The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 5 - Angie

Copyright© 2022 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 3: Moving In

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Moving In - Following the death of his wife and soulmate, Lisa, Will takes a year to 'reboot'. What does the future hold for him? Can he find love again? What about his earlier loves, Lori and Megan, have they forgotten about him? Is he likely to return to the University? Read and find out. As to be expected, if you haven't read the earlier books in the series, you will find this rather difficult to follow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Squirting   Water Sports  

An Old School Friend

Saturday Morning, October 30, 1999

We woke up early on the Saturday morning, went through our usual morning ritual before a shower, then had breakfast. Angie asked me what the plans for the day were.

“I arranged with my parents for us to get to their place for lunch, and after eating we will go to the storage unit – my parents will take their car, we can be in mine. There are some things in the storage unit that we can load into the trailer, my father will tow it to Neutral Bay, where we will get the last of my things from Garry’s apartment. Then back here, and if Michael can meet us, maybe around 4:30 or 5:00, we can get everything up here.”

“All that sounds good, so what do you want to do this morning?” she asked.

“Well, we had a fun time at the beach yesterday, so I was thinking I could take you to a beach near where I grew up, one of my favourite beaches in the area,” I said. “I can’t guarantee we will have the same experiences there as we did yesterday, but it will be a nice way to spend the morning.”

“That sounds pretty cool,” she said. “I love being at the beach, but most of the beaches I’ve been to are the Eastern Suburb beaches. Where are we going to?”

“I was thinking of going to Bungan Beach, it’s a small beach between Mona Vale and Newport. We get to it by walking around the rock shelf at the north end of Mona Vale beach. It’s not crowded, at one end there’s a surf club, changing rooms and a small car park, but the end we will be at is very uncrowded. There are a set of wooden stairs down from Barrenjoey Road, but there’s no easy place to park up there.”

“Sounds like a nice place to swim; let me get my bikini and towel, and we can pack a bag. I guess we should take something cold to drink, and the sunscreen?”

It didn’t take us long to get ready, before we left, we straightened up the apartment, emptied the dishwasher, made the bed, and had things looking generally clean and tidy. On the drive up to Mona Vale, I pointed out some of the localities to Angie, including the Antler Hotel at Narrabeen and the shops around Mona Vale. We parked at the reserve at the end of Bassett street, then walked through the dunes to the small beach at the end of Mona Vale beach, and I pointed out where the swimming pool on the rock platform was.

“We just have a ten-minute walk around the rock platform to Bungan Beach,” I said. “There are always interesting little rock pools to look at, maybe tiny crabs or fish in them. Just keep an eye out to the ocean, to make sure there isn’t a big wave coming in that might catch us unprepared.”

I helped Angie climb up onto the start of the rock platform, and we picked our way around towards Bungan Beach, in between some of the large fallen boulders and the various rock pools. It didn’t take us long to get to the next beach, and we walked up the sand to what looked like a good place to spread out our towels. There may have been another ten people at this end of the beach, at the most, and the surf looked quite inviting. As we were spreading out our towels, another person came walking across the sand towards us from the rock platform.

“Will Morris, isn’t it?” she said to me. “I thought it was you, I haven’t seen you since we finished high school, when was that, some twenty-four years ago? Well, I’ve seen you at concerts and on Countdown, but you know what I mean. I’m Sue, Sue Brown...”

“Sue, great to see you again after all this time,” I said. “Sue, this is my girlfriend, Angie Clarke, Angie, this is Sue, we were at school, at Mona Vale Primary and Pittwater High School together for thirteen years.

“Why don’t you sit with us, we can catch up on what’s happened in our lives,” I said to Sue. “I’ve been out of touch with people from School for a while, except for a few close friends, it would be good to talk to learn what has been going on in our lives.”

“Um, well ... I usually come here and lie in the sun topless, or fully nude,” she said. “I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable...”

“That’s what we were probably going to do as well,” Angie said. “So, I can’t see how you being naked would worry us, unless you would prefer to be alone?”

“No, of course not,” Sue replied. “I just didn’t want to embarrass you. This looks as good a place as any on the beach, I’ll just spread my towel out next to yours.”

While Sue was spreading her towel out, Angie removed all her clothes, and sat down on her towel.

