Caleb - Cover

Caleb

Copyright© 2022 by Pastmaster

Chapter 16: Coming Home

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: Coming Home - This is a gentle mind control story. Each chapter may or may not contain elements of mind control, or sex. The MC is pansexual, so gay sex may feature as part of the story. If that freaks you out, then this story is not for you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Authors note.

As always my thanks to Neurparenthetical, whose untiring vigilance makes my illegible scribble readable. Any residual errors are left there purposely in order to give you guys something to do.

Enjoy. – and please, whatever you feel about the story feedback is always appreciated. I can’t improve if I don’t know where I am going wrong.


When we pulled up to the house, there was a strange car and a couple of motorcycles in the driveway. Loud music was playing from within. I got out of the car and walked to the door, dreading what I would find inside. Stupidly, I didn’t tell the girls to stay in the car - although I suppose that if I had, I would have been even stupider to think that they would have paid me any heed. The front door was unlocked, and we walked right in.

There were five strangers in the living room. Two guys in bikers’ leathers could have been brothers. They were over six feet tall and bald, and each of them sported a beard. What little of their skin I could see under all the ink was tanned. They were both sitting on the couch, one on either side of Josh. The one to his right had a gun pressed into Josh’s side.

Stranger number three was a small, wiry, mixed-race guy. He seemed to be in charge. He was sitting on one of the easy chairs, drinking a beer, and holding a gun loosely in his other hand. He was directing the action.

Louise was on the floor, her top torn off, her arms being held by a skinny black guy while another man of mixed race was trying to hold her legs down and remove her jeans at the same time. They were around thigh level, and she was kicking up a storm. The guy in the chair was laughing and shouting encouragement to the guys on Louise.

I used my TK to stop the music, and everybody froze - everybody, that is, except Louise. She wrested one leg free and planted a solid kick to the balls of the guy trying to remove her jeans. He yelped in pain and curled up into a ball.

“Hi,” I said, “how are we all doing?”

Louise and Josh both looked up at me with strange looks on their faces, although neither spoke.

The guy in the chair swiveled the gun in my direction. “Who the fuck are you?” he snarled at me. I ignored him.

“Everyone on the floor, face down, hands behind your heads,” I said, and I imagined all of them obeying me immediately, without question, without any other funny business, and without any hope of doing anything besides breathing until I let them. They complied; they never had a choice.

“Right, the guns,” I added. I imagined the miscreants releasing their holds on their weapons. They did so, and I used TK to slide them carefully away – far from everyone, including my girls.

I saw Louise flush, and also got a sense of disappointment from her. Knowing her penchant for being Compelled I wryly made the bet with myself that she was sorry I had not included her in the order.

Amanda was already helping Louise up -whose aura, was pulsing purple with brown streaks that illustrated her disappointment.

Josh went over to Louise and he threw his arms around her, pulling her to him. I almost did a double take when I saw that his aura had undergone virtually the same transformation that Louise’s had. The menagerie of assholes, meanwhile, were all showing broad swathes of yellow, spiked with red and some black. Orange, a color I had seen before but never enough to identify, seemed to indicate confusion. I didn’t spare a moment’s pity. I did, however, imagine that none of them were able to urinate or defecate. Thankfully, I seemed to have come up with that good idea in time to avoid any unpleasantness.

Louise pulled Josh’s face down and kissed him far more passionately than I thought appropriate, given the circumstances. Then I realized that seeing my Compulsion had triggered a fantasy for her. I filed that away for later. A lot had changed since I’d last seen Louise and spoken to her about my powers. I found myself in need of a new training regimen for my Compulsion, and suddenly had some new ideas about who might be involved, and how.

Louise took Josh’s hand and led him toward their bedroom. If anything, that was even stranger to me. I would’ve thought they would’ve wanted some closure with whomever these intruders were.

It occurred to me that the guns I’d seen and pushed away might not be the only weapons on the thugs, so I redoubled imagining that they were completely paralyzed and helpless, then searched them all. I found another two guns, and a knife on each of them. I secured all of them and pushed them toward the first two guns.

