Caleb - Cover

Caleb

Copyright© 2022 by Pastmaster

Chapter 20: Back to School

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Back to School - This is a gentle mind control story. Each chapter may or may not contain elements of mind control, or sex. The MC is pansexual, so gay sex may feature as part of the story. If that freaks you out, then this story is not for you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Authors note:

Many thanks once again to Neuroparenthetical, my most amazing editor who relentlessly teases out what I hope is a decent story from the half baked drivel I send to him

As always – I’ve fiddled with it, so any errors left are mine, and deliberate attempts to get you to leave comments if only to complain.

Having said that – on with the show.


Josh and Louise came back Sunday afternoon. They had had an enjoyable time with her parents, but since her parents were a little ‘old fashioned’ they had not been allowed to sleep together, nor had they had enough alone time to meet their needs.

They walked through the door and straight into their bedroom. The noises emanating from therein indicated that they were making up for lost time. After a couple of hours, they showered and joined the rest of us. I could tell that although they had taken the edge off, neither of them was completely sated.

Louise looked at me, a question in her eyes, and I looked across at Josh. He also was looking in my direction, his need evident on his face.

“Josh and Louise want to play,” I sent to my girls. “Are you all up for it?” Amanda and Mary smiled, and even Jules showed a little interest. After her experience with Daisy and chatting with Amanda and Mary, she was less nervous about sex during her period. She indicated that she would be okay with Louise, but she was not yet ready to think about any kind of sexual contact with another man.

I sent them what I had in mind, and they agreed. Jules darted off for a quick shower first. She was still a little self-conscious.

I spoke directly to Josh and Louise. “One hour,” I stated. “Same conditions as last time. Do you agree?”

They both nodded.

“Say it!” I ordered.

“We agree,” they said simultaneously.

I compelled them to kneel on the floor in the living room and wait. Already, I could see Louise trembling with need. Had they not just come from their room, I thought Louise might have come already. Josh too, was tenting his trousers. Amanda, Mary, and I went and got changed into more appropriate clothing, then we returned to the living room and took our seats. Jules joined us a moment later. We turned on the television and began to watch. All four of us silently agreed not to share intensely through our bond; we didn’t want our two submissives having too easy a time at anything. Ever the irony with power play, the next hour really was more about Josh and Louise than any of us.

For the next five minutes, I ignored the pair, letting them know that they were not important. I could feel the anticipation building in them, but they were unable to move from the position I had left them in.

I sat between Jules and Amanda, with Mary on Jules’s other side.

I sent Louise to Mary, and Josh to Amanda. I Compelled them to approach, and beg to be able to offer oral relief. Once permission was granted, they were only allowed to use their mouths to complete their task. Then they would have to clean them up, again only using their mouths. Once done, they would move on to the next person in line. If, and only, if they managed to bring all four of us to completion within the hour, they themselves would assume a sixty-nine, in full view of us all, and bring each other relief. If not, they would not be allowed to cum until the next day. I also Compelled that neither of them was able to come until their mutual oral session.

Louise whimpered, and crawled across to Mary.

“Please mistress,” she said. I hadn’t Compelled her to use that term, but I guess she was embellishing. “Might I be allowed to give you pleasure?”

Mary, herself normally more sub than dom, looked down at her imperiously for a second before agreeing. Louise lifted the flowing skirt that Mary had changed into, and was delighted to find that she was not wearing panties. Louise gently spread Mary’s legs, and, leading with her tongue, began to lap and slurp at her slit. Mary sighed in appreciation.

“Dog,” I sent her. “Play it up a little bit. She’s a total freak. I honestly don’t think anything dominant would be too far.”

I could see Mary mulling it over for second before giving a shrug and a humorous ’okay, why not?’ expression. She reached her hand down and began petting Louise’s head. “That’s a good little bitch,” she said. “Get my scent on all over your cute little face. Good girl. Lap me up.”

Louise’s aura flared purple, and she moaned in complete surrender, redoubling her efforts on the delicious peach in front of her. Mary may not have been much of a sexual dominant, but there was something about the tone of her voice that really worked. It was smooth, seductive, stern, and gracious all at once. Jules was surprised by the sudden turn, but Amanda was practically cheering her twin on in her head.

