Caleb - Cover

Caleb

Copyright© 2022 by Pastmaster

Chapter 84: Obsession

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 84: Obsession - This is a gentle mind control story. Each chapter may or may not contain elements of mind control, or sex. The MC is pansexual, so gay sex may feature as part of the story. If that freaks you out, then this story is not for you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Gerry was grim faced when we got back to the airfield.

“We’re going to have to wait until tonight, or maybe the early hours, before we can leave.” He told Dean.

“What’s the problem.” Asked Dean

“The airfield is only 5300 feet long,” Gerry responded. “We can land in about three and a half thousand feet, but it takes about 5300 feet to take off at sea level and we’re 4000 feet up. Added to that the day’s warmed up and that makes it even worse.

“That beast weighs over fifty thousand pounds. I can get her off on a shorter runway, but not at the current temperature.”

“How about if she weighed less?” I asked.

“I’ve already trimmed the fuel as much as I dare,” he said. “And there’s only the three of us.”

“How much weight would you have to lose to safely take off now?” I asked.

Gerry looked at his calculations.

“If it were possible to shed another fifteen thousand pounds,” he said, “I’d be confident.”

“Easy,” I said. “I can lighten her, at least until we’re airborne. Once we hit five hundred feet, we should be traveling fast enough I can stop carrying her.”

Gerry looked from me to Dean.

“Are you sure?” asked Dean. I nodded to him.

He looked at Gerry, expectantly.

We boarded the plane with Sarah and Dean taking seats in the passenger compartment. I sat in the co-pilot’s seat so I could see what was going on.

We taxied to the very end of the runway, and turned. Gently I pushed us back until our wheels were as far back as they could get and still be on pavement.

“Ready?” Gerry asked. I nodded.

Pressing against the floor I took the weight of the plane. I didn’t lift it completely from the runway, but I did carry about half of its weight.

“Go,” I said.

Gerry ran the engines up to full power while keeping the parking brake on. With full flaps, and the engines screaming, he released the brake. I angled my lift to provide forward thrust alongside the engines. The G500 leapt forward as if she’d been stung. We accelerated far faster than expected, and were less than half way down the runway when we hit V1. Gerry rotated the nose up and we danced into the air.

“Positive climb,” I said.

“Gear up!” his response. I raised the landing gear.

I watched the air speed indicator and saw Gerry reduce flaps until they were completely retracted. We were passing through seven hundred and fifty feet when I felt the strain of holding up the plane getting markedly worse. I was pushing against the ground which was getting further and further away. Gently I released my power. The plane sagged a little and Gerry corrected without complaint.

“All yours,” I told him when I’d completely released my power.

“That was awesome,” he said. “We didn’t use more than three thousand feet of the runway. Being able to do that will open up a lot of airstrips that were previously denied because they were simply not long enough for a take off.”

I grinned at him.

“Let’s not make a habit of it,” I told him. “We don’t want people asking what modifications you’ve made to the jet.”

“True,” he said.

I slipped out of the co-pilots seat.

“I need to go spend time with my sister,” I said. “Is that okay?”

“Sure,” he said. “I’ll take it from here.”

I moved back into the cabin, where Sarah was seated by Dean. He was holding her as she cried.

He looked up to me as I moved back and I could see he was getting ready to move. I shook my head.

Sarah needed someone strong and solid to comfort her right now and I could think of no-one better.

“We’re on our way back,” I sent to the girls. “All sorted – we’ll catch you up when we get there.”

I sat down opposite Dean and Sarah, and Sarah turned her red eyes toward me.

“Why would they do that?” she asked me.

“They were worried about you,” I told her. “We know it’s misplaced but, like you said, given your Mom’s history with John, is it any surprise? Within a month of moving in with us they find out that you’re sharing our bed and are engaged to someone they’d never even heard of before.

“I’ve no doubt that your Mom has been making up all kinds of scenarios in her head as to what’s been going on at the house.”

Sarah nodded sadly. “I guess,” she said. “But why didn’t she just come and talk to us about it?”

I looked at Dean. “Can you offer a parent’s perspective?” I asked him.

“Kind of,” he said. “When Jules first introduced Caleb and the girls to Cheryl and I, it was kind of a shock. If I hadn’t known that Caleb had saved Jules’, and also seen how he felt about her, I’d have been reaching for my weapons then and there. Then, when I found out about them being Psi, it kind of made sense. They showed me, us, what had happened, and I saw a little of the love between them all.”