“Can I get you to put some sunscreen on me, please Will?” she asked. “I don’t want to get burned. I’ll do you too once you’ve done me.”

“Okay, I’ll just get my clothes off first,” I said.

“I heard you were a professor, teaching computer programming at a university,” Sue said to me.

She was now naked as well, and I could see she had nice large boobs, her body was well-tanned, she clearly lay out naked on a regular basis.

As I answered Sue’s question, I spread the sunscreen all over Angie’s body, mainly her back, shoulders and backside; I didn’t think it would be a good idea to massage her breasts while Sue was close to us.

“I was a professor of Computer Science, at the University of New South Wales,” I said. “At least, until a few years ago, then I had a disagreement with the head of the computer science school about how an overseas student, who had paid for his degree, and how he should be graded in a subject where he didn’t do all that well. I’ve been on an extended sabbatical, until things cool down. Several years before that, I set up my own computer consulting company, a bunch of us from University work for it, and I’ve been working full time in that, doing work for the State Government and private industry clients. What about you, Sue, what did you do?”

I had finished putting the sunscreen on Angie, so she did my back and backside, leaving me to do my chest, arms, and legs.

“I went to the Institute of Technology, got a communications degree in film and video production and scriptwriting; I have my own video production company, and we produce videos for corporate training, public relations, training, things like that.”

“Wow! I did the same course at the Institute,” Angie said. “But I had no luck getting a job in that field, but I’ve just opened a hairdressing salon with a colleague in the city. I bet we probably did similar classes, maybe even had the same lecturers. It was a great course, the only problem is unless you have the right contacts, it’s almost impossible to get a job in that field.”

“Tell me about it,” Sue said. “My big break came with my late husband, he was a videographer with the ABC, and he knew people, and that’s how I got my start.”

“Late? I’m sorry to hear that, Sue,” I said.

“Thanks; do you remember a few years ago, there was that attempted military coup in Thailand? He was reporting on it, filming in the streets, and was caught in the crossfire, and killed.”

“Shit, I’m so sorry to hear that,” I said. “I remember when that happened, there was an official protest from the Australian Government, suggesting that he was deliberately targeted, the rebels didn’t want any reporting of what they were doing.”

“That’s it, but nothing came of the investigation,” she said. “I’m pretty much recovered from it, but you know what it’s like, I heard about your wife, drowning in those Brisbane floods. I’m sorry for you, too.”

“Thanks, it was tough for the first few months,” I said.

“Oh, I’m being insensitive, talking about your late wife, while you’re here with your girlfriend, I didn’t mean to bring up the past,” she said.

“That’s okay, Sue,” Angie said. “I know about Will’s previous marriage, and I’m not threatened by talk of his wife, or what happened.”

“Are you still living in the area, Sue?” I asked. “I seem to remember you lived around Elimatta Avenue.”

“Yes, my parents are still there, but I bought one of those townhouses at the top of the hill in Waratah Street, you know on that bush block where people would ride their horses. Just up the street from our old primary school. What about you, I heard you had a huge mansion in Lane Cove, or something like that.”

I told her about the house I had, and how I had sold that after Lisa died. I mentioned that I was ‘flat sitting’ an apartment at Neutral Bay for Garry Lewis, but later today I was moving into Angie’s apartment in Edgecliff. We continued talking about old school friends, work, Angie asked her questions about her video production company, until we decided it was time for a swim. I pulled my speedos on, the two girls put their bikini bottoms on, and we walked down to the water.

The water was very refreshing, and the waves much better than the flat surf we had yesterday at Maitland Bay. I was even able to catch a few waves, riding them all the way into the shore; I couldn’t remember the last time I had gone bodysurfing, since most of my recent beach visits had been to Maitland Bay, where there was no surf.

After a while, I was feeling physically tired, it was time to get out of the water and lie back in the sun. I always found a good bodysurfing session to be invigorating, even though swimming out through the waves to be tiring, the sensations of being ‘at one with nature’, feeling the power of the surf always recharged my mind. I left the two women playing in the surf, went back to our towels, dried the water from my body, and lay on my towel in the sun. The heat of the sun quickly dried the remaining water on my body, and I closed my eyes to relax. I had missed the sheer joy of bodysurfing, feeling the power of the waves pushing my body through the water, the exhilaration when the waves would pick up my body, and I would roar down the face of the wave. Maybe I should try to make time for regular visits to the beach; Angie seemed to enjoy going to the beach, we could make a regular practice of visiting on the weekends.