Josh, by that time, had crawled to Amanda. Having heard Louise ask Mary for permission, he did the same for his first mistress of the day. Amanda playfully let him sweat for a moment, but granted it. She did make him burrow beneath her dress - without the benefit of his hands, per our rules - making him look even more like a hungry, curious dog than his girlfriend did. He finally found his prize and did his best to burrow into it, much to her obvious pleasure. Amanda, much more naturally dominant than her sister, firmly took Josh by the head and gyrated her hips, rubbing her pussy all over his face and coating it with her juices. What Mary had mostly accomplished with words, Amanda quickly and effectively accomplished with action. Josh’s aura flared purple, just like Louise’s had moments before.

I realized, given our seating positions, that it was likely I would end up with Josh sucking my cock, since Louise would have to finish Mary off, and then Jules, before she could get to me. It was a complicated situation. I didn’t know how long Mary or Amanda would stretch things out, and I also knew that Jules was on a hair trigger. Louise had a chance, I felt – not a great one, but a chance nevertheless.

I was also watching the clock. I contemplated cheating a little and controlling the timing of orgasms, but I decided against it. I would leave it up to the group dynamics, plus our submissive couple’s own skills, to determine who got to play with me.

Ten minutes in and both the twins were showing signs of getting closer. Both were holding the heads of their slave tightly against their pussies and were grinding hard. I could see Josh’s hands twitching, wanting to both ease his own arousal, and supplement his oral attention. I checked in on them, finding that Louise was in her element. Being used as nothing more than a sex toy was driving her insane, and had I not Compelled her not to come, she would have had at least a couple of orgasms already.

Josh was less wound up. He wouldn’t have had a hands-free orgasm as Louise would have. I did hear the thought that he was hoping he would get to me before Louise did. He was using everything he knew to get Amanda off – which made his inability to use his hands and fingers all the more frustrating for him. The race was on.

Mary broke first. With a cry of “Yes!” she arched her back, holding Louise’s face in place as she rode out her climax. Louise had been clever, placing her mouth over Mary’s pussy to catch any girlcum she shot out, thus lessening her cleanup afterward. Sadly, she hadn’t accounted for the volume that Mary came when she was wound up. For some reason, this exercise had gotten her very excited.

While I was obviously paying attention to pretty much everything – the clock most of all - Jules and I kept pretending to watch the television. I knew Jules was too horny to be genuinely engrossed by whatever show was on, but somehow she understood her part to play. She was suffering through it a bit, though. She was panting, and her nipples were standing out through her T-shirt.

Josh was still working on Amanda. She was proving to be a little more stubborn than Mary, although she was enjoying his oral skills immensely.

Mary sighed as Louise lapped at her legs and pussy, gently cleaning all of her cum away. When she was done, she placed a gentle kiss on her mons and pulled her skirt down using her teeth.

“Thank you, mistress,” she said.

“You’re welcome, puppy-girl,” Mary said, giving her a few last scritches on her head. “Maybe I’ll have more treats for you later.”

Louise practically whined. She desperately wanted to come, and Mary’s willingness to play along would’ve gotten her there all over again.

“Nice!” I sent to her.

“Cliche,” she sent back, “but rather fun regardless.”

When Louise moved to Jules, she once again assumed a sub position on the floor in front of her and asked if she might give her pleasure.

I watched Louise carefully. She would find out in a second that Jules was on her period and had a tampon in. If the thought of going down on someone in that condition repulsed her, I wouldn’t force it. I’d allow Louise to move directly onto me, and I’d ask either Mary or Amanda to take care of Jules.

It didn’t faze Louise at all. She noted the tell-tale string and dove straight for Jules’ clit.

I looked down at Louise, feverishly lapping at Jules, and seeing Jules reaction realized that this wouldn’t last long.

“Slowly!” I commanded, “You must make her last at least ten minutes.”

I felt Louise’s frustration at that because she was hoping to get Jules off quickly, but I wanted Jules to start being able to experience more than just immediate orgasms.