He coughed, a little embarrassed. “Then when Ness got her pain, and we ended up sharing...”

Sarah’s eyes went wide and she looked at me. I gave her a sheepish grin.

“Then we saw the full extent of the love between them all,” he went on. “After seeing that, there was no question - they were together and nothing I could do or say was going to change that. What’s more I didn’t have any inclination to try. I doubt either of my girls could find anyone who would love them more, and more completely, than they are loved just now, by Caleb, Mary, and Amanda. I’ve no doubt that Melanie, and even you, are starting to feel the same way about them.”

Sarah nodded. “But how am I going to get that through to my parents?” she asked.

“Martha will start that process,” I said. “In the short term I’m going to suggest we talk to a lawyer about a restraining order against your parents. Just until they settle down.” I added hastily as Sarah opened her mouth to argue.

“I’m also going to have words with John.” I told her. “I’m not particularly happy with his part in this either.”

“You think we should invite them up for Christmas?” Dean asked. “There will be plenty of room.”

“Do you think they’ll come?” I asked Sarah.

She shrugged. “I have no idea,” she said. “I thought I knew what they would do in most situations. What happened today makes me realize that I don’t know them at all.”

“Don’t be too hard on them,” said Dean. “They are your parents and they obviously love you. They made a mistake and, looking at it from the outside, it’s not an unreasonable one to make. They went about things all wrong, but people react strangely when they’re scared. Perhaps let things cool down for the remainder of the year, and then if we can persuade them to come up for Christmas so we can start the healing. I’d hold off on the restraining order too,” he advised me. “That will just add fuel to the fire.”

I considered his words, and then nodded. He was, of course, right. We wanted to de-escalate the situation, not the reverse.

“What are you going to tell Arnie,” I asked Sarah.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I’ve deliberately not said anything to him because I didn’t want him to worry. As far as he knows we’re out in the boondocks getting back to nature. I checked in with him last night, but didn’t let on that there was anything wrong.”

That too was a minefield. How would Arnie feel when he found out that this had been kept from him? Sarah was his fiancée when all was said and done, and I had no doubt that he’d be upset that he’d been kept out of the loop.

“We’ll talk about that when we get to the ranch,” I said, feeling the plane starting to lose height. “I’m guessing were close to landing.”

“Fifteen minutes,” Gerry called from the flight deck. The door was open, and he’d obviously heard our conversations. He’d chosen to keep his own counsel.

We touched down without incident and were soon on our way back to the ranch in Dean’s truck. Sarah was sitting between us in front holding onto my hand. She seemed to want to stay as close as she could to both Dean and I. She’d been traumatized by the events of the day and needed the reassurance.

The dogs dashed out to meet us as we pulled up in front of the house. They were followed closely by Cheryl and the rest of the girls. Sarah stepped down from the truck with me and we were immediately mobbed both by canines and family.

It took a while to sort everything out, but finally we got ourselves seated in the living room. Sarah shared her memories of everything that had happened since they’d left our house, and I shared my memories of what we’d done at the cabin, and the aftermath.

“What’s the next move,” asked Mary.

“Let the dust settle,” I said. “Martha is going to ‘counsel’ Sarah’s parents and I’m going to have words with John to find out what his part was in this. Pops has suggested we invite Sarah’s parents up for Christmas and see if we can’t show them the reality of our family, rather than what they think it’s all about.”

“And what about Arnie,” asked Jules.

“I need to talk to him,” said Sarah. “I’m going to tell him all about what went on, and tell him how Pops and Caleb came to rescue me.”

I saw a small smile on Dean’s face at Sarah calling him Pops. Until now, I was the only one who’d called him that while the rest of the girls used his name, obviously apart from Jules and Ness. I noticed Cheryl smile too.

“I’m hoping he’ll realize” she went on, “that from where he was, there would have been nothing he could have done. Even if he’d cancelled all his lessons and flown the Baron, he would still have taken hours to get there and by that time it would have been all over.”

“Lay it on thick,” said Amanda, “about how much you miss him, how you’re still scared, and how you want to feel his arms around you to make you feel safe.”

Sarah looked up at her.

“I actually do...” she said, darting and an embarrassed look at Pops and then me.

