A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

It was official. I was a technical sergeant. I stood in front of the mirror looking at my neatly pressed uniform. Warren walked up behind me, “You look, good babe,” he said before kissing my neck.

I reached for the bob-cut wavy wig and placed it on my head. I adjusted it until it looked good. I turned to him, “So did the transfer go through?” I asked him.

At first, when I found out that Warren cheated, I didn’t want to know the details. I felt like they would serve no purpose in helping us move forward. However, if he was cheating with one of his troops, I needed him to not work with her.

He nodded, “Yeah, I talked to our command officer today. She received orders yesterday.”

I touched his face. I felt relieved. This was a step in the right direction. “Mom and Dad will be here this weekend,” I informed him.

It was almost time for another round of chemotherapy. My parents wanted to be there with me. He nodded, “I love you. I’ma head out to work.”

“Okay, babe.”

After Warren left, I left for work as well. It would be my last day before taking off a week or so to recover. Before I got to work, I stopped at the little shoppette to get some snacks. My cell phone sounded. It was Kelly, “Hey stranger, I haven’t heard from you in a while.”

“Hey. I know. I’ve been dealing with some stuff.”

“Stuff? What’s going on?”

“Nothing too crazy. You know.”

“Wilkes?”

“I was diagnosed with breast cancer.”

It was quiet. “When did you find out?”

“Back in February.”

“Geesh, Jackie, it’s April. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t want to worry you.”

I heard him sniffling, “So, what do the doctors say?”

“So far so good.”

“Damn.”

“I know you better stop that crying. I’m okay. I’m going to beat this.”

“I hate this.”

“Me too.”

We spoke a little longer and then he got off the phone. As I was searching the aisles for a treat, I heard a woman’s voice, “They’re sending me to fucking Alaska. I got the orders yesterday,” she said as her voice cracked, “It’s bull shit. I love it here. And when I asked my supervisor why I was being moved, all he could say is ‘the needs of the service come first.’”

I happened upon her standing by the refrigerator as he looked through the glass door trying to see which beverage she was going to pick. She was a pretty young thing, nineteen years old. Skin a golden hue, light brown eyes, her jet-black hair was pulled back into a tight donut of a bun. Our eyes met briefly.

I knew who she was. A1C Gloria Nunez. I didn’t know how to react. I felt bad for her being moved but it was her or us and I wasn’t leaving my duty station. She stopped me, “You’re MSgt Wilson’s wife?”

I nodded. “Did he say anything to you about why I was getting transferred?”

I knew. But did I want to have that conversation right there? And I was confused as to why she was acting so innocent. I shrugged, “Sometimes we just get moved.”

“It just seems wrong. I was just stationed here. My family lives in Pensacola. I love it here. What would you do?”

“Look, I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe just look at all of this as a learning experience,” I said before walking away. How was I going to sympathize with her if she was fucking my man?

I paid for my stuff and left.


Friday evening was spent on the patio with Ro as we watched little D and his friends run around the backyard. She sipped on a glass of red wine, “Don’t feel sorry for her,” she said nonchalantly.

“I know I shouldn’t but I do. She’s young and she probably didn’t know any better. Shit, Warren is older than me. So, she probably was just caught up—”

“So you want her to stay around your man?”

“Noooo, I just wish there was another way,” I sighed, “what happened to the guy you cheated with?”

She eyed me for a moment, “What are you talking about?”

“Ro, I know you cheated on Diego.”

“Why are you bringing up what happened in the desert?”

I sucked my teeth, “No. before that. I’m talking about what happened after little D was born, and Diego returned from—”

“So, what you and Diego talking shit behind my back?”

“Nobody’s talking shit behind your back. He was giving me advice as a brother would. Damn girl, I swear your ass be tripping sometimes.” I stood up to leave.

Little D ran over to me, “Auntie J, why are you leaving already?”

“I have to go, sweetie.” I kissed the top of his head and looked at her. Just as I was walking to my car, she stopped me.

“Jackie, wait.”

I turned to her, “What?”

“Let’s not fight. You’re my girl. Just don’t like talking about that. It was a dark time in our lives. I don’t want to relive it.”

“Understood. That’s all you had to say. I really do have to go. I have chemo on Monday and I want to enjoy a weekend with Warren before I get all ugh.” I hugged her and left.


A peaceful night. Warren cooked a delicious dinner, grilled steaks, and chicken with stir fry veggies seasoned to perfection. After we ate, we shared a bowl of ice cream and a warm brownie.

I rarely could finish a whole meal by myself. I was glad to have Warren help me. After dinner, I went outside and sat on our patio. The breeze felt nice against my skin. My mind flashed back to our trip to Cancun.

I missed Cancun. The blue water, the bright sun, the nice palm tree coverings. I remembered the woman who was kind enough to give me encouraging words when I was feeling low. She told me I would indeed get pregnant within the year. I wondered if she saw that plot twist, fucking cancer!

Maybe she was just being hopeful. Saying something at the moment just to pacify me. My eyes nearly teared then I remembered Manny. He was so nice to us when we visited. The door opened. Warren spoke, “You ready to go to bed?”

I grinned a little, that usually meant that he was ready and wanted me next to him. He reached for my hand and I followed him to our room.

As I lay on my back with him between my legs moving so slowly, I felt every inch pressing against my walls. “MMMM, babe, yes, yes,” I moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.