A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

There’s something magical about lying in bed sleeping during the wee hours of the morning and suddenly, you feel your ass cheeks being separated and your man’s thick love stick is driving into your pleasure hole.

“Good morning, babe,” he said to me sweetly as he stroked away finding a perfect rhythm. Ro had joked that Warren and I spent a lot of time fucking on the vacation. It was a vacation and a lot of fucking was going to happen. My question to her was why she wasn’t doing the same.

As I lay on my side getting served, I couldn’t help but think that the spoon position hits differently first thing in the morning. He had his arm threaded under my leg playing with my clit as we kissed. Seconds turned into minutes and after he had successfully filled my spot with his semen, we smiled and basked in the afterglow of our orgasms.

After a shower, we headed down for breakfast. We met up with Ro and Diego, “Y’all still going out in this heat?” she asked as she lifted her fork to her mouth.

I nodded, “Yes, we have to leave right after breakfast.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to go, babe?” Diego asked her.

She turned her lips over, “I’m more than sure.” She looked at Warren, “Warren doesn’t even want to go. You’re forcing the poor man.”

I made a face, “I’m not forcing him,” I replied as I turned to my right, “you wanna go, right?”

He hesitated and replied, “Yeah, sure.”

“See,” she said as she pointed at us with her fork. “Why don’t you and Diego go.”

“And what is y’all going to do?” I asked.

“I’ma be in my room resting and later by the pool. I don’t know what Warren is going to do.”

“I’ll go down the street. I saw a mall.”

I shrugged, “Well, if Diego wants to go and you two boogers don’t, I guess it’s me and D.”

He nodded, “Cool.”


The day was nice. Like it was hot, but there was a decent breeze as we stood out in front of the resort waiting for the tour bus to arrive. Diego sighed, “Ro has been in a mood.”

I nodded, “You said she gets like this when she’s pregnant.”

He huffed, “Yeah but I don’t know. I just feel like things have been different.” He struggled with what he wanted to say but then he spoke, “y’all were cool on the deployment, right?”

I nodded, “Yeah.” I replied but that moment we had a little tiff popped into my mind. He studied my face but I smiled to distract him.

The tour guide arrived wearing his fashionable khaki outfit of pants and a button-down short-sleeved shirt with a hat. He began checking tickets when Manny walked over to us, “Are you two headed to Yucatan?”

“Yes, we are.” I saw the way Diego eyed him. “Diego, this is Manny. He works here at the resort.”

Diego nodded and shook his hand, “Is there any good food on this tour?”

Manny laughed, “I’ll tell you what, why don’t you both come with me? I was headed to Tsukan and some of the Mayan Ruins myself.”

Diego made a face, “I don’t know. What’s Warren going to think?”

“You’re here with me. It’s not like you’d let anything happen to me.”

“True. Okay. Let’s go.”

Manny smiled, “Follow me.”


As we drove down the highway, Manny asked, “And your spouses? Are they not enjoying the area?”

We both chuckled and then I responded, “Diego and I are the adventurous ones.”

Manny smiled, “I see. My ex-girlfriend said that I was a busybody.”

He continued to drive giving us details about the towns we passed through with Mayan villages where generations of families all lived close to each other. I thought that was amazing.

I saw the vendors sitting by the side of the road selling beautiful hammocks, hats, and other pieces of art. We stopped and bought a few items before continuing to the Mayan Ruins.


A pyramid sat in the middle of the field, a courtyard to the left where ancient Mayans played sports and the winner was sacrificed to the gods. It was considered an honor to die at the hand of your opponent for the gods.

Diego stepped away to make a call. When he returned, he seemed perturbed, “Have you heard from Warren since we’ve been out here?”

I looked at my phone. Honestly, I had not thought about it. I sent him a message stating I had arrived and would text again before we headed back. I looked at Diego with an eyebrow raised, “You good?”

He sucked his teeth, “Why isn’t she answering her damn phone?”

“She did say she would be resting.”

He nodded, “You’re right.”

I pulled him to the side, “Look what’s really going on?”

He shrugged and damn near looked like he was about to cry, “I don’t know. Sometimes I just get the feeling that she’s slipping away from me. I’m trying my hardest Jackie.”

I hugged him, “You’re doing an amazing job. Believe me, I’d tell you if you weren’t. Just stop volunteering to go away so much. Life is happening while you’re away and you’re missing it.”

“Te lo juro, It’s my final deployment for a long time.”

I patted his shoulder, “Now stop worrying so much and let’s head to our next stop.”

Manny walked over to us, “Are we ready to visit the cenote in Tsukan?”

“I am so ready to dip into the water.”


We each received a life jacket. It was a requirement to shower and don a life jacket before getting into the cenote. We walked down a flight of stone steps that led to a cave and then it opened up to the cenote.

It looked magical. I had not seen a cenote up close. We got into the cool waters and floated around for several minutes before leaving.

Afterward, Manny took us to a restaurant in Valladolid. A beautiful spot with friendly people. The spread was buffet-style and provided a host of items to choose from. I ate quite a few times before we left and walked to the park.

We listened to music for a little while and then headed back.

As we drove back, we talked a lot. It was fun practicing my Spanish with two native speakers. We were so engrossed in having a good time that I neglected to send Warren a message letting him know we were on our way back until we were almost at the resort. I didn’t get a response from him. I figured he must have been resting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.