“Perfectly reasonable,” said Pops. “They were trying to separate you two and you want to make sure that they haven’t succeeded.”

“You hungry?” Ness asked Sarah. “I didn’t see you getting any breakfast.”

Sarah grimaced. “If you don’t count a cup of drugged coffee,” she said. “I’ve not even had a drink so far today.”

Ness headed for the kitchen. I followed her in. I was hungry too.

While we were preparing lunch, Sarah was on the phone to Arnie. Why she’d decided to use her phone rather than talk to him directly I didn’t know, but she’d made that decision, and it was not for me to second guess her.

“No,” I heard her say. “I’m at Jules and Ness’ parents’ place now. I’m perfectly safe. Caleb and Pops came and got me in his jet ... Is it what? ... Hang on.”

“Was that the Gulfstream?” Sarah asked me with a grin. Nice way to divert Arnie, I thought.

“Yes,” she said speaking into the phone once more. “Yes, it’s really nice ... and fast. I’m sure you’ll get another chance to see it, perhaps when we come back on Saturday if you’re not flying ... No, there’s no need for you to come up. It’s only four days before we’re back, and you have lessons to fly ... No, I can’t wait either. I’ll show you when we’re together, okay? Okay, you’d better go then. I’ll speak to you later,” she glanced around blushing slightly. “Love you too,” she said quietly and then she ended the call.

“Never be ashamed or embarrassed,” Cheryl told her, “to tell the person you love, that you love them.”

“It seems sappy,” explained Sarah.

“Doesn’t it make you feel good,” asked Amanda, “when he tells you he loves you?”

“I guess so,” Sarah responded.

“Then tell him too,” said Melanie, who was sitting cross legged on the floor, Blue’s head in her lap. He seemed to have adopted her and, every time she stopped moving, he sat beside her demanding attention. Melanie didn’t seem to have noticed the trend and was absently scratching him behind the ears while she spoke.

Sarah thought about that for a moment.

“Come get lunch,” I said, helping Melanie to her feet. Melanie went to wash her hands and then joined us at the table.

“How was Arnie,” I asked, once we were all settled.

“He was concerned, and upset,” Sarah said. “And more than a little angry. Not with you guys or me, but at my parents.”

“He wanted to come up?” asked Dean. “He’d be more than welcome.”

Sarah smiled at him. “I know,” she said, “and thank you, but he’s got lessons to fly. Now that they have the second plane, they’re both in the air so much. Danny’s actually talking about employing someone to run the office. They just can’t seem to keep up with everything.”

“It’s good to see the school doing so well,” I said. Sarah smiled.

“It is,” she said. “Arnie says they’re holding off just now because they need to get enough together to replace the Baron when it has to go back. I think they have it for another three months. If they can at least get a deposit for a replacement, then they’ll probably hire someone in the new year.”

After lunch I went out to the stables to see Blaze. He seemed pleased to see me, or at least the carrots I took out with me. It was too cold and wet to go riding, so I contented myself with just spending time brushing him down. He didn’t need it, the stable hands kept him in perfect condition and exercised him regularly, but I didn’t get up to the ranch nearly as often as I would like.

I was still brushing away, when Sarah came into the stable. She looked around at all the horses and, spotting me, came over.

“Hey,” I said to her. “Come meet Blaze.”

She walked over, and held her hand out. Blaze sniffed hopefully, I guess looking for carrots. He huffed in disappointment when he realized that there were none.

“Don’t be greedy,” I told him, patting his neck. “You’ve had plenty.”

“You talk to him?” she asked.

“We’re friends,” I said. “We communicate. Let me show you.”

I gave her the memory from the night the ranch was attacked. I showed her from when we arrived back, my sending Blaze an image of what I’d like him to do, him sending back amusement, and acceptance. The memory ended with Jasper kneeling in a puddle of horse piss.

Sarah snorted in laughter, stroking Blaze’s nose.

“I didn’t know we could communicate with animals,” she said.

“We can’t” I said, “not really. But we can implant ideas and compel them just like we can people. I once got a squirrel to chew through Tom Pritchard’s security camera wires.”

“You didn’t compel Blaze to do that though,” she said. “It was like you asked him.”

I contemplated that. She was right. I hadn’t compelled Blaze to piss on Jasper. I’d simply asked and he’d obliged.