The other two had now come back out of the water, and were sitting down on their towels, talking, and laughing. Angie got a bottle of wine from our cooler, and asked me if I would like some, which I refused; it was too early in the day for drinking, at least for me. Since I was taking the propafenone for my heart rhythm problems, I really had to watch my alcohol intake. Angie had no such concerns, she opened one of the bottles of white wine, pouring herself a glass. Sue had some wine coolers, and she opened one of those, drinking straight from the small bottle. I lay on my stomach, resting, while the two of them chatted and drank their wines. I tuned out of their conversation, letting myself relax and enjoy the warmth of the sun on my body.

I had been lying there for about thirty minutes, and I was thinking of getting Angie to put some more sunscreen on my back, when my mind was caught by what Sue said to her.

“I don’t know what it is about these wine coolers, Angie, but they seem to go right through me,” she said. “I’ve got to pee again, even though I had a long one when we were in the water!”

“You should just do what I do, it’s easy to pee discretely on the sand,” Angie said. “I must pee, too; let me show you how it’s done. It’s easy, because we don’t have our bikini bottoms on, but if they were, you just pull them to one side. Dig a little hole in front of you, and you can just pee in there. Watch how I do it.”

I was able to turn my head slightly and could see what she was doing; with her knees bent, she had her legs spread, facing Sue. I saw her dig a small hole, and then there was the obvious hissing sound as she relieved herself. When she had finished, she sighed loudly with relief, then filled the hole in.

“See? It’s so easy,” Angie said. “Your turn, just dig the hole about three inches in front of your pussy, the pee will all soak into the sand, anyway.”

“You mean, right here, where anyone can see?” Sue asked.

“Sure, now who could see what you were doing? From a few metres away, there’s nothing suspicious about what you’re doing, it’s only Will and myself that are close...”

“What the hell, why not; I’m too lazy to walk down to the water and pee in the ocean. There’s a first time for everything! I’ll just move away from where my towel is, I don’t what to pee all over that!”

I didn’t know if she thought I was sleeping, but she moved a metre or so up the sand, sat down facing directly towards where I was lying – and where Angie was sitting. She spread her legs, and just as Angie had instructed, dug a hole in the sand, and moved her hand down to her pussy, spreading her labia to expose her pussy. She had dark pubic hair, which had been neatly trimmed in a ‘landing strip’ style.

“Well, here it goes,” she said, and I watched as she started to pee. Her stream – well, it was more a spray – shot out, it took a little while for her to get it under control. Once the initial urgency had passed, she managed to aim the stream into the hole she had dug. She started giggling, and the stream waggled around, hitting the sides of her thighs.

“I feel so naughty, peeing like this!” she said. “I don’t think I’ve done anything like this since I was five or six, as little kids a bunch of us would be playing outside, and no one would want to go inside to pee, so we would just squat down and pee on the grass! Did you do that as a kid, Angie?”

“Oh yes, and older than that, too,” Angie said. “In my early teens, I lived on my Uncle’s farm, and my cousins and I would be out playing in the fields. It would be too far to go back to the homestead to pee, so my older cousin told us just to pee on the grass.”

“I guess every little kid has done that,” Sue said. “But not a forty-something adult! It’s fun, I feel like a naughty little girl again!”

“I don’t ever recall you being a naughty little girl, Sue,” I said. “Certainly not when you were at school, you were one of the goody two-shoes!”

“Will! I thought you were sleeping,” she said. “I wasn’t in that group, not like you, and some of the others. I don’t think you ever got into trouble at school, you never got the cane, never send up to the headmaster’s office! My God, I can’t believe I just did that, peeing in the open, right in front of you, Will! The last time I did something like that, I was maybe six years old, and Rodney Hicks – you remember him, don’t you, Will – we peed in front of each other at the very back of the yard at my house! I can still remember his amazement, wanting to know what happened to my pee-pee! I assume he learned about things since then.”