I went over to the guy I had assumed was the leader and decided that since he had broken into my home, it was only fair that I should be allowed to break into his head. Once again, he didn’t have a chance. He was a Norm. In mere moments, his entire mind was an open book to me.

His name was Jerome Kraft, and he was the drug dealer who had previously owned the house. He had been broken out of a prison transport bus and had come back to the house to recover the money and papers he had secreted under the decking beneath the hot tub in the yard. Although the FBI had searched the house, they hadn’t found his hidey-hole. He knew this because there was evidence in there that would have meant further charges against him - not just for drug offenses, but rape and murder as well.

He had orchestrated his own escape using some members of his old gang, promising them a cut of the million-dollar hoard, and his plan had been to grab it and then high-tail it to the border. When they’d gotten to the house and found Josh and Louise, they just couldn’t resist a little R&R before moving on.

I pondered my next move. Involving the local police directly seemed like a mistake. I’d made quick work of five armed thugs without a hint of a struggle, and I didn’t much feel like trashing my own house to cover my tracks. My best option was the feds. I sighed audibly and made the call.

“Frank Howe speaking,” he said as he answered his phone.

“Agent Howe,” I said, “Caleb Stott.”

“Mr. Stott,” he said, his voice cold. “What can I do for you?”

“Jerome Kraft and four of his buddies are currently eating carpet in my front room. I thought you might like to come and sweep them up.”

There was a long silence.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “could you repeat that?”

“Jerome Kraft,” I said. “The escaped drug dealer, rapist, and murderer, is face down on the floor in my living room. Would you like to come to get him, or should I call nine-one-one?”

“Rapist? Murderer?” he queried. “He was never charged with those crimes.”

“I confess I took a peek,” I said. “I can show you where to find some evidence of his crimes, along with a chunk of cash too.”

“We’ll be there in fifteen minutes,” he said, his voice jolting like he was running. “Can you hold them until we get there, or do you want us to get local LEOs?”

“They’re going nowhere,” I said.

We heard the sirens well before the three SUVs screeched to a halt outside the house. Six agents piled out and drew their weapons before approaching.

“Caleb?” Frank shouted.

I had already opened the front door wide. I didn’t want them kicking it in.

“In here,” I said. “All their weapons are on the table over there.” I pointed to where I’d stacked them up. “All the bad guys are on the floor over there.” I pointed again. I couldn’t resist.

“Tell me what happened,” he said.

“Can I show you?” I asked, and he nodded. I shared the memory from when I arrived at the house until I called him.

“Where’s the girl?” he asked.

“I think she’s working off some ‘frustrations’ with her boyfriend in their bedroom,” I said.

His eyebrows rose.

I heard another car come screeching to a halt outside the house, and Dianna rushed in, looking panicked. She looked around. I pointed toward the kitchen, where the twins and Jules were trying to stay out of the way.

“Caleb?”

I heard a voice I recognized. I turned to find Agent David Spencer standing over one of the men. I smiled at him.

“Hey – how are you?” I asked.

“Good, thanks,” he said. “We can’t cuff them. They’re a little stiff.”

“Oops, sorry,” I said. I used Compulsion, rather than TK, to make all of them move their arms behind their backs. Once the cuffs were applied, I made sure that all the agents were ready, and then completely released my control, imagining that all of my Compulsion was a weight that lifted from their bodies and then dissipated. With all the excitement, I couldn’t exactly remember all the things I’d forced them to do and not do. I figured the clean sweep was the safest way to wrap things up. They were dragged to their feet, and then outside, to be loaded into the waiting SUVs. I took one more moment to gaze at their auras. All of them were a mess. Jerome’s was the most intense of five similar storms; he knew he was completely fucked in a way that he’d never been before.

I’d done the Bureau the courtesy of emptying out the hot tub before they’d arrived. Four of the agents moved it and pried up the decking before digging down into the earth underneath it. It wasn’t long before they found what they were looking for.

A million dollars doesn’t really look much. I was kind of disappointed. Frank wasn’t, and when he saw what else was in the stash, he was very ‘not disappointed.’

When all the bad guys had been driven off, and Frank had made arrangements for their vehicles to be towed away, all the agents bar him and David left. They needed to take statements from us, despite my sharing my memory with him.