“Bitch, you think this is about you?” I shot at her. “Her pleasure is all that matters so make it good.” I swatted her ass with TK just to make the point.

Louise panted for a couple of seconds. Had the compulsion not been in place, that would have made her cum again. She regrouped and with a “I’m sorry, mistress,” began again.

Jules sighed as Louise gently manipulated her button. Louise’s tongue described small, light circles on it, and I could see that if she kept that up, she wouldn’t make the ten minutes. Louise also realized that and decided to try a different approach.

Louise nudged and whined at Jules. Jules looked down at her, confused. I took Louise’s intentions directly from her mind, and it brought a wicked smile to my face. I leaned over and whispered in Jules’ ear.

“Can I help?” I asked. “You can still tell us to stop any time you want.”

Jules looked at me. She was suddenly nervous, but still incredibly horny. Horniness got the better of her, and she nodded at me, her big, brown eyes pleading with me to be gentle. I used my TK to keep Louise at bay for just a moment while also using it to change Jules’ position on the couch. I drew her forward on the seat, then eased her legs upward, providing plenty of support so that she wouldn’t get sore or pull a muscle. I reversed my TK on Louise, nudging her forward with invisible pats to her butt. She moaned again, clearly preferring not to use human words unless she had to. Slowly and lovingly, she approached her new target. She and Jules locked eyes. Something truly intense happened between them without any words or noises at all. Louise begged and promised. Jules gave her her trust. With great care, Louise began to circle Jules’ anus with the tip of her tongue.

Jules’ eyes widened with the pleasurable sensations of having her asshole rimmed, warring in her mind with the ‘taboo’ she had about it. I watched them both for a second, ready to redirect Louise if it became uncomfortable for Jules, but after the initial shock, she seemed to relax into it and began to enjoy Louise’s oral ministrations.

A scream from my other side announced that Josh had finally conquered Amanda. She currently had his head trapped between her thighs as her back arched. I could see her juices running down her legs and also onto the seat. It was fortunate we had a leather suite. She held him there for another minute as she came down while he gently manipulated her pussy with his tongue and lips, trying to extend her pleasure. I gave him extra credit in my own mind for that. Despite wanting to move on, he was determined to give her the most pleasure he could. That hadn’t been part of the Compulsion.

He then began working on the cleanup, lapping up her juices both from her and from the seat beneath. Since a good amount of her cum had run down her ass, he ended up spending a few minutes lapping around her butthole, which, had he continued much longer, would have probably resulted in a second orgasm for Amanda. Finally satisfied Amanda was clean, he released her.

Meanwhile, her ten minutes almost up, Louise had moved back to sucking on Jules’s clit. In under a minute, the smaller girl reached her peak.

Since there would be no cleanup with Jules, Louise merely kissed her mons gently, nudged and mouthed her skirt down, once again thanked her. I eased my girl back into a regular sitting position. She was a bit out of it, but I bumped her gently, shoulder to shoulder. She got the message. She reached a hand out to Louise’s head and patted it, though without much confidence.

“Thank you – uh, I mean, you’re welcome? Good girl?”

She didn’t produce many purple streaks in Louise’s aura, but I could tell that Louise appreciated the effort. She rubbed her face lovingly against Jules’ bare thigh and gave it a parting kiss.

Both Josh and Louise arrived at me simultaneously. I looked at the clock. There were thirty minutes left.

“Please master, might we give you pleasure?” they asked in unison.

I ignored them for a moment, my attention apparently fixed on the television. They waited, unmoving.

I noticed that Jules and Mary were kissing. We had found that Jules liked to kiss and cuddle for a while after sex. Mary was more than happy to facilitate. Poor Amanda was left out a little, especially since Josh had started her off on a new climb when he had been cleaning her ass. I decided to help out, and set a TK tongue lapping at her asshole. She squeaked in surprise at first, but quickly figured out the score. She moaned in delight and brought her heels up onto the edge of her seat. She opened her legs wide and began to masturbate, enhancing her experience.

Mary and Jules both looked across at Amanda and decided to go help their ‘sister’ out.