“Like I said,” I said, “we’re friends.”

Sarah came up close to me and put her arms around my waist, resting her head against my chest. Then she giggled.

“You certainly smell like friends,” she said.

I laughed.

“That’s a downside of spending time in here,” I said. “You end up smelling of horse.”

“It’s not a bad smell,” she said, pressing her face into my chest and inhaling, “and there’s something else, underneath. It’s how you smell when we’ve been running or training.”

“Ah,” I said. “You’re not the first to notice that.”

She looked up at me, her pupils dilated.

“You smell horny,” she said and pulled my face down to her, kissing me hard, while pressing up against me.

We stayed like that for a few moments before I gently disengaged.

“You’ve had a hell of a day,” I said. “This probably isn’t the best time to be making those kinds of decisions. Especially since Arnie isn’t here to talk it over with first.”

Sarah sighed. “I know,” she said, resting her head against my shoulder.

“What are we going to do, Caleb?” she asked, almost wearily.

“About?” I asked. There was so much going on just now – I had no idea which particular situation she was referring to.

“Everything,” she said. “Everything is all screwed up. Mom and Dad, John, Arnie, us...”

“Let’s take one thing at a time,” I said, leaning against Blaze’s side, and letting Sarah lean on me. Blaze didn’t complain.

“I’d like to talk to John,” I decided, “and find out what his part is in this. I find it hard to believe that your Mom went to him in the first place, and even more so that Brian was okay with it.”

“You think he instigated it?” she asked.

“I doubt it,” I said. “I just don’t understand how he was involved. I also don’t understand what made your mom go to him in the first place.”

“Maybe we should give him a call and ask?” she suggested.

I nodded and, giving Blaze a farewell pat, packed away his brushes and led Sarah back into the house.

“I need a shower first,” I said, “then I think that’s a great idea.”

John answered his phone on the third ring. I put the call on speaker.

“Caleb,” he said. His voice was neutral.

“I hear,” I said, “that you offered to pay Sarah’s tuition at an out of state school. Is that true?”

John sighed.

“Carrie came to me,” he told me. “She told me that she was concerned that Sarah was being drawn into something against her will. That she’d been in your house less than a couple of months, she was already sleeping with you, and engaged to another guy they’d never even heard of before.

“She said she was desperate to get her away from you and begged me for help. I told her that if Sarah was unhappy where she was, then I’d happily cover her school costs for wherever she wanted to go, but it would have to be Sarah’s decision.”

“And did you not think to ask me about it?” Sarah put in angrily.

“Your mom was convinced that you were being ... not Compelled, I know that Maggie and Dianna would never stand for that, but coerced, manipulated, into staying where you were. Even without powers, hundreds of kids a year are drawn into situations that are not good for them. You’re young and innocent, and she was worried you weren’t capable of making the right choices for yourself.

“I tried to tell her that no matter what, Caleb wasn’t the kind of person to do anything like that, but she was fixated on getting you away from him. In the end, I simply agreed to help. I thought she’d come to you with the option, and you’d shoot her down, and nothing would come of it.”

“So you didn’t know about the intervention?” I asked.

“The what?” he queried, sounding genuinely surprised.

“Brian and Carrie all but kidnapped Sarah,” I told him, “tried to drug her, and deliver her into a ‘cult rescue’ organization.”

“When?” he said worriedly. “Is she all right?”

“This morning,” I said. “And yes – she’s fine. She’s not so easy to take down, even for power users.”

“Thank god,” he said. “No, I didn’t know that was going to happen.”

I looked at Sarah. It was impossible to be certain over the telephone, but on the face of it I believed him.

“Believe it or not,” I said, “Sarah’s found herself an amazing young man, and they’re engaged. Yes it’s sudden, but he’s a good guy, he idolizes Sarah, and he makes her happy. Maybe when we’re back in town you should come to dinner and meet him. Maybe then you’ll see that there’s nothing sinister going on, and that Sarah is not only exactly where she wants to be, but she’s in the best place she could be. She’s happy, at school, enjoying life, and in love.

“I’m not going to let anyone take that away from her.”

“I didn’t know,” he told me. “I promise you I didn’t. I would never have agreed to it.”

“We’ll call you when we’re back in town,” I said.

“Thanks,” he said. “And Caleb?”

