A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

One week, then another, June had finally arrived. Before my parents left, my mother hugged me so tightly, “You did it, you beat cancer. You can beat anything.” She touched my face. Her eyes were welled with tears. She stepped back and looked at Warren. She hugged him and then stepped back without a word.

There had been some weird energy between them. I could feel it. I assumed it was because she blamed him for getting me sick. I didn’t blame Warren for that. It was just one of those things.

As I lay in bed feeling better than I had in months that Saturday morning, Warren snuggled next to me. I giggled as he eased on top of me. His flesh against mine. I moaned as his fullness entered my wet paradise. I could finally handle him on top of me again. It was magnificent looking up into his brown eyes as he stroked and my hands caressed his back.

“I love it,” he admitted as if I couldn’t tell.

“You better love it.”

He chuckled and placed my right leg over his shoulder. I watched him work my middle. Inside I smiled. I was finally in a decent place. I was healthier, my hair was growing back, I was gaining weight and I had the love of my life fucking me like I was the only woman in the world he wanted.

My leg slid off his shoulder. He pulled that meaty shaft out of me and kneeled, “Come here,” he said to me. I turned and sat back on it. His fingers strummed my pearl as he fucked me from behind.

As the sun shined through our bedroom window, we made love. When it was done. He kissed my mouth and then left the bed, “I have to go to work today for a little while,” he said as he headed to the bathroom, “what do you plan to do today?”

“I don’t know,” I said as I got out of bed with my center still wet, “maybe I’ll go check on Ro.” I was in the bathroom on the toilet. The shower ran.

“Maybe you should just leave Ro alone. She hasn’t even come to see you since you’ve been better. And besides, she and Diego are going through some stuff right now. She just needs time.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed, “I know they are going through some stuff but I want her to know I’m here for her and that she’s not alone.”

“Babe.”

“Fine.”

He stuck his head out, the water cut off I watched him exit with his fine ass body all beaded with water, “I want to take you out tonight. It’s been a while.”

“I can’t risk going out right now. I don’t want to wear a wig. What do you think if I started wearing my hair like this? I think the short hair looks kind of cute.”

He hesitated, “Um, you know I love it however you wear it.”

I made a face.

“Seriously. Babe. It’s nice. We can grab some food and go to the beach?”

I nodded, “That sounds like fun. We can do that.”


It was a nice hot day in June. I decided to visit my sister. It was a rare Saturday. She was off. As we sat on her porch talking about how happy she was to finally begin a real relationship with our father, I sighed.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

I shook my head, “I’ve been trying to contact Ro. The last time I spoke with her supervisor, he said that she asked to be transferred to another unit. Like what the fuck? How she gone just leave without saying bye or not even checking on me after all that I went through?”

Silvia huffed, “Maybe it’s best.” My head turned and I gave her a side-eye. She didn’t budge, “Seriously though.” She stood and went inside. I got up and followed her.

“I know you two didn’t exactly get along.”

“It’s more than that,” she sighed, “I don’t think Ro was ever your friend. That girl was seriously jealous of you.”

My face scrunched. She pointed, “Don’t act surprised. You know deep inside that you felt it. And honestly—”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“What were you going to say?”

“Nothing. Just forget it. Trust me. You’re better off without her in your life.”

I nodded. I didn’t want to argue with my sister. I looked at the time, “I should head out. Warren and I have a date.”

“A date?”

I nodded, “Yes. We do still date.”

Her eyebrow lifted.

“Okay, what’s going on? Because between my mother, Diego, and now you acting shitty towards my husband. He didn’t mean to get me sick.”

“You ever ask yourself how was it possible for you to get sick right around the same time your best friend was sick and then he all of a sudden mysteriously had to go to Sarasota to check on his mom while you were fighting for your life, come on Jackie.”

My heart hurt that she would say that to me. “I don’t like what you’re implying.”

“I know you don’t. But sis I have been sick to my stomach holding what I know inside. He was supposed to talk to you. He asked us not to say anything until you were fully recovered.”

My eyes welled with tears, “I have to go.”

“Jackie, wait!” she shouted as he ran after me. I was already getting into my car and backing out. As I drove my eyes welled with tears. I ended up on the beach. I sat by the water. The water was calming.

My heart was breaking. There was no way. No fucking way. As I sat in my sorrow replaying every unusual behavior between them ... my husband and my best friend ... the more I thought about it, the more it seemed plausible.

I heard a voice. I looked up and saw A1C Nunez. She smiled, “Hey, MSgt Wilson’s wife.”

My heart was nearly turning to stone. I gave a single head nod, “I thought you were going to Alaska.”

“My orders got canceled. But I heard you guys were going to Tampa. That’s exciting.”

My head almost exploded but I didn’t want to appear surprised. I smiled, “Yes, exciting.” I felt a storm raging inside me. I wanted blood but I remembered that I was too cute for anyone’s prison. I took a deep breath.

After she jogged off to catch up with her friend. I stood. I was so disgusted. I wanted to cry, cuss, fight, and scream. I took a deep breath and headed home.


When I arrived home, he wasn’t there. I got dressed in a pair of black sweatpants and a tank top. I had a ball cap on my head. I sat in my office staring out the window. I heard when the garage door open. I stood and walked over to the window.

Moments later, I heard his voice, “Hey babe, why aren’t you dressed?” he asked as he approached me. He attempted to kiss me but I stepped away. “What’s wrong?”

My face read, “I am pissed.”

“What?” he asked again trying to play innocent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.