A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The night was done. My sister left and Warren and I were doing what two horny drunk people did at night. Beyonce’s Drunk in Love blasted through the speakers in our bedroom from the sound system. He had me just how he liked me, bent over with my legs spread and my hands secured to my ankles as his fatty pushed and stroked my center.

He held my hips and drove me like a fine car. His balls danced at the bottom of my ass with every thrust. It was a beautiful cadence and a wonderful tempo. The music our bodies made was enough to make an entire symphony jealous.

After a sufficient pounding, he pulled me up. My back was slightly arched and my ass was tooted back as he continued to drill my sweet spot. I was loving it.

It lasted a while, drunk sex with Warren usually did. He strummed my clit with one hand; I came repeatedly. He held me in his arms and said, “You know I love you, right?”

“Yes, baby.”

“It’s team us forever, right?”

“Yes, team us.”

He grunted and I felt him loading my pussy with his warm cum. Our lips touched. We kissed until his cock shrank inside my drenched center.


Approximately one week after Diego left for his deployment, Ro asked me to watch Diego for a few days. She stated that she needed a break and didn’t want to bother Diego’s family. I gladly took him in for a few days.

It was late one Saturday night when Diego called. I answered my phone, “Hey, D, how are you?”

He seemed sad, “Man I swear shit just keeps happening,” he said.

This had me concerned, “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Ro told me about the baby.”

I heard him crying. I remained quiet. I needed to know what he was talking about. Through his tears, he spoke, “She lost the baby, thanks for watching Diego while she’s recovering.”

It made sense to me at that moment. “No problem, I’m here. Did you want me to wake little D up so you can speak to him?”

“No, just let him sleep. I’ll try to call again tomorrow.”

The call ended. I sat with that for an hour in my office thinking why the fuck would she put me in a position to lie to her husband repeatedly. My heart ached. I rose to my feet and went to my room.

As I undressed in front of the mirror, I looked at myself. I knew my doctor’s appointment was coming up and they’d ask that dreaded question, “So have you been doing your monthly self-breast examinations?”

I knew it was a necessary evil. I felt my lovely breasts. I knew laying down was the best way but I figured I had nothing to worry about anyway. As I half-ass massaged my tits, I felt something strange on my right boob. I wondered if that had always been there or if maybe I was tripping.

I moved my hand quickly and decided it was nothing. I hopped in the shower and washed off.


On December 22nd, little D was going to be picked up by Ro. After church, my sister and I took little D out to eat and then we headed to my house.

He was taking a nap and my sister and I were relaxing in the living room. I told her about the strange knot I felt on my right boob and she said I should have it checked out. I was scared. I didn’t need any more bad news.

“It might not be anything but you should get it looked at to be sure.”

I nodded, “I will but if it is and the military finds out, what if they try and med-board me.”

Her eyebrows lifted, “Maybe see a private doctor.”

That gave me an idea. I would cancel my appointment with the base hospital and go off base to get checked out first.

The doorbell rang, I answered the door and there was Ro, “Hey, come in,” I said to her.

She walked into my house and spoke to my sister. For some reason, Silvia was convinced Ro didn’t like her. She made up an excuse to leave.

I offered Ro a seat. She attempted to refuse, “I’m not going to hold you up sis, I just came to pick up Diego.”

I stared at her. She shrugged, “What?”

“What are you doing Ro?”

“You got your little sister here now; you don’t need me.”

My face scrunched, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Look, I don’t want to argue with you, Jackie. I just wanna get my son and go home.”

“You just wanna get your son and go home? You came here and asked me to watch your son because you needed some time to yourself and you went and had a freaking abortion.”

“I know you’re not judging me,” she mocked as she pointed at me.

“I’m not judging you,” I sneered, “I’m just tired of you putting me in a position where I have to lie to your husband.”

“You’re my friend, remember.”

“I’m his friend too.”

“So, what you wanna do, tell my husband everything and destroy my marriage?”

My heart hurt. It was hard to stand in front of someone that I loved but realized the friendship I had with them was no longer serving a healthy purpose in my life. I fought back tears, “Good night, Ro.”

She went to the guest bedroom where Diego was napping and moments later, she left carrying her son out of my house.


Later that night when Warren arrived, I was in bed. I could hear him singing some crazy tune he made up. I could tell he had had a few beers. He was all smiles and a little glassy-eyed. Most nights when he arrived home drunk and horny, I welcomed him back with a nice long fuck but that night I just couldn’t muster the energy to do it.

He undressed and I saw his love rod ready. He climbed into bed, “Your man is home.”

He felt me under the covers wearing joggers and a tank. I usually went to bed naked because, hey, we got down like that. “Why are you wearing all these clothes? you’re not on your period.”

I chuckled, “No. I’m a little tired, babe. Can you just hold me tonight?”

“Are you all right?” he asked with concern.

I wanted to cry but I didn’t want to divulge all of Ro’s business especially since Diego worked with Warren and they were friends too. It was too messy.

“I’ll be okay,” I responded and moved closer to him. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head. He held me until I fell asleep.


When morning arrived, I felt my joggers being pulled off. Under the covers, Warren was licking my center. I peeled back the comforter and witnessed how he enjoyed tasting me. I strummed the top of his head. My back arched as he flicked my gem with the tip of his tongue and two fingers penetrated.

Before I knew it, I started humping his face. The edge was near. My legs tensed and I squirted and said, “Oooh fuck!”

He came up for air wiping his chin. I saw that meaty sausage preparing to enter my gateway. He placed the tip at the entrance; we watched as my pussy devoured his cock inch by inch until his chest was close to mine and we kissed.

I held him in my arms. He was the only thing I had at that moment that made sense. As he drilled my center, I felt my walls collapsing on his cock. I was vibrating and pulsating insanely. He grunted and emptied every drop into me.

I wanted his baby. I prayed as his seed marinated in my yoni. I knew if I didn’t get pregnant right then and there, it wasn’t meant for us to have a child and I would concede to that. I kissed his mouth at peace with my reality.


Tuesday, December 24th, our parents were scheduled to arrive. We had a debate over which parents would get the downstairs suite which had a bathroom. I felt my mom and dad should sleep there because they were married. His mother was single and could sleep upstairs and use the hallway bathroom.

He finally conceded but I knew his mother was not going to be happy about it but he had to live with me and not her.

When I first met her, she seemed like she liked me but after she found out I was having trouble getting pregnant there was some weird energy between us mostly because I got tired of her remarks. Telling me I needed to pray more so God could open my womb and that I needed to stop doing certain practices, such as wearing chakras and other stones.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.