“Yes,”

“Thanks ... for looking after her, and for at least giving me the benefit of the doubt. I know that one of the reasons for the invite is that you’ll want to see if I was telling the truth, but I’m okay with that. At least you’re prepared to go with innocent until proven guilty.”

I considered that for a moment.

“I hope we’re not all disappointed,” I said.

I disconnected the call.

“What do you think?” I looked around the table.

“I want to ask him the same questions face to face,” said Melanie. “But I think he was telling the truth,”

I looked at Sarah. She nodded.

“Let’s assume for now,” I said, “that John is telling the truth. What I don’t understand is why your mom suddenly got the idea that you were in a dangerous cult situation and had to be rescued?

“Last time we met she seemed to be in a good place with us and, although I didn’t see what went down when you and Arnie went to see your parents, nothing you told us about what went on gives me any reason to think that something like this was about to happen.”

I looked at Sarah. “Did anything happen when you and Arnie were up there that could have made her suddenly change her thinking like that?”

“Nothing that I can think of,” said Sarah. “Although I didn’t know about what Arnie said to Mom in the kitchen.”

“I can’t see how that could have triggered this,” I mused. “It was a bit of a verbal slap, and well deserved, but I don’t see how it could have caused this kind of reaction.”

“What did he say?” asked Cheryl. I thought back to when Arnie had told us about the episode.

“Carrie has a habit,” I said, “of cornering people and asking direct questions. Often ones she has no right to ask. She did it to me and, apparently, she did the same to Arnie. She asked him if he and I had had sex. She intimated that I was so irresistible that even he wouldn’t be able to help himself.

“He replied that his sex life was none of her business, but if she felt that I was so irresistible then she should talk to me directly, and that I’d probably be happy to help, as long as Brian didn’t mind.”

Amanda bit her lip.

“What if that’s it?” she said.

“What’s it?” I asked.

“What if she’s like Jamie?” she said. “What if she’s really feeling the attraction herself, feeling an almost uncontrollable urge toward you, and she either thinks that it effects everyone the same way, or she’s overcompensating?”

“I’ve met her what? Twice, maybe three times?” I said puzzled.

“We already know that some people are more susceptible to your attraction,” said Mary. “And given that Carrie has a history with Stott men...”

“You think my Mom is lusting after Caleb, and either believes that he has some kind of evil hold on everyone around him, or is trying to hide the fact by trying to pull our whole family away?” asked Sarah incredulously.

“It’s not impossible,” said Cheryl. “You all know how Empathy affects those around you, even those not particularly susceptible to it. We all feel it. My relationship with Dean is secure enough that I can admit I feel it without it threatening what we have together. Some people don’t have that security. If Carrie is particularly sensitive, like Jamie, then perhaps she’s scared that she’ll get drawn in, against her will.

“Naturally she won’t want to take the responsibility for the feelings. She’ll try and push the blame onto the object of her attraction, even though he’s done nothing to deserve that blame.”

“This is all conjecture,” I said. “How can we find out for sure?”

“Speak to Martha,” said Dean. “She was going to ‘counsel’ Sarah’s parents. She has powers and perhaps she can shed some light on the situation. Maybe she can even do something about it. She might be able to do something about the attraction ... put a dampener on it, or redirect it to Brian, or something like that?”

“I didn’t get contact details,” I said. “I gave her mine but didn’t think to take hers.”

“You think maybe Vince will have her number?” Dean asked a little sarcastically.

I reached for my phone and as I picked it up, it rang.

I didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello?” I said.

“Is that Caleb?” a man’s voice I didn’t immediately recognize.

“Yes,” I said.

“It’s Brian,” he said, “Sarah’s Dad.”

I bit back my first retort. Instead, I put my phone on speaker and laid it down on the table in front of me.

“What can I do for you?” I asked, guardedly.

“Is Sarah okay?” he asked.

I looked at Sarah, then glancing at my phone, giving her the option to speak. She shook her head.

“Depends on what you mean by okay,” I said. “She just survived a kidnap attempt by her own parents, so define okay.”

He was silent for a few minutes.

“Carrie was worried...” he said.

“Carrie could have KILLED Sarah trying to drug her like that.” I snapped. “How the hell did she know how much of the drug she put in Sarah’s coffee she’d drink? How much would be enough to put her out, or enough to overdose her?”