I had tidied up most of the mess in the living room when the girls and Dianna emerged from the kitchen with coffee for everybody. Josh and Louise returned from their room looking flushed. As they came into the living room, Louise came over to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Thank you,” she said, pressing her face into my shoulder. The fact that she was also grinding herself against my leg didn’t escape my attention.

I didn’t say anything; I just held her for a few minutes until she was ready to let go. Once she was, she went to sit on the couch.

Josh was next. He also pulled me into a hug. I thought Louise had gone to take care of them both when they had retired to their room, but judging by the hardness I could feel pressing into me, they hadn’t relieved all their tension.

“Can we talk later?” he whispered, and I nodded. He went and sat beside Louise on the couch.

It didn’t take long to finish up. The statements were an extremely collaborative effort and produced several tidy packages of white lies. Once that was done, Frank and David left, and after a while, Dianna accompanied Josh and Louise to their room. The girls and I sipped our coffee in the living room, and the silence was at least two different kinds of awkward. The four of us were basically fine with everything that had just happened, which wasn’t normal, and we all knew that. Mary and I still weren’t in a great place, and neither Jules nor Amanda seemed eager to attempt small talk or any kind of talk for that matter.

Dianna came back about twenty minutes later. “They seem fine,” she said. “I don’t know if it’s just their way of coping, but they were both incredibly aroused by the experience. We already knew that Louise had a fetish for being forced. It looks like Josh shares that. Had she been raped, things might have been different, but given the circumstances, they got off very lightly. I don’t think I’ll need to see them again, but if you see any issues, let me know and I’ll revisit.”

She was headed toward the door when Jules stopped her and handed her the grimoire.

“Thanks for the loan,” Jules said stiffly.

Dianna looked at her sadly. “Jules,” she said. “I’m sorry.”

“I trusted you,” said Jules, “and you played me, and my family, after we welcomed you into our home. You gave Caleb so much shit about his Compulsion, and yet you used your own power in almost exactly the same way. You manipulated me to get to him.”

“I am so sorry Jules,” said Dianna. “There are so many reasons why I did what I did, and none of them are worth a damn. You are right. I betrayed your and your family’s trust. I promise never to do anything like that again, but I’m sure that means nothing to you right now. You are also right in calling me out for using my power in that way. It was an abuse of my power. If you want to complain to the Bureau, then that is your right. I have no excuses.

“I know that tonight is too soon,” she continued, “but I hope we can talk again, and maybe start to rebuild what I tore down?”

Jules gave a stiff nod and then moved to come and curl up in my lap. I put my arms around her and felt her trembling. The brief confrontation with Dianna had shaken her more than walking in on Louise nearly being raped. I understood completely. Already, Jules was internalizing the idea that Norms just weren’t much of a threat so long as someone with powers was available to help.

Dianna once more made to leave. “You did well tonight,” she said. “I saw the memory you gave to Frank.

“I am proud of you - of you all,” she added as she walked to the door. “Goodnight.” She closed the door softly behind her.

I stared at the closed door, mulling over the events of the evening.

“It’s a good thing we got back in time,” said Jules, obviously doing the same.

“It is,” I said, “but I’m a bit weirded out by Josh and Louis’s reaction.”

Amanda giggled “I saw that,” she said, “Louise looked pissed that you didn’t include her when you made them all hit the deck. That girl has a serious fetish for being controlled.”

I nodded. “I noticed,” I remarked “They want to ‘talk’ with me about it. I suspect I know what that will be about.”

Amanda giggled again. “Are you going to...”

I looked at Mary. “Before today, I would have flat-out refused,” I said, “but I need to train my Compulsion somehow. As long as they are on board, and there are strict safeguards in place, I think I might give them a little of what they want. Besides, I can listen in to their thoughts while it’s happening, so the moment they become uncomfortable with it, I can release them. Mary?”

“It’s up to you,” she replied. “You will have to deal with the consequences.”

“Well let me know what Dianna says when you tell her,” I snapped, getting up and going outside. I needed some space, and the deck needed to be repaired. It didn’t take long to replace all the decking boards, and since the hot tub only weighed in at about twelve hundred pounds empty, I put it back into place before starting to refill it.

