A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The night was spent talking. We played catch up and had another round of sex and talked some more until our eyelids were too heavy to remain open.

As I lay there sleeping, I could sense the energy from the sea. It was peaceful. It was calming. I had not slept that well in a long time. I heard the waves gently crashing onto the shore. The sounds of birds chirping outside the door that was left open all night. The breeze felt divine.

The warmth of his skin pressed against mine as I lay on my left side. The cool of his lips was on my spine as his hand caressed the side of my body down to my hip and eased forward until his fingertip was on my pearl. Tiny circles one after the other made me moan and push back onto him. I felt his massive cock poking my ass.

“Buenos dias, mi preciosa,” he said as continued to make tiny circles on my gem. My clitoris was throbbing. I felt the moisture building up below. I turned my head and looked into his eyes and smiled. I felt his finger slip inside as our tongues danced. It was a beautiful start to the morning.

“Um, you’re up early,” I moaned as we kissed.

“Early? It’s almost noon, mamita,” he replied as he penetrated and stroked slowly. I loved how he filled my center. I said before that the spoon position hit differently first thing in the morning and yet it was noon and it still hit just as well. Maybe because my pussy had longed for him throughout the night and morning.

He felt my walls tightening on his shaft, “Oh my god Manny,” I moaned. I tried to fight the feeling but the energy was building faster than I wanted it too. I liked to ease into my first orgasm of the day and that shit was trying to knock me out. I felt all these little nerves tingling, my heart pounded, and I could feel it in my ears, “Shit!”

“Ay mami, I love it, si, si, si Te gusta como me coges?”

I chuckled and smiled, “Si, papi. Me gusta mucho.”

He rolled me onto my belly. I felt all eight inches digging deep. His hand cupped my neck gently as he stroked. The tempo increased. Faster, faster, faster, we were moaning loudly, “Ah, mami, mami, shit!” he said, “Ahhhhhh,” he moaned again as he filled my center with all of his cum.

I felt his lips pressing onto my skin repeatedly before he rolled off. I turned to him and smiled. He smiled, “I love how you are?”

“I bet you do,” I replied jokingly.

“No, I’m serious. You’re a force. You’ve been through so much and yet you still have this thirst for life. I feel so alive when I’m with you.”

I had to pause. His words meant so much but I had to be honest, “There were days when I didn’t want to do life anymore. I wanted to just let go but since I’ve been given a second opportunity, I’m going to do everything I ever wanted. I’m going to live.”

“I love it.”

“Are we still going out on the water or is it too late?”

“It’s never too late.” He left the bed, “I’ll go get ready. I’ll be back in an hour.” He walked around to my side of the bed and kissed my mouth while cupping my head.

It provoked my smile. “I love the shape of your head,” he said before getting dressed. “I’ll be back soon,” he added before he left the room.

I laid back. Manny was sweet. He was sexy and he could fuck. But I also had all of those things in Warren, my husband whom I was cheating on out of spite. So many times, I had driven myself crazy wondering about how he and Ro fucked. Did he like fucking her more than me? What made him fuck her repeatedly. I guess I had convinced myself if it were a one-time deal that I would have been able to get over it more easily. I shook my head. I was being delusional. Either way, I was still torn.

I wondered how he’d feel knowing another man was blowing my back out and deep in my guts. We’d find out when I return to Florida to give him my decision on whether or not I wanted a divorce. For some reason, he still believed we could get past everything. I wondered if that were true.


A cute short haircut. Soft curls on top, shaved on the sides, large hooped earrings, my face with a light beat, a red triangle bikini top that housed my large breasts, a red thong, and a red sheer skirt with a split up my right thigh. I smiled. Shit, I was feeling myself.

I heard a knock. I knew it was Manny returning for our date. I strutted to the door and opened it. His eyes smiled, “Ay, mami, you look amazing.” His arms wrapped around me. His cologne delighted my senses.

He wore a pair of multi-colored trunks with a white tank and a shirt layered on top opened. I could see all those muscles popping out. His lips touched mine briefly, “Estas lista?” he asked sweetly.

“I am so ready,” I replied. And I was. The universe had a way of sending me things right when I needed them or at least that’s what I told myself to justify my behavior. I stepped outside. The door closed and off we went for an adventure at sea.


We picked up a yacht at Tortuga Beach. It was a fifty-inch white vessel. The captain was this Indigenous man; he was simply gorgeous standing at five feet nine inches, with a head full of jet-black curls that flowed down his back. He had these deep-set brown eyes, a mustache, and a small patch of hair on his chin.

He smiled when he saw us, “Hello primo, I see you brought a beautiful guest with you today,” he said as he reached for my hand and kissed the top.

“Si, primo, this is Jacqueline. My date for the rest of the week. Jackie this is my cousin Yumil.”

“It’s nice to meet you Yumil,” I said to him smiling.

My boat is your boat. Make yourselves at home,” he said as he gave us a tour of his yacht.

The captain’s area was on the top deck which was covered with a canopy. There was one seat for the captain and a brown leather sofa behind his station. Downstairs on the bow, there were two brown cushion areas for people to rest and enjoy the sun. On the aft of the vessel, there was an additional leather sofa, and a table and the inside was pimped out with a television, a bar, a kitchen, more seating, a bathroom, and two cabins with bedrooms and a small closet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.