“Martha said...” he began.

“Is Martha a doctor?” I asked. “An Anaesthesiologist? Did she do a full workup on Sarah, ask about all her medical conditions, her weight, any allergies? Or did she just give Carrie a bottle and say ‘put this in a drink for her?”

“She said it was safe,” he said.

I took several deep breaths. I knew that winding up at him wouldn’t get us anywhere. I just couldn’t understand how anyone could be that stupid.

“Why?” asked Sarah. “Why would you do that to me?”

“Your mom was worried about you,” he said. “She thought...” he stopped.

“What?” asked Sarah. “What did she think?”

“She thought that Caleb...” he began. “You and he seemed to be...”

“Caleb and I seemed to be getting so close that I’m engaged to someone completely different?” Sarah asked scornfully. “You’ve spoken to that woman?” asked Sarah.

“Martha,” he confirmed. “Yes – she’s still talking to your mom.”

“And did she tell you that I’m under no kind of duress, coercion, compulsion, or anything like that?” she asked.

“Yes,” he answered. “She said you let her read your mind, and she could see that you were happy, and healthy, and...”

“And?” asked Sarah.

“ ... And in love,” he finished quietly.

“With Caleb?” pressed Sarah.

“With Arnie,” Brian admitted.

“How did mom take that?” Sarah asked less forcefully.

“Your mom’s ... I don’t know how to put this ... confused.” He answered. “She’s got this idea in her head. I don’t know if it’s because of what happened with John, or something else, but she has this idea that Caleb is dangerous, someone to avoid, and to escape from.

“Martha told us that her brother knows Caleb well and that he’s not any of those things, but she can’t get the idea out of her head. I don’t know why.”

I bit my cheek, wondering whether we should tell him our theory.

“Brian,” Dean spoke up. “Dean Steadman. – What happens now?”

“Dean...” Brian sounded surprised. “Sarah’s with you?”

“Caleb and his girls were here when they got the call from Sarah.” Dean said. “Caleb and I came and got her.”

“Martha wouldn’t say where she went,” Brian said, “only that she’d gone with the FBI.”

“So, what happens now?” asked Dean again. “Am I instructing my lawyers to get restraining orders against you?”

“No,” said Brian, “at least I hope not. We need to figure things out, and we can’t do that if we can’t at least talk, and I ... I don’t want to lose my little girl.”

I saw Sarah’s eyes fill at this.

“Daddy...” she said softly, her voice breaking.

“Sarah,” Brian answered, his voice equally strained. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I should never have let this happen. I don’t understand what’s got into your mom, but I should never have gone along with it. She just ... I don’t know ... wore me down I guess.”

“Can you ask Martha to call me please?” I asked Brian. “I’d like to talk to her. I have some ideas I’d like to discuss with her, and then maybe we can see where to go from there.”

“Okay,” he said. “She’s talking to Carrie at the moment, but when she’s free I’ll ask her to call you.”

“Thank you,” I said.

He ended the call and I looked at Sarah who was being held by Jules.

“We’ll figure it out,” I told her. “I promise.”

It was over an hour later when my phone rang again. We’d all moved from the kitchen into the living room. It was still too cold to go outside, although I was certain that later, after dinner, Dean and I would still be sitting out in the yard for our ‘man time’.

“Hello?” I said.

“Mr. Stott?” said a female voice I recognized.

“Yes,” I said.

“It’s Martha,” she said. “Brian asked me to call.”

“Yes,” I said. “I wondered if you had any thoughts about Carrie’s motivation for what she did?”

“She seems somewhat obsessed,” she said, “with you. I’m uncertain of the cause, but there are a great number of confused emotions where you’re involved.”

“I have a suspicion,” I said, “as to the cause.”

I went on to explain our theory regarding the Empath attraction, and people being particularly susceptible to it. How feeling such an uncontrolled attraction to someone, especially someone you know has power, might lead you to believe that they are deliberately doing something to make you feel that way, and that they might be doing it to others as well.

“That does rather sound like it might be the case,” said Martha. “I’m not an Empath, and haven’t really met too many, so I don’t have a lot of experience of the ‘draw’. But it does rather sound like Carrie might be sensitive to it. I don’t know how we might prove or disprove this, or if it turned out to be the case, how we might resolve it. Any thoughts?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.