My phone rang: Dianna. I wasn’t surprised. I picked up.

“Dianna,” I said in a flat tone.

“Mary called me,” she said without preamble. “She told me about the conversation you had in the car.”

“I’m sure,” I said.

“She also told me about Josh and Louise,” she continued. “I remember what Louise asked you last time. I had a feeling that even our little stunt wouldn’t be enough to deter her for long – especially not now that we know that Josh feels similar ... She says you are considering it.”

“What goes on between consenting adults in the privacy of their own home...” I began.

“As long as they are consenting,” she rebuffed.

“So what are you saying, Dianna?” I asked. “Are you saying I should, or shouldn’t, do it?”

“Does it matter what I say?” she asked.

“Frankly? No,” I said, “but it was interesting to see how quickly Mary came running to you. I guess it proves my point.”

“That point being?” she asked.

“Whose side she is on,” I said, “and that I cannot trust her.”

“She was looking out for you,” she said. “Making sure you didn’t do something that would get you into trouble.”

“She was running telling tales to Granny!” I snapped. “So, are you going to arrest me for abuse of power if I decide to go ahead?”

“No,” she said quietly. “As long as you can show the memories of them both agreeing to it, and you can show that you did nothing that they weren’t happy with, there is nothing illegal about using your power in that way. It will even serve to help train your power, as you thought.”

A few seconds passed in silence.

“Caleb, can we talk?” she asked. “Face to face?”

“Is that Agent Everson wanting to talk,” I asked, “or Dianna?”

“Both, actually,” she replied. “Can I come over tomorrow to see you?”

I mulled it over a moment. The FBI was still a possibility, and she was still Amanda’s grandmother.

“What time?” I asked.

“I could be there for ten?”

“Fine.”

“Caleb,” she said. “Don’t be too hard on Mary. She really is trying to look out for you.”

“She is trying to do what all the Eversons do,” I responded.

“And what’s that?” she asked.

“Keep the Stotts in their place,” I said before hanging up the phone.

Since the hot tub was now full, I decided I might as well go and see if Josh and Louise were still awake. I walked through the kitchen into the hall before going and knocking on their door gently. A few seconds later, Louise opened the door, naked.

“I can come back...” I began, but she took my hand and pulled me into their room, closing the door behind me. Josh was laid on the bed, also naked. It appeared that they had been playing, but not seriously. I got the feeling they were saving themselves for something, and I guessed what that something was.

Josh indicated the chair, which had been turned to face the bed, and I sat. They both moved to sit on the edge of the bed, facing me. Neither seemed to be embarrassed in the slightest to be naked in front of me, even though they were both very obviously aroused.

“How are you both doing?” I asked. To an outside observer, it would seem a stupid question, but it had been less than four hours since Louise had almost been raped, and Josh had been forced at gunpoint to watch.

“Caleb,” Louise said, “I know this may sound strange, and I don’t want you to think badly of me - of us - but tonight was the most erotic experience we have ever had. We were almost sorry that you were able to stop them, although when I saw you compelling them, I nearly came. If you had included me, I probably would have.

I looked at Josh, and he was nodding.

“You know Lou had the fantasy of being controlled,” he said. “Well tonight, for her, it came true. When those guys broke in and overpowered us, she just got so hot.”

“But she fought,” I said.

“Of course she did,” he said. “If she had just given in, then it wouldn’t have been real. They had to really overpower her, and me.”

“And what about you?” I asked Josh. “What did you get out of the fantasy?”

He blushed and looked down.

“It was hot to watch her get controlled,” he said, “and I was hoping...” he ground to a halt.

“Hoping what?” I asked.

He looked at Louise, who took his hand.

“He was hoping that they would use him too,” she said. “Or at least force him to ‘clean up’ after them.”

“Then why the call for help?” I asked.

“That was when they first arrived,” he said. “Five guys came in waving guns. I had no idea what was going to happen. But then things went the way they were going, and I guess we got carried away with it.”

“What did you think they were going to do when they had finished with you?” I asked. “Pat you on the head and send you on your way?”