I looked down at Josh and Louise, who were both kneeling in front of me, waiting.

“Oh, I suppose,” I exhaled, rolling my eyes.

I expected that they would dive on me, but they didn’t. Louise took my waistband in her teeth and tugged at my shorts. I’d chosen the right pair to minimize her frustration, and was generous enough to lift my ass up off the seat too. Once they were off, Josh leaned forward, bringing his face to within an inch of my rampant erection, and inhaled. I was reminded of Jules on the deck. He also apparently liked my pheromones.

Louise took up station on my other side and also brought her face close in. Together they ran their tongues from the base of my cock to the very tip, trapping it between them, before kissing around it. The sensation of what they were doing, combined with that visual, would have been my undoing had I not been able to block my own orgasm. I would have lasted less than ten seconds.

They released me from their joint hold, and Josh was the first to take me into his mouth. For a second he swirled his tongue gently around my head, before slowly but inexorably taking my full length into him. While his lips were pressed tight to my base, he swallowed, using his throat to stimulate my glans. Louise began lapping at my balls and then took one into her mouth, sucking gently.

Josh retreated, allowing me to slip from between his lips, and Louise was there. She moved, and this time it was her tight throat I was embedded in. She also swallowed while Josh nuzzled and lapped at my balls. Backward and forward they passed my cock, each time deepthroating me, and holding me there while the other would slather my ballsack with their tongues. I controlled my orgasm, but it was difficult – not in the sense that it took much power, but more in the sense that I steadily just didn’t want to hold things off any more.

I looked at the clock. They had fifteen minutes of their hour left.

I decided to allow them to make me come, and then get their own pleasure. I looked up to see Amanda enjoying Jules kisses while Mary was between her legs, sucking at her clit. My TK tongue was still squirming in her ass. I didn’t think she would last much longer either.

Josh and Louise were still taking turns deepthroating me and then handing me off to the other – well, as well as they could without hands. I was reminded of the ‘pass the parcel’ game with Daisy and I was starting to allow the build towards my climax.

I heard Amanda moan as she came once again, and that sound pushed me closer to my own release. My cock swelled even more and my balls tightened. Louise sensed the change, as she had my cock down her throat, and pulled back. I had no idea how Josh knew that this time was different from all the others, but he did. Once again, they trapped the head of my cock between them and kissed.

The feeling of their two tongues writhing around my crown finally sent me over, and I groaned as the first spurt jetted from me. Josh was the lucky recipient of that first shot, but they continued to shift, and skillfully kept one of their mouths over my slit for each of the spurts that followed.

Once I was completely drained, they separated, each swallowing their share of my load before spending a few minutes cleaning me - not that they had actually missed anything. I remembered to stop the TK tongue working on Amanda’s ass, as she was coming down from her own orgasm.

“Thank you, Master,” Josh and Louise intoned. I gave them permission to use their hands to help me redress; post-orgasm, the idea of them fumbling around with their mouths just seemed silly, not sexy. I checked the clock again. There were five minutes left of the hour.

“You may now pleasure each other,” I said.

They shed their clothes like they were on fire, neither showing the slightest hint of embarrassment. Josh laid down on the rug and Louise climbed aboard, ramming her pussy, which was already streaming with her arousal, onto his eager mouth. She hilted his cock down her throat, pulling him into her as though she wanted to swallow him whole.

Neither of them was going to last, and with mutual muffled shouts, they both came. Louise kept Josh buried in her throat. From my angle, I could see his balls writhing and twitching as he pumped his load of spunk straight into her stomach. His hands were on the back of her head, holding her in place as he jerked and writhed, trying to force himself deeper into her.

She, in turn, was grinding his head into the floor, mashing her pussy onto his face as she spasmed. Neither had had the chance to do anything other than bring their mouths to bear.

For a long time, they both just lay there, and I was starting to become worried that Louise would suffocate on his cock. She finally drew back, though, allowing his softening meat to escape her throat, and she pulled in a deep breath. I dropped the Compulsion, and she rolled off and laid on the floor next to him. Neither seemed embarrassed to be naked in front of the rest of us. Amanda had redressed, and Mary and Jules had retaken their seats. I enjoyed a few minutes of kissing with Jules before deciding that I was hungry. It was time for dinner.

