Not Rape Adjacent, but My Roughest Night Yet With My Master - Cover

Not Rape Adjacent, but My Roughest Night Yet With My Master

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: Very much a "oh you sweet summer child" story, of what I thought was rough sex right after I turned 19 years old.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Smoking   .

A fellow Redditor asked about the closest to I’ve had to my “rape adjacent” experience I had when I was 15. This is the roughest I’ve had since and happened in very early February this year. I hadn’t seen my Master for a bit and I was missing him so much. I was desperate for him and I believe he was desperate for me as well.

He picked me up at the university and we headed to his hotel. I was dressed normally, just my school clothes as he picks out my clothing when we are out together. It’s something I choose to give him because honestly, I’m often tired of thinking after school. It’s one of the things I try to get away from with him to lessen that pressure on me.

When we got to the room, I saw the clothes he had laid out for me and I changed into them. He had left me a halter top that barely covered my chest (at 19 now, I’m a 36C though I skirt close to a D cup) and a very short, tight denim mini skirt, along with a pair of 5” high heels. He said he had to quickly run out and I lit up, taking some deep drags from the cigarettes he had left out for me. I’m addicted now as he’s had me smoking when we play for quite a while, e-cigs day to day, but for play, it’s always real ones.

After about fifteen minutes, he came back in and smiled at me. It was almost a scary smile, a very hungry smile. Slipping into one of our roles, I yelled at him, asking why the fuck I had to wait around for him. Before I had barely gotten that out, he slapped me, stunning me as he pulled me up and shoved me hard into the wall, and told me that he was sick of my shit.

When I say he shoved me into the wall, I’m not talking about a light push. I hit the wall hard and he just shoved my face hard into it, grabbed the skirt and ripped it up, and told me that he was tired of my whoring around with college boys. He pressed me even harder into the wall and jammed two fingers deep into my ass, hooking them, lifting me up some, and told me to say what the fuck I was.

I told him that I was just a cunt as he bit down on my neck and I cried as he fingered my ass hard. Then I yelped as he jerked me away from the wall and shoved me hard down to the floor. He was on me in an instant, grabbing a fistful of my hair as he shoved in my mouth, face fucking me, slapping me again and again. I couldn’t think straight (always good for me in these experiences) but suddenly he pulled out, grabbed me like I weighed nothing, and threw me on the bed so hard I bounced right off it. I hit the wall and fell to the floor, dazed as fuck, and half laughing from the absurdity of it. The spell broke for just a second as he dashed to see that I was ok, before sliding right back into our play.

He lifted me up again and tossed me on the bed, my head hanging off of it as he rammed hard into my mouth again while he mauled the shit out of my tits. I don’t mean pinching my nipples, I mean straight-up mashing and clawing at them. While I never screamed my safe words (Yellow or Red), I did scream around his cock as I cried.

When he pulled out of my throat, I was shaking really bad and I must have looked like the trash that I was. He picked me up again, and with my legs wrapped around him, started slam-fucking me into the wall. Air was knocked out of me with every grunting thrust (indeed, we got a call about ten minutes later about a noise complaint) and then I was dropped to the floor, shoved on my hands and knees, and he started pounding the shit out of my ass with his arm tight around my neck. Finally, he came deep in my ass, and when he got up, kicked me to the floor (kicked in this case was more of a shove with his foot).

He then pulled me up by my hair and had me clean his cock and with a shove in my throat, relieved himself while I held onto his legs for dear life, trembling and shaking hard, crying. After that, he picked me up and held me on his lap as I cried it out and calmed down and held him as at that moment, he was my entire world. We’d later laugh a lot about the bed bounce, but it did remind me just how much physically stronger men are than women. It left me with a nice bruise on my leg from when I bounced off the bed and slapped it against the wall, and some on my back from the shove and fuck against it. It was amazing and I cannot wait for more, once finals are over. Right now, intense play like that would very likely make it hard to focus on my studies and so, I have to wait to even see him until after they are done. :(

Hope everyone enjoyed!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.