“We kind of didn’t think that far ahead,” said Louise. “We were just caught up in the moment. But that doesn’t matter does it, because you stopped them, and – well, here we are.”

“Here we are,” I repeated.

“Caleb,” said Josh. “You know what we want. Are you going to make us spell it out?”

“That is exactly what you are going to have to do,” I said, “because at some point, someone big and bad is going to come for me and expect me to explain what happened with you two. If I don’t have some very good answers, then I could be in a great deal of trouble.”

“Even if we do,” asked Louise, “how will they know that you weren’t just Compelling us at the time?”

“Because when they see my memory of it,” I explained, “they will see that I wasn’t using any powers, and that I couldn’t see any powers in evidence on you. They will know what I know.”

They both nodded at that, and Josh blushed harder.

Louise started. She looked me squarely in the eye, as though it were the lens of a video camera. That was rather clever, I thought. It was hard to return her gaze. I saw so much sincere desire in it. She was opening herself up completely to me – being vulnerable in a way that I wasn’t even sure the actual Compulsion to come would ever top. Her aura was overwhelmingly purple, but I saw hints of yellow. I knew immediately: she was afraid I’d reject her pleas.

“Caleb,” she said, “I want you to Compel me. I want it to be a part of our sex life – all three of ours, together – until one of us says otherwise. I want to be forced. I want to do anything and everything sexual with both of you because I have no choice – because you’re using your powers to make me do it. God, I’d list it all, but I’m terrified I’d leave things out by accident, or things I haven’t even thought of, but that one of you might!

“I even want you to Compel me to do other stuff – eat right, exercise, dress up, cook and clean for you, service Mary and Amanda, get spanked ... god, it would all be sexual. I want you to Compel me to love it even more than I would anyway. I want you to Compel me to have the best orgasms of my life doing all the things that make you two – no, you five - happy. Force me to take engineering lessons from Jules while I’m strung up in a gimp suit! Caleb, please, I’m begging you. I want this so much.”

“For how long?” I asked.

“What?” she asked. “What do you mean?”

“I’m not making you my slave indefinitely just like that, Louise,” I replied. “Let’s take it slow, and start with a short session. We both need to make sure you don’t become a mindless fuck-puppet pet who will never use their safe word and never want to deal with the real world ever again.”

She moaned at that imagery, and her hand moved instinctively to her pussy before she regained control. She looked at Josh. “An hour?” she suggested, and he looked at the clock and nodded.

“For the first time,” he said. “Caleb’s right. It’s not like there’s any real pressure or rush to do something longer-term.”

“I also need your permission to listen in on your thoughts,” I said. “That way, if you change your mind, I will know and can release you. It’s even better than a safe word you have to speak aloud – although you can definitely do that too.”

“Can you make us forget that you are doing that?” she asked. “It would kind of spoil the fantasy if we knew we could break out at any time.”

“I can,” I said. “I guess no traditional safe words, then.”

“Then you have my permission to listen in on my thoughts,” she said, “for the duration of the fantasy.”

I hoped that would be enough to satisfy any ‘audit’ of my actions. I turned to Josh.

“Josh?”

He was blushing hard. Were it not for the fact his manhood was drooling, I would have been suspicious that he was himself being coerced by Louise to go along with this. That had been one hell of a speech she’d given me.

“Caleb,” he said, “I’d also like you to Compel me as part of our sex life for the next hour – just the three of us, though, this time. And, uh, even though Louise’s speech was incredibly hot, I think that all I want to do is the sex stuff – you know, this time. Later on, who knows? But yeah, for the next hour, I’d like you to use your powers to force me to have sex with you and Louise in any and every way you want. Any hole, any cock, fingers, tongues, cum anywhere - force me to eat it from anywhere, too. You can even be rough with me if you want. You can slap me around, push me, spank me, even choke me a little as long as you’re careful about it. I want to feel like I don’t have any choice at all. You can definitely use that TK stuff.”

“Oh my god, YES!” interrupted Louise. “The TK is incredible. Do that ... er, I mean, if you want to, you know ... Because you’ll be in charge.”