“You guys okay?” I asked.

Josh lifted his head slightly to look at me. “I think so,” he said.

“Lou?” I asked.

“That was amazing,” she said. “Thank you, all of you. Jules, you have the cutest asshole.”

Jules went scarlet, but then looked at me, put her arm around my neck, and said, “He is rather cute, isn’t he?”

Everyone laughed while I glowered at her. She grinned at me.

“I’ll get you for that,” I said to her and then turned back to the two naked people on the floor. “Dinner in twenty minutes,” I told them. “You don’t have to ‘dress’ for dinner, but you do have to be wearing some clothes.”

I went into the kitchen to begin cooking.

Josh and Louise were equally amazed at my newfound culinary skill, although they didn’t know how bad I’d been before. My plans to start a hypnotherapy service at the college were intriguing to them. They both had friends that they thought would be interested - some to stop smoking, others to lose weight.

“I would go and speak to the counsellor before you start,” Josh said. “She might be pissed at you stepping on her toes, and also, you might need her help if you come across anything too deep for you to deal with. You never know, though. If you get on her good side, you might even get referrals from her.”

That made sense, and I sent her an email, asking for an appointment to see her the following day. I included my proposal for providing a hypnotherapy service. Despite it being Sunday night, she replied within a few minutes, saying she had a slot at eight thirty in the morning.

Maggie had also sent back her thoughts on the documents that we had sent her, and we created a new set based on her recommendations. I also made some flyers to put on notice boards. That left the question of where to set up shop. I didn’t know if I could rent a space from the university, or if perhaps just doing it at the house was the better idea.

Mary broached the subject of how many sessions per client I should aim for.

“Well, ideally, it’d just be the one,” I said. “If I screw something up, then of course I’d give them another, free of charge.”

“Wait, what?” Mary asked. She seemed both surprised and a little concerned. “Don’t you need to refresh the Compulsions for a little while, at least? Most smokers have strong cravings for months, even if things are going well.”

“Ah,” I said. “No, James and have been working on that. He taught me how to lock them in. It wasn’t something I could simply imagine, so it took some doing. It felt a lot like fighting with another powered user, except doing it to a Norm instead - or maybe to my own powers? It only works on powers themselves, you see, so I-”

She held up her hand. “A fascinating topic for another time, babe,” she said. “Let’s split the baby and say that a few sessions are to avoid blowing your cover. For smokers, I’d say at least two or three, spaced out however you like. They do some interesting things these days with radical aversion, so you could pass off your hypnosis as that - making them hate the smell and taste so much they literally can’t light up. Weight loss, I think once a month until the target, then at least one more to stabilize.”

“That’s a lot of extra money,” I said. I felt a little bad about it.

“You’re selling the real deal for a song,” she answered. “People would pay thousands if they knew for a fact that they could lose weight by magic and feel happy about the process to boot. You’re going to be saving the smokers more money than they end up spending on your sessions, too. A pack costs something like eight bucks. Even casual smokers will come out ahead a few years down the road.”

I mulled it over. She’d made a good case. The psychology, the math, and the need to exercise at least a little bit of discretion were all in her favor. I shrugged my concession. Mary patted my leg.

“Everything is a test, babe,” she said. “You don’t want to become world-famous overnight for fixing everybody’s problems ... uh, overnight. Maggie and all the rest would take notice, and not in a good way.”

I had everything ready by mid-evening, and the girls had finished tidying the kitchen after dinner. They had insisted, since I had cooked. At the same time, though, I found I was starting to sympathize with Ness’s perspective. I imagined that Daisy may have rubbed off on me too. The more I cooked, the more I felt that the kitchen was mine, and that I ought to be in charge of everything. It wasn’t so much about enjoying the cleanup as knowing that everything was going to be done exactly how I wanted it.

We enjoyed what was left of the evening watching television. There was a slight interruption when I got a feeling of discomfort from Ness.

“Ness?” I sent.

“It’s starting again,” she sent.

