A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

By the end of July, I was fully out-processed from the military. As I stood in a store looking at some cute dresses, I spoke to my mother over the phone, “I don’t know mom. I think he’s reporting sometime in August but I’m not going.”

She insisted that I at least think about what I was going to do before making my final decision. I suppose his sob stories had gotten to her, “Well, did you sleep with that young man while you were away?”

“Mom.”

“It’s just a question. Look, all I’m saying is ... you wouldn’t be the first woman to take her cheating husband back.”

“Dad didn’t cheat on you with your best friend.”

She sighed, “I know. Just don’t do anything rash.”

I chuckled inside as I picked out a pretty dress because what I had planned on doing was precisely that. “Okay mom, I love you.” I ended the call and finished shopping.


I wore a mask as I walked into the establishment. People were hustling trying to get to their designated airline to check in. I had my bags, one suitcase that I pulled, and a backpack which had all my documents.

After I checked my suitcase, I proceeded to the security area. I saw all those people and shook my head, I still had a military ID card so I used my pre-TSA boarding to get through quicker. I was ready to go sit in a nice room and look out at the pretty water as I finished the story that I had started. Once I cleared security, I found my way to the gate. My phone sounded. I saw that it was Warren’s mother. I sent her to voice mail. I wasn’t in the mood to hear another sob story about how what he thought I did, caused him to be reckless with his dick.

I sat and waited for them to start calling the various zones to board. As soon as they called for First Class, I hurried to the front. The woman checking the boarding passes commented that she loved my hair. I nodded but it wasn’t my hair. It was a wig. I still wasn’t comfortable wearing my short curly afro.

I found my seat and got comfortable. And a few hours later, I could see the pretty blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. I smiled as the plane banked left and went down for its landing.


As I made my way toward ground transportation, I was flooded with offers from various vendors trying to sell vacation club memberships. I hurried out the door and got a cab to take me to the resort where I had won a free booking for a week.

We arrived about thirty minutes later. I could smell the sea. I could feel the breeze. I was back in Cancun. The only person aware of my location was Silvia and I told her not to tell anyone not even Diego or my mother. I needed time for myself.

A young man helped me with my bag. I went to the lobby to check-in. As I waited, I saw a familiar face. He smiled, “Is it, Jacqueline?”

I smiled, “Manuel.”

“Call me Manny.”

“And you can call me Jackie.”

“I see you made it back,” he said as he moved the young lady aside so he could check me in, “let me get you situated,” he said.

“Yes. I’m here for a week.”

“Are you alone?”

I nodded. He didn’t press the issue. Instead, he simply placed a black bracelet around my wrist, “This gives you access to all the restaurants and clubs.”

My face morphed into a question mark, “Oh wow, last time I had the blue one.”

“Our owner has granted you a special upgrade. He’s a really great guy. You’d like him.”

My eyebrow lifted, “This isn’t some kind of trick? I won’t go to check out on Saturday and y’all tell me I owe five thousand dollars?”

He laughed, “Te lo prometo. It’s no joke. Let me show you to your room.”

He called the young woman. She stepped back to her computer and assisted people checking in as he walked with me to where the luggage was held.

As the young man attempted to help me, Manny stopped him, “I’ll take care of it,” he said to the guy.

“Oh you don’t have to, I can do it.”

“Nonsense. Let me show you to your room.”

We spoke briefly as we walked. He stopped in front of the door and used the card. He held it in front of the door sensor and it opened. Immediately, I was frozen, “This is my room?” I looked around at what appeared to be an apartment.

He closed the door, placed my things on the side of a sofa, and nodded, “This is it. Do you like it?”

“What’s there not to like,” I said as I walked over to the sliding glass door. I opened it and stepped outside to see a hot tub, a seating area, and a view of the sea.

He stepped out with me, “If you have any issues with the room, let me know.”

“The owner must be a great guy. I can’t believe he’d do this for a regular person like me.”

“Why not you?”

I shrugged. He was right, why not me? I did deserve that upgrade after all I had been through. “You also have been granted a few free excursions,” he informed me smiling.

“Wow, okay. Cool.”

“If you’re hungry, you can join me at the Brazilian steak house,” he waited patiently for my response. The way the sun sparkled off his soft blue eyes made me smile but I had been in that wig all day and wanted it off my head.

“Um, I would but my head is killing me—”

“Do you need some Tylenol or—”

“No. it’s because I’m wearing a wig. I’m not used to this. The last time you saw me, I had a lot of hair but ... I had cancer and it fell out after a couple of months of chemo.”

“Just take it off,” he said plainly as if it were nothing.

I chuckled but he was serious.

“A woman with a face as pretty as yours, I’m sure you don’t even need hair. You just make hair look better.”

I blushed, “Okay. That was a good one.”

He smiled, “I’m serious. Let me see.”

I did have my hair shaped up. It was cut low on the sides and had these cute curls on top. So, it wasn’t like I was removing my wig to show him a hot mess. I peeled it back and held it in my hand. He smiled from one ear to the next, “I knew it. Simply gorgeous.”

“You don’t think I need to wear it?”

“I don’t but if you want to that would be your decision alone to make.”

My head felt so much better. I smiled, “Okay, I guess I’ll go to the Brazilian Steakhouse with you.”

“I’ll go get changed. I’ll be back in a few,” he said before leaving the room.


There was a knock at the door. I opened it. He was wearing a pair of linen white pants, and a white shirt. His dark brown hair was styled a little messy on top and tapered along the sides and the back. The scruff on his face made him look slightly older than his age but he was handsome nonetheless with dark tan skin, dreamy eyes, and a mouth full of pearly white teeth, “Wow, you look fantastic,” he said to me.

I was in a yellow dress with these big pretty flowers. The dress had a split up my right thigh and the top made my huge tits sit up nice and high, “Thank you.”

“Shall we?” he asked.

I stepped outside of the room and we began walking. I was outside with nothing on my head. That was weird for me. But the moment I heard a woman say, “I love your hair.” I perked up.

Manny nudged me, “I told you.”

I smiled. I walked with my shoulders back and owned my look. I was a badass baldie and I looked damn good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.