“As we have all, Sue!” I said. “Yeah, I remember Rodney; I did much the same as you, but with Debbie Curtis, she lived two doors down from my place.”

“I think that’s something every little kid did,” Angie said. “And not just little kids, we’ve all done it now!”

“All of us except for Will!” Sue said. “I haven’t seen him pee! He’s seen both of us pee this morning, that’s not fair!”

“Okay, to make it even, if and when I need to go, you can all watch,” I said. “Assuming I need to have a pee while we are still here, that is.”

“Have one of my wine coolers, Will,” Sue said, “that will make you pee, they go through you like crazy!”

“I have to be careful about drinking alcohol,” I said. “Maybe just a few sips, that will be okay.”

She handed me an unopened bottle, I twisted the cap off, and took a sip of the drink.

“Wow! Talk about sweet!” I said. “Never mind this making me pee, it will put me into a diabetic coma first!”

“Oh Will, you are overly dramatic; it’s not that bad! Watch how it’s done,” Sue said, taking a bottle of the wine cooler, and draining it completely. Not that the bottles were all that large, maybe 325 mL, but I wouldn’t try to drink one that fast.

“Are you deliberately trying to get me drunk, Ms Brown?” I asked her. “All I do is fall asleep when I have too much to drink, I’m no fun at all!”

“If he fell asleep, then we could take advantage of him, what do you think, Angie?” Sue said. “He would be at our mercy!”

“I can tell you now, Sue, we don’t need him unconscious for us to take advantage of him, he’s been very willing to let me do almost anything to him! And believe me, when he’s awake, and knowing what he’s doing ... that’s pretty special, that’s for sure.”

She made an obvious miming action as if she was lapping at something with her tongue, Sue started laughing so hard that she fell over. Angie was laughing, too, and put her fingers up against her lips, a finger either side of them, pushing her lips open, and sticking her tongue out between them, licking up and down.

“Well, if that’s what he does when he’s awake, let’s not make him fall asleep!” Sue said. “I can’t remember the last time I was treated to something like that!”

“It would be mean of me to tell you when I last got that from Will,” Angie said. “I’m not the gloating type of person, and I know what it’s like to be single.”

“Thanks,” Sue said. “It’s particularly difficult to find someone decent at my age, there are so few single guys around my age, they are either married or gay; the older single guys are usually divorced, and wanting someone younger, in their mid-twenties, to make them feel like a young man again. It’s been a long, dry season for me; ‘dry’ is the real meaning!”

“Well, all I can say is things are never ‘dry’ when Will is with me!” Angie said.

“And I thought you said you weren’t going to gloat!” Sue replied. “No, I’m not mad; I’m happy for you that you’ve found someone, I wouldn’t want you to endure what I’ve had to go through. Not just having my husband killed but being alone for so long, coming up after a long day at work, no one there, no one to talk to, I hate it.”

“I know what you mean, Sue,” I said. “I had that for almost a year, I would have the radio on the classical music station at night, just so there was some sound in the apartment.”

“I only had to endure that for two months,” Angie said, “but that was two months too long. Still, it was better than being with the jerk of my ex-boyfriend, he was a huge mistake, he made me feel terrible about myself.”

She then related the story about how her ex would NEVER go down on her, he didn’t like doing it, but of course he would expect her to suck him off. Then she told Sue about the time her ex did go down on her to treat her to some oral sex, and she was desperate to pee, and when he made her come, she started peeing. He went crazy, yelling at her, telling her just how disgusting she was, how he would never do that to her again, and he expected her to clean everything up before he got back.

“God, what a pig,” Sue said. “I mean, what did he expect, doing that when you needed to pee. Can you imagine how he would react to a squirter, like I am sometimes?

“Some guys are weird,” I said. “I know of some guys that would never have sex with a woman who was on her period, as if there’s something in menstrual blood that would rot their dicks or something!”

“He was like that, too, so for five days every month, when I was at my horniest, there was nothing, he wouldn’t even touch me with his fingers!” Angie said.

“Sounds like you are far better off without him,” Sue said. “I can’t imagine Will being that much of a turd!”

“It’s only been a bit over a week, but everything about Will is so much better,” Angie said. “Well, I haven’t been on my period yet, that’s a few weeks away, but I can’t see him being overly concerned about any potential messiness.”

