasn’t worried about making technical sergeant. It was the hardest rank to achieve in my career field because the number of available slots was small. Plus, I had so much going on, I didn’t have time to think about it.

The door opened and everyone was on edge. The three men walked out and stood in the middle of the office. The Major spoke, “We came here for two reasons,” he said as he looked around, “the first is the deployment coming up next week. We need two production managers and one supply person from this office to complete the package.”

At that moment. I stopped listening. The word on the street was they would need a tech sergeant or at least a technical sergeant select along with one senior airman production manager and a tech sergeant supply person. I didn’t fit the description.

“We have chosen SrA Lawson, SSgt Hernandez, and SSgt Wilson.”

Ro smiled and jumped around. I never saw someone so happy to be headed to the desert. After being stationed in New Mexico, I was over it. I smiled. He shook her hand and then SrA Lawson’s hand.

I saw him walking over to my desk, “Congratulations SSgt Wilson.”

“For?”

“You’re going to represent us on this deployment package.”

It still had not registered with me. “I thought you needed a tech sergeant?”

He laughed a hearty laugh, “Right. That’s the second reason we’re here, to congratulate the new promotees.”

My face beamed with joy, “So I?”

“Yes ma’am, congratulations.”

Suddenly my phone was ringing like crazy. The list was out. I had made technical sergeant. I was one step closer to chief master sergeant. My husband had made master sergeant. And Ro’s husband had gotten promoted to technical sergeant as well.

That night, the NCO club was filled with people all doing the same thing, listening to music, drinking, and celebrating the news about moving up in rank. The four of us sat at a table drinking beer after beer.

As I sat there, my phone flashed with a message. I saw the name, Kelly. I smiled and read his words, “Congrats ... one step closer to becoming Chief.”

I replied, “Congrats to you as well.”

My husband saw the message, “Who was that?”

“That’s a friend from New Mexico. Congratulating me on making rank.”

He sipped his beer and nodded. Diego held up his bottle, “I can’t believe my baby is leaving me for two months.”

Ro laughed, “Yeah, it’s just two months not like when you’re gone for four months to half a year.”

“I promise babe, now that I’m a tech, I’ll be home more. We can start working on babies number two, and three,” he joked as he tickled her.

It got a little quiet. They looked at us, “Sorry.”

“No. there’s no reason to be sorry. We’ll be happy for you,” I replied. I turned to Warren and kissed his mouth, “I love you.”

“I love you too and as soon as y’all get back from the desert, I’m taking my baby to Cancun at a fancy resort right on the beach to celebrate her birthday.”

My face lit up. I kissed him repeatedly, “Don’t play Warren, seriously?”

He nodded. I bit my bottom lip, “You are going to get the royal treatment tonight.”

He grinned, “Oh I know and I can’t wait.”

“Oh, I wanna go. You can’t take my friend to Cancun without me.” She looked at Diego. Diego looked at Warren.

“I’ll send you my travel plans man. I think it’d be great for the four of us to go out to Cancun.”

“Yay!” we both exclaimed.


Home. Warren loved when I was extra freaky. I sat in front of the sofa butt naked as he stood in front of me holding my head. Warren tasted divine. His diet was clean and a man that ate clean had the sweetest cum. I felt a little touch my tongue and melt. I smiled. He looked down at me and grinned. He loved that I loved his dick in my mouth. As far as I was concerned ... two married people should be able to fuck no hold barred and there wasn’t anything I wasn’t willing to explore with Warren. I trusted him completely

My hands touched his tight muscular ass as I sat between his thighs licking the length of that meaty love sausage. “Damn, babe, fuck,” he said as he humped my mouth. I held his dick in one hand and licked from the bottom to the tip and then put it in my mouth as far as it could go.

When my jaws grew tired, I moved my head. He held his dick, “You tired baby?”

I nodded. He helped me up, “Turn that ass around and grab your ankles so I can wear that pussy out.”

Even though Warren was Christian and didn’t cuss outside the confines of our home when it came to having sex, his mouth was filthy and I loved it. My ass was in the air when he pushed into my pussy and went to work.

Every time I tried to lift my head, he’d say, “Uh-uh, stay down.”

He worked my wet paradise until I creamed all over his shaft. After I pulsated on his dick, he went super slow trying to get me to cum again on his rod. I loved how Warren studied my body. I was trembling and shaking. He pulled out and sat on the sofa, “Come here babe,” he said as he held that thick thing up for me to sit on.

I got to look into his brown eyes as I rode his cock. He held me close. Our hearts beat as one. We perspired and shared the wetness of our mouths as he burst inside of me. It was no longer about trying to get pregnant. We hadn’t given up on it but we decided to just make love, enjoy sex, and not make it a chore.


The day had come for us to leave for our deployment. A commercial flight to Germany and later into the middle east where we would be picked up and driven to an undisclosed location. As we sat in the airport in Germany, Ro showed me a picture of an actor, “He’s fine. I would tear him up in a heartbeat.”

I laughed. She was always talking crazy as if we had access to actors, singers, or ball players. “You have a man, remember,” I reminded her.

She sucked her teeth, “Come on you wouldn’t hit that?” she asked as she pointed at Morris Chestnut’s chiseled frame and dark chocolate skin.

I shook my head, “I’m married.”

“Oh, I see, I bet if Kelly came around, you’d drop those panties.”

I laughed. “Kelly and I are friends.”

“So are you trying to tell me if he was on this deployment and the opportunity presented itself, you wouldn’t?”

“No.”

“Bull shit and you know it, come on Jackie.”

I looked into her eyes, “I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t want Warren to do that to me. Look, I am my parents’ oldest and only child but ... I have a younger sister and two younger brothers.”

Her eyes widened.

“I used to hear my mother and father argue about these kids, the ones that grew up in the same town as I did not more than a few miles away. She would cry herself to sleep over being made a fool out of not once, not twice, but three times.”

“I’m sorry, damn.”

“My mom and I don’t always see eye-to-eye on many things but she didn’t deserve what my father put her through and she stayed. Mainly because of me. She wanted my dad in my life.”

“I get it. That’s crazy.”

When we finally arrived at our destination, we got settled into our dorm room. One we’d share. As we walked with our gear toward the dorm with sand kicking up as vehicles drove by I saw a familiar face.

He stopped right in front of me, “Wilkes? I mean,” he looked at my uniform, “Wilson?”

I nodded, “Yeah, I’m married now. This is my girl Ro or SSgt Hernandez.”

They shook hands. She smiled, “So this is the famous SSgt Kelly.”

I nudged her. He blushed, “I don’t know about famous.” It was awkwardly quiet before we all attempted to speak at the same time.

“Um, I guess, I’ll see you around,” I said to him.

“Yeah, I’ll see you around SSgt Wilson.”

She nudged me, “Girl that thang is fine.” She looked back and I did too. Our eyes met. I smiled and turned away. He was still fine. Even more muscular and fit than before and his green eyes sparkled in the sunlight.

“You ever going to tell him about you know?” she asked. I had pushed that moment into a black hole in my mind. I hated when it surfaced.

I made a face and rolled my eyes, “Now why would I do that?”

“Just wondering,” she stated as we continued to our room.

Once we were settled, we headed to the chow hall for a bite to eat. As we sat, there were a group of guys checking us out. One commented, “Finally, something pretty to look at.”

Ro blushed, “Glad you think so.”

We sat, “You better behave yourself.”

“Oh, I am Mother Theresa,” she joked as she made prayer hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.