It was much more difficult from such a great distance, but I was able to successfully isolate and block the pain signals once again.

“How’s that?” I queried.

“Much better, thank you,” she responded.

The next morning, I was out on the deck at four, working my way through the katas and feeling really good. A good hour of training my Compulsion last night had made a difference. I guessed that you made the fastest progress initially, but then it became an exercise in diminishing returns as you did more and more training. My TK wasn’t really improving that much, and I was holding the hot tub for at least three to four hours every day while I did something else. I needed to stretch myself there. Wragge’s ‘napkin math’ involving his former squadmate suggested I hadn’t come close to my limit.

I asked James about it when he arrived just after six, and we discussed how I might improve my TK even further. When James told me I would have to look for bigger and heavier things to lift, I was reminded of the montage from The Incredibles where Mr. Incredible was bench-pressing a railroad car.

For a fleeting instant, I caught a glimmer of a poisonous green in his aura. That felt to me like deception. I made a mental bet with myself that he was going to ask me to drop my shields on some pretext, and then pull me into an illusion. I found myself wondering what I should do. I was much more confident in my ability to shrug off anything he threw at me, which then raised the question of whether playing along for a while might be more beneficial in the long run.

I decided to play it straight. Deceiving him about my capabilities felt like the beginning of a very exhausting gambit that I didn’t want to have to commit to for months or even years.

“Jeevan asked me to give you some anatomy memories,” he said. “He said it will save you a lot of reading.”

I nodded and dropped my shield. I reached out and grabbed the memories he was offering, and was about to reraise my shields when the back door opened, and the little girl once again appeared.

I jumped out of the illusion, checked my tells, and raised my shields.

“What?” he said. “How did you know?”

“Come on!” I said. “Every time you ask me to drop my shields, you try it. Every single time. If you got any more obvious, you might as well just tell me you were going to do it. Also, I saw it in your aura just before you asked me.”

“You did?” he asked, and I showed him the memory of the flash of poisonous green. He grimaced.

“I’m kind of running out of things to teach you,” he said.

“One thing you haven’t taught me,” I replied, “is how to generate illusions, and pull people in.”

He bit the corner of his mouth as he regarded me.

“I’m not supposed to,” he said. “Only a favored few are supposed to have that skill, for obvious reasons.”

I wasn’t quite sure what those obvious reasons were, but I didn’t argue.

“Okay,” I said. “I guess I’ll just have to figure it out myself.”

He grimaced even harder.

“Let me ask first, at least?” he offered, obviously more confident in my ability to do so than I was. I had been bluffing, and it seemed to have worked.

“You want some breakfast?” I asked. “I’m about the make the girls theirs.”

“What you making?” he asked.

“Probably something simple,” I said. “Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and croissants.”

“Sure,” he said.

I went in and grabbed a quick shower while he waited in the kitchen. When I came back, Mary, Amanda, and Jules were all sitting at the table. I grinned.

I was halfway through making the eggs when Louise walked in ... totally naked. James’ eyes nearly fell out of his head.

“Morning Lou,” I said. “We have a guest for breakfast this morning.”

She glanced at James, totally unperturbed. “Oh, hey,” she said, “nice to meet you.” She grabbed two glasses of juice before heading back toward their room.

“Do you want some breakfast?” I asked.

“No thanks,” she said. “Josh and I are going in late, so we’ll eat in the cafeteria.”

James looked around the table, seeing no reaction from us to Lou walking around naked. It wasn’t as if she did it all the time, but it didn’t bother us in the slightest. He decided not to comment, and dug in to his breakfast when I placed it in front of him.

After eating, I checked the time. It was just after eight; I needed to get moving. The girls generously offered to clean up, and I thanked him. ‘My’ kitchen was just one item on a list of priorities and obligations that just seemed to keep growing. I got my things together and made my way to campus, to my meeting with the counsellor.

I knocked on her door on the stroke of eight thirty.

“Come in,” she shouted, and I entered her office.

I had met the counsellor on two previous occasions. The first time was when we had just talked Jules down from the roof, and then had come here to use her office to speak to Dianna. The second was when I had been hauled in and accused of cheating less than two weeks ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.