“At least nothing that some old towels down on the bed won’t cover,” Sue said. “I’m like you, Angie, I’m at my horniest during my period, I can’t seem to get enough during those days. And speaking of being horny, are you drinking that wine cooler, Will? You need to pee for me before you leave the beach!”

“What’s this ‘need to pee’? I said. “I didn’t know it was mandatory, what if I don’t have to go?”

“Chug down that wine cooler,” Sue said. “Give it thirty minutes, and you’ll be pissing like a racehorse!”

“I guess I don’t have a choice, do I?” I said, taking a big swig of the wine cooler.

“You might have to put his fingers in a bowl of cold water, Angie,” Sue said. “Make him pee his pants!”

“She’s already done that, just with the coffee she serves at her salon, and making me wait for ages,” I said, giving Sue the edited details of the time the other Friday when I ended up peeing my jeans.

“You make it sound like I did that deliberately!” Angie protested.

“Oh, poor Will!” Sue said. “You must have been so embarrassed, how did ... well, I guess it must have worked out for the best. But here, you’re not going to get any of your clothes wet, we are all here naked on the beach, so you can just let it all go!”

I took another big swig of the drink, Sue was right, there must be something in the wine cooler that has a diuretic effect, I could feel the need to pee starting to build up. I had only drunk maybe half of the bottle, so that was about one glass of wine that I had consumed. After a minute’s break, I drank another decent amount, then finished off the bottle. All I could do now was wait and let things percolate through my system. Meanwhile, Sue and Angie swapped stories about the frustrations of dating, disastrous lovers, and the difficulties of finding a decent, respectful man.

“It sounds like you’ve found a good one in Will, Angie,” Sue said. “I’ve envious of you! Now when we were at high school, we were in completely different groups of friends, and for some reason, the thought of going out with Will never seemed to cross my mind. I think that was a big mistake on my part, if I had gone out with him, who knows how life would have ended up. Some nice fantasies for me to run through my head tonight, I think!”

“Now, Will, are you going to give Sue some inspirations for some other fantasies?” Angie said. “You’ve finished the wine cooler, how long before it makes an appearance?

“Working on it,” I said. “Working on it ... I’ll have to try to let things settle down, I’m a bit to erect to pee easily now.”

“That must make things uncomfortable at times,” Sue said. “What happens if you really need to pee, but you’ve got s stiffy? I guess you can’t go; is that how it works?”

“Pretty much so,” I said. “Quite often I’ll wake up in the morning with a full bladder, but what they call ‘morning wood’. Until I can convince the erection to go down, it’s very painful, but there’s no way the prostate will let me pee when I have a hard-on.”

“It doesn’t work that way for us girls,” Angie said. “I can be as horny as a field of billy goats, and still pee without any problems. Sometimes, when I orgasm, if my bladder is full, it’s even more intense!”

“Same here,” Sue said. “Quite often, when I need to pee, I’ll hold it for as long as I possibly can, it builds up the pleasure, and I will find suddenly, I’m so horny and wet, just because I need to pee. Don’t ask me to explain it, it’s just how I am. Now, come on, Will, we don’t have all morning!”

I reached into my bag and found a bottle of cold water, so I took a big drink of that, at least half of the bottle, and I felt I was now ready to ‘perform’ for Sue and Angie.

“Okay, you want to see,” I said.

I moved around so I was facing them, there was a clear space between them, and I was away from our towels. I didn’t bother trying to dig a small hole, I decided to give a proper show. I took hold of my prick, aimed it so my pee would form an arc in front of me, between the two of them.

“Here goes,” I said, and started to pee.

My pee made a golden arc, from the tip of my prick to about a metre in front of me, landing on the sand between them. I moved my prick from side to side, making the arc take an ‘S’ shape, moving a bit closer to each of them as I moved my stream from side to side. They were fascinated, Sue was applauding me, and Angie was smiling, her hand absentmindedly between her thighs, rubbing her pussy.

“That’s amazing how you can control the direction,” Sue said. “I guess I always knew guys could aim, but I’ve never seen it in practice!”

“One trick is to try to sign your name as you pee,” I said. “Helps having a short name like ‘Will’; imagine having a name like Fortescue or Archibald!”

