A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Wednesday, November 27th, officially one week before Diego was scheduled to deploy. As I sat at my desk looking at the block of promotes, trying to guestimate when I’d sew on my rank, Ro walked up behind me, “Can you pick up little D from daycare today?” she asked.

Normally, I had no issues with picking him up but there were several things I had to do after work to have them ready for the Friday night festivities. “Um, I have something to do after work.”

She looked at me funny, “Like what?”

“Stuff.”

“Um. I guess I’ll ask my sister-in-law to do it.”

“You know I would—”

“Yeah,” she said before walking off to her desk and sitting. She looked disgusted. Her baby bump was slowly starting to emerge. I figured her hormones were whacky. I was sure her disappointment would dissipate once she saw the party we planned at the NCO club for her.

I went back to looking at the line numbers and figured I’d sew on in March. It was perfect. Extra money in my pockets just in time to plan a trip to New Orleans for the Jazz Festival.

As I sat scrolling through travel sites, a message flashed on my phone, “Time to schedule your yearly exam.” I cringed. I hated those exams. Sitting in a cold office on a platform in a paper gown with all my booty butt cheeks exposed waiting for someone to look at my vagina and then stick that weird-looking contraption inside of my opening while pressing on my belly.

I sighed as I looked at a list of possible dates to schedule. I decided on the second week of January.


My shift ended at 3:30. Diego called me. We were going to meet at the club and give instructions on how we wanted things set up for Friday night. I parked my car and later found Diego standing outside the door in front. We were both in our uniforms. I gave him a quick church hug and we went inside.

We were in there for no longer than an hour. As we stepped out of the club, we were confronted with an accusing glare, “What the fuck is going on?” she asked with her hand on her hip.

Diego and I were both confused as to why Ro was standing before us with nostrils flared, “I thought you had to work late,” I said to her.

“I’m just trying to see why your name keeps popping up in my husband’s phone and when I tried to check it the other day, he had a passcode on it.”

Diego huffed, “Ro, are you serious right now?”

“Hell, yeah. How are you fucking with my supposed best friend?”

My eyes started to tear, “The reason why I’ve been texting your husband is because of this,” I said as I pulled out my phone and showed her the messages between Diego and me. Her face cracked. She didn’t say a word. I snatched my phone from her and left.

I could hear her and Diego arguing as they walked to their cars in the parking lot.


Warren was hanging out with some of his buddies from the office. I didn’t have to worry about getting dinner ready. I wasn’t even hungry after that bull shit Ro pulled. I went to the gym and when I returned, she was sitting on my porch with sad eyes.

She stood as I approached the door she spoke, “Hey.”

I shook my head as I stood on my porch eyeing her with discontent.

“Come on Jackie, please. God, it’s bad enough that Diego is pissed. I can’t have both of y’all mad at me.”

“Maybe you should have thought about that before you accused us of fucking as we were planning a surprise party for you. Contrary to all the shit you talk about Diego, he does love you.” I opened my door and walked inside.

She followed me inside and shut the door, “Have you told Warren?”

“No.”

“I’m sorry Jackie. You know these—”

“Yeah, yeah, the pregnancy hormones. How many times are you going to use that?”

“Well, I am pregnant.”

A deep sigh and my eyebrows rose.

“Look, I am so sorry,” she said as if that was going to fix everything.

“How the fuck could you think I’d sleep with Diego? It would be like you fucking Warren.”

Her eyes watered, “I’m sorry. I’m stupid. I don’t know what I’m doing. I fucked up, Jackie. I shouldn’t have done what I did in the desert.”

I didn’t respond. As mad as I was, I didn’t want to pour salt into her wounds.

“I shouldn’t keep this baby.”

My eyes squinted, “Wait, what?”

She gulped, “I can’t keep it. You and I both know what will happen if I do.”

I shrugged, “Um, I thought you were adamant that the baby was Diego’s.”

She sucked her teeth, “You’re lucky you can’t—”

“Can’t what?”

“I just mean this thing that I did with Cabugao created life and now I have to figure out what to do. You and Kelly don’t have that problem.

I scoffed, “There you go with that bull shit again.”

“You never slept with Kelly.”

“No. I didn’t. Just like I never fucked your husband.”

It was quiet. “I wish I was more like you Jackie.”

“Stop saying that. You don’t have to be like me. Be the person you are and just do better. Stop making excuses.”

She nodded with tearful eyes, “You’re right. I won’t make any more mistakes. I realized Diego does love me. He’s upset but he still wants to have the party.”

“So have it.”

“I can’t have a party without my girl.” She reached for my hands and looked into my eyes, “I swear this is the last time I question your integrity. It seems one of us has our number one core value down to a tee.”

I chuckled, “I’m not perfect. Far from it.”

“You’ll come?”

I nodded, “Of course.”

We spoke a little longer and then she left. Mentally drained, I headed up for a shower. As I washed my body, I heard the shower door slide open. Warren stepped inside with a wife beater and his boxers.

I laughed, “Why aren’t you naked?”

“I just couldn’t wait to have you, babe.” There was a bench inside our shower. I placed my foot on top as he sat on the floor like a good boy licking my center. My fingers strummed the top of his head, “That’s it, babe,” I said sweetly, “lick my pussy.”

He loved when I talked dirty. It was his sign to go all the way in and after the day I had, I was ready for a raw dirty fuck. He paused and looked at me with a naughty grin. He rose to his feet, “You want me to beat it up?”

I nodded.

“Turn your ass around,” he commanded. As soon as I did, his hand came down on my flesh. My ass cheeks rippled. Then he gripped my hair and pushed his huge cock into my pussy and wore it out as the water cascaded down our bodies.

It sounded perfect. His body collided with mine. The water, our lustful moans. It was everything I loved about a good fuck, “You love my dick?” he asked roughly

“Yes, yes, I love your dick.”

“It’s my pussy?”

“It’s your pussy.”

His hands cupped my breasts and I started pulsating on his cock. He went faster and faster. I was cumming like crazy but he didn’t stop. He reached around me to shut off the water, the door slid open, and he walked and fucked me as we stepped out.

Our bodies were still drenched. He fucked me in front of the mirror relentlessly. He grabbed my arms and pulled slightly as he thrust until I nutted again. Slowly he pulled out and held his cock waiting for me to go down.

My mouth opened. I licked and sucked him clean. He held the sides of my face and thrust slowly as he looked at me, “I love your mouth Jackie,” he said with a grin, “I love it when we’re nasty. You love it too baby?”

I nodded with his cock still in my mouth. My fingers toyed with his sack. He continued to thrust, “Oh fuuuuuck, babe, it’s coming,” he informed me before he let it flow.


After drying off, we made it to the bed. I lay with my hand on his chest. “Ro knows about the party on Friday,” I told him.

“Who spilled the beans?”

“Well, no one, she followed me after work. Can you believe she thought Diego and I were; you know?”

He laughed, “Seriously?”

“Yeah. That shit is crazy. I would never fuck her man. Like how crazy does she think I am? That would be some fuck shit.”

He nodded, “Yeah, it would be.” He kissed the top of my head, “Let’s get some sleep.”


It was Friday morning when I woke up to a text message from my baby sister Silvia Acevedo. She had her mother’s last name because my father never officially claimed any of his other children. She stated that she had just bought a house in Fort Walton Beach because she landed a job and the hospital was on base.

I was so proud of her. At twenty-five years old, she was already making moves. My mother hated for me to have any contact with them, so I just stop telling her about our interactions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.