A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

New Year, new possibilities ... possibly? My Yeye or spiritual mother told me that January was going to be my calmest month and that I needed to stay in prayer for what was to come. My year was going to be emotional so I needed to be prayed up to process everything healthily.

I was determined to enjoy January. As kneeled in bed with my ass tooted high and my face in the sheets, Warren was behind me blowing out my back relentlessly, “Oh yes, baby, yes, fuck!” I exclaimed. Warren was something else when he fucked me from behind. His hands held onto my ass tightly. Then I felt him slow down as my ass cheeks were pulled apart so he could watch his long rod slipping and sliding in my pussy.

I was shaking like a leaf on a cold windy day. He started laughing, “Yeah, that’s it, ain’t no man ever made you cum like this, right?”

That was hard to answer truthfully because baaaabbyy, the way SSgt Kelly put it down when we were in New Mexico still had me weak. Nevertheless, Warren was an excellent lover.

He slapped my ass hard, “No babe, no one, just you!” My ass was stinging from the slap. I felt his weight pressing into me until my belly was on the bed. He was humming and moaning so sweetly in my ears, telling me how much he loved all of me from my hair to my smile, “It’s team us forever, right babe, no matter what.”

“Yes babe, team us.”

I felt his cock throbbing in my center as he released. He showered kisses down my spine before pulling out.


January was peaceful. Ro and I were talking and hanging out again regularly. She was even being nicer to my sister. I told her that she didn’t have to feel threatened.

I wound up canceling my exam. I was too afraid that I might learn something that I didn’t want to hear. I used my free time to work out, read, and pray as I was instructed.

At the end of January, Warren was out of town at a conference and Ro was on a trip as well. That last Friday of the month, I woke up feeling extremely tired. I shook it off as nothing serious. I had things to do. In addition to my regular duties, I was the group fitness monitor. I was in charge of the fitness program for our section.

I drove to the gym where we would meet for physical training. I led the warm-up and then we began to jog at a nice pace around the track. Since I was one of the fittest females in our section often outperforming some of the guys, they liked to challenge me.

Parsons trotted up to where I was leading the pace of the group, “What you got Wilson?” he asked before taking off in full stride. On a normal day, I would have smoked him easily. As my crew cheered me on, I broke into a full sprint. I knew when I felt my chest burning that something wasn’t right.

Just before I caught up to him, I saw the ground getting closer. Then I saw people standing over me. I heard Parson’s voice, “Oh my god, Wilson, Wilson,” he said as he shook my body.

I could barely breathe. It hurt to breathe. It was crazy, I heard voices, someone called emergency and the next thing I knew, I was pulling up to a hospital.


My eyes fluttered open. It felt like I had only been asleep an hour. I was in a room all alone. The nurse and doctors were wearing suits that looked more insane than our military gear for chemical attacks.

She spoke, “Jacqueline, how are you?”

“Fine.” I looked around like what the entire fuck happened to me.

“You have the Corona Virus and you’re in quarantine. You’re one lucky lady. Your breathing improved Saturday morning and we were able to take you off the respirator.”

Saturday morning, I thought, “What day is it?”

“Tuesday.”

“My husband?”

“No one’s allowed to come to the hospital. He did call to check your status. You should be able to leave in five more days.”

Five days. Five long days. It was miserable. The waiting. Only talked to my husband by phone but I guess the best part was ... I didn’t die. “You’re strong. You’re a fighter,” the nurse said, “not many people are doing well with this. It’s new.”

A few other people contracted in my unit. There was one person on our team that went out of the country and returned as a carrier. That person was asymptomatic. I was one of the lucky ones to get it. It was surprising that no one else close to me contracted it.

Once I was a little better, I went for my other appointment. The same doctor that I had seen about my pregnancy examined my breasts. How long has this knot been here?” she asked with concern.

“Um, well, I noticed it before Christmas I think.”

She huffed, “It’s the middle of February, SSgt Wilson.”

“I know I just—”

She shook her head, “I have to send you for a breast ultrasound. Do you remember when you and your husband came here last year for the consult?”

“Of course.”

“I asked you then how you were feeling because I noticed on one of your lab reports your white blood cell count was extremely low.”

“And what does that mean?” I asked but I already felt in my gut what it was.

“SSgt Wilson, you know what, Jackie,” she said as if she was removing all the formalities, “You’re young and you’ll get through this but it’s going to be a tough fight. Are you prepared?”

I felt tears streaming down the left side of my face, I didn’t know what to say.

She looked at me firmly, “The only answer I want to hear from you is ‘yes.’”

“Yes.”


After a week of waiting. I got the news. It hit me like a ton of bricks as I stood outside in the parking lot looking at the jet’s taxi onto the runway. “We have to schedule you to come in for treatment options.”

I didn’t hear a word after that. My mind swam with all that I had been reading on the internet. My life, my hair, my breasts, and the horrible reality that a woman with a serious illness or cancer was more likely to go through separation or divorce.

Would my Warren do that? Wondered. He wouldn’t. He couldn’t. We had already been through so much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.