A Surprise in Cancun - Cover

A Surprise in Cancun

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This Air Force SSgt leaves her love for a new duty assignment. When she returns to reclaim him, she's met with a surprise that breaks her heart. She returns to her duty station, and eventually finds love again but is faced with difficulties having a child. Later, she is met with some earth-shattering news. She's later faced with betrayal from the people she loves the most. She leaves for a trip to Cancun and has a little fun of her own. That fun turns into something more. Her family wonders if s

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Fun In Cancun...

I had often dreamed of mornings in Cancun. I think that’s why I loved living in Florida by the ocean. It was the next best thing. The scent of the sea as the sliding glass door was opened crept in with a nice morning breeze.

I felt Warren’s hand caressing my body which was a sign that he was ready. I loved sex with Warren but morning sex with Warren was like running a marathon for some reason, it took him longer to cum whenever he made love to me in the morning.

I knew once his fingertip danced across my gem that I was going to be in for a long morning. My left leg lifted and he pressed his way inside. I felt that first delicious stroke. It was like my body had marinated overnight waiting longing for his cock to enter my hungry center.

“Oh my god, babe, so fucking good,” I moaned.

“Yeah?”

“Yes.”

He continued to stroke until I trembled and then he eased on top of me. He held his body up in a plank as he drilled my center without mercy. I knew the people next door had to hear us carrying on. Neither of us cared. He continued to drill my hole until I shook and grunted, “There it is, right there,” he said as he watched me cum hard on his cock.

Slowly he pulled out and lay on his back, “Come here.”

My lips were on his and my other lips tasted his long rod. Up and down my head bobbed along his shaft sucking and licking all of my nectar off his shaft. I sucked until my jaws grew tired and then went down and mounted him.

He watched as my cheeks clapped as I twerked on his pole giving us both nothing but sweet pleasure. I heard him grunt, “Ah fuck.” I looked back at my husband and smiled. His cum was filling me up and it felt wonderful.


After a shower, we met Ro and Diego downstairs. “Happy Birthday,” she said smiling.

I hugged her, “Thanks, sis.”

“Yeah, happy birthday, Jackie,” added Diego.

We walked under a covered walkway that had this shelter made from palm leaves. It was so cool and refreshing. We headed to the restaurant which had a buffet style. After they took our drink order, we went to grab some food.

“So, what are we doing today?” asked Diego as we sat with our food.

My face lit up. Whenever I went places, I liked to experience the culture. I wanted the food the locals ate. I didn’t believe in traveling someplace to eat at restaurants I could find in the city where I lived.

“I was thinking we should get a tour to Yucatan. Go see the Mayan Ruins.”

Ro turned up her nose, “Girl, it’s too hot and I’m too pregnant for that.”

My head tilted, “You’re not even showing yet.”

She sucked her teeth, “Why we gotta do that?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. I just figured since it was my birthday, we could do something that I wanted to do.”

“What if we just went downtown today and did some shopping,” suggested Warren and tomorrow you and I can do the ruins thing.”

She looked at him and huffed, “Fine.”

I looked at Diego, “Get your woman.”

“It’s the pregnancy. She gets grouchy.”

“Um.”

She laughed, “I do get grouchy. Sorry, Jackie.”

“Whatever,” I replied jokingly.

We continued to eat and converse.

After breakfast, Jackie and Diego headed to their room to grab some stuff before we left and Warren went to the restroom as I stood by a pond looking at a bunch of tropical fish. I was recording when I heard, “Jacqueline.”

I turned and saw him, I smiled, “Manny.”

“You remembered.”

“I did.”

“What do you have planned for today?” he asked.

“I’m here with my husband and friends. We’re headed downtown to shop.”

“Husband, shucks, all the pretty ones are always taken.”

I blushed.

“Just be careful downtown. Don’t let them try to sell you things at a ridiculous price. If you think it’s too high, then it probably is.”

I nodded, “Thanks.” I saw Warren approaching, “Oh look, here comes my husband.”

“That’s your husband,” he asked as if he knew him.

“Do you know him?”

“Uh, no,” he replied.

“Hey babe,” I said to Warren, “This is Manny—”

“Ro and Diego are in front waiting for us, come on,” he said as he reached for my hand and pulled me away.

“What the hell, Warren.”

“What?”

“What is wrong with you?”

He sucked his teeth, “I don’t have time for you to be introducing me to some guy that’s standing there giving you the I wanna fuck you, eyes.”

I made face.

“You can’t tell? I don’t want you talking to him again. Let’s go.”

I stood in my spot looking at him as if he was crazy.

He pipped down, “Look, I’m sorry. I’m just trying to protect my interest. The dude wants to get a piece of you. How do you expect me to act?”

He had a point. Manny was eyeing me pretty hard. I was a married woman and I didn’t believe in stepping outside of my marriage. “Fine, but you didn’t have to pull me away.”

He kissed my mouth, “Right. Sorry. It won’t happen again.”


Our first stop downtown was tequila tasting. We walked into this store that had bottles upon bottles of various types of tequila. He pulled out bottle after bottle with these little plastic shot cups, “Try this one, and this one, and this one...”

After the seventh shot, I threw up my hand, “No mas.”

Diego kept sipping. Ro couldn’t have any. She stepped outside. I was paying for some bottles when Warren stepped outside with Ro.

“Jackie, how many bottles are you getting?” Diego asked.

“I have three. Two coconuts and one of the peach.”

“Here pay for these two, I’ll give you some money when we get back to the hotel.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I replied. We were always paying for each other’s things whenever we went out. We usually took turns or made up the difference if needed.

When we went out to meet our spouses, they looked to be slightly annoyed. “Sorry it took so long, we got a few extra bottles,” I said to Warren.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.