“Well, that was worth waiting for,” Sue said. “I’ve never seen an adult man pee before, and it was fascinating, and I think Angie enjoyed watching, too!”

“I’ve seen it plenty of times in the last two weeks, and every time I enjoy watching,” Angie said. “What I like is holding him as he pees; that’s our start of the morning ritual, then there’s some playing together in the shower...”

“And now you are making me very envious, Angie,” Sue said. “Thanks for that, Will, it was interesting ... fun to watch.”

“I’m glad I could share that with you,” I said. “But now, I think Angie and I need to make tracks, we have to be at my parent’s place soon.”

“I’ll head off too,” Sue said. “Laundry, and the weekend chores awaits me.”

We packed up our towels and started to walk back around the rock platform to Mona Vale beach. As we climbed up from the sand to the rocks, Angie stretched out a hand to help Sue up, and I noticed they kept holding hands all the way back to Mona Vale. It didn’t take all that long to get back to our cars.

“I had a fun time with the two of you this morning,” Sue said. “Living alone, I don’t often get to hang out with other people, I see people at work, but at home ... there’s no one around. Now, this might sound crazy, but it wasn’t by chance that I was at the beach this morning, can I tell you something weird that happened to me earlier today?”

“Sure, what was it?” Angie asked.

“Well, when I get up in the morning, I take a long walk around the block, for the exercise. I was just about home, at the top of the hill on Waratah Street, and I could see the view of the ocean, and I heard this voice, like someone was right beside me, talking to me. I heard this voice say ‘Sue, you need to go to the beach this morning, go to Bungan Beach, it will be very important for you’. It startled me, I was lost in my thoughts, and I jumped ... I heard it again, this time with detailed instructions, what time to go, where to park, all of that. I’m not a religious person, not like you were, Will, but I thought what if that was God talking to me? Is that even a thing? You know more about religious stuff than I do, Will.”

“Well, one thing I have learn about life, and matters of religion, the more I learn, the more I realize just how little I know about those things. It’s quite possible that you heard the voice of God, or an angel, or something like that; just as it’s equally possible it was your mind thinking about how nice the water would be – considering you were looking out at the ocean. But there have been times in my life when I’ve felt compelled to do something or say something that I wouldn’t normally do.

“There was this time, it was the first lecture in the introductory Computer Science subject, and I was asking some questions, and one of the women in the class – a class of maybe three hundred people – gave a wrong answer. There were three guys sitting up the front, and one made some smart-arse, sexist comment, something along the line of ‘why do they bother letting women into the course’. I would normally let things like that pass, but I pulled him up, and told him comments like that were unacceptable in my classes, and to see me after the lecture. At the end of the lecture, he saw me, and we went up to my office where I told him that sexist comments like that were completely unacceptable, and long story short, he needs to apologise to the woman that he made fun of. Well, he must have, because two weeks later, she asked to be transferred into my tutorial class with that guy, and they both ended up being two of my top students, graduating with First Class Honours, and the guy won the University Medal for the top student in the faculty. All because I had this gut feeling that I had to say something. There have been other situations in my life where I’ve felt some ‘external force’ pushing me to do or say something.”

“Wow, that’s really cool,” Sue said. “I’d love to hear more stories from your time at University, Will.”

“Sure. By the way, those two ex-students now work for me in my company, so...”

“Now, maybe I’m being a bit forward, but I would really like it if the three of us could get together again soon,” Sue said. “I know you are moving your stuff to Angie’s this arvo, but are you free tomorrow? Could I call you this evening to make arrangements for us to do something together tomorrow?”

“That should be great, Sue,” Angie said. “Here’s my phone number, call me sometime this evening, and we can make plans. I’d love to see you again, talk about your video production work, all of that.”

With phone numbers exchanged, and a promise to see each other tomorrow, Angie and I drove up to my parent’s place.

“She seems really nice,” Angie said. “I think she’s got a bit of a crush on you, and regrets ignoring you when you were both back at school!”

“I don’t know about that last part, but she is nice,” I said. “That’s the town houses where her place is,” I added, pointing out the buildings on the right-hand side of the street.

“They look really nice,” Angie said. “I wonder if she will show us her place tomorrow?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.