I raised an eyebrow. Josh didn’t seem to mind the interruption. He squeezed Louise’s hand lovingly, and she bit her lip and squirmed.

“And also, yes, you can read my thoughts for the next hour too,” Josh said, “so that you’ll know whether or not I want to keep going. But definitely do that thing where I don’t know it’s happening. I want the fantasy to be as real as possible.”

“So for one hour, right?” I asked again.

“For one hour from when we start,” he confirmed.

I looked back at Louise; her face was flushed. I was almost certain that as soon as I did something - anything - with her, she would come. Josh didn’t seem too far behind. I could tell they were already holding themselves back from mauling each other, or me, or both at once.

I sighed. I still wasn’t completely comfortable. It felt inherently wrong, but I didn’t know how else they could prove to me that they really wanted it. They’d both just confessed to me that an honest-to-goodness attempted rape had turned them on – to the point where they hadn’t even considered the distinct possibility that they would have been murdered afterward. That was troubling, to say the least. It was downright fucked. I wondered if I should be Compelling the two of them to go see a psychiatrist.

I broke it down again in my mind. Unlike the five guys who’d invaded our home, I wouldn’t be murdering either of them. In fact, I’d be bending over backward to make sure they were both safe and happy. I was the gold standard for fulfilling their fantasies with a minimum of risk – and I could hardly overstate how much they both seemed to want it. Their words, their auras, and their bodies were all screaming out the same story. Josh had even established some boundaries for the first session, which I supposed was a good sign.

I kept myself from sighing again. I didn’t want to ruin the moment completely. The two of them were on the edge between two different kinds of frustration – one good, one bad. I made the choice to let the puppet show begin.

“The hour starts now,” I said, then looked squarely at Louise. From that point on, every time I gave one of them a verbal command, I paired it with a mental image of them complying. Sometimes I didn’t even bother speaking aloud. I imagined the pair of them completely ignorant of the fact that I could read their minds – and, as an added flourish, I imagined them being a special kind of clueless when what they wanted just so happened to be what I Compelled them to do. I noted wryly to myself that I was having to think just about as tactically as I would have had to during an FBI operation. It was a bit exhausting, but on the other hand, it was good practice.

“Stand up,” I ordered.

I had been right. Louise stood, but came at exactly the same time, her pussy clenching and drooling her juices down her legs.

I looked at Josh. “Clean that up,” I said. “Use your tongue, but don’t touch her pussy.”

Josh dropped to his knees and began licking the inside of Louise’s legs, lapping up the juices that had flowed out of her when she had come.

I started to see their thoughts - what they wanted me to force them to do. They ranged from vanilla, such as kissing me - they both wanted that - to getting fisted, which it appeared they both wanted too. There were some other things that sounded and looked dangerous that I was definitely going nowhere near. I had already decided that for our first outing I would keep it pretty tame. The Compulsion itself would be the centerpiece. A part of me hoped that that would be enough.

“Josh and Louise are wanting to play with me,” I sent to Amanda and Mary.

“Enjoy,” came back instantly from Amanda, along with a very hefty dose of arousal. I hadn’t expected anything from Mary, but she surprised me with her response.

“Have fun, I love you.” There was love and a little sadness in her response, and that distracted me for a second. It was only when I ‘heard’ Louise wondering what was happening that I remembered where I was and what I was supposed to be doing.

I got on with it.

I made Josh start to undress me while I forced Louise to kiss me. After he got my shirt off, his thoughts directed me to set him licking and sucking at my nipples for a short while. I then had them swap, and while I was battling with Josh’s tongue, Louise was undoing my trousers and divesting me of the rest of my clothes. It seemed a shame to waste her being on her knees, so I forced her to alternate between Josh’s cock and mine, taking us into her mouth and down her throat for a few thrusts before swapping and doing it again. Josh groaned into my mouth, and I wondered what might happen if I let him cum so early into the session. Then I mentally shrugged. Part of the point of the exercise was to practice my Compulsion – to see what it could do. I was fairly certain it could force him to come over and over in some sense. I just wasn’t sure if it could force his refractory period to shorten to the point where he could get completely hard and come again in the normal way. It seemed like a good